Tree Wizard

International Society of Arboriculture
12/31/2021

1489 Old US Hwy 40

Columbia, MO 65202

Our employees will not enter your home and will maintain social distancing requirements. We offer remote estimates via video calling as well.

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Let our team of ISA Certified Arborists take care of you and your trees! We have been in business since 2002 and strive to go above and beyond. You can find our reviews on Angi, Google, Facebook, and more to see just how much our customers love us! Our services include: Tree Pruning, Tree Health, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Tree Planting, Storm Cleanup, and more! Our tree health program includes coverage for pests and diseases such as Emerald Ash Borer, Oak Wilt, Fire Blight, Magnolia Scale, and just about anything you can think of....

tree service (34)lawn & landscaping (2)mulch delivering (1)

06/17/2020

They did exactly what I wanted and cleaned up nicely afterward.

Description of Work
Trimmed a couple of encroaching trees and some dead branches.

Work Completed On 06/13/2020

06/13/2020

When initially contacted, they promptly came out and estimated the job. As the estimator was a certified Arborist, he was able to knowledgeably answer my questions about the trees on my property. The bid was very reasonable, and lower than the two other bids I received. Once I contracted with them, they came out within a week and did a great job. Professional, polite, and hardworking. I was very s...

Description of Work
Trimming and cutting of numerous large trees

Category landscaping,tree service

Work Completed On 06/11/2020

Thank you so much sir! It was a pleasure working with you!

10/05/2019

These folks did a great job! I was concerned as to how much of my lawn would be torn up by their equipment. It was a nice surprise to see how careful they were and there was very little damage. These folks know how to run a business. Very professional!

Description of Work
2 trees cut down

Work Completed On 09/10/2019

09/10/2019

perfect they are so professional and nice to work with!!! A+++

Description of Work
removal of large maple tree

Work Completed On 09/04/2019

08/23/2019

We had three trees close the house that needed removed. The trees were very accessible and very dead. They laid mats to protect the grass, and cleaned up everything afterward and spread mulch. We also had them provide injections to the two remaining birch trees to try to save them. These guys worked quickly and we were happy they could fit us into their busy schedule.

Description of Work
tree removal, stump grinding

Work Completed On 08/23/2019

[Member Name Removed], Thank you so much!! It was a pleasure working with you!!!

11/01/2018

Very well, quality, professional work. Christopher Robinson was very easy to work with.

Description of Work
Trees removed

Work Completed On 10/26/2018

Thanks so much for the great review! We are so glad we impressed you!!

08/08/2018

I was really impressed with the quick and efficient service in removing a tree stump in my back yard. The crew was professional in every way, and I definitely would use this service again.

Description of Work
Remove tree stump

Work Completed On 07/30/2018

Thanks so much for the kind words! We look forward to helping you with any other projects you may need!

08/08/2017

Fantastic. Dave was a jewel and did it right away. I will use them again. The work was completed and Dave helped me resolve this issue. If you need work, this is the place to call!

Description of Work
I needed a small dead tree removed from my front yard.

Work Completed On 08/08/2017

Jewel 😍! Thank you we strive to impress!!

12/14/2016

The crew arrived on time and cut down the three trees, removed all the small limbs from the site and placed the remaining logs where I asked. Two of the trees were inside my fenced yard within about two feet of the fence and they removed the trees and all the debris from my yard and my driveway.

Description of Work
I needed three large trees removed from my yard.

Work Completed On 12/06/2016

09/23/2016

Chris and his team at Tree Wizard have been awesome. We had the unfortunate luck of having two very large trees fall in our yard this spring and summer, both in precarious places. Chris was very responsive and was in our yard FAST. I really appreciate how quickly he and his team were able to make our yard safe. Thanks Tree Wizard!

Description of Work
Removal of a large dead tree, full cleanup, and stump grinding

Work Completed On 09/15/2016

Tree Care, Tree Trimming or Pruning, Tree Removal, Stump Grinding, Landscaping, Tree Installation, Storm Damage, Tree Health