Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Columbia, MO
There are 2 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 0 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Columbia
- Vonderahe's Select Equipment RepairI went in my initial search to multiple dealers. Vonderahe had the one I thought best plus they were happy to spend time answering my multiple questions. I went back the next day and they had it serviced and in my SUV within 30 minutes. All without hassle and with professionalism.
- LEATHERWOOD LAWNMOWERThis is an outrageous price, $206, for just determining the battery was dead (which I could have done had the original start that day not felt so strong, I didn't' suspect the battery). My initial mistake was buying a used mower from him for $550. It started leaking oil almost immediately, but he said I would just have to live with it. That's the luck of buying used. His repair prices are gouging. Don is an engaging guy to talk to, as is his assistant Josh. If you can afford it
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Columbia
- Business Description:Proficiency in home maintenance: We can ensure that your property is well cared for and that appropriate and timely repairs are undertaken at a reasonable cost. We offer a variety of services such as; roofing, maintenance, plumbing, electrical, painting, cleaning, dog walking, and many more!Recent Review:Last year I had some drain issues that I need a plumber to repair. 443Stop.com offered to send a plumber out and he was able to repair the drain the same day! I have not had any issues with the drain since and the price to repair was very reasonable. Overall I was very happy with the serviceTarrah U.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:I started my business in 2011. I worked for a great company for over 5yrs. I'm a smaller company that can help maintain your whole house. Im very rarly not on the job. I have a wide variety of services. Everything from landscaping, to cleaning out your gutters. No job is too small. I like to save in door construction for the winter season, I'm able to offer better prices. I offer free estimates, on the first estimate/bid. I ask for a material cost deposit, rest is paid at the complition of th..Recent Review:upper and lower deck was stained, finished job to satisfaction after returning to touch up a few spotsCorey M.
- Business Description:Popp's Outdoor Lawn and Garden Center is Jefferson City's premier lawn and garden dealer for Toro® products. These top quality products are field-proven on golf courses, sports fields, public green spaces, commercial and residential lawns, and agricultural fields around the world. That's why many landscape professionals trust Toro equipment to deliver the best for their properties and their bottom line. We are also one of the Midwest's largest Stihl dealers. We only provide our clientel..Recent Review:When I recived estimate from Popps on 4/22 I told them to fix it. I didnt hear back from them so I contacted them on 5/15. I was told that they forgot about me and they hadnt ordered the new carb. They ordered the carb on 5/15 I was told that it would be finished on 5/17 or 5/18. They called me on 5/17 and told me that it was finished. I picked it up on 5/18/2010. When home to use it. When I hooked into the waterline it sprayed water all over. I took it back to them to show them the problem. They told me that it wasnt their problem. Well, I know for a fact that it wasnt leaking when I took it down to them after closer inspection I found the issue. They had striped the bolt that held the water pressure. I will never use Popps ever again and will tell others in the area the same story. The pressure washer is useless now unless I buy a new water pump which will cost around $600. Their a bad company to work with.eric m.
- Business Description:In business for over five years, Mac’s Lawn Service is still going strong today. Mac, our founder and owner, is a retired veteran who decided he wanted to do something for Columbia that kept him busy and allowed him to give back to the community
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:First of all we had a so called Sears Professional tell us we needed to buy a new ice maker . So we spent $136 for that. Next we called Sears to have it installed. When the repairman got here nothing was done at all except a lot of chatter from him saying we needed to spend another $450+ for who knows what. We had already spent $89 twice for service calls , that we might have well just thrown out the window. Some professionalism . We finally had a neighborhood handyman look at it . He pulled the ice container unit , dumped the cubes and removed all the ice that was frozen together. He then installed a new water supply line on it and it immediately began making ice. As of now the original ice maker is working without a glitch. As far as I am concerned I will never call Sears again for anything ,nor buy an appliance from them , as I feel they screwed us out of at leas 1 service call not to mention all the runaround we got and all the hassle of trying to get the ice maker returned . Now they say it may take months to get our money credited for itROBERT U.
- Business Description:Mickey's has been in business for more than 40 years. As a family based business in a small town we believe honest work! We are hear to repair your auto as well as lawn care equipment. We have towing available for a fee.Recent Review:unknownCraig R.
- Business Description:We handle big and small projects from remodels to tree removal. Give us a call and let us take care your needs like we are taking care of our own!Recent Review:This project went extremely well. This was a complete remodel. It included installing a full bathroom, new flooring, drywall, ceilings, electrical, lighting and ceramic tiling. Frank's workmanship, service and professionalism was outstanding. They worked the job from beginning to end without interruption. When you have a job like this done, you want someone you can trust and depend on. That is exactly what we got from Frank's, and now I have someone I can depend on to handle any jobs I have - big or small. They have been back twice to do other jobs for me and the impressive thing is they do every job like they were doing it for themselvesNick T.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- New Bloomfield
- New Franklin
- Holts Summit
- Jefferson City
- Pilot Grove
lawn mower repair shops in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 443STOP.COM33 E BROADWAY 150
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Frank's Home Improvement & Odd Jobs LLC201 Riverside Drive
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Frank's Home Improvement & Odd Jobs LLC
- MICKEY'S AUTO PARTS110 N ROUTE B
- MICKEY'S AUTO PARTS
- Popp's Outdoor Equipment722 Dix Road
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Popp's Outdoor Equipment
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc