Does your front load washing machine smell? This is a sign that your washer needs regular cleaning and maintenance. Learn ways to clean your front load washer and prevent mildew from growing and ruin the smell of your fresh clothes.
Get matched with top appliance repair services in Columbia, MO
There are 4 highly-rated local appliance repair services.
Recent Appliance Repair Reviews in Columbia
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairIt went well. James was excellent and helped us with what to do going forward. I am somewhat handy and I love this method of diagnosing a problem. I will use them again in the future
- J Rowe PlumbingThis company is one of the most professional, dependable contractors I've ever used. Wish I had found them years earlier.
- Neli Virtual Appliance RepairI did not use them - did not want to pay them $35 to tell me how to do it. I knew how to do it. I wanted to pay someone else to do it for me. Unforseen difficulties, as it turned out, would have prevented virtual success.
- Nebraska Home ApplianceEverything went great; I would definitely call this companyagain. I called them yesterday, and they came today. The issue I was having was one that I could've waited to fix, but I was very happy that they were willing to come out the following day. I would definitely recommend this company to family and friends read less
- B&B ApplianceThis is the second time I have used B&B and I've been pleased both times. For this repair, they were able to fit me into their schedule at an early date, they were prompt, knowledgeable, quick, and reasonably priced. These folks are pros.
- Columbia ApplianceI called them early in the morning and they squeezed me in that day so that I could do my laundry and pack. He easily could have told me I needed parts, and I wouldn't have known the difference, but he cleaned the brushes and got it running, and told me that I could expect to have to replace the motor down the road. Quick, courteous, and honest! I will definitely use them again!! read less
- ALL TYPE APPLIANCECalled for appointment on one day and it was fixed the following day. Appt. was for 3 pm and called to see if it was okay to come earlier. Replaced the faulty part. Left the area as clean as it was when he arrived. Professional and courteous. The price was reasonable.
- B&B Applianceunable to repair it due to parts no longer being made. Technician and office staff were very helpful.
- Columbia Appliancewent well we had self diagnosed the problem so he came with the right part and it didn't take long to fix
- Columbia Appliancegreat!! January (one of the managers) gave us enough time to ask questions and offer recommendations. she also called to get our dryer delivered a day early, as we had a storm coming. Delivery staff terrific and on time. Everyone was great. Thanks!
Appliance Repair Experts in Columbia
- Business Description:With over 6 years experience, Sullins Painting and Remodeling is your trusted partner for all your painting and remodeling projects. We strive to achieve and surpass our clients' expectations. We provide a professional experience, while maintaining a unique level of personal interaction and friendliness. Our goal is a trusting, long-lasting relationship with your family. We guarantee quality craftsmanship, punctuality, and customer satisfaction read lessRecent Review:Excellent! Casey did a very nice, quality painting job for us. He is not only great at what he does but was also very respectful and always texted or called when he was going to be coming over or leaving for the day. I would highly recommend him for both interior and exterior painting read lessMorgan h.
- Business Description:GOBE,LLC provides electrical installation and repair services for residential and commercial properties. No Job is too small!! We install and repair Security Cameras, Doorbells, Area Lighting, Interior lighting/Fixtures/Ceiling fans,Switches/Outlets, Panels/Breakers and so much more...... GOBE is trained to keep you safe and practice the same teachings in the field! Ask about us. We deliver quality on time read lessRecent Review:Calvin was punctual, friendly, and efficient. He figured out the problem quickly and went right to work. We will definitely call him next time we have an electrical issue.Kristan W.
- Business Description:Consistently awarded Regional Service Award for Outstanding Service with Whirlpool Corporation. In Business since 1957. Family owned and operated.Recent Review:The sales staff were helpful & knowledgable. The installers did a fantastac job installing the new applicances, even found an extra piece of stainless steel trim for the oven since the new oven was not as high as the old wall opening. They definitely went above and beyond my expectations including a thorough job of cleaning after the installation read lessKathryn S.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc.. read lessRecent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Since 1999, we've helped millions of people save money and fix their broken appliances quickly by providing quality parts and free repair help. 365 days to return any part. Amazingly fast shipping. It's better with the Pros!™ Avoid costly service calls - visit us at http://www.appliancepartspros.co read lessRecent Review:Worked great. Good price, fast shipping. Fit like a charm.Alan T.
- Business Description:C&R Service Solutions, LLC, servicing the entire continental United States, including Alaska, has the nations leading comprehensive, customer service oriented, appliance delivery and installation sub contractor network. Upon receiving your request for Appliance installation services, C&R will deploy a professional, insured, appliance installation professional to your service location to complete services requested. Upon receiving your call, C&R will ask specific questions related to your situ.. read lessRecent Review:American Home Shield (AHS) warranty is replacing my broken microwave with a new one. I received the new microwave on 11/11/2020 and notified AHS it was in my possession. Part of the warranty contract includes the installation of the new microwave. AHS typically assigns contractors themselves. However, this time AHS contracted with C & R Services with a dispatch number on 11/13/2020 for C & R to assign a local contractor to do the install. After two weeks of waiting and not being contacted by C & R or a contractor, I called C & R to follow up on the status. They said it would be 1 to 2 weeks from the date they received the dispatch from AHS. I informed them it had been 2 weeks in which they replied that it would be another 2 weeks. As of today, 12/11/2020, 4 weeks from the date C & R received the dispatch, I have not been contacted by C & R or a contractor. C & R's lack of communication and customer service is absurd. AHS informed me that they do not have any authority over C & R read lessBritt J.
- Business Description:Peters Heating and Air Conditioning is a Family owned business. It was opened in 1955 by Ralph and Charlie Peters. Our number one goal at Peters is to satisfy the customer and we have been doing so for over 57 years. We take pride in our high quality craftsmanship and customer satisfaction. Additional phone - (888) 491-4816. We service the areas around: Quincy IL, Hamilton IL, Pittsfield IL, Hannibal MO, Kirksville MO, Columbia MO, Troy MO, St Charles MO, O'fallon MO, St Peters MO, Wentzvil.. read lessRecent Review:Peter’s knowingly sold our builder a fireplace model that they knew was known to set off house fire alarms. When we moved into our house we were not able to use our fireplace because every time we turned it on, our house alarm would scream, fire! fire! We called Peter’s on several occasions and was told we needed to “burn it out” every fall season. We tried that for many years and had them come clean it out. After the warranty expired, we found out from one of their salesmen that that fireplace model is known for that. Eight years later, we still have not been able to use the fireplace so we are having it replaced by Bruening read lessLisa L.
- Business Description:American Residential Warranty (ARW) is nationally recognized as a leading innovator in the Home Protection services industry, and our focus on outstanding service and customer satisfaction is a core part of our success. With years of Home warranty experience and top tier partners we are able provide top quality service to homeowners throughout the country. Additional DBA - American Protection Plans LLC. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org, email@example.com, jbrauser@arwplan.. read lessRecent Review:was great experience. on time and saved me lot of money. Company they used was great.Josh B.
- Business Description:Appliancezone.com is a leading on-line retailer of appliance parts and accessories for do-it-yourself homeowners. Incorporated in 2008, it was started by CEO, Jim Allen and his wife Paula, who operated an appliance repair business for nearly fourteen years prior to starting the internet company Appliance Zone read lessRecent Review:This is the first online review I've ever written -- my experience with this company was that bad. Three aspects that deserve attention: 1) I placed an order and tried to cancel six minutes later. Turns out they don't accept cancellations. 2) I couldn't find a phone number, so I had to work the return/refund by email. The exchange was painful -- so unhelpful I felt like I was interacting with a bad chatbot. 3) I ended up eating shipping costs (expected) and got hit for a 50% restocking fee (unexpected) because I refused the package instead of paying to ship it back. Didn't matter that it went to the correct address, was clearly labeled, and had prior return authorization. So I ended up with a $21 refund on a $60 order, and a lesson learned about where not to buy appliance parts read lessTyson A.
- Business Description:We are a one stop shop for all your home warranty needs. Our upbeat and friendly support team is always at your fingertips to respond to questions about your warranty 365 days a year! Emergency claims will be addressed within 24 hours from time claim is submitted and non-emergency claims will be addressed within 48 hours Monday - Friday 8:30 am - 6:00 pm. During nights and weekends non-emergency claims will not receive a call back until the next business day. Our service call deductibles rang.. read lessRecent Review:They told me it was a covered repair and to get the work done and submit invoice and they would reimburse us. We got it done and submitted the invoice. After 3 months of constant follow up they covered part of the parts charge and none of the labor. Then, following up again, they responded with, WE ARE CLOSING THE BUSINESS read lessDebra C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful appliance repair articles
Home ice makers are a handy way to ensure that you always have ice on hand. We’ll cover when and why ice makers break down, along with what you can do to fix them.
Certain items should never be placed in the dishwasher, as doing so can harm both the item itself and the dishwasher, as well as inhibit the cleaning process for the rest of your dishes.
Find appliance repair services in
- New Bloomfield
- New Franklin
- Holts Summit
- Jefferson City
- Pilot Grove
appliance repair services in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- BEN CRABTREE APPLIANCE REPAIR1302 N GOLF BLVD
- BEN CRABTREE APPLIANCE REPAIR
- Downtown Appliance Home Center1104 E Broadway
- Downtown Appliance Home Center
- Kools Construction LLC1733 county road 2980
- Kools Construction LLC
- Lolley and family
- Lolley and family
- MID-CITY ELECTRIC INC910 N College Ave Ste 2
- MID-CITY ELECTRIC INC
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning4520 Broadway St
- Peters Heating & Air Conditioning
- Star Heating & A/C1702 Commerce Ct
- Star Heating & A/C
- West Coast Plumbing213 Adams St
Jefferson City, Missouri
- West Coast Plumbing
- Zettler Construction1416 W Georgetown Loop
- Zettler Construction