We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 18 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Recent Drywall Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- DJ Painting, LLC.Eduardo and Alvaro are men of their word. High integrity and professionalism. The team showed up early and worked hard until late even during days of 90*+ weather. Courteous, patient and very upbeat. Made several suggestions throughout the process to make the house look better without charging more. Great bang for the buck. We would highly recommend DJ painting
- Simonds PaintingMatt did a great job. Fully cleaned up each area before leaving each night. Vaccumed and replaced most items. Place looks great.
- Lenzen FinishesRobert did an excellent job repairing a couple of small drywall problem areas in my home. We had some roof leaks in a bathroom and bedroom which Robert was able to quote and repair very quickly.
- Redo PropertiesExcellent job. Thorough, professional. The house is on a hill with a very high roof. They started and finished before schedule. We recommend them highly.
- Crossroads DrywallEric communicated often on what I should expect, how long the job would take and was in touch each day. His team was friendly, tidy and did a great job. We'd definitely recommend.
- Mary Jo Noone Painting & PaperingI can't believe how fortunate I was to find Mary Jo on Angie's List. She is a professional from start to finish and her work is impeccable -- FAR above my expectations. I was so satisfied, I asked her to come back and paint my living and dining room ceilings. Once again, the job was done to perfection. You can't go wrong with her doing the job
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INCWorking with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!
- A&B Painting and StainingI'd recommenced A&B Painting wholeheartedly. Even in the midst of the COVID-19 pandemic, Joe was very communicative and responsive. All work happened on time and was of excellent quality. When some repairs turned out to be more extensive than we first thought, Joe was careful to explain what needed to be done and how much it would all cost, and they really went above and beyond to get everything finished. Nice guys to work with and my house looks wonderful now
- A & D RenovationsA&D Renovations was a dream to work and I'll consider them for all my future home projects from now on. I contacted Dennis based on his rating here on Angie's List and was not disappointed. He scheduled in my appointments around his busy schedule and provided me a professional and courteous experience. I always felt we were on the same page and Dennis welcomed phone calls or emails from me, even over the holidays if I had any questions. His focus was understanding my vision and to execute it as I wanted it done. The job was completed on time and looks fantastic. I highly recommend A&D Renovations to any friend or family member
Drywall Contractors in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Here at HBC we are committed in providing our customers with an outstanding service. This company may be young, but do not let that fool you. We have many years of experience in the residential construction industry. Our projects are always priced at a fair and reasonable price. All of our work is backed by our 1 year free of structual damage warrantyRecent Review:Jason has done several projects for us over multiple years. He has repeatedly done top-notch work for us at a fair price. He is very thorough, meticulous, and explains his approach to the project thoroughly before undertaking the work. I would recommend him very highlyRon G.
- Business Description:I provide power washing, drywall repair, also interior and exterior painting.Recent Review:It was phenomenal. They were very task oriented, stayed until the job was done, and make sure that their customers are happy with the service.Tommy M.
- Business Description:Raymond Marshall of Marshall's Modern Homes is a general contractor who has been in business for 20 years. Marshall's Modern Homes prides itself on not having to sub-contract much of our work out so that the work is completed in a timely fashion with less scheduling conflicts and enhanced quality of work. We can clear your lot, do the foundation work, frame and finish your new home; or we can remodel your existing home by adding on to it. We can fix that leaking roof and repair the siding too..Recent Review:This was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over.tricia t.
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:The crew did a great job fixing the damage on the house.Joachim A.
- Business Description:Painting and Papering for 30 years,with most of my work in residential settings.I work as a sub-contractor for new home construction with builders and designers. I also travel in the winter and work in Iowa and Arizona. I will provide a written bid and the time allowed for the project. Materials can be included or bought by the homeowner or builder,which ever is preferred. I asked for the material costs up front.The labor costs due on completion of workRecent Review:I can't believe how fortunate I was to find Mary Jo on Angie's List. She is a professional from start to finish and her work is impeccable -- FAR above my expectations. I was so satisfied, I asked her to come back and paint my living and dining room ceilings. Once again, the job was done to perfection. You can't go wrong with her doing the jobLynn Y.
- Business Description:We are a full service general contractor that can provide complete oversight and completion of your project or just a partial part of it. I have over 30 years in the remodeling and new construction business with over 19 years in business as Dave johnson Building/ Remodeling. We take great pride in taking any size project from initial thought/design to completion with great care as to the home owners desires as well as the strucural integrity of the project.We will gather your ideas and often ..Recent Review:Working with Dave and his crew was awesome! Dave is very honest and does quality work. The site was always left clean at the end of the day. The work done was top notch! I highly recommend Dave Johnson!!Jackie M.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:For estimates or questions please call or text (207) 766-1616 first. We are capable to perform our services during these special circumstances of COVID-19 we use safe practices, have the proper gear and stay at a safe distance. We care about our customers safety and our employees as well. Locally owned and operated since 2000. I have been doing residential and commercial drywall work for over 30 years. I am fully insured for my customers protection. Please call me today for a free estima..Recent Review:Eric communicated often on what I should expect, how long the job would take and was in touch each day. His team was friendly, tidy and did a great job. We'd definitely recommend.Rachel W.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood Handyman was amazing. They were on time, did a great job and came in at the estimated price. One thin guy moved a frig that weighs at least 800 pds- it took 4 movers to put it in place when installed. I was amazed! Highly recommendedCharles M.
- Business Description:35+ years in the construction business. We offer full roof replacements, specializing in Asphalt Shingle. We look forward to serving you!Recent Review:Gerry and his crew far exceeded my expectations since their bid was about $7,500 lower than the average of the other three bids I received. The crew worked very efficiently, took great care in cleaning up, and did a fabulous job. Gerry was onsite frequently to answer any questions and ensure the quality of the work. I would highly recommend Gerry and Save-On ConstructionBob H.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
Drywall installation costs depend on various factors, including the size and shape of the room, the material type and thickness, and the desired finish. Read on to help determine your budget before starting your project.
Whether you slammed your chair into the drywall or the door has hit it one too many times, drywall holes are inevitable. Luckily, you can patch them up on your own. The steps below outline the necessary work for repairing drywall holes.
Find drywall contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
drywall contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & C Odd Jobs412 Western Avenue
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A&J painting +386 Tandberg Trl
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Adam J. Courtney Painting Services184 Beech Ridge Rd
- Advanced Painitng172 Albion Rd.
Windham Me., Maine
- AGC Construction8 Miller rd
- Alex Rosado drywall
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Andrade Brothers LLCPO Box 689 6 Main Street
Newfields, New Hampshire
- Anthony D'Agostino Custom House Painting25 Chenery St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & C Odd Jobs
- Bear Brothers Construction69 Buchanan St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Biddeford painting15 Woodside Ave
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Brown's Hill Remodeling & Construction430 River Road
- Bruce Timberlake101 Parrott St
South Portland, Maine
- Bryant Bros. Property Maintenance, LLC.PO Box 404
- Bryants Property PreservationP.O. Box 116
Madison, New Hampshire
- Bear Brothers Construction
- CertaPro Painters of Maine740 STROUDWATER ST
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Crossroads Drywall14 Old Kennebunk Rd S
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- CertaPro Painters of Maine
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- DG Painting251 Washington St
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Dr Drywall LLC279 Hill St 2F
- Drywall Solutions, Inc.P.O. Box 441
- Dugan's Home Improvement29A North Tibbetts Ave
- D JOHNSON
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- George Knights Painting & Drywall988 Meadow Rd
- Gilman Restorations5545 Bayvue Rd
- Glover Construction428 Town Farm Rd.
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- Guy Guillereault28 Railroad Ave
- Gator Handyman services
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Harbor heights property group3 Scarborough Downs Rd
- Hardt's Construction477 Bowdoinham Rd
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- Home Care2 Elm St
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- Houle & Sons Painting And Construction93 ross rd
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- HOUSTON PAINTING LLCPO BOX 272
S Gardiner, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- L&L drywall and painting9 maple st
- Labbe Construction & Remodeling1396 Sanford Rd.
- Lake Region Property Service56 Norton Rd
- LandMarx Construction LLC273 Presumpscot St
- Larrabee's LLc419 Turner Center Rd.
- Lenzen FinishesPO box 109 Acton Maine
- Level Best Builders20 Wood St
- LR Higgins Inc2 Lincoln Ave #3 PO Box 600
- L&L drywall and painting
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
- Maine Properties,LLC197 US Route 1 PO Box 368
- Maine Property Construction LLC30 Bomarc Rd
- Maine RemodelingPO Box 41 138 Main Street
- Marc's drywall service16 Lawn Ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine
- Marshall Enterprises257 New Settlement Rd
- Marshall's Arts Inc389 High St
- Marshall's Modern Homes21 Marshall Valley Rd
- Mary Jo Noone Painting & Papering87 Prospect St
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
- Mayer ConstructionPO Box 276
- McCulloch Construction101 Berry rd.
- Maine Handyman