American Home Guard Home Warranty

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2017

4.3

1515 Market St Ste 1200

Philadelphia, PA 19102

American Home Guard is America’s top rated home warranty provider. They service home buyers and sellers across the nation.They offer home warranty service plans for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and even mobile and manufactured homes. They are proud to offer their referral and realtor programs as well as enticing rates to multiple property owners....

06/22/2017

HAZEL W.

Description of Work
I called them to ask about their warranties. They were talking so fast and I couldn’t understand them. They quoted a bunch of stuff and confused me. Then they took money out of my account and mailed me an envelope of paperwork for a 3 year warranty plan that I never agreed to. I never signed anything with them and they charged me already. I told them that I didn't want to buy anything yet and they charged me anyway. Then I found out the guy that sold me the warranty wasn't even authorized to sell warranties. They need to refund my money asap.

Category home warranty companies

05/16/2017

Francisca C.

This company is fantastic. I was a little unsure if I needed to purchase a warranty to begin with. I am truly glad I did. I called American Home Guard later that week and the technician was there for about an hour. Even though he couldn't fix it we ordered the part and they paid for the whole thing. I am definitely looking forward to renewing next year. You just really don't know what can happen.

Description of Work
My mother in law came by one day and put the wrong detergent in the dishwasher. BUBBLES WERE EVERYWHERE. After my husband and I got all the bubbles out of my house the dishwasher didn't turn on.

Category appliance repair, small appliance repair, home warranty companies

SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT

We offer our services NATIONWIDE. Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals. Sovereign is affiliated with Spire Investment Partners. Spire Investment Partners is the Parent Company of Spire Wealth Management, LLC an SEC RIA, and Spire Securities LLC, a registered Broker/Dealer and Member of FINRA / SIPC.

Offers by SOVEREIGN WEALTH MANAGEMENT on Angi
    Capitol Benefits LLC

Capitol Benefits is an award-winning independent insurance agency representing 12 states. We represent over 200 insurance companies and all types of insurance.. We represent our clients, not an insurance company. Discounts of up to 30% are available for combining home and auto, AARP members, Federal Government employees, safe drivers, and more. Visit our website at www.capitolbenefits.com for more information!

United Garage Doors

United Garage Door Service was built to be there when you need us, simply and conveniently We have made the investment to maintain and incredibly high inventory of garage door and opener parts on each one of our repair vehicles. This means we can fix your door in a single visit. Your garage door is fixed right! Precision uses the highest quality parts and we back up our work with the industry's best warranty. This attention to detail has resonated with our customers and helped Precision grow to more than 70 locations in under a decade.

Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Check