Meeks Plumbing Inc

Founded 1982 • With Angi since January 2011

We offer quality plumbing products and services for residential and commercial, jobs as simple as a dripping faucet or as complicated as maintaining a lift station & provide plumbing services. Award winning leak detection!...

First Choice Plumbing Solutions LLC

Welcome Future Customers! For your convenience we offer 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE! We stand behind all of our work with an unconditional guarantee. We are committed to superior customer service and our technicians have been thoroughly trained and all possess the skills required to handle any plumbing problem that you have. Dependable Service – our plumbers fix it right the first time. Plus, they receive ongoing training so they stay on top of the latest technology, tools and plumbing techniques on the market. Excellent Customer Service – our plumbers not only have plumbing skills, but people skills as well. We are a family owned business and we answer our phones in person. Competitive Pricing – we may not be the absolute lowest priced plumber in town, but our prices are always fair. Trustworthy Technicians – our technicians are background checked and drug free so you can feel good about letting them into your home. 24-Hour Service – anytime of night or day, evenings, weekends and holidays, A plumber is available for your plumbing emergencies. We can handle any leaks, drips, clogs, and breaks. When you need plumbing help with any of these areas, just give us a call!

Rooter One

We're ready to serve you 24/7 from Vero Beach to Stuart and Okeechobee. We have over 30 years of plumbing experience and we offer many discounts, including senior, military, fire/rescue and law enforcement. We are competitively priced and guarantee our work with an A+ Rating from the Better Business Bureau and are the recipients of the 2019 & 2020 Super Service Award from Angie's List. We've been in business since 2004 and we're licensed and insured!

Offers by Rooter One on Angi
Dom Bella Plumbing

Dedicated to solving your plumbing & drain problems With nearly 23 years of industry experience, Dom Bella Plumbing has been helping many businesses and homeowners in the Treasure Coast, St. Lucie, Martin and Indian River County areas with all of their plumbing needs. Our Master Plumbers are second to none, and can quickly and efficiently diagnose any and all of your plumbing problems and save you money at the same time! Plumbing emergencies can happen at any time, so rest assured Dom Bella Plumbers are there when you need us. At Dom Bella Plumbing, we understand that your time is valuable, so we offer extended hours of operation at no additional charge. We perform all residential and commercial plumbing and drain services. Call Us Today: 772-222-5570

05/16/2018

Work was done at a professional level

Description of Work
Pipe broke in shower

03/05/2018

Kevin arrived as scheduled and kept me apprised of the work he was doing. He was very knowledgeable and professional. I would definitely use and recommend Meeks for any plumbing related work. In addition, a 2nd Meeks crew performed a septic tank clean-out. they too were knowledgeable and professional - I will use that service again in the future too.

Description of Work
General repairs (leaking or broken fixtures)

Category plumbing,septic tank,sewer cleaning,drain cleaning

10/03/2017

I had them give me and estimate for abandoning a septic tank and doing plumbing to hook up to the city water. He had the first availability to come out. He said he was going to be there during the day and it ended up being the end of the day. I mean it didn't matter, we told him we would be here all day. It's just they said like afternoon, but ended up being evening. He was very challante about th...

Description of Work
I used Meeks Plumbing for an estimate.

09/01/2017

I had water leaking from my second floor condo to the condo below. They could not figure out where the leak was coming from. They came out three times. Eventually my daughter in law discovered that the toilet bowl tank was over filling and leaking through the handled onto the floor. So they never fixed the problem but I was still charged. I am not happy with Meeks. They would not come when they sa...

Description of Work
They were supposed to fix a leak.

Category plumbing,drain pipe,drain cleaning

08/03/2017

Prompt service and problem resolved

Description of Work
Small leak fixed

12/22/2016

They were actually very competitive. They also did an install on a garbage disposal under the sink. That was a case where I bought it and they just installed it. They're a great company, that is why I use them all the time. I wouldn't use anybody else for plumbing. They did an excellent job, it was very competitive price-wise, it was a high-level service. You can't go wrong with them. The workers were wonderful, very accommodating and they're willing to go the extra mile. With the new generation of hot water heaters, the government mandated more insulation and so the size of the hot water heaters now are slightly larger than they used to be and that required some extra plumbing to take care of that situation. They're taller than they used to be. They did a very professional job with it, they could have taken shortcuts and they didn't.

Description of Work
They replaced a hot water heater.

Category water heater installer

12/22/2016

Found leak behind shower wall in minutes. Repaired within the hour. Offered suggestions on how to finish off the area

Description of Work
Find and repair leak in bathroom hot water pipe

Category plumber

10/11/2016

On time and got the work done. No muss no fuss

Description of Work
Snaked the kitchen sink from the roof

Category bathtub refinisher","plumber

08/22/2016

Nor good. After a week, no response, I had to call them to find out they WILL NOT INSTALL sinks that are set in formica. COULDN'T THEY TELL ME THIS A WEEK AGO? Very disappointed as I had used them in the past.

Description of Work
New Kitchen Sink and Faucet

Category plumber

03/26/2016

The house is 45 years old and copper piping was used for the drains. It had total disintegrated and needed to be replaced. Meeks was the only plumbing company to agree to take the job. They were able to relocate the entire drain system from under the slab to the outside of the foundation without having to break through the floor inside of the house. The man that ran the job was excellent. He was a very hard worker, new what he was doing and stayed late several days. He was pleasant to deal with and made sure everything was returned to excellent shape. I highly recommend them for a job of this magnitude.

Description of Work
Total replacement of our sanitary sewer system.

Category plumber","drain pipe installer","sewer cleaning company

Plumbing, sewer drain cleaning, sewer stoppages, septic pump outs, drain field installation and repairs, water heaters including tankless and solar, leak detection, pumps, re pipes, backflow installation and certification, lift stations, storm drains, emergency plumbing, plumbing showroom, faucets, toilets & garbage disposals.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, Financing Available