Find out why your driveway is cracking. Learn what your driveway is trying to tell you from the type of cracking, what you can do to fix it, and when you need a pro. This expert guide covers cracking in asphalt and concrete driveways.
Get matched with top concrete driveway contractors in Columbia, MO
There are 5 highly-rated local concrete driveway contractors.
Recent Concrete Driveways Reviews in Columbia
- Cochrans Concrete LLCEXCELLENT!!! After agreeing to a price on Sunday, Dale and his crew came over on Tuesday at 8am, worked their butts off and was done by 4pm, GREAT JOB!!!! The Building Inspector came by the next day to inspect it and said it was an excellent job as well!!! So I strongly recommend Dale Cochrans Concrete!!
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONFrank, Karen and the rest of the crew were great to work with. They made sure the work was performed as promised and completed on time. Would recommend for any concrete work needed.
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONThey were prompt and showed up when they said they would ,there every day 8:00 am until job done . Frank Wolfe and wife were very personal and down to earth. He did the job for exactly what he estimated even though some of the job may have taken a little more work than anticipated . Frank is a old school straight shooter who takes pride in his work , checks with you throughout the job that things are what you want and will accommodate you until your happy . I wish all contractors were as conscientious and had as much pride in their work as he does , great guy and great work! You can’t go wrong with this guy
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONWolfe construction did a terrific job for us. I have waited for some rain to evaluate the slope of the drive replacement...it is great. This company is customer oriented and considerate. They did everything they said they would and more, They were prompt on times they committed to and completed stages as they said. I don't think you can go wrong hiring this company. Should I need more of their services again I shall hire them in a New York minute. In addition, I feel they were a very good value
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONFrank and crew went above and beyond. They even performed additional work but stayed at the original quoted price. I will hire them again for any concrete work.
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONThe company did a fantastic job from start to finish. No complaints here. I find this company to be a small family operation which is very refreshing.
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONWe bought our house over 2 years ago and have been parking out in the street, because we could never get up over the huge curb along the street to park in the rutted out dirt & gravel "driveway" a previous owner had made in the past. We had Wolfe Construction come out to give an estimate and some advice, and they came by within the next day or two to take some measurements and give us an idea of how we could finally install a single lane concrete driveway that widens up to a double car parking space beside the house. They gave us a good, fair, price estimate, so we just needed to see if there were any restrictions the city might have before we got started. We weren't sure how close to the property line we could go to install the double wide parking space, so they contacted the city for us to find out all the information we needed. My wife and I spent a couple of evenings deciding how & where we wanted the driveway to be laid out by drawing it out on paper and then going out and placing little flags & string lines to get an idea of how it would look. Our original plan was going to be a tight squeeze to park both of our cars, so we had them come out once again to show us how we could expand the parking space another two feet wider and another foot or two longer. They agreed to do it for us, along with tearing out about 15 feet of an old sidewalk in front of our house, for the same price as the original, slightly smaller plan we started with... plus they honored the coupon we found here on Angie's List on top of that. They started by calling all the necessary places that needed to come out and verify our plan or flag anything important hidden below the ground (city inspector, water, electric, sewer, cable, etc) and had that taken care of within a day or two. They showed up at 9:00 the morning we agreed to start the driveway, and about 8 hours later or so, the entire driveway had been leveled with their bobcat, the old sidewalk was torn out, and the wide, double parking space next to the house was already framed out, graveled, rebarred, poured 4" thick, smoothed, broom finished, and dry enough to walk on! The next few days was a three day holiday weekend, so once they came back after that, the parking space was good to go, so they started working on the narrower driveway portion of the job. Within three hours, they had it framed out, graveled & leveled, rebarred, poured 4" thick, smoothed, and broom finished. The next 4 or 5 hours was spent jackhammering out the huge, old curb next to the road, digging the 6ft of driveway up from the road deeper for the 6" of concrete the city required, pouring it, finishing it out, and even hand forming the edges for a nice, smooth reveal where it met the street. They came back two days later once the driveway portion had cured to remove the forms, cut a few lines between sections, and clean up & re-level the edges of our yard where they had to dig it out to fit all the framing forms. We are very happy with the work they did to help us get off the street and finally be able to start parking next to the house. We were impressed with how hard & fast they worked and were even surprised that they were able to start our job about a week earlier than expected due to them having to wait on some permits for another job they were working on before ours. The price was great and they were very nice and responsive with any questions we had. If we ever need any concrete or bobcat work done in the future, we will give them a call
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONWe called Frank Wolfe after seeing the great reviews on Angie's list. We were not disappointed. Frank came out a couple weeks ago and reviewed our situation and gave us a very fair bid for the project. We were also able to include a large pad on the opposite side of our garage to match the improved sidewalk for our trash cart. Frank was honest and told us due to weather this time of year he may not be able to get the work done before Winter. To our surprise we received a call over the weekend and Frank, his wife Karen, along with crew of "Cat Fish" and Doug arrived on Monday morning, immediately did all the demolition required to remove the old concrete and had forms in place and ready to pour by Noon. The Ready Mix truck arrived right after lunch and the crew went into action. The entire job was completed before dark. Very impressed with the professionalism and efficiency of this crew. Wow are they workers! Including Karen!!! Forms were removed, everything was cleaned up, they even repaired the yard where the cement truck left tracks and replaced the sod around the new concrete walkway and pad. We could not have asked for a better job and our new concrete looks great! It really improved the appearance of our home and we are very happy. I would highly recommend Frank and Karen Wolfe of Fulton for any concrete job. I plan to have them back next Spring for another improvement in the back of our home
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONKaren returned my call promptly and scheduled an appointment to review the project. At the meeting Frank & Karen explained how they would handle the work and quoted a price for the work which was reasonable. They started the work 2 days later. During the first day of work their crew removed the old walk, step, excavated the area, installed the forms for the pour and cleaned up. On the 2nd day the concrete was poured, stamped & forms removed. On the morning 3rd day they washed the stamp release agent from the concrete and then returned late that afternoon to seal the concrete. From start to finish, Frank and Karen were a pleasure to work with. During the work one or both of them were there working and supervising their workers. They listened to my input and promptly made a couple of changes I requested. Frank called the evening after the work was complete to make sure I was satisfied with the completed work. They have definitely earned any future concrete work I will have
- WOLFE CONSTRUCTIONWe had a very challenging driveway problem which my husband tried to unsuccessfully fix. We called Frank and Karen for a quote. They were very honest and reliable provider. They came out when they said they would. Their quote was accurate. They did a great job in a timely fashion. The finished project look better than Frank promised. Afterwords we had a question. Karen promptly returned our call and even came out to look at the finished project. They were pleasure to deal with. The end result is that we went from the worst looking driveway to the best in the neighborhood. I highly recommend Frank and Karen for any concrete work you may require
Concrete Driveway Companies in Columbia
- Business Description:Excavation Concrete flat work Concrete walls Concrete footings & slabs Clearing & grubbing Driveways Siding & soffit Laminate flooring Landscaping RemodelingRecent Review:I was very happy with the job they did. When a problem came up they found a cost effective solution without compromising the quality of the work. I was also happy with the ground clean up work they did to finish the job. Would definitely recommend them.joanie L.
- Business Description:4 EMPLOYEES. NO SUBS. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. NO SERVICE FEES. NO EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE. We have won the Angie's Super Service Award 5 years in a row. We will come to your residence, take a look at the your job site, and give you a free estimate in a timely mannerRecent Review:Extremely well! Frank and Karen are honest hard working people who do what they promise. Would definitely recommend!Dan S.
- Business Description:Martell Davis Construction LLC We are what we called the home improvement superhero. We SPECIALIZE in painting, concrete repairs, concrete installation. Home installation for example Bathroom sinks, toilets, Ceiling fans doors and much more. Vinyl layout, Build and replace porch or deck, Stairs, patio and other special projects. I have been in Business for many years We here at Martell Davis Construction LLC Take pride and are success to satisfy our customers and give them the best ..Recent Review:They are professional and on time. The service was good.Chris W.
- Business Description:With over 10 years of experience and expertise in the industry, we are an owned and operated company that is proudly serving the St Louis, Columbia, and Kansas City area. The owner's experience and knowledge helps to provide our customers with the best product from the most experienced crew. We provide the best and most advanced concrete leveling, concrete repair, and pressure washing solutions in the industry. For the best in concrete leveling, call us todayRecent Review:Went as well.as expected--or could be done.Louis Z.
- Business Description:With over 40 years of foundation repair experience and a Super Service Award winner for the last 9 YEARS in a row, Ram Jack leads the industry in the midwest. We have offices in the Kansas City, St. Louis, Wichita, and Columbia areas and are recognized for professional, honest, and thorough repairs. We have years of experience solving the foundation problems unique to the Midwestern climate. Our quality workmanship has earned us a reputation as one of the area’s most reliable & honest contrac..Recent Review:Rep came out gave me an honest evaluation and recommendations so I can move forward with what I need to doBruce B.
- Business Description:We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We specialize in tile and epoxy flooring -- Restoration, polishing, cleaning, staining, installs, and repairs. We can also work with marble, granite, concrete, terrazzo, travertine, slate, etc. We have all our own green patented products we use. We do not subcontract any flooring work. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while del..Recent Review:Fabulous from the start! I have always wanted a new countertop but didn't want to spend a fortune. The craftsmen came to my house promptly on time and were very professional. They informed us what they would be doing from start to finish. The look of my countertop is amazing and we have now decided we must get the playroom floor done for the kids to brighten up the roomMELISSA C.
- Business Description:We offer a wide range of services from building a fence to fixing that leaky faucet to a full renovation or if you want to build a new home we can help . From planing to building we are the full-service company for your home. Ask about out 100% satisfaction guarantee todayRecent Review:Randolph Development (D&D Cabinetry) were perhaps the best part of our entire new home construction. Dan and Danielle Randolph were able to see the vision that we had for our home and they gave creative input that made for a very unique set of custom cabinets! They operate with the utmost attention to detail--we are so pleased with the work they've done for us! Not only did they build the cabinets that we wanted, they also took on some "unfinished" projects that we needed for our new home--fixing a set of antique corbels that we wanted to use on our covered back porch, they also converted an antique fireplace mantel into a beautiful built-in book case that is in the center of our home. We have enjoyed every moment of our involvement with this company...so much so, that we have added a few more jobs to their work list! (Wish is was possible to submit photos of the work they've done for us...although I'm not sure photos would do them justice) Call them if you are looking for professionalism, courtesy, attention to detail, unique design, quality construction and materials, and timely work completionTimothy W A.
- Business Description:Kliethermes Homes & Remodeling Inc is a full service design, build remodeling company and custom home builder. We started in 1976 as a husband, wife team and have grown over the last 35 years to offer in-house design / build services with over 12 employeesRecent Review:All three projects went very well. This company is totally professional and kept me informed of the progress at all times. Project manager made sure all went well and kept in touch. I was informed of any changes. The work was superb. All the subs did a great job and made sure they cleaned up the area worked on before they left, Their subs suggested even better ways to finish projects. We had this company do remodeling on a house we owned 20 years ago. Went back to them based on their earlier performance. Was glad we had them again do work for usDeborah S.
- Business Description:Here at MO Decorative Concrete we have a passion for making the ordinary into extraordinary! By taking your existing concrete that many of us have tried to disguise or cover up over the years and making it a work of art that makes you want to show it off! One of our many goals is to make your construction experience one that delivers on cost, scheduling and quality expectations. This appreciation for craftsmanship and accountability, along with an unwavering commitment to integrity, distingu..
- Business Description:Makeing sure we service your need as fast and cheap as we can
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete driveway articles
A steep driveway can be risky and cause damage to a vehicle’s undercarriage, and maybe even cause your car to slip on icy pavement. Fortunately, there are a few solutions for your steep driveway problem, some of which you can even do yourself.
If you need a new driveway built or a repair, you’ll want to hire a concrete driveway contractor to ensure a proper installation. Find out what you should be looking for in an ideal contractor and how to hire someone who fits all of your needs.
Find concrete driveway contractors in
- New Bloomfield
- New Franklin
- Holts Summit
- Jefferson City
- Pilot Grove
concrete driveway contractors in Columbia
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- FRECH PAVING CO5517 N ONEAL RD
- FRECH PAVING CO
- Hendren Excavating & Demolition Inc12780 E Zaring Rd
- Hendren Excavating & Demolition Inc
- In_Klein construction
- In_Klein construction
- Marblelife/EnduraCrete of St. Louis 510 E Pearce Blvd
- Martell Davis Construction LLC
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Mid-State Grading LLC3608 Falmouth Drive
- Mike's Construction134 Hwy 61 S Ste 4
- MO Decorative Concrete1315 Rustic Road
- Marblelife/EnduraCrete of St. Louis
- Precision Handyman Services LLC12908 Strobel Rd
- Precision Handyman Services LLC
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC609 E. Buchanan
- Show-me fence 3705 Forum Blvd
- St. Louis ResurfacingPO Box 213 .
New Melle, Missouri
- STEP Property Services LLCPO Box 6602
Jefferson City, Missouri
- Sublett Concrete
- SureStep Inc5151 S Mingo Rd Ste A
- SHOW ME ASPHALT PAVING & MNTNC