When calculating the cost to waterproof your basement, you need to factor in much more than just a can of waterproof paint. We’ve rounded up the top types of waterproofing projects and how much they cost so you can figure out your budget.
Get matched with top deck & porch contractors in Old Orchard Beach, ME
There are 23 highly-rated local deck & porch contractors.
Recent Decks Porches Reviews in Old Orchard Beach
- Marshall's Modern HomesThis was a great project. They walked me through everything so I could make good choices, hired amazing specialists (electrician plumber etc) and the estimate was so detailed I never had to wonder. When unexpected things came up (some previously unknown rot and damage) I was shown everything and it was fixed properly not just hidden or patched over
- Ruck PavingI was impressed with the timeliness of Bob Ruck’s response to my initial call. He literally showed up at my place within 30 minutes of my call, and provided me with an estimate. His estimate was the better of two I received and accepted his offer. I was flexible on start date and time. He provided me with a day’s notice, so I could accomplish the tasks I needed to do to clear out the 1920-something barn board garage. His crew of six showed up on the day of the project. The crew worked well with one another removing the former part concrete-part plywood-part carpeting, and completed the new asphalting before lunch. I was given precise instructions on proper care of the new asphalt. Overall, I was very impressed with the entire process and would certainly recommend and use them again for any future project
- JGPaintingThe painters and Jason were incredibly professional. Would absolutely use again and would refer to anyone!
- James & Whitney Co.From the initial inquiry onward, I found Janes &Whitney’s representative, Kasey Marster, to be professional, personable, and responsive. He was patient and accommodating as I got my financing arranged, and once that was settled, I had a new roof on both my house and garage within a week. He made sure to communicate daily while the work was being performed and followed up not only directly afterwards, but also months later to make sure no issues had arisen. Truly impressive. I would highly recommend this company and would use them again in a heartbeat
- James & Whitney Co.The crew at James & Whitney co were extremely friendly, courteous and went out of their way to make sure that we were happy with our new roof. The job was done fast and is of wonderful quality. Beyond that, this is a company that truly stands behind their work, as they have reached out to me several times in the past few months to ask how the roof is holding up. I truly couldn’t recommend James & Whitney highly enough to anyone who needs work done on their roof
- James & Whitney Co.Prompt professional service Respectful to owner and family Cleaned up and left as if they were never there awesome job!!!!!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsThe team went above and beyond to obtain materials needed for the deck. They were professional, friendly, produced quality work and left the area tidy when finished. Would definitely recommend.
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsWonderful experience, Doug, his father and co-worker all showed up on time each morning, cleaned up after each day's work and the materials ordered were precise. Best of all there was no running around to other work sites! The workmanship was excellent!
- Holden Building & CarpentryJason has done several projects for us over multiple years. He has repeatedly done top-notch work for us at a fair price. He is very thorough, meticulous, and explains his approach to the project thoroughly before undertaking the work. I would recommend him very highly!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsGreat! They worked hard and completed the project fast. We love the job they did and would definitely recommend them.
Deck Companies in Old Orchard Beach
- Business Description:Our goal is to help you through the often complex remodeling process. We have a great deal of experience in detail orientated kitchen & bath installations, structural issues as well as water damage. Check out our website for some photos. We strive to meet customers within a week of your call and a price within a week of our initial meeting. We can be reached by email at Eric@LRHiggins.com or call us directly at 207.856.2448.Recent Review:The crew did a great job fixing the damage on the house.Joachim A.
- Business Description:*FREE ESTIMATES AND INSURED* Go with Mooers! We have the experience and dedication to bring your dreams to reality! We guarantee your satisfaction, and we won’t leave until the job is done right. Call or click to schedule a free estimate todayRecent Review:I was issued a contract that did not list the full details of the job requested. The contract also did not reflect Maine law regarding start dates for projects over $3000. The retainer requested was more than that allowed for by law. I requested updates to the contract and was sent pictures of notes taken in a notebook. I updated the contract to reflect the content of the photos and sent a corrected draft. I was told, "We don't have time to mess with contracts." A contract is an agreement that should accurately reflect a service expectation and state law. This was an unprofessional messMichele K.
- Business Description:Installing asphalt shingles and standing seam Metal. New construction and strip & relay. Pride in our craft. We also do siding and build deck's. Free quotes. Fully insured.Recent Review:Awsome people! Awsome work and would be glad to have come back for other projects too.Justin W.
- Business Description:Eastern Shore Home Improvement is a locally, family run business. We have been in business for 30 years. We Offer Detailed Quotes, Quality Work at Quality PricingRecent Review:I called and left a message about our needs. The office called back and shared that they don’t come as far as our town. I’m certainly OK with that. Not a review per se, but simply wanted to share how impressed I am that they took the time to return my callDan T.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for over 20 years. Specializing in Roofing, Siding and Decks.Recent Review:Entire roof replaced June 10,2021. Brian proposed to use Certanteed brand shingles and hurricane nail them down. I agreed with this proposal. Crew showed up on-time, took two days to strip and replace one side of the 2 story steep gable roof. The weather didn't cooperate this project. Between the forecasted rain and oppressive 90+ degree days that causing some delays. Brian caution paid off as the rain did not cause any issues. 2-days to finish the second side. Very happy with the results and roofing crew. They were very diligent, picked up all the debris and hauled it away. Crew were all very respectful and courteous. I would definitely hire Clayton & Sons Construction and recommend them highly to anyone who needs roofing or building servicesJohn M.
- Business Description:Here at HBC we are committed in providing our customers with an outstanding service. This company may be young, but do not let that fool you. We have many years of experience in the residential construction industry. Our projects are always priced at a fair and reasonable price. All of our work is backed by our 1 year free of structual damage warrantyRecent Review:Jason has done several projects for us over multiple years. He has repeatedly done top-notch work for us at a fair price. He is very thorough, meticulous, and explains his approach to the project thoroughly before undertaking the work. I would recommend him very highlyRon G.
- Business Description:We do not manufacture windows or doors for homes nor do we use Insulated glass. Strafford Window Mfg. manufacturers custom wood windows for barns, sheds, stables, pool houses, cabin, porches and interior applications in the home. Our windows are made of all wood and single strength glass. Call for pricing on Tempered glass. Strafford Window MFG. manufactures Sashes, Transoms, Single Hung Window Units, Hopper Window Units, Fixed Window Units and ScreensRecent Review:These windows are solid, well built and look great. I will be ordering more for my house.Don P.
- Business Description:community is been serving maine since 1999. Theirs no job to small or big we get them all done.no money down paid when job completed and customer is happy.Recent Review:Larry followed through with everything, was on time, and did an excellent job. We would absolutely hire him again for additional work.John N.
- Business Description:Fortin Construction, Inc., started over 25 years ago, is now the largest home construction company in Maine. As Maine's premier home builder our family-run company specializes in customization. Whether it’s for a new home or a remodel, we work with you to build exactly what you want. Our in-house drafters have experience in all types of home design plans and can customize your home to your heart’s desire. We provide top quality materials and the finest workmanship at competitive prices, earni..Recent Review:Fortin Construction offers everything you need to build a new home in one stop. Budget and schedule were spot on. All materials used are name brand quality. Dedicated service guy for one year after completion is a very nice touch. Best of all Fortin was able to locate/position my home providing a bone-dry basement in an area which makes that almost impossible. Would highly recommend. Well done!Craig H.
- Business Description:A full service builder and remodel company. The client deals directly with the owner, and all of the work is done by the owner , we only use subs for utilities. 26 years experience in carpentry and remodelling. We also install tile and custom showers! All done in house! This allows us to stay consistent in our quality. Effective and constant communication plays a key role in a successful projectRecent Review:Justin (the owner) was outstanding! He was prompt in responding to all our questions and concerns. The work was completed and done exactly as he promised in the timeframe we had agreed upon. Justin’s workmanship is second to none. We could not be happier with how beautiful our new bathroom came out! We look forward to having Justin build us a new enclosed porch and we highly recommend Blue Diamond Carpentry LLCBecky W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful deck company articles
If you have in-laws or parents who will move in with you in the future and you want to maintain some privacy, adding an in-law suite can be a great option. What’s more, in-law suites can increase your property value.
Flagstone gives your outdoor space a gorgeous, rustic feel. Find out the cost of flagstone per square foot or per ton. Our expert cost guide helps you plan your budget for your flagstone project from walkways to patios to walls.
Find deck & porch contractors in
- South Portland
- Cape Elizabeth
- Peaks Island
- Hollis Center
- North Waterboro
- Steep Falls
deck & porch contractors in Old Orchard Beach
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & D Renovations38 Middle St
- A Jack of Trades615 Pond Rd
- A&A Home Improvment22 mountain view ave
- A+ Construction74 Main St.
- Ace Drywall and remodeling146 west grand ave
Old Orchard Beach, Maine
- ADS Tree service15 School Street
- ALL SEASON BRICK & STONE146 TEDFORD RD
- Als'c Carpentry129 Chesterville Ridge Rd
Kents Hill, Maine
- Always Somethin' Home Improvement44 Graham St
- Amazing EZ-Screen Porch Windows563 Shoreview Park Rd
Saint Paul, Minnesota
- Arcbazar Inc114 Western Ave
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsPO Box 654
- Aube's Home Improvement44 Towle St
- Auburn Frame to Finish55 Buckfield Rd
- Augustine Interiors108 Collinsbrook Rd.
- A & D Renovations
- BBI Construction Services, Inc45 Pleasant St
- Beane Construction & Property Maintenance12 Ebenezer Dr
- Bear Brothers Construction69 Buchanan St
South Portland, Maine
- BECKER CONSTRUCTION6 RUSSELL RD
West Poland, Maine
- Bios Inc17 Patrick Dr
- Birchwood Builders, Inc.11 Carriage Rd.
Cumberland Foreside, Maine
- BISSON PAINTING & CARPENTRY, INC.345 S Main St
Mechanic Falls, Maine
- Blue Diamond Carpentry152 howitt road
- Bonafide Builders LLC591 Poland Road
- Brady Construction Inc.PO Box 451
- Brandon B perry inc.P.O Box 251
- Brown's Hill Remodeling & Construction430 River Road
- Bryants Property PreservationP.O. Box 116
Madison, New Hampshire
- BBI Construction Services, Inc
- campbells custom carpentry247 east ave
- CARON ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION11 COUNTRY DR
- Castonguay&Son24 Fortin Drive
- Charles Reale Painting Co48 S Skillings Rd
- Chretien Construction Inc35 Berry Rd
- CJ ServicesPO Box 142
- Clarke Painting, Inc.963 Main St.
- CLAYTON & SONS CONSTRUCTION7 BROWNSTONE LN
Rochester, New Hampshire
- Coastal Property Restoration202 Keay Rd
- Community Home Services47 Sanford Rd
- Complete Carpentry1009 CAPE ROAD
- CONSTRUCTION CONNECTION17 Chestnut St 1
- Corporate Construction66 High St
- COWETTE CONSTRUCTION28 Vanderwerf Drive
West Bath, Maine
- Craig Frappier117 Union Falls Rd
- Crown Roofing and Remodeling10 Rockameker Farm Ln
- campbells custom carpentry
- D JOHNSON5500 Banwell Place
Raleigh, North Carolina
- D&R Builders Inc386 Perry Oliver Rd
- Dana Larrabee Sr. General ContractingPO Box 721
- Darling and Sons ConstructionPO Box 1301
- Darrin's Detailed Carpentry20 Silver Lake RD.
- DAVE JOHNSON BUILDING & REMODELING INC17 LASKEY RD
- Day Labor Solutions33 Meadowbrook Rd
- DEERING LUMBER14 ELM STREET
- DEERING LUMBER INC3 BROWN ST
- Dirigo Property Services LLC850 Plains Rd
- Dorian Visionheart Dyer3560 South Brandon Street
- D JOHNSON
- E W CARPENTRY185 MOUSE LN
- Eastern Shore Home Improvement116 Gray Rd
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Evan's Home Improvement81 Main St
- Everything Home LLC36 Union Wharf, 2nd Floor, Box 7
- EXTERIOR DESIGN CRAFTSMEN7 ST JEROME ST
- E W CARPENTRY
- F.E. Gibbs Roofing5 Sand Pond Rd
N. Berwick, Maine
- Faulkner Building Company119 Clarks Mills Rd
- Fence Tech LLC120 Clarks Mill Road
- Five Star Landscaping and Property Services LLCPO Box 1493
- Foggs Painting & Construction52 Oak St
- Fortin Construction, Inc35 Markalyn St
- F.E. Gibbs Roofing
- Gary Ruel CarpentryP.O Box 1696
- Gator Handyman services227 Shady Nook Rd
West Newfield, Maine
- GB Property Management38 Old South Freeport Rd
- Generation General Contractring387 Goodwin Mills Rd
- Gilman Restorations5545 Bayvue Rd
- Glover Construction428 Town Farm Rd.
- Grace North LLC147 Summer St
- Great East BuildersP.O. Box 79
- Great Northern Builders480 Buxton Rd
- Grenn Justice Constructions40 Pike St
- Gary Ruel Carpentry
- Handy Andy & Son404 Gray Rd.
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine
- Hardt's Construction477 Bowdoinham Rd
- Harvest Homes, LLCPO Box 277
- Harvey Building Products401 RIVERSIDE ST
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
- Holden Building & Carpentry75 Olympia St
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine
- How it's Done Construction160 Varney Mill Rd
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
- Hydra-Clay Waterproofing Inc8 Gray Rd
- Handy Andy & Son
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
- Integrity Home Improvement
- J Bell Installations IncP.O. Box 398
- J GILLESPIE BUILDERS287 HUNTER WAY
- J&H Costruction46 pipeline rd.
- J&S Contractors Llc
Silver Spring, Maryland
- J.A CARPENTERY106 Summer St
- James & Whitney Co.46 River Rd
- Jeffrey R Verrill Contracting Services63 Country Lane
North Yarmouth, Maine
- J Bell Installations Inc