Cracks may appear in your concrete basement floor over time, and can be caused by a number of reasons. While the cracks may be a superficial problem, it is important to have a professional look at them to rule out any safety issues.
Get matched with top foundation contractors in Columbia, MO
There are 9 highly-rated local foundation contractors.
Recent Foundation Repair Reviews in Columbia
- A1 Foundation SolutionsThis is a hardworking fair company. Very personable and you know right up front details of the job and cost. We are very happy with the work they did and we have a happy dry basement now!! 😁🤗
- A1 Foundation SolutionsYou talk about honest opinions and reliable install. This is the “small mom and pop” company that has small town good morals while having the ability to do big projects. I trust Michelle and Chris fully. Can’t say enough good things. Im also a realtor and my clients that use A1 foundation solutions say the same. These are good, affordable and honest people. You’ll be doing yourself a disservice if you don’t call them for a bid
- A1 Foundation SolutionsPerfectly. They were very professional and did an excellent job. Have also been great in answering questions I had before and after. I would not hesitate to use them again as their expertise is top notch.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsExtremely well! They did a great job from start to finish, explaining the problem, providing the solution, scheduling the work at a reasonable date, calling with any updates and completing the work when they promised. Very happy with how things went and painless everything was. They were very "customer-service" oriented
- Foundation Recovery SystemsVery well. Job was completed in about 8 hours. They cleaned up well afterward and explained their process when I asked about it.
- Foundation Recovery SystemsEverything was seamless, timely, and extremely high quality work. I was beyond impressed with everything from scheduling, to cleanliness of the worksite, to job completion and follow up. Very professional, very detailed and the issue was resolved to date!
- Foundation Recovery SystemsThey were very thorough in assessing the problems and giving a reasonable quote. Due to some weather issues with other work they had to do at other locations my appointment was moved up 1 month so I was very please with that. The crew that came out to do the work were very professional and polite. They arrived on time and communicated the whole process with ease
- Advanced Foundation Repairthe crack was fixed very quickly and efficiently. The front porch took all day and required much more work than they had estimated, but the man stayed until dark to finish the job.
- Advanced Foundation RepairWe decided not to do the project. They did a good job. They were polite and did an honest estimate and everything. They suggested that I did not need anything done to the foundation and I appreciated that. That was the end of that.
- Advanced Foundation RepairIt went fine. The man who came out was really good at explaining everything. His demeanor was good. The price he quoted was reasonable.
Foundation Repair Contractors in Columbia
- Business Description:Foundation Recovery Systems, founded in 1992, is a subsidiary of Groundworks, a family of companies that offers superior, proven solutions for your foundation repair, structural repair, crawl space encapsulation, dehumidification, and concrete leveling needs. They currently maintain offices in Kansas City, Moberly, Springfield, and St Louis. Foundation Recovery Systems is a recognized accredited member of the Better Business Bureau and devotes its years of experience, industry knowledge and s..Recent Review:Mark Stone responded quickly. They were very thorough in their inspection and breaking down pricingGreg W.
- Business Description:With over 24 years of professional foundation repair and basement waterproofing experience, we are here to address all your basement needs you may have. We also do cement patios and walkways and so much more.Recent Review:It went quite well. They were behind schedule. The project had a setback for about two days, but they were exceptional.Nic L.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contrac..Recent Review:Rep came out gave me an honest evaluation and recommendations so I can move forward with what I need to doBruce B.
- Business Description:Established in 1933, Olshan Foundation provides cost-effective foundation solutions to residential and commercial property owners. We proudly service homeowners in Wichita from our office in Nearby Missouri. About a quarter of the homes we visit do not require foundation repair. Services are backed by an available warranty, friendly customer support and convenient payment options. Free, no-obligation structural assessments are performed by Certified Structural Technicians. Since no two homes ..Recent Review:Badly. Olshan deliberately laid the outside 'drainage pipe' which I have a 'warranty' on parallel to my basement wall instead of one end to the basement wall opening-other end 20 ft away. Then they made the tub they inserted into dug out basement floor too large & cheap $100 3 HP pump too small. Olshan incompetence flooded basement not drew the water out. On the contract they claim this is called 'Waterproofing'. Make sure you DEMAND the LAST name of Olshan's Crew Supervisor. Tell the Crew Supervisor you demand to see his ID in case you have to sue them in court later. They won't tell you his name other than DAMIEN as your 1 yr. warranties are on the 'drainage pipe Olshan places next to your outside wall so that the water rushes into your basement not away from it as they say it will. The 'sump pump' too cheap & small to pump out any water. Don't allow Olshan to drill holes in your basement floor. They don't know what they are doing. Tarring your basement wall from the outside is about as skilled as they get Olshan doesn't cement in the holes they leave on your basement floor. If you complain they want you to forfeit your warranties if they give you any small refund at all. Olshan doesn't want to back their work with warranties that's why they don't give any refund without getting your approval to cancel them. This is a shady company allowed to do business in Kansas because the Kansas Secretary of State's Consumer Protection Investigators don't investigate so aren't for Consumer at all. They send out letters & will agree with the Business instead of the Consumer who has plenty of 'evidence' as proof if they every tried to get out of their offices to look at the damage done. They are pro Shady business & won't send out any investigators to your house to see what Olshan did to your houseMarty M.
- Business Description:With over 30 years of experience we specialize in making your home safe and secure. We are different than our competitors with our years of experience. Our foundations solutions are a permanent fix to any structural problem you have. Specialties include but are not limited to foundation repair, complete foundation replacement, foundation leveling and piering, home elevation, structural relocation, crawl space expansion, egress windows, sump pump, drain installation and waterproofing. We provi..Recent Review:Everything went smoothly. No problems. They did what they said they were going to do. Changed me what they said they were going to charge me.frank m.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Is your home or basement prone to flooding? If so, turn to State Wide Waterproofing. As a provider of home waterproofing services in Missouri, we can help keep your space dry so that you don’t have to worry about water damage in the future. We have a long standing A+ rating with the BBBRecent Review:I highly recommend Statewide Waterproofing. Ron was very professional and his workers were the best. They were courteous and hard workers. They made sure they kept the work area neat and clean. Ron explained in detail all that was done and his prices are very reasonable. I would use this business again should the need ariseWilliam K.
- Business Description:Serving St. Louis since 1955.Recent Review:I hired Quality Waterproofing to extend a buried downspout/sump pump drain that was poorly placed by a competitor 4 years ago. The competitor placed the pop up drain 10 feet from the house in a low spot, which created a swamp. Quality did an A+ job fixing the problem. They were timely, professional and UNDER budget. Very honest and high quality work. They even did some extra sodding and dirt work at no chargeJeffrey D.
- Business Description:Foundation repair, basement waterproofing, crawl spaces, concrete leveling, foam jacking, interior and exterior crack repair. We service sump pumps as well. See our website for additional information: www.advancedfoundationmissouri.comRecent Review:Very pleased with service and repairs. They were prompt and did exactly what they said was needed. Definitely would recommend them.LuAnn M.
- Business Description:When you call PermaJack of Mid MO, you are contacting a local, family-owned-and-operated business. With qualified employees and extensive knowledge, we can take care of all your foundation needs. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out our services offered and call or click to schedule a free estimate today! We look forward to serving youRecent Review:The service went well. They did what they needed to do. The work was good. But they had to come back 2nd time because it didn't lift much than it was supposed to lift and with that, I would rate them B.don s.
Deals in Columbia for Foundation Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful foundation repair contractor articles
Not all cracks in your foundation are created equal. Some are harmless and simply the result of a new home settling in, but others can be markers of serious structural damage. Here’s how to know which foundation cracks you need to worry about.
If you have noticed cracks on your house’s foundation, uneven floors, or you think you may have damaged foundation, follow these tips to get the best home foundation inspector for your property and have a smooth hiring experience.
Find foundation contractors in
- New Bloomfield
- New Franklin
- Holts Summit
- Jefferson City
- Pilot Grove
foundation contractors in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aarow Building2101 Garden Dr
- Absolute Foundation and Waterproofing Solutions134 Deep Forest Ln
- ADC Contracting LLC3344 Hilltop St
- Advanced Foundation Repair508 South Western Street
- Advanced Foundation Repair & Replacement135 Aspencade Cir
Saint Peters, Missouri
- ALL DRY MISSOURI INC3615 Mall Ridge St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Anderson Exteriors4381 Thompson Rd
- Aarow Building
- Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing1104 E Walnut St
- Columbia Foundation Repair & Waterproofing
- LARRY'S GENERAL CONTRACTING1602 S PICHER AVE
- LARRY'S GENERAL CONTRACTING
- NAUGLE CO1700 N DOZIER STATION RD
- NAUGLE CO
- Olshan Foundation Repair6003 Arlington Ave
Kansas City, Missouri
- Olshan Foundation Repair
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC209 W Promenade St
- PermaJack of Mid-Mo LLC
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING200 S Elam Ave
Valley Park, Missouri
- QUALITY WATERPROOFING
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING913 Jackson Street
Jefferson City, Missouri
- STATE WIDE WATER PROOFING
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew