MGM CARPENTRY

Founded 1999 • With Angi since October 2006

D51695

1542 N Cedar Rd

FOWLERVILLE, MI 48836

We are MGM Carpentry, an owner operated full service carpentry business. We specialize in crown molding, casing, base, kitchens, doors, mantles, and other custom building for your home. Please reach out to us directly via phone or message me directly by using the option on our profile. We look forward to speaking to you about your project. We currently do not offer any type of painting services. Thank you. ...

woodworking (28)general contractors (10)siding companies (4)home remodeling (3)handyman (2)window replacement (1)plumbers (1)tile installation (1)

10/15/2020

Was very pleased with Mike's Professionalism, Work Ethic, Personality and Punctuality. He did the work quickly, with results I was very pleased with.

Description of Work
Drywall Repair, Plumbing, and Install Baseboards.

Category contractors,handyman service,plumbing

Work Completed On 10/12/2020

It was all my pleasure working with such nice people, if we can help with anything more we would be more than happy to help! And of course thank you again for your service👍

10/08/2020

Everything went very well! We’re very happy with the work that Mike did for us. He also gave us some helpful suggestions and we appreciated the feedback. The doors look great! We will definitely hire MGM again! 😁👍🏽

Description of Work
mortise and hang interior doors

Category remodeling

Work Completed On 10/08/2020

Hi [Member Name Removed], it was a pleasure working with you guys! Call if you may need anything in the future. Best Reguards, Mike

06/08/2020

Great! Called this AM. Mike was here by noon, fixed door and gone by 1. Very small job for him but he came anyway and door almost as good as new!

Description of Work
Cabinet door repaired

Work Completed On 06/08/2020

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure to be able to help you out!!

05/27/2020

Amazing quality work and very professional! Extremely quick turnaround for a quote and project completion. Would highly recommend and I will 100% hire again for future projects

Description of Work
repaired bad sheathing and replaced siding

Category siding

Work Completed On 05/27/2020

05/26/2020

Mike was very professional, punctual and did a fantastic job!

Description of Work
carpentry

Work Completed On 05/26/2020

03/10/2020

MGM is a great carpenter! Very responsive, quoted quickly, got the job done quickly and the craftsmanship is excellent. Very personable and easy to work with! Will hire again.

Description of Work
wainscotting

Work Completed On 03/10/2020

02/12/2020

It went very well. Mike is incredible!!! I had forgotten it was possible to have a really good experience with a contractor. When I first contacted him through Angies List he contacted me promptly, we met, discussed what I wanted (I provided him with a picture), he gave me a quote and we scheduled the work. Several weeks before the job he called to confirm our schedule and we texted the day before...

Description of Work
I needed a new surround for my gas fireplace. Old tile needed to be removed and replaced with a simpler more contemporary look.

Work Completed On 02/10/2020

01/28/2020

Mike helped us complete trim, floors and doors. Beautiful workmanship, always showed up when said he’d be there and worked hard! Creative ideas for our old fireplace and window trim and beautiful stairs! So pretty😊

Description of Work
Stairs, trim, doors

Work Completed On 01/27/2020

12/20/2019

Completed three sliding glass doors in one day was very impressed. He removed all old glass doors and installed the new custom sliding doors to fit perfectly and finished my new beautiful doors with trim. He had amazing craftsmanship, was very punctual, trustworthy, and very fair in price. I am so happy to find this company, I have had work done by another company in the past and was left feeling ...

Description of Work
Custom Sliding Patio Doors

Category remodeling,woodworking

Work Completed On 12/16/2019

11/11/2019

Fantastic! Mike came as planned for the estimate and we set the date for installation. The weather was terrible, but he called to tell me when he would arrive. He had everything he needed, completed the job safely, quickly, and perfectly. Very personable and pleasant to work with! Extremely pleased with his work!!

Description of Work
Install Shutters

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 11/11/2019

CARPENTRY, CROWN MOLDING, CASING, BASE, KITCHENS, DOORS, MANTLES, CUSTOM BUILDING FOR YOUR HOME.

We do not offer any type of painting services.

Check, PayPal