Tree Wizard

Founded 2002 • With Angi since December 2011

Let our team of ISA Certified Arborists take care of you and your trees! We have been in business since 2002 and strive to go above and beyond. You can find our reviews on Angi, Google, Facebook, and more to see just how much our customers love us! Our services include: Tree Pruning, Tree Health, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting, Storm Cleanup, and more! Our tree health program includes coverage for pests and diseases such as Emerald Ash Borer, Oak Wilt, Fire Blight, Magnolia Scale, and just about anything you can think of....

24/7 Service Offered24/7 Service Offered

A Service Provider's profile image

+6 more images

tree service (36)lawn & landscaping (3)mulch delivering (1)lawn care (1)

11/13/2021

Theresa D.

They were amazing! We have a small lot with huge trees . They arrived on time, did what was requested and cleaned up afterwards. I would definitely hire again!

Description of Work
Tree trimming

Category landscaping

Work Completed On 11/13/2021

10/31/2021

Anne C.

We have used services from Tree Wizard for many years and have always found their work to be of excellent quality. They make a visit before the work is done to discuss what you need and give you an estimate. We have used Tree Wizard for a variety of needs such as tree or limb removals after bad storms, trimming for the best shaping and health of trees or to get limbs away from the roof, advice on problems or diseases of trees or shrubs and how to treat them and replanting of new trees. Tree Wizard employees have been with the company long term, they know the trees in our area, they discuss any problems and what they will do and the cost with you thoroughly. They do an excellent job cleaning up after their work is finished, they keep your trees and yard healthy and attractive, and they are very professional and friendly. You can use them with great confidence.

Description of Work
Removal of two dead trees, trimming of a tree with branches over roofline, cutting large root girdling a tree, replacing one tree, stump grinding.

Work Completed On 09/29/2021

10/28/2021

Dan F.

Very professional safely performed service. Actually did extra clean up at no charge above original quote. This included removing a considerable amount of heavy persimmon wood from a tree I had felled, and a fair amount of trimming other shrubs.

Description of Work
Remove two mature but failing persimmon trees

Category lawn service, tree service

Work Completed On 07/26/2021

06/17/2020

Tom C.

They did exactly what I wanted and cleaned up nicely afterward.

Description of Work
Trimmed a couple of encroaching trees and some dead branches.

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/13/2020

Chuck G.

When initially contacted, they promptly came out and estimated the job. As the estimator was a certified Arborist, he was able to knowledgeably answer my questions about the trees on my property. The bid was very reasonable, and lower than the two other bids I received. Once I contracted with them, they came out within a week and did a great job. Professional, polite, and hardworking. I was very satisfied and am having them do more work this fall.

Description of Work
Trimming and cutting of numerous large trees

Category landscaping, tree service

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you so much sir! It was a pleasure working with you!

10/05/2019

Harry G.

These folks did a great job! I was concerned as to how much of my lawn would be torn up by their equipment. It was a nice surprise to see how careful they were and there was very little damage. These folks know how to run a business. Very professional!

Description of Work
2 trees cut down

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

Ellen K.

perfect they are so professional and nice to work with!!! A+++

Description of Work
removal of large maple tree

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

08/23/2019

adrienne O.

We had three trees close the house that needed removed. The trees were very accessible and very dead. They laid mats to protect the grass, and cleaned up everything afterward and spread mulch. We also had them provide injections to the two remaining birch trees to try to save them. These guys worked quickly and we were happy they could fit us into their busy schedule.

Description of Work
tree removal, stump grinding

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you!!!

11/01/2018

Stephanie M.

Very well, quality, professional work. Christopher Robinson was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Trees removed

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so glad we impressed you!!

08/08/2018

Brian B.

I was really impressed with the quick and efficient service in removing a tree stump in my back yard. The crew was professional in every way, and I definitely would use this service again.

Description of Work
Remove tree stump

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! We look forward to helping you with any other projects you may need!

08/08/2017

Linda T.

Fantastic. Dave was a jewel and did it right away. I will use them again. The work was completed and Dave helped me resolve this issue. If you need work, this is the place to call!

Description of Work
I needed a small dead tree removed from my front yard.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

Jewel 😍! Thank you we strive to impress!!

12/14/2016

Kathryn S.

The crew arrived on time and cut down the three trees, removed all the small limbs from the site and placed the remaining logs where I asked. Two of the trees were inside my fenced yard within about two feet of the fence and they removed the trees and all the debris from my yard and my driveway.

Description of Work
I needed three large trees removed from my yard.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

09/23/2016

Meghan W.

Chris and his team at Tree Wizard have been awesome. We had the unfortunate luck of having two very large trees fall in our yard this spring and summer, both in precarious places. Chris was very responsive and was in our yard FAST. I really appreciate how quickly he and his team were able to make our yard safe. Thanks Tree Wizard!

Description of Work
Removal of a large dead tree, full cleanup, and stump grinding

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

09/23/2016

Patsy G.

I have used Tree Wizard twice now and I'm really happy with their work!! Chris and his crew cleared out the dead wood on four trees in my backyard and two in my front yard and feed them and they look great. Today they came and put in two flower beds and picked out and planted the plants, mulched and cleaned up. My yard looks great! Call Tree Wizard if you need any landscaping done!!

Description of Work
Deadwooding and pruning trees, fertilizing and protecting shrubs,

Category landscaping, mulch, tree service

Work Completed On 05/11/2016

05/15/2015

FREDERICK N.

These guys are outstanding! They removed four black walnut trees--two large and two small--in our back yard and then had the stumps ground by an excellent subcontractor. They had to work carefully around a lot of delicate flowers and shrubs beneath the trees and did not crush a single stem or a leaf, a feat I would have thought impossible. They cleaned up the debris from the yard nicely. And throughout it all, they were very pleasant to deal with. Highest possible recommendation.

Description of Work
Removed four black walnut trees and ground the stumps

Work Completed On 05/06/2015

03/04/2015

Peter B.

They clean up after themselves. That tells you they have a professional pride, they're just not here to rip you off. That's what I feel about Tree Wizards. They want to do a job that is worth coming back for. They have in fact sent me a card and a note in my email.

Description of Work
I used Tree Wizard for tree service.

Work Completed On 06/15/2014

02/10/2015

Brenda G.

Very professional job. I have no complaints.

Description of Work
Trimmed dead branches and many other branches that could be a problem if they fell during a storm on neighbors property. I have a huge oak in the front and a huge maple in the back. They cleaned up we, mulching all of the trimmings and taking the mulch with them.

Work Completed On 02/01/2014

09/08/2014

Judy D.

They were very good to work with. The guys who trimmed the trees even cleaned up a pile of branches which had previously fallen! Thank you!

Description of Work
Trimmed three large oak trees.

Work Completed On 08/29/2014

08/04/2014

PC Y.

Following a large storm in our area of town, spoke with Chris who had been called by neighbor to assess damage. Came highly recommended by the neighbor. Chris provided a written estimate for work on the spot that seemed very reasonable. Since we didn't have trees/branches actually on our house it was a few days before they were able to perform the work, but that was understandable. Work was done in stages over a period of a week or so, but due to the high volume of work in the area that was acceptable under the circumstances. The supervisors were friendly, knowledgeable and professional. The kept me informed of what was being done and time frames for completion. Due to the homes and power lines in the area, they used a tree climber to bring down a number of the large branches. That was something to see! The crew were uniformly friendly and helpful during this time, making sure not to inconvenience us or our neighbors with their trucks and equipment, asking permission for access, etc. I will use Tree Wizard again, and would highly recommend their services to others.

Description of Work
Trees heavily damaged by storm and they cleaned up the large fallen branches and removed broken branches still in trees and trimmed them back. Cleaned up all debris from work.

Work Completed On 07/01/2014

02/03/2014

Katie C.

They were very knowledgeable and professional. They now assess the tree twice a year and keep it growing strong.

Description of Work
I asked them to evaluate a large pecan tree on my sisters property.

Work Completed On 08/28/2013

08/06/2013

Sharon J.

They were fantastic to work for. They were very quick getting out to the property. They told me exactly what they were going to do to the tree and how much it would cost. They performed the service exactly as I had asked and cleaned up after themselves. I wouldn't have even noticed they were there if the broken branch had not been removed.

Description of Work
Prune Tree

Work Completed On 07/25/2013

08/02/2013

Susan G.

They were able to do the job just a few days after I called them. The crew was friendly and pleasant; they did great work and cleaned the place up well.Their bid was also significantly lower than the other bid I received. Highly recommended.

Description of Work
Tree Wizard took down 3 trees on my property - 2 large and 1 small.

Work Completed On 07/29/2013

06/20/2013

Anne C.

Everything went well. I used them in the past, and it was another positive experience. They are great with clean up after they are done. You cannot even tell they were there.

Description of Work
I used them for tree removal.