If you need a new way to stay toasty warm during the colder months, there are multiple types of electric heating to consider. From an electric furnace to heat pump, learn average costs, features, and pros and cons.
Get matched with top HVAC contractors in Rochester, MN
There are 11 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Rochester
- North Country Heating & CoolingWas not a small job I had new furnace installed all new ductwork in a small attic and a new AC unit they got it done in a reasonable time and everything works as it should
- Stafford Home ServiceReceived estimate approximately 4 days after initial call, estimate was comparable to others we received. After we accepted the estimate, it took 1 week to schedule (in mid-July). The work was done within about 6 hours, with very professional workers who cleaned up after themselves thoroughly.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsService technician Scott Bell arrived when they said he would. He went right to work and finished in a short period of time. We checked and the unit is performing wonderfully. Scott cleaned up all trash and hauled everything removed away.
- Broad Ripple Service ExpertsPete Zoog quoted the job and scheduled installation within a week. James and Jerry, the technicians, worked well together. While one was outside drilling/chipping brick for the new PVC flue system, the other was inside dismantling the old furnace. I was surprised that they were able to complete the job in as little time that it took. Anyone who is fortunate enough to have the "J" guys work on their heating/AC will be well satisfied with their work. Too bad I don t have another project for them
- AIR SYSTEMS A/C, HEATING AND REFRIGERATIONLarge jobs increase the complexity and communication burden. They involve increased stress and large amounts of money. They also add a project management element that require skills above and beyond what you might need for a small single unit replacement. Carlos and his team at Air Systems handled the extra complexities very well. So well in fact that, many times over the three month project, by the time issues rose to the level of being communicated to me, he had already solved the problem! It was a pleasure to work with him and I won't hesitate to call him again for the next round of replacements. If they can do a good job for me they can certainly do a good job for you
- Tonna MechanicalEverything was great. Dispatch called to let me know they were on the way, I like that. They were on time. They made sure to clean up after themselves, you wouldn't even know they were here.
- Dust DoctorsWe called Dust Doctors after reading all of the good reviews here on Angie's List. We emailed the company using the link provided here and they promptly called us to discuss their services. It was so easy to get an accurate quote as they estimated $99 for a set up fee, and then just $10 per vent. So I knew exactly what to expect for a price. I felt it was more than reasonable. We set up a date to have the vents cleaned, and they provided us with a two hour window in which they would arrive the day of the appointment. They even called us they day of to tell us about what time they expected to be there. Which was nice, as I knew how much time I had to put the baby down for a nap! I appreciated that! They arrived on time and explained what they were doing and why. The technicians were professional and knowledgeable. They suggested that we have the furnace cleaned as it was "filthy." I didn't doubt this as it had never been done in the 8 years we've lived in our house. They worked quickly and efficiently, and did a good job. They said they couldn't easily use the video inspection following the cleaning, as our duct work was older and they had to use the whip technique vs. the rotobrush, which has the camera attached. But they offered to put a camera in the ducts and show us what they could reach. We said it wasn't necessary. My husband did put his cell phone in the cold air return and shot some short video out of curiosity and the vent was spotless. I was very happy with the work Dust Doctors did and would call them again or recommend them. I now feel better about the air circulating through the house!! We'll have the ducts cleaned every two years, as they suggested and we'll call Dust Doctors back again to do the work
- Tonna MechanicalIt was good! It was late on a weekend and I'm happy that there was somebody on call and they were able to run it up again.
- HiMEC at HomeAustin kept in touch during the whole process and the job turned out excellent. This was a big 100,000 btu two stage furnace and what difference from the old Lennox. Very satisfied.
- HiMEC at HomePleasant to work with. Job took extra time than anticipated, but employees were very polite and professional and explained issues well.
Heating Cooling Contractors in Rochester
- Business Description:"We're fast, we're friendly, because we care!" At S & R Appliance Repair, Inc. we're proud of our 35 years of service in the east metro area and look forward to helping you with your heating and air conditioning needs. Whether it's a new installation or routine service we can provide the expertise your comfort depends on. We repair all makes and model of heating and air conditioning systems. Be sure to ask Scott and Rob for a free in-home estimate on replacement systems. We offer prompt servi..Recent Review:We have been doing business with S&R for over 20 years. We just had a complete new HVAC system installed by them. The equipment and installation went very well and only the highest of quality parts and labor were used. A few years ago in January, we were out of town and our house low temperature alert sounded on a cell in the middle of the night. I called Rob (the R in S&R) and he went to our house at 2AM and fixed the problem. That says it all for S&R. They are committed to their customers comfort and safety and do it wellpaul c.
- Business Description:Call us for your heating and cooling installation and repair needs.Recent Review:Bruce was knowable, professional, and very easy to work with, his service was fast and his rate was reasonable. I would highly recommend his service to my friends and colleagues.Jingfei C.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated since 1948.
- Business Description:EnviroBate remediates environmental conditions in your home to help you breathe easier. Contact Marcus Rymer and he will walk you through the process we follow to keep your home safe and clean.Recent Review:It was extremely stressful to have asbestos found in my lower level after flood damage. Having your house torn up is no fun. The guys from EnviroBate took away so much of that stress! They were so understanding, so professional, and so considerate of my time. The repeatedly accommodated my need to access various areas of the house in the midst of their work. They worked around multiple issues at my home and were so careful with my animals. One guy (Darin) even fixed my garage door and carried down a very heavy container of food for my animals. He also asked if their equipment would scare the animals and had me monitor the animals while he turned on various tools to make sure the animals wouldn't freak out. These guys are great and I'd highly recommend themLori P.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:Dust Doctors offers air duct cleaning and various related services. We offer Air duct sanitizing, Air conditioner cleaning, air exchanger cleaning, dryer vent inspection and cleaning, furnace cleaning and inspection, furnace filter replacement
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:All Service Moving was exceptional. Great customer service - easy to schedule and flexible. Royce & Frost did an AMAZING job moving all of our very heavy and fragile belongings. They handled all of our requests and items with care and worked both efficiently and quickly. They were super friendly and very customer service oriented. I can't thank them enough for the GREAT job they did. I highly recommend All Service Moving for anything moving and/or storage related. And DEFINITELY request Royce & Frost to handle your job. Thank YouBrock K.
- Business Description:We are a small family owned business with 2 full time employees. The owner/ technician, Denis, and the auto and small engine technician, Marc. Denis' wife and daughter are here part time for the front counter, his son works as needed for building and equiptment maintenance, and mother is acting CFO. Denis and Marc have a combined 22+ years in the automotive service industry, are dealer and ASE certified and wanted to try to renew the general publics faith in the automotive service and repair ..
- Business Description:Tonna Mechanical is locally owned and operated. Providing full services for heating, air conditioning, plumbing, water conditioning, radon testing & mitigation, indoor air quality since its inception in 1976, Tonna Mechanical has made a commitment to quality, integrity, and reliability. Supported by a professional management team our goal is to be your mechanical contractor of choice by offering the best service possible at a reasonable price - from routine maintenance to complete installatio..
- Business Description:COVID-19 SAFE VIRTUAL SERVICE. Virtually diagnose and/or repair your appliances today without anyone stepping foot inside your home! For $35 you can take control of your home appliance repairs via video chat or text with a certified technician when it’s convenient for you. Just make an appointment and tell us what’s going on. Neli’s advanced camera sharing ability, user-friendly chat features, and certified technicians will guide you over the phone through your appliance diagnosis and repair..Recent Review:Was able to figure out the problem and gave me the part number in 10 minutes!Davis S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful heating & cooling contractor articles
Seal up those drafty entryways and doors before the cold weather sets in. Follow these 10 tips on how to weatherize key areas of your home to keep it safe and cozy all winter long.
Knowing how to do a smoke test to check attic ventilation can help extend your roof’s life and reduce your energy bills. Learn the six easy steps of the smoke test here.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Zumbro Falls
- Pine Island
- Dodge Center
- West Concord
- Saint Charles
- Grand Meadow
- Spring Valley
HVAC contractors in Rochester
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1ST CLASS PLUMBING AND HEATINGPO BOX 7077 855 38TH ST NW
- 1ST CLASS PLUMBING AND HEATING
- A B WEIS SYSTEMS INC9906 COUNTY ROAD 7 SE
- A+ ServicesPo Box 6416
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARENS HEATING & COOLING LLC103 3RD ST SE
- A B WEIS SYSTEMS INC
- CAPTAIN CLEAN1838 2ND AVE SE
- CASSIDY MECHANICAL1274 MARION RD SE
- Chris Derr Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning309 1st Street NE
- Comfort Air IncPO Box 7355
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Cozik Plumbing & HeatingPO Box 7511
- CAPTAIN CLEAN
- Dust Doctors102 W County Rd C Suite B
Little Canada, Minnesota
- Dust Doctors
- Greenwood Construction903 7th Ave SW
- Greenwood Construction
- INTEGRITY HOME REPAIRPO Box
- INTEGRITY HOME REPAIR
- Labelle Auto LLC1704 7th St NW
- Labelle Auto LLC
- S & R Heating, Cooling & Appliance Repair4118 Hoffman Rd
White Bear Lake, Minnesota
- Schwickert's a Tecta America Co330 Poplar St
- Schwickert's Tecta America LLC204 Schuman Dr
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Service Pros Plumbing & Heating2086 Hart Dr SW
- Sheldon Plumbing and Heating Inc10358 County 8
Spring Valley, Minnesota
- Smart Energy Solutions302 Court of Elm
Vernon Hills, Illinois
- Steve Green Htg AC1910 3Rd Ave S E
- Stroho4801 Woodway
- STS Plbg & Htg14290 State Hwy 43
- Superior Mechanical1244 60th Ave NW
- S & R Heating, Cooling & Appliance Repair
- TOM BROGAN HEATING & A/C5315 W COUNTRY CLUB RD
- TOM'S HEATING AIR CONDITIONING201 12TH ST SW
- Tonna Mechanical2411 7th St Nw
- tpr services unlimited llc1750 2nd St NW
- TRI-COUNTY PLUMBING & HEATING101 6TH ST SE
- TOM BROGAN HEATING & A/C
- UNITED HEATING & COOLINGPO Box 731
- UNITED HEATING & COOLING
- Valor Mechanical416 South Broadway
- Valor Mechanical