Septic tank risers make it easy to access your septic tank when it’s time for routine inspection, maintenance, and pumping, saving you precious time and labor costs.
Get matched with top septic system services in Riverside, NJ
There are 15 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Riverside
- B&C SEPTIC SERVICEHighly recommended! We hired B&C after much research and planning because we believed they could complete our new system to the highest of standards. You can tell right from the start that they have the experience and knowledge to handle every step of the installation. All of the crew members worked tirelessly and performed at a professional level. Once on site the communication about the schedule and what to expect was handled very well. They coordinated everything with the county and passed every inspection along the way. The quality of materials and workmanship was impeccable. They even went the extra mile when it came to the final landscaping and seeding of the property. I have been in construction for over 25 years and I typically do most of my own work but I am so pleased that we chose to use B&C for this project. I wouldn’t think twice to refer them to anyone with any septic needs
- Gregory Rossi Plumbing & HeatingAfter a previous guy from AHS did nothing, Greg came out as a second opinion. Not only did he diagnose the problem in just a few minutes, he then fixed it in the next 15. Super competent guy, look nowhere else, we'll be calling him anytime I have a problem. Would leave him six stars if it were possible
- dumpster dave llcExcellent work prompt and very professional. I won’t be using any other company in the future. I strongly recommend Dumpster Dave’s!!
- dumpster dave llcAbsolutely fantastic showed up on time was very professional and helpful extremely affordable will definitely be using them often!!!!
- Bob Drayton Septic Service / Mr.Bob's Portable ToiI wish there were more starts I could fill in. 10 plus stars!! I used Bob Drayton for Septic Pumping in the past, but today (a Friday at 2pm) I called with a request for an emergency septic pumping after I called a bunch of other companies that said no way before I even finished my question. I only called the other companies because they came up first on my google search. Bob Drayton Services was ABSOLUTELY AMAZING! The woman I spoke with on the phone was very polite and extremely helpful. Not only did they come out for emergency service, even though they said they didn't have any more emergency appointments, but they were at my home within 30 minutes. The professional that pumped my septic educated me and my son (I am recently divorced and didn't know much) on how to care for septic and clean the filter. He also looked at my 5 year old septic field as I had some concerns about it and gave me resources to assist with that. He explained why I was having an issue with my septic and what to do about the issue (easy very cheap fix). He was also extremely friendly, professional, and not condescending at all to this not so knowledgeable homeowner. Also, the price was extremely fair! I will never use another company for any of my septic needs again. I am a customer FOR LIFE Bob Drayton Septic- and I will surely tell all of my friends and family how awesome this company and the professionals that work there are
- C M Kristman, Inc.We couldn't be happier. Our previous septic contractor was slow to respond and their price estimate was way too high. C.M Kristman responded to our inquiry almost immediately yesterday afternoon, and this morning a new pump was installed and operating before 10 a.m.
- C M Kristman, Inc.They responded quickly to my request as the system was backed up due to the filter being clogged. Came out, cleaned the septic filter, had my system operating as intended.
- C M Kristman, Inc.Elisa Kristman was exceptional.....Prompt, responsive, fair pricing....We really appreciated the great customer service !
- ICD LLCI would highly recommend ICD for any septic related job. Great customer service, not something you find today! Was done efficiently and on time with no problems. Very well run company.
- C M Kristman, Inc.I am a contractor who has dealt with different subs over the years. Having just moved, we needed a new septic system. Every interaction we had with C.M. Kristman was honest, professional and well executed.
Last update on September 6, 2022
Septic Service Contractors in Riverside, NJ
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
While it’s tempting to procrastinate certain home projects and repairs, there are some you really shouldn’t put off. Here are 12 projects you shouldn't avoid any longer.
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Edgewater Park,
- Mount Laurel,
- Maple Shade,
- Mount Holly,
- Eastampton Township,
- Cherry Hill,
- Pennsauken Township
Septic Tank Contractors in Riverside, NJ
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.717 S Columbus BLVD 717
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19147
- Able Mechanical & Construction70 Blue Ridge Drive
Levittown, Pennsylvania 19057
- ACCENT GARDEN MARKET328 HURFFVILLE GRENLOCH RD
Sewell, New Jersey 08080
- ALLSYSTEMSOLAR Heating,Cooling,Plumbing,Electric1251 Lodi Hill Rd
Upper Black Eddy, Pennsylvania 18972
- American Home Guard Home Warranty1515 Market St Ste 1200
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19102
- Aqua Clean Toilet Systems, llc118 Magnolia Rd
Pemberton, New Jersey 08088
- A.L. Verna General Contracting Inc.
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing410 Meco Dr Ste B
Wilmington, Delaware 19804
- BILLY'S SEPTIC SERVICE474 Elk Rd
Monroeville, New Jersey 08343
- Bob Drayton Septic Service / Mr.Bob's Portable Toi151 Big Hill rd.
Vincentown, New Jersey 08088
- Bonitz & Bonitz Construction Co146 Merrick Rd
Trenton, New Jersey 08691
- Brandywine Septic Services, Inc.1160 State Road
Lincoln University, Pennsylvania 19352
- Benjamin Franklin Plumbing
- Choates General Contracting, IncPO Box 46313
Philadelphia, Pennsylvania 19160
- Choates General Contracting, Inc
- Decker Septic29 Constitution Drive
Southampton, New Jersey 18966
- Delaware SepticPO Box 79
Middletown, Delaware 19709
- DeLeon Excavating & Construction2140 Saucon Ave
Bethlehem, Pennsylvania 18015
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
Orlando, Florida 32807
- DEV ENGINEERING16 N Maple Ave
Marlton, New Jersey 08053
- Dilling Heating & Cooling PA3580 Progress Dr
Bensalem, Pennsylvania 19020
- DiMeglio Septic Inc491 White Horse Pike Ste A
Hammonton, New Jersey 08037
- DRAIN VISIONS LLCPO BOX 5149
Deptford, New Jersey 08096
- Drainmen Plumbing Inc35 Beech St
Pottstown, Pennsylvania 19464
- Decker Septic
- FRANC Environmental321 Maple Ave
Horsham, Pennsylvania 19044
- FRANC Environmental
- ICD LLC42 Meeting House Ct
Vincentown, New Jersey 08088
- ICD LLC
- Kennedy Inspections115 Gable Rd
Paoli, Pennsylvania 19301
- Kennedy Inspections
- Longford Landscape299 Whitehead Road
Trenton, New Jersey 08619
- Longford Landscape
- Picciotti Lawn & Landscaping LLCPO Box 444
Hilltown, Pennsylvania 18927
- Picciotti Lawn & Landscaping LLC
- Quantum Environmental Enterprise858 Easkey Ln
Avondale, Pennsylvania 19311
- Quantum Environmental Enterprise
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service701 Black Horse Pike
Haddon Heights, New Jersey 08035
- Real Pro Home Inspection LLC714 Richmond Dr
Forked River, New Jersey 08731
- Richard Lindsay Construction2111 Ashland Avenue
Atco, New Jersey 08004
- Roesly Plumbing LLCPO Box 147
Franklinville, New Jersey 08322
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup225 Market St
Camden, New Jersey 08102
- Russo Corporation1220 Kings Highway
Swedesboro, New Jersey 08085
- RYKON General Contracting LLC181 Franklin Corner Rd
Lawrenceville, New Jersey 08648
- Rapid Rooter Plumbing & Drain Cleaning Service
- Service Today9349 Old Furnace Rd
Seaford, Delaware 19973
- South Jersey Engineers LLCPO Box 1406
Voorhees, New Jersey 08043
- South Jersey Septic Repair and Installation2111 ashland ave
Atco, New Jersey 08004
- South Jersey Water Test, LLC4077 South Black Horse Pike
Williamstown, New Jersey 08094
- STERLING ENVIRONMENTAL SERVICES25 Walden Pl
West Caldwell, New Jersey 07006
- Service Today
- Zieniuk and Sons Plumbing, Heating and A/C626 East Main Street
Moorestown, New Jersey 08057
- Zieniuk and Sons Plumbing, Heating and A/C
Septic tank companies that service Riverside
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.