American Home Guard Home Warranty

Founded 2013 • With Angi since May 2017

4.3

American Home Guard is America’s top rated home warranty provider. They service home buyers and sellers across the nation.They offer home warranty service plans for single family homes, multiple units, condos, and even mobile and manufactured homes. They are proud to offer their referral and realtor programs as well as enticing rates to multiple property owners....

Our passion is partnering with our clients to crystallize their financial goals, design a strategy to achieve those goals and execute the plan to its completion. You know it’s not enough to just make a plan, even the most well designed strategies can fail if not executed properly and then monitored for progress and suitability. This is why we consistently monitor the progress of your plan and make changes as new developments come to light with your changing goals. Whether we are helping a young family set the path to achieve their ideal lifestyle and first home; assisting a newly widowed client in navigating and structuring his/or her retirement plan and new life; or advising a professional couple on structuring the sale of their business and transitioning into retirement, we are consistently behind the scenes working to get you there and keep you there: on track. Our Core Competencies include: Financial Planning, Wealth Management, Risk Management, Estate Planning and Multi-Generational Asset Transfer Planning, Managing Executive Deferred Comp Assets. We use the latest and the most sophisticated tools to produce accurate and realistic analyses. We pride ourselves on our independence and ability to work with the leading experts in all fields of wealth management, accounting and estate planning to design a comprehensive and robust strategy to achieve our clients’ goals.

• 2018 Super Service Award Winner - 8th Consecutive Year! • Don't come up short with your largest asset! • Local Owner Operator Dave Remmey is thoroughly trained in the handling of every aspect of an insurance claim. Dave will interpret your insurance policy, evaluate the damages, prepare estimates and finally negotiate with your insurance company on your behalf. His longstanding relationship with the insurance community allows him to provide you with the best representation available. This means a greater settlement for you • Dave is Fully Licensed in both Pennsylvania & New Jersey. Rather then offering his services nationally, he has made a conscious business decision to concentrate on providing the best possible claims support locally. Dave formally worked for one of the largest insurance companies; therefore, he understands many of their inner-workings • Dave handles large and small claims with the same dedication and attention to detail. • Free Initial Consultation • Prompt, Professional and Accessible • Very Competitive Fee based on Percentage of Settlement • No Recovery, No Fee • Not All Damage is Covered by Your Policy. If you’re not sure, call Dave. • Deal Directly with the Owner • No Middle Man • No Multi-level Marketing Schemes • Website - www.remmeyadjustmentcompany.com • Call (215) 431-5500 to Schedule an Appointment

Call (888) 858-1408. Blue Lion Medicare work with over 200 plans and specializes in savings seniors money on their Medicare coverage!

06/22/2017

Description of Work
I called them to ask about their warranties. They were talking so fast and I couldn’t understand them. They quoted a bunch of stuff and confused me. Then they took money out of my account and mailed me an envelope of paperwork for a 3 year warranty plan that I never agreed to. I never signed anything with them and they charged me already. I told them that I didn't want to buy anything yet and they charged me anyway. Then I found out the guy that sold me the warranty wasn't even authorized to sell warranties. They need to refund my money asap.

Category home warranty companies

05/16/2017

This company is fantastic. I was a little unsure if I needed to purchase a warranty to begin with. I am truly glad I did. I called American Home Guard later that week and the technician was there for about an hour. Even though he couldn't fix it we ordered the part and they paid for the whole thing. I am definitely looking forward to renewing next year. You just really don't know what can happen.

Description of Work
My mother in law came by one day and put the wrong detergent in the dishwasher. BUBBLES WERE EVERYWHERE. After my husband and I got all the bubbles out of my house the dishwasher didn't turn on.

Category appliance repair,small appliance repair,home warranty companies

Home Warranties