Advanced Sewer Cleaning

Founded 1955 • With Angi since June 2006

9 Employees on staff. 2 Office personal. 3 Full time sewer and drain cleaning personal. 2 full time plumbers doing repairs. 1 Full time master carpenter. Beside our regular owner occupied customers we have over 4000 absentee owners in our data base. Payment due when work is completed. Open account billing available payment due in 10 days from the date of invoice. Please contact the office for details....

Doty’s Painting & Staining LLC

Specializing in painting and staining! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today!

Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc

Wing Painting & Wallpapering is a full service professional contractor. We are fully insured and have been in business since 1976, serving Buffalo and the Western New York area. We accept all major credit cards. Special care and attention given to protect all floors and personal property. Additional email - wingptg@verizon.net.

Offers by Wing Painting & Wallpapering Inc on Angi
DunRite Home Improvement

My name is Kevin and here’s a little bit about what we do. We offer many types of home improvement options. I started doing construction work about 8-9 years ago, and fell in love from the beginning. Our team is very particular in doing things the right way! Making sure the jobs are DONE RIGHT! We take pride in what we do. We take the time for preparation and making sure everything is protected. We realize these projects are Important to our customers, therefore they’re important to us! We pay attention to the details. We are productive, quiet and on time. Integrity is very important to us and hope to have the pleasure to do your home improvement needs. From painting, to remodeling, we can do the job for you! And if you want the job done right, make sure to give DunRite a call!

04/26/2017

Answered the phone. Came within hours. Fixed problem. We now use them for preventative maintenance semi-annually. Great company all-around.

Description of Work
Water in basement from plugged sewer line

Category sewer cleaning

11/17/2016

So glad I called them. Here on time, efficient, fixed the problem, very nice.

Description of Work
Unclog basement main drain.

08/30/2016

Excellent! Fast , reliable, complete, very reasonable cost!

Description of Work
sewer line cleaned out

Category sewer cleaning

04/11/2016

excellent results-quick, clean and professional

Description of Work
Clean main line sewer-date is made up I have no idea when it was performed-but it will not let me submit a review without a date

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

11/10/2015

Called provide, person answering call was professional and took my personal info. But told me it would be three days till they could come out. Could not wait that long, and got a different company to come out.

Description of Work
Clogged bathroom drain

Category plumbing,drain cleaning

[removed member name], We would've liked to service your home in a more timely manner and apologize that we could not when you called. Thank-you for calling us. We hope that you will call us again and that we will be able to offer you faster service when you need us.

11/05/2015

Tony from Advanced sewer and Drain cleaning did an excellent job cleaning the main sewer line between the basement and the main line. He was very professional and took his time to ensure that everything in the house is working properly. Tony has a nice personality and I would not hesitate to refer him and the company to my relatives and friends.

Description of Work
Cleaned the main sewer line.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

06/10/2015

The worker arrived and accessed which drain needed to be cleaned. He cleaned it and was good to go. I did have to reschedule. Worker ran late on job the day before-so I had to reschedule for the following morning. But this happens with clogged drains as I well know. I have used this company 3 times now and feel they do a great job for the price. I will continue to use them in the future.

Description of Work
Cleaned out main drain that runs across basement to sewer.

Category plumbing,sewer cleaning

06/02/2015

Great, on time, perfect job

Description of Work
Replaced bathtub faucet

03/19/2015

The first time the plumber came as scheduled. He fixed the faucet. After two days, I noticed the back plate was loose and I was concerned that water would go behind the wall. I contacted the company again. He scheduled me for Friday between 11-12. At 12:30, he left a message that they were behind and it would be about two hours before he could return. I waited all day and no one came or called. I ...

Description of Work
He fixed a leaky tub faucet.

12/31/2014

Very well and they are my go to plumbing service provider

Description of Work
Checked my sump pump

Category plumbing

Plumbing repair sewer & drain cleaning. Water Heater install. New Fixture Installation. Ceramic Tile, Flooring, Carpentry, Windows and Doors.

septic tanks, excavation work.