My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea

Ann Arbor, MI 48103

Deck Staining Projects

Deck Staining Projects

deck cleaning
Staining makes a huge difference! Here are a few photos of decks we have stained. Many have before and after shots!

Welcome to My Handyman where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Rather than calling a specialist to patch drywall and hiring handyman help for rain gutter repair, our neighbors consistently choose us for quality work that's "On time. Done right.®" We understand your growing "To Do" list can feel overwhelming at times. This along with busy work schedules makes commitments to family and community difficult. We also understand you're invested in the local area. You may even own a local business in the area. Let My Handyman help with your business maintenance and repairs. After all, this helps your company's image and value. Drop that hammer. Let My Handyman help. As the local handyman choice, we thank our local community for trusting America's most reliable, insured and bonded handyman services....

4.2

handyman (56)drywall (12)electrician (11)interior painting (10)door installation (6)home remodeling (6)plumbers (6)cabinet makers (5)woodworking (4)lighting (4)flooring (4)general contractors (4)

02/18/2021

After posting our job on Angie's List. We were contacted by Jeston of Handyman of Ann Arbor. He arrived at our residence that afternoon and provided us with a quote and time line for completion of the job. The job was completed as promised and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. Jeston worked closely with us to answer all questions and explain the process and time frame to complete the proj...

Description of Work
Drywall repair throughout the house and garage.

Category drywall,dryer vent cleaning

Work Completed On 02/18/2021

02/15/2021

We hired My Handyman of Ann Arbor to install subway tile for a 35 square ft area on a wall in our kitchen. Service Professional Kirk W. was on time, friendly, explained the process while working on this 2 day project. It turned our AMAZING and much better then if I would of attempted to do it myself. Absolutely worth the cost as it adds such new character to our kitchen. Thanks My Handyman!

Description of Work
Fantastic work!

Category home remodeling

Work Completed On 02/15/2021

Review for My Handyman of Ann Arbor, Saline, and Chelsea - 8186 Jackson Rd. Suite E, Ann Arbor, MI - 39198662

09/09/2020

Great! Work was completed in a safe and professional manner.

Description of Work
furniture assembly

Category custom cabinets,handyman service

Work Completed On 09/09/2020

09/05/2020

I received no response at all—not even we are busy or your job is too small. Just nothing.

Description of Work
Drywall repair

Category custom cabinets,drywall

Work Completed On 08/28/2020

07/31/2020

The employee that came to my home did an excellent job and I have no problems with him and would have him out anytime. My issue is with scheduling. They told me when I made my appointment over the phone that someone would be out to my house between 2pm and 4pm. The day before the visit, I received a text saying that someone would be at my home between 2pm and 4pm. At 12:50pm I hopped in the shower...

Description of Work
Repair of trim in two places in the basement

Category custom cabinets

Cost $385.95

Work Completed On 07/30/2020

10/13/2019

Great! My Handyman was the best... professional job and very friendly

Description of Work
flooring on bathroom

Category flooring contractor,handyman service

Work Completed On 10/13/2019

10/09/2019

Brad did an excellent job. Will be using him again.

Description of Work
Drywall sanding painting

Category drywall,handyman service,interior painters

Work Completed On 10/08/2019

07/19/2019

Extremely satisfied. All work was executed in a friendly, knowledgeable and professional manner.

Description of Work
Repair gutter that separated from house and installed new vent kit for dryer.

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 07/19/2019

04/18/2019

Craig arrived earlier than expected (I appreciated his promptness) and completed the projects I needed done in the time indicated. I had used a special 2 hours of handyman service. I had had four (4) suggested companies to my original inquiry, and only MY HANDYMAN responded. Maybe my small items were too small for other companies, but I got exactly what a single woman needs, someone to do those th...

Description of Work
replace a kitchen cabinet door; fix the drain on my pidistal sinck; repaired a bookcase; fixed a loose lamp socket; repaired a bi-fold closet door; installed a kick-plate at bottom of kitchen cabinet;

Category handyman service

Work Completed On 04/18/2019

Thank you for your review! I will pass your kind words onto Craig. We look forward to working with you again.

12/31/2018

Quick and excellent drywall and paint work. Thanks.

Description of Work
Repair several ceiling holes after charging station installation

Category drywall,interior painters

Work Completed On 12/31/2018

Appliance Installs, Assembling, Bathroom Repair and Renovation, Install Window Treatments, Caulking, Child Proofing, Decks Installs and Repair, Light Electrical, Drywall Repair, Install Light Fixtures and Ceiling Fans, Faucet Repair and Replacement, Fence and Gates, Flooring (Hardwood, Vinyl, Tile), Doors, Windows, Storage Solutions, Grout, Hand Rails, Mail Boxes, Painting, Power Washing, Toilet Install and Repair, Weather Stripping, Garage Clean-up and Organization, Kitchen Installations

HVAC