KEMPSKI & SON

20 GIBLIN DR

Buffalo, NY 14224

05/11/2013

John G.

Never got a call back so never used them.

Description of Work
Called them to determine if they did doors, windows and stairs/decks...never got a call back.

Category replacement windows, doors

06/06/2012

Barbara L.

Start to finish, I talked with the owner each morning and went to work. 9 hours later I came home and saw good progress. I have no concerns about leaving them in my home when I am not there. My only warning is to know what you want before they start because they get it done fast. You can discuss options and ideas before they start or at intervals along the way, but there will be no time for unnecessary redesigns. They will also tell you if your idea won't work or will cause other problems. They know their craft and do not want to build something that will not last.

Description of Work
2012 Roofing - a full tear-off and replacement, first and second story and garage and patio roofs. 2 1/2 days from start to finish. Started on time every day, cleaned up daily and did a complete clean up when finished. Explained warranties. Answered my questions. No damage to my many plantings around the house. The weather was terribly wet, and they put down plywood to save the lawn. Very professional, Very high quality work. Very fast. Owner on site every day. Once the job is started, they work long days to finish it quickly. They have a good eye for design too. Also note:2003 - full kitchen replacement - I had the cupboards picked out, and floor plan in place. Kempski's arrived, removed everything including the windows, and sub-flooring, added many lights, electrical circuits, moved the sink to a new location, and finished in 8 days. They designed a way to box in the new windows and allow for the second story supports and brick work without looking like an after-thought. The enlarged window space replaced brick wall. They cleaned up daily, and everything was installed and running on day 8. Excellent aesthetics too. They worked with my odd custom tiles and cupboard hardware. Now, 9 years later, all is still in good order - excellent workmanship. 1979 - 2 replacement windows, a storm door and built a shed. All still in good working order.

Category roofing, replacement windows, garage builders, doors

11/02/2011

Gloria C.

My roof was put on in 1997 and I have an issue with that. He was very nice and I really liked him. He was very professional. He was recommended to me by a neighbor. He has done some work across the street from me. They gave me a good recommendation for him. He has called me back to see how I was doing and if I have made any decision yet. He gave me some clues on what was wrong with my roof and what I should do. He is the one that told me that my roof was defective. He told me that the shingles were deteriorating. He also told me to call the company that had put the roof on for that brand of shingles. I was very thankful for him. He did give me a price and he was ready to work with me. He gave me a couple of options that were in my price range. He was on time. He didn't talk above my head. He explained things to me when I said that I wasn't sure and had a funny look on my face. I was very impressed with the company. He was a down to earth type of person.

Description of Work
Kempski & Son gave me an estimate for my roof in September.

07/07/2006

LEN B.

Kempski and Son started the job without any down payment. They did a great job of building the new eves and installing the new soft. They were very friendly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Kempski and son put new roof eves and soffits on our home.

JMW Builders

Solid reputation build on trust and years of experience! We offer an array of services! No job to big for us to handle! Family owned and operated since 2012. So Many happy homeowners and completed projects across Western N Y Call us now 7163802611

Black Rock Roofing

2014 Super Service Award Winner in Roofing and Gutter Repair/Replacement!Black Rock Roofing was established in 1946. The name has been synonymous with providing quality workmanship at a fair price for almost 70 years! The business is family-owned and operated with employees that are truly vested in the company’s success. This translates into quality workmanship and service because our employees care about the end result and ultimately your satisfaction. Our credentials and track record speak for themselves – Certified as a Select ShingleMaster from Certainteed (the highest level), an A+ rating on the Better Business Bureau, won 9# Super Service Awards from Angie’s List since 2009, and 3# Outstanding Customer Service Awards from the Home Improvement Council. We also employ and train certified installers, which means we follow the manufacturer’s specifications to install “roof systems” so that the homeowner can have a peace of mind warranty. Ultimately our mission is to do the job the right the first time, and pride ourselves on service after the job. general contracting

Modern Window of NY Inc

For close to 30 years, Modern Window has been synonymous with premium, custom window solutions for Western New York and Northern Pennsylvania. When you add our ability to make yours a more eco-friendly home with the fact that we specialize in 100% American-made windows, it’s clear why this local, family-owned company has found success for so long. Call 716-873-8800 for your free, no-obligation appointment today!