Aire Serv of Southern Michigan

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2009

200 5th St

Michigan Center, MI 49254

Aire Serv of Southern Michigan was incorporated April 1, 1990, by its president, Michael Kyser. Over the years Aire Serv of Southern Michigan has grown to become one of the most highly recommended and qualified mechanical contractors in southeast Michigan. We take pride in the ability to provide services through an experienced and qualified staff. Aire Serv of Southern Michigan's range of heating and air conditioning service and expertise includes geothermal, residential and commercial renovation along with new construction projects, large and small. Along with our quality products and services, Aire Serv of Southern Michigan exceeds all others by giving customers knowledgeable advice regarding the products we offer and helps them use those products to their maximum benefit. Additional phones - (517) 764-1500, (517) 263-3040 & (800) 913-9333. Formerly known as Comfort 1 Heating & Air Conditioning....

09/16/2017

susan E.

01/16/2017

Janet B.

Problem solvef

Description of Work
Furnace maintenance

11/13/2016

Katherine C.

The install was completed in one day and the service men were very polite and professional. They answered my questions and explained what they were doing. The owner Mike was great and very responsive as I called him a few different times with questions.

Description of Work
I had a new Bryant high efficiency furnace installed to replace my old furnace and also a gas hot water heater. Additionally I had also contracted with them to install a 3 ton central air conditioner with a partial install of the A coil now and the rest of the system in the Spring.

10/14/2016

Jim F.

The price is average.

Description of Work
I used Comfort 1 Heating & Air Conditioning to inspect my AC. I use them twice a year for my AC and furnace.

12/12/2015

Larry K.

Description of Work
The furnace installers were courteous and professional. After installing my new furnace they left the area cleaner than when they arrived.

06/25/2015

NANCY L.

Description of Work
service furnace and A/C units twice a year. Very good.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for you kind review - Comfort 1 strives to always give the best service possible and exceed the customer's expectations. We appreciate your business and support.

05/14/2015

Don H.

Description of Work
they repaired my geo thermal furnace with no problem |

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you very much for taking the time to post a review about Comfort 1 Heating & A/C - Our company and employees strive everyday to do an outstanding job and we are happy to hear that we have met or exceeded your expectations . We truly appreciate your business.

03/23/2015

Mike S.

I bought a new Daikin top of line, fully modulating furnace and AC unit from Comfort1 in late October of 2014. I obtained quotes from several dealers, but I really wanted the Daikin as the warranty on secondary heat exchanger, as well as a unit which is comprised of "off the shelf components" instead of "specialized, manufacturer specific" versions of a similar product (read: specialized items = expensive to replace). Sales process was good, and they offered to sell me the next model down (for lower price) but I wanted the best they offered. Price wasn't the lowest obtained (although it was the only Daikin price I had) but it did seem fair. Installation was done same week - our furnace had quit altogether, and it was getting cold! Due to age of previous system, we elected to replace the AC unit and furnace as a set. Comfort1 did a great job throughout, and I would not hesitate to use them again or refer to others.

Description of Work
New furnace & AC

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Comfort 1 would like to welcome you to the Comfort 1 Family - Comfort 1 strives to offer the client several level of choices when making an important purchase such as the heating and cooling system in your home. We want to ensure all bases are covered in your decision making process. We are very glad you choose the Daikin product as we have partnered with them as an exclusive partner in your area and understand it is a great product with a great warranty. Comfort 1 realizes your time is very valuable and would like to Thank you for taking the time to review our company in order to help other consumers that may be in the buying process and are looking to partner with an honest, easy to work with Heating and Cooling Company. Thank you again for your comments and we look forward to working with you in the future.

03/08/2015

Matthew M.

Did not follow through with actions said

Description of Work
Came out looked at what needed to be done said he would call me with a quote and come back out or call to let me know what more needed to be done and never called or came back unsatisfied and felt it was wrong for him to tell me he would call or come back out and never do it

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Comfort 1 strives to always provide outstanding service to our clients with the desire to ensure that every client is more than satisfied - I would like to personally apologize for someone in our company "dropping the ball" . After much research I was able to find your phone number and will try to call you tonight to gather more details as to what happened and to also apologize to you. I can also be reached on my cell phone (517)240-1547

08/28/2014

Angie G.

Description of Work
Installed new high efficiency 2-stage furnace, 2-stage 16 seer air conditioner, and humidifier. They did an excellent job. Highly recommend them.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you for taking the time to review Comfort 1 online - it really helps other consumers in making a decision when they may not know where to turn to for Heating and Cooling needs. Comfort 1 strives to meet and exceed the expectations of our clients. We are glad you are very satisfied with our work and our services. Welcome to the Comfort 1 Family !

12/28/2012

Robert Z.

Technician diagnosed a non-functioning compressor. Due to long standing issues with the old unit, the manufacturer no longer even provides replacement compressors and so a complete new furnace was required. The company was prompt to schedule and perform the service. They cleaned up everything, but slightly gouged an interior door as they brought in the new unit.

Description of Work
Replaced waterfurnace. Old model was unrepairable.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Thank you so much for taking the time to review Comfort 1. We strive to always provide the best service to our clients and are happy we were able to meet your needs. Thank you for your business we do so much appreciate it.

06/20/2012

Laura O.

They are very honest and consistent. The first time we had them was during wintertime and we had no heat and of course we thought we would need a new furnace and it was just that the filter was clogged up. Each time, they had been cheaper than they said they would be. The come out little bit early than they said. I recommended them to my parents too.

Description of Work
I used Comfort One Heating & Air Cond for replacing our central air conditioning, they replaced the main stuff outside the house; we thought it stopped working because the circuit breaker went off, so they came out to service it.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

First of all I apologize for the tardiness of this response - we had a mix up on how our account was set up and who the notifications went to. I would like to Thank You so much for the kind words - Comfort 1 strives to please all clients all the time and we are glad to have achieved this with your installation and service needs. Thank you for being a part of the Comfort 1 Family. Also, Thank you for taking the time to review our services in order to help other consumers become a part of our Family.

01/19/2012

Sandy S.

We were very satisfied with their work and professionalism. We have had a couple of service calls and have always had someone here quickly to take care of the problem.

Description of Work
Geothermal heating & cooling system.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Comfort 1 would like to personally thank you for your business and taking the time to provide our company with such a great review. We appreciate you as a client. Thank you again

01/08/2009

steven R.

They did a good job.

Description of Work
They put a central air system in for me. They'd put my furnace in 4 or 5 years ago, so I just called them back. They've always done a good job for me.

Category heating & air conditioning/hvac

Comfort 1 would like to Thank you for your continued business and support. We are very happy we were able to provide you with the proper equipment and service. Thank you again for your repeated business and for taking the time to post a review on Angie's list. it is so much appreciated.