Details Residential Services

Se Habla EspañolSe Habla Español
Eco FriendlyEco Friendly

2117 Cliff Drive

Eagan, MN 55122

We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We accept remote payment

We are a full service home cleaning company - committed to your satisfaction. We have more than 13 years of experience. We provide our own equipment and supplies in company marked vehicles. We carry both workers comp and liability insurance in the unlikely event an accident occurs. Our teams are paid by the hour, not the house, so their incentive is to take their time to make sure your home is clean. We look forward to cleaning your home in the near future!...

house cleaning (453)carpet cleaning (76)window cleaning (23)blind cleaning (18)upholstery cleaning (9)gutter cleaning (4)snow removal (1)floor cleaning (16)interior painting (12)lawn care (9)handyman (7)

03/14/2021

Amazing. Have been using details for over a year now. They are pandemic safe, they are very very thorough (we have 2 boys and man our house gets super dirty and they really get eeeeeverythign cleaned up), they are reasonably priced while paying their employees appropriately, they are QUICK, and they are insured so you can leave your key in a safe place so they can come clean while you are gone.

Description of Work
house cleaning

Work Completed On 03/09/2021

Thank you for your response! We greatly appreciate your review and are happy to hear that you are enjoying the clean home our service provides you. We look forward to continuing to work with you!

03/08/2021

Detail Home Services are absolutely the best. I have been using them for six years and I have never had such a great cleaning service. They are perfect every time they are here. My house feels brand new when they leave. Their employees are reliable, responsible and professional. They are also very kind people. They do a great job every time.

Description of Work
House cleaning, gutter cleaning, window cleaning and carpet cleaning.

Category blind cleaning,carpet cleaners,gutter cleaning,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 03/08/2021

Thank you for such a great review on Angie's List. It is our goal to make peoples live easier with the services we provide to them. We are glad to hear that you enjoy your cleanings from us, and look forward to continuing to provide this excellent service to you!

01/22/2021

They didn't miss much. Just a few spots here and there. I haven't given the house a "white glove test" but I am pleased. No more dust and fingerprints are noticeable., and it was dusty. They were both pleasant and did what I asked. Thank you.

Description of Work
Maggie & Savannah cleaned the whole house, all on 1 floor.

Category blind cleaning

Work Completed On 01/21/2021

Thank you for the review on Angie's List! We are happy to hear that you were happy with your cleanings.

12/31/2020

Details does an excellent job. They are prompt, efficient, fast and thorough. Since they send a team the work gets done in far less time than our previous solo cleaner took.

Description of Work
House cleaning

Work Completed On 12/31/2020

We are happy to hear you are enjoying our cleaning service. Thank you for the review on Angie'[Member Information Removed] List!

12/02/2020

I would highly recommend details to anyone looking for a cleaning service. Their cleaning is extremely thorough, scheduling is easy, and they are responsive. We’ve had several cleaning services thought the years and details is by far the best.

Description of Work
Regular house cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning

Work Completed On 12/02/2020

Thank you for the review! We pride ourselves in making sure we respond to our customers as soon as possible, and our teams work hard to make sure our cleanings live up to our company name.

12/01/2020

My house has never been this clean! It is beautiful .

Description of Work
Home was cleaned.

Work Completed On 11/30/2020

Thank you for the review on Angie'[Member Information Removed] List. We are glad to hear that you are happy with our cleaning service!

11/13/2020

I have a four-bedroom, four bathroom house. I have been using their housecleaning services for over a year. I am on an every four-week schedule. And, with a few exceptions I have the same two-person crew each time. Their work is excellent in all dimensions ... the quality of the cleaning, the promptness of their service, the professionalism of their staff, and the responsiveness of their administr...

Description of Work
Monthly House Cleaning

Category blind cleaning,house cleaning,floor cleaning

Work Completed On 11/13/2020

10/26/2020

Their service was excellent! It was much more affordable than the "big name" cleaning service I received a quote from (Close to half!) The staff were respectful, polite, and did great work! I swear they worked magic on the stovetop. It really took the extra stress and time off my plate as I moved so I could focus on getting settled in my new home!

Description of Work
A Move-Out Apartment Cleaning

Cost $137.19

Work Completed On 10/26/2020

Thank you for the review! We hope your move went well and are happy to have helped reduced the stress a little on the move.

09/22/2020

Fantastic. I've used a number of different cleaning services over the years and Details far exceeds everyone else I've used. Been a customer for a few years now and don't intend to switch.

Description of Work
Housecleaning

Category blind cleaning,handyman service,house cleaning,window cleaning

Work Completed On 09/21/2020

Thank you for the review! We love knowing that our customers are happy with our services, and appreciate your loyalty!

08/25/2020

"There were three ladies there for a total of four hours. They went above and beyond; they were very meticulous, professional and hard workers. They did an exceptional job and even had their supervisor out to ensure they did a thorough job. I recommended them to my son, and he has begun using them for a regular service. Overall the company is very organized; they have excellent communication prior...

Description of Work
They cleaned a vacant 3 bedroom 2 bath split entry house. This included the kitchen cabinets inside and out, stove/oven inside and out, outside of refrigerator, windows, light switch covers, bathroom cabinets inside and out, and vacuumed cobwebs and vents

Work Completed On 08/05/2020

Thank you so much for the review! We are happy to hear that you were happy with your cleaning!

Recurring & One-Time House Cleaning. Move in and move out service. Carpet cleaning. Window & gutter cleaning.

Commercial