Air ducts help circulate hot or cool air around your home. We’ll cover exactly what air ducts are and why they matter, along with how often you should clean and service them to keep them in tip-top shape.
Get matched with top rated HVAC companies in Jackson, MI
There are 17 highly-rated local hvac contractors.
Recent HVAC Companies Reviews in Jackson
- Pierce Plumbing & HeatingJamie told me that I could easily opt for a simple repair of my boiler and save a load of money, but I decided to just replace it instead. His work was flawless, per usual. I can always count on him to be straight with me, and he’s saved me money on plumbing and heating in my home home for over 15 years, now
- All Star MechanicalVery professional. Did a great job of evaluating and gave a fair price considering it was Trane the premier brand. Explained everything in detail gave us options but did make his recommendation for what we needed. Extremely impressive knowledgeable and honest. Didn’t try to oversell. Which others did going with similar to what we had but was way over what was needed for our house. We would have definitely had him do the job but for other reasons it didn’t work out. He is top notch and one wouldn’t go amiss with himuuûu
- Hedlund PlumbingI believe he went above & beyond his plumbing call. He charged me nothing & took the time to look at my roof
- Doty Mechanical IncThey got the mini-split air conditioner installed how I wanted it. They were on time and less expensive than the other quotes I had gotten. Thanks for everything.
- Holland Heating & Cooling IncSalesman Reggie came out and gave us an estimate on a new air conditioner and install. He was very courteous and personable and we really enjoyed working with him. Everything he explained to us was exactly how it went. We had installers, Levell and Noelle, who were very friendly and professional and went right to work. Levell was very courteous and so helpful with explaining how to use the new thermostat that was installed. We were very satisfied with Holland and would definitely recommend them to everyone. Great Job!!
- Family Heating Cooling & Electrical IncGREAT JOB!! WORKMEN WAS ON TIME, PROFESSIONAL, VERY HARDWORKING AND FINISH THE JOB ON TIME. I COULDN'T BE MORE PLEASE !!
- Standard Heating & Air Conditioning IncThis company has earned their great reputation. The staff is well-informed, highly competent, and believes in customer service. We recently moved into an older home which hasn't been well cared for. Standard Heating has been so helpful with both their services and their solid recommendations. We couldn't recommend them more highly
- ESI HeatingAll this company wants to do is sell you a new system. I caught Mike loosening a hose so that it would leak. He was also late and had a **** poor attitude. I cancelled the service and went with Gary's heating and cooling. They were on time and gave me great service at more that half the price that Mike quoted me. Stay away from this company. They are bad
- All Star MechanicalLarry found the problem quickly, and the problem is solved in 30 minutes. He is very professional and nice to work with,
- Doty Mechanical IncAfter long consideration to complete the project myself, I had a final estimate completed by Doty. Pete arrived and provided the quote. A couple of weeks later we decided to have Doty Mechanical complete the job. Best decision ever on our part. Work was completed in a professional and timely manner. No problems and job was completed efficiently. They did fantastic work and we are completely satisfied. Darren and Nick did a fantastic job and saved me time, energy and frustration. Competitively priced and quality work. Gas line and vent were reworked to code and we couldn’t be happier with the results. Thanks to Doty Mechanical for a great experience
Top Rated HVAC Companies in Jackson
- Business Description:Official Carrier dealer, offering full line of industry leading heating, cooling, and indoor air quality products and services including duct cleaning, 24 hour emergency service, free sales estimates and great customer serviceRecent Review:After 23 years it seemed to us that our AC wasn't getting it done as effectively as in the past, since we already had it recharged we thought we would replace it. I contacted a number of installers in the area trying to find the best option for us. Hometown was almost the last one I contacted as I had expanded my search outside of Owosso. The first thing I noticed was that the inspection was far more comprehensive then any of the previous installers, they also wanted to do some extra modifications that meant more work for them but a better system form me. All that was good, but without question, at some point it gets down to the money. Their price for a Carrier AC was only bested by a quote for a Napoleon AC unit. They showed up on time and started on the project. When they removed the old coil they discovered that the heat exchanger in my 20 year old furnace was cracked wide open, not exactly what you want to hear but thankful that it was discovered. After a quick talk with the owner about adding a furnace since doing it that day made more sense; they gave me what I felt was a good price for a furnace ( I had some idea about what a furnace would cost since some had tried to sell me a furnace/AC combo package). I agreed to purchase the Carrier furnace. They quickly retrieved a furnace from the distributer in Lansing and had both installed that day. I could not be happier with any part of the process and would recommend them to anyoneQuentin B.
- Business Description:When your home heating or cooling system isn't functioning properly, it can be uncomfortable. Save yourself the time and hassle of a system breakdown. Rely on our experts for HVAC sales, service, and repair.Recent Review:I placed a call into Garner Heating and Cooling about my air conditioner leaking and they came out within 5 minutes of me calling them. I was so shocked and thankful! He thoroughly explained everything that was going on with my unit and explained all my options and how they could help. The gentleman that came out was extremely nice and understanding. He was not pushy in any way, he just walked me through every option available to me. It was fixed very quickly and their amazing customer service has earned them a customer for life! I have told everyone about them! Thank youLisa W.
- Business Description:”Long distance moving from or to the west coast only. No local service outside Portland Oregon, Los Angeles California and Seattle Washington.” Local and Long Distance Moving & Storage. Household, Commercial, Corporate services available. Our Mission is To exceed expectations on every move. We live this day in and day out. We provide actual full time movers, not day labor like other companies. Our service is top notch and fully efficient. Our trucks are perfectly equipped for moving with Pads..Recent Review:Shady company, look elsewhere. I went with them based on price and that they were “highly rated”. According to the estimator, I needed 1 truck. When moving day came, they couldn’t fit everything in 1 truck. In fact, it wasn’t just a little bit leftover, but quite a bit. They had someone come out the next day to pick it all up and would later pack it on 2 pallets at their warehouse that I had to pay to ship across country. I didn’t have any other options since we had to be out of the house and were moving long distance. The items on the truck made it on time and safely. It was the pallets that never arrived. When I finally called to check the status (2 weeks after they were picked up), I found out they were just sitting in the warehouse and weren’t shipped yet. They hadn’t even gotten an estimate of the cost. Then they gave the wrong phone number to the 3rd party company that was transporting it so they couldn’t arrange delivery because they couldn’t get in touch with me. Finally the day came to have it delivered (6 weeks after pickup) and the 3rd party transport company asked if I had packaged the pallets up myself. I said no, the professional movers did that we paid. He said it was one of the worst jobs he’s ever seen and kept telling me it’s just items and they can be replaced. He also made a point to give me detailed instructions on how to file a claim for broken items because he knew things would be broken. The 3rd party transport company pays for 100% replacement value but normally works with the shipper, not receiver. I filed a claim with the transport company anyways and reached out to All Service Moving on it. All Service Moving said they would pay me the full amount right away if I signed the incident waiver signing away my rights. This included not holding All Service Moving responsible for anything related to the damage as well as not be able to post any negative review, rating, post about them. I’m sorry, what?!?! Due to their negligence and incompetent job, items were damaged and I can’t share that to prevent others from experiencing the same? Obviously, I refused to sign. I kept my claim with the transport company. Although our claim settlement was only 1/3 of what I was asking for, I’d rather receive the lower amount and still be able to write this review so others are warned. Let this be your warning to run away, far away from this companyLisa O.
- Business Description:We know Michigan water! We do not contract our work out, we are a family-owned business with over 100 years of combined experience. We offer Michigan's best water treatment Systems, Drinking systems with 100% Customer Satisfaction Service. Rated # 1 in the World Customer Satisfaction by RainSoft Factory. We are Michigan's problem water specialists! Made in America with a Lifetime Warranty! FREE WATER TESTING AVAILABLE!! https://www.bluewolfconcepts.com/water-testinRecent Review:Excellent work in terms of quality work, professionalism, response time, and costs. Fine company and staff. Will definitely call again!Kim B.
- Business Description:In-Person or Live One-On-One Online Tutoring for Any Subject, Any Age, Any Location. Standardized Tests: ACT, SAT, NMSQT, GMAT, GRE, ASVAB, ASTB, ISEE, HSPT, TEAS, TOEFL, IELTS, TOEIC Mathematics: algebra, geometry, trigonometry, pre-algebra, elementary English: grammar, vocabulary, spelling, reading, writing, listening, speaking, pronunciation, ESL, ESOL Research Papers: editing, proofreading, outlining, citations Computer: Excel, Word, PowerPoinRecent Review:Matthew was originally hired to assist my nephew in preperation for the Parochial High School Admissions exam. Building a relationship with Matthew was the best thing for my nephew. Matthew was very safe going into this situation creating a trusting a environment. Not knowing what he was walking into, Matthew quickly learned that my nephew’s academic inabilities were far more important than preparing for an high school entrance exam. Immediately Matthew begin working on creating a plan of action. He is very patient, yet intentional about holding my nephew accountable. Moreover, he follows up and send reminders for my nephew (I.e. don’t forget to bring your book home from school, remember to work on your math). Although we have a long way to go, it’s safe to say that we are seeing some progress. Thanks MatthewTyrone G.
- Business Description:Consumers Energy is one of the nation's largest combination utilities, providing electric and natural gas service to nearly 6.8 million of Michigan's 10 million residents, in all 68 Lower Peninsula counties.Recent Review:I have a plan from them. They have their own appliance repair people who came out for my washer. They were very knowledgeable with new appliance model but they were also knowledgeable about old appliance like the one that I haveFlora C.
- Business Description:Small electric company specializing in tall vaulted/ cathedral ceilings. Ceiling fans, chandeliers light fixtures.Recent Review:Completed work for a client. Did a very good job. will use again.Debra R.
- Business Description:Servicing your Heating & Cooling needs, Installs & ReplacementsRecent Review:Very professional and outstanding services from the SGI team under contract with Home Depot. SGI installed a water heater and furnace. SGI took the time to estimate installation cost, answer all questions, order the furnace/water heater and schedule the job. The job was scheduled within two weeks and installation was completed in a very clean and professional manner. The crew answered all questions and left the work area very clean. Highly recommendedLaura S.
- Business Description:CP has been providing quality home warranty products since 1998.Recent Review:Thank you so much for all your support with our properties. You are good to your word and provide excellent customer service. You always manage to have someone professional and courteous answer our calls live. We are very satisfied with you and 100% recommendedWalter L.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Grand Rapids! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while cr..Recent Review:Again the sales rep was a super nice guy. Just outrageous prices and had to sit through the whole demo. This was for a small cottage. $7,000 for one std kitchen door.Virginia T.
Deals in Jackson for HVAC Service Contractors
Explore our Solution Center for helpful HVAC contractor articles
Weatherstripping is like the shield to your front door’s suit of armor. Using this guide, you’ll learn how to choose between the different types of weatherstripping for your doors and windows.
A knocking radiator isn’t necessarily dangerous, but is a sign that your home’s heating system isn’t running as efficiently as it could be. Here are seven common reasons your radiator is making loud noises, plus tips for reducing the racket.
Find HVAC contractors in
- Spring Arbor
- Michigan Center
- Rives Junction
- Pleasant Lake
- Grass Lake
- Cement City
HVAC Contractors in Jackson, MI
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A-1 Mechanical3610 Old Lansing Rd.
- Able Heating & Cooling6220 M-99 N
- Advanced Plumbing & Mechanical LLC904 E Grand Ledge Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Aire Serv of Southern Michigan200 5th St
Michigan Center, Michigan
- AIRE-FLO HEATING CO1806 WOODSUM ST
- AJAX HEATING & AIR COND INC530 19TH ST
- Aladdin4809 James McDivitt
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All Systems Heating & Air CondPO Box 747
Michigan Center, Michigan
- ALL WEATHER MECHANICAL3216 w st Joseph st
- Alpha & Omega Construction2900 Shirley Dr
- AMS Heating & CoolingPO Box 315
- APPLEGATE HEATING & AIR485 E SOUTH ST
- Appliance ZonePO Box 55
- AppliancePartsPros.com240 Edwards Street Southeast
- ARA AUTOMOTIVE OF LANSING3712 S CEDAR ST
- Articulate Air llc3140 Kilburn Rd
- Aspen One Hour Heating & Air Conditioning4131 W Michigan Ave
- AT-A-MOMENTS-NOTICE209 E Washington Ave Ste 184
- Austin Heating & Cooling106 E. Jefferson St. P.O. Box 519
- Auto-Lab Complete Car Care Center of Lansing5551 S. Pennsylvania
- A-1 Mechanical
- Bartlett Plumbing125 Halbert St
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- Bel CompanyPO Box 710
Birch Run, Michigan
- BEST HEATING & COOLING5681 McCue Rd
- BILL MARSHALL'S MFG & MOBILE503 S LAKESIDE DR
Michigan Center, Michigan
- Blue Wolf Concepts465 N Cedar Rd
- Brand Builders1525 W Kinsel Hwy
- Bronson Architectural Construction16168 Masonic
- Building Resources Unlimited23200 Drake Rd
- Bartlett Plumbing
- C.L.D. Mechanical Heating & Cooling171 Branson Bay Dr.
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Grand Rapids4717 Broadmoor Ave SE Suite J
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- cheaper1817 New York Ave
- Chimney Cricket221 N Washington Sq
East Lansing, Michigan
- Circle City Coatings1731 Expo Ln
- Clark Lake Heating & Air Conditioning6098 Kelly Dr
- Clarklake Plumbing Heating & AC131 Ferris Dr
- Clay Brewer Refrigeration14800 Wood Rd
- Comfort First Heating & Cooling, Inc.1050 E Alward Rd
- Complete Appliance Protection Inc1532 NE 96th St Ste A
- Consumers Energy4600 Coolidge Hwy
Royal Oak, Michigan
- C.L.D. Mechanical Heating & Cooling
- GILLMORE'S HEATING & COOLING, LLCPO BOX 1072
- Gorton Chimney & Fireplace Co.8770 E. Chicago Rd.
- Great Lakes Residential Services1328 Bennett Rd
- Great Lakes State Heating & Air Conditioning123 N. Cedar St.
- Green Energy Mechanical124 Clark Street
Grass Lake, Michigan
- GILLMORE'S HEATING & COOLING, LLC
- Hager Fox Heating & Air Conditioning Co1435 Diamond Reo Way
- HAGER-FOX ELECTRIC CO1137 HACO DR
- Hedlund Plumbing7974 W Grand River Hwy
Grand Ledge, Michigan
- High Tech Home Warranties4208 Six Forks Rd, Suite 1000
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Holder's Heating & Air9094 South Morrice Road
- Home Town Heating & Air Conditioning103 E State St
St. Johns, Michigan
- Home Warranty IncPO Box 1
Rock Rapids, Iowa
- Hager Fox Heating & Air Conditioning Co
- Mason Family Eye Care109 E Maple St
- Matthew Horwich LLC14 Bristol Lane
Rocky River, Ohio
- Michael's Heating & CoolingPO Box 24
Rives Junction, Michigan
- MIDAS AUTO SVC EXPERTS2227 W GRAND RIVER AVE
- Midwest Geothermal4546 Roger B Chaffee Mem Dr SE
Grand Rapids, Michigan
- Mike's Auto Care2717 W Michigan Ave
- Mullins Heating & Air LLC2628 Shirley Dr
- Mullins Roofing llc2628 Shirley Dr
- Mason Family Eye Care
- Quality Contractors USOM1716 Wildwood Ave
- Quality Contractors USOM
- RepairClinic.com Inc48600 Michigan Ave
- RepairClinic.com Inc
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)333 Fayetteville St
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Seely Services Inc213 Grace St
- Service 1st Heating & Air802 w. state st.
St. Johns, Michigan
- SGI Heating & Cooling4371 Torrey Rd
- Shaull Heating & Air Conditioning205 W Third St
- Shoemaker Heating5310 E US 223
- Second Nature (Formerly FilterEasy)