Granite countertops remain popular in D.C., but products, such as quartz and marble, are now trendy. Options are endless depending on your style and budget.
Compare quotes from top marble & granite companies
Get matched with top marble & granite companies in Columbia, MO
There are 3 highly-rated local marble & granite companies.
Recent Marble Granite Reviews in Columbia
- EJ FlooringEric and his assistant did a great job, his quality of work was excellent and he always asked if there were any issues. We would use Eric again in a heartbeat.
- Aarow BuildingThe day that jake and the guys with Aarow Building completed my bathroom remodel he mentioned to me that Aarow building was on Angie's list and I new that I would be giving them a review. We could not have been more happy with the entire process of remodeling our master bathroom. When we first started looking for a contractor we asked friends and family for recommendations and one of our neighbors gave us jakes card. We got three bids and knew from the start that jake was out the top of our list before we received any bids, he was on time, polite, and seemed very interested in our needs. Upon receiving the bids Aarow was neither the cheapest or most expensive and let me tell you with a marble tile shower and our old plumbing some were very expensive. Our choice seemed simple. Once scheduled our jobs time frame did fall a full day behind, but on the up side we never saw a bill for this overage. Our bathroom went from completely gutted to finished in 7 days and it was worth our inconvenience. We actually made changes to our original idea based on jake's suggestions (leaving the toilet in the same place is cost effective, if the shower is this size we can get a stock size shower door, let's refinish the linen cabinet rather than replace) which all made sense and helped with our budget. Also I was impressed the first morning before work started the guys showed up at the door with that stick down floor protection in hand and ran from the front door to the job site. I guess what I am trying to say, we had no bumps of mentionable size, they couldn't have been easier to work with, and we will have them back for our kitchen in the next year.Job cost $15,400Work completed may 10t
- Aarow BuildingThe project turned out great and we are very pleased with the quality of the work. I appreciated that the owner, Jake Bruton, came every morning around 7:00, reviewed the work done the day before, explained what would happen next, and listened to any concerns I had. Our remodel was designed with an eye towards aging in place. Unfortunately, my husband, my mother and I lived in the project. We gutted and reconfigured the entire upstairs, including removing walls to create a master suite, removing walls to create an open kitchen/dining room/living room area, adding a walk-in closet, installing an energy-efficient whole-house fan, and removing back stairs into the downstairs utility room to create a guest bath upstairs. We ripped out carpet in the living room and dining room to expose and refinish original hardwood flooring, replaced vinyl flooring in the kitchen with ceramic tile, and replaced floor and wall tile in the upstairs and downstairs bathrooms. A planter had been built into the floor of the living room and we removed it. It had formed the top of a coat closet in the foyer, which we cut off. We moved the closet door downstairs and installed it in the wall facing under-stair storage, making it much more usable space. We replaced the paneling in the foyer and part of the downstairs with drywall and repainted the entire upstairs and downstairs. Both bathrooms had mold damage and had to be totally gutted and rebuilt, and we discovered old termite damage in the kitchen and living room area that they repaired. We replaced all appliances and cabinets in the kitchen, moved our slide-in range to a corner island next to the dining room, installed granite counter tops and converted our pantry to a dumbwaiter shaft that accommodates a dumbwaiter constructed from a vertically-installed garage door opener with a boxed-in tray attached. We retiled the foyer and replaced the double front exterior door with a high-end triple-latch door that has vented sidelights with screens. My frail, elderly mother lives in the lower level. We gutted and rebuilt her bathroom and replaced porcelain tile with ceramic tile. They discovered that there had been a botched remodel years earlier that left the floor unlevel and problematic electrical and plumbing issues. We replaced the old tub with a step-in basin/shower arrangement, installed a handicapped-accessible sink, added grab bars next to the toilet and in the shower, and widened the door to accommodate a wheelchair, should that become necessary. We also replaced tile starting in her bathroom, going down the hall and all the way to the back door in the family room area. We added a mantle above our fireplace and they went on the roof to repair a separation in the chimney crown. My only complaint was that the project took much longer than it was supposed to. Part of the reason is that we lived in the project and had to move our stuff around as they worked in different parts of the house. Jake had underestimated how much stuff we really have. This was quite stressful for my husband, who did most of the moving because I still work full-time. The termite damage and mold delayed the project a few days, as well. The rest of the reason for the delay was that a long-time worker resigned in the middle of the project to take a different type of job and Jake struggled to find someone reliable to replace him. I understood when he had to let someone go because he couldn't show up to work on time, and I tried to be patient. In spite of the delay on the project (it took four months instead of one), I would not hesitate to hire Aarow again. Jake kept in communication daily, explained the problem with his employee openly, replaced a vanity that didn't look right in the space, replaced the sink and counter in our bathroom when a worker scratched it, never hesitated to redo something if it didn't meet his high standards, changed paint color for me when I didn't like the paint I chose for the guest bath, met me at stores when I was having trouble choosing fixtures or lighting, invited me to his house to see his own blinds and paint color, and generally made us feel like his primary focus. I became quite fond of his crew (he doesn't use subcontractors), who treated all of us with respect and never complained when they had to work around something we had to do. When the project ran on until Christmas, they worked with us to accommodate a "normal" Christmas and I even bought everyone in the crew a beer sampler! Aarow is a great company, and they do what it takes to make a customer happy. Their goal is to build their business with repeat customers and word of mouth, and I expect them to be in business for a long time
- Aarow BuildingThey were on time, on budget, and great to work with. The mess was contained and clean every evening and we joked that we almost didn't know they were here working.
- Aarow BuildingVery poorly. Had to be called back numerous times to fix improperly installed faucet, unevenly laid tile, cabinetry, and leaks. They had to cut out the ceiling in the family room to repair a tub leak that could not be reached from above. Jake would not return calls or return after he told me he would be back to fix a second leak in the family room
Marble Contractors in Columbia
- Business Description:Ceramic, porcelain , natural stone etc Showers, back splash, floors and more Here for all your tile needs no job is to small Free estimates Insured Also check me out on fb @ deano tile We Guarentee You'll Be Floored!!Recent Review:Deano Tile saved the day! Previous contractor started the job then quit. Dean’s crew removed the sub standard work and started over. They installed a beautiful, high quality floor! They are highly skilled and I would definitely use them again.jason g.
- Business Description:By providing our clients with professional and knowledgeable specialists, we’re able to add beauty and enjoyment to their kitchens and bathrooms. Delivering custom countertops from the simplest kitchen/bathroom vanity to large intricate projects Pyramid is able to do it all. When incorporating stone products throughout the home or office, Pyramid adds the perfect finishing touches every time! At Pyramid we have the expertise to provide our service to the commercial industry as well. With a re..Recent Review:It went so well!! We heard about Pyramid through a trusted friend and will definitely use them on our next project. They had a better price than the other places we were looking at and had more selection that to me, seemed to be better quality! The installers were clean and respectful. If you want a classy and stunning job use this companyDeanna B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in tile and epoxy flooring -- Restoration, polishing, cleaning, staining, installs, and repairs. We can also work with marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo, travertine, slate, etc. We have all our own green patented products we use. We do not subcontract any flooring work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while del..Recent Review:Fabulous from the start! I have always wanted a new countertop but didn't want to spend a fortune. The craftsmen came to my house promptly on time and were very professional. They informed us what they would be doing from start to finish. The look of my countertop is amazing and we have now decided we must get the playroom floor done for the kids to brighten up the roomMELISSA C.
- Business Description:Surface Link specializes in repairing, restoring and modifying countertops and upgrading or replacing sinks, in commercial and residential settings, all over the United States and Canada. Replacing a countertop can be costly and timely — Surface Link offers a low cost alternative to restore your countertop to like-new condition in less than a day. Why choose Surface Link over another company? At Surface Link, we focus exclusively on repairing countertops (Corian, Granite, Quartz and Solid Sur..Recent Review:The contractor never acknowledged the request. I never heard from them at all.Jay W.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
- Business Description:EJ Flooring is a custom bath and kitchen remodeling company. We specialize in custom tile installation, including custom tile showers and counter tops. Our company can also install laminate flooring and pre-finished hardwood floors in your home. We are able to provide the necessary materials and labor to complete any project
- Business Description:Hire one company for your remodel job or new construction.
- Business Description:We are The Can do Crew! No job to big or to small. Need something done, call The Can Do Crew at 573-268-5644.
- Business Description:We are a small designer builder and remodeler. We help you with the selection of materials and give you the actual contractor costs of materials to help you save money on your custom remodeling design. If you like personal professional service and help in deciding what will make your home look like a Better Home and Garden home than we are the one you want to consider. We personally do some of the work and hire quality subcontractors to do some of the work depending on the scope and time fra..
See all 3 highly rated companies in ColumbiaJoin Angi now
Explore our Solution Center for helpful marble contractor articles
Angie's List Magazine reports on the potential health dangers of granite countertops relating to radon emissions.
Find marble & granite companies in
- New Bloomfield
- New Franklin
- Holts Summit
- Jefferson City
- Saint Martins
- Pilot Grove
marble & granite companies in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 84 Construction LLC 18601 N Locust Grove Rd
- 84 Construction LLC
- Central Missouri Countertops270 N Rangeline Rd
- Central Missouri Countertops
- DBR General Contractor4104 Hartfield Dr
- DBR General Contractor
- Granite Gold Inc.12780 Danielson Ct
- Granite Gold Inc.
- HILGEDICK & CO INCPO Box 106144
Jefferson City, Missouri
- HILGEDICK & CO INC
- J&C Construction And Remodeling LLCPO Box 315
- J&C Construction And Remodeling LLC
- Kliethermes Homes1902 Corona Rd
- Kliethermes Homes
- Natural Stone Care & Restoration1126 Industrial Dr
Osage Beach, Missouri
- Natural Stone Care & Restoration
- Surface Link4200 Lafayette Center Drive Suite R
- Surface Link
- The Can Do Crew2602 Agate Way
- The Can Do Crew