Aire Serv of Southern Michigan

Founded 1990 • With Angi since January 2009

Aire Serv of Southern Michigan was incorporated April 1, 1990, by its president, Michael Kyser. Over the years Aire Serv of Southern Michigan has grown to become one of the most highly recommended and qualified mechanical contractors in southeast Michigan. We take pride in the ability to provide services through an experienced and qualified staff. Aire Serv of Southern Michigan's range of heating and air conditioning service and expertise includes geothermal, residential and commercial renovation along with new construction projects, large and small. Along with our quality products and services, Aire Serv of Southern Michigan exceeds all others by giving customers knowledgeable advice regarding the products we offer and helps them use those products to their maximum benefit. Additional phones - (517) 764-1500, (517) 263-3040 & (800) 913-9333. Formerly known as Comfort 1 Heating & Air Conditioning....

Garner Heating & Cooling

Garner Heating & Cooling

When your home heating or cooling system isn't functioning properly, it can be uncomfortable. Save yourself the time and hassle of a system breakdown. Rely on our experts for HVAC sales, service, and repair.

Offers by Garner Heating & Cooling on Angi

09/16/2017

01/16/2017

Problem solvef

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
Furnace maintenance

11/13/2016

The install was completed in one day and the service men were very polite and professional. They answered my questions and explained what they were doing. The owner Mike was great and very responsive as I called him a few different times with questions.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I had a new Bryant high efficiency furnace installed to replace my old furnace and also a gas hot water heater. Additionally I had also contracted with them to install a 3 ton central air conditioner with a partial install of the A coil now and the rest of the system in the Spring.

10/14/2016

The price is average.

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
I used Comfort 1 Heating & Air Conditioning to inspect my AC. I use them twice a year for my AC and furnace.

12/12/2015

DESCRIPTION OF WORK
The furnace installers were courteous and professional. After installing my new furnace they left the area cleaner than when they arrived.

CATEGORY heating & air conditioning/hvac

Geothermal systems, Forced air and central air conditioning, hot water tanks, oil furnaces, generators, sheet metal work, ductwork repairs and additions, Indoor Air Quality products like whole house humidifiers, air cleaners, duct cleaning .

Call us if you have questions or a service you need is not offered above.

Check, Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Discover, Financing Available