A chain-link fence helps secure your yard without blocking the views. Find out the cost to install a chain-link fence, including posts, gates, and privacy slats.
Get matched with top fence companies in Falmouth, ME
There are 6 highly-rated local fence companies.
Matching on Angi
Recent Fence Company Reviews in Falmouth
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsDoug and Leo were great to work with. Doug came out; did the estimate and got back to me in a very timely fashion. Doug's estimate was very reasonable after reviewing his and 5 others I got. All of the work was done exactly as I had expected and in a very neat way. I would hire Doug again for any home improvement project. As a matter of fact, I already have him pricing out the next one I need to get done. A++ from A to Z!!
- Mooers (than just) Home ImprovementsThe floor installed in my mobile home half bath is stronger than the original floor. And in a small space. Mr. Mooers righted anything he saw wrong, was efficient, and price was very reasonable. The fence was a big job. He was able to work with some of the pieces I had purchased ahead , and repurpose parts of fencing that had been removed. Including the gate, which made me so happy. The work was done quickly, and my beautiful fence is what I wanted. And all the while keeping my dog safe from it all. I highly recommend this business. I highly recommend Douglas Mooers if you need home rrepair or construction, mobile home or otherwise . Courtesy, excellent ability, and affordable rates: How can you go wrong
- DNA ConstructionHe has been so great and goes above and beyond. We highly recommend his work and we could not be happier. It meant so much to me how he has done such good work and just goes above and beyond our expectations.
- MAIN LINE FENCE COEstimator was on time, professional, and very knowledgeable. Offered multiple ideas to save money and make the project look better. Decided to hire them and expected work to be complete toward the end of May, early June.
- CL Design & LandscapeThe project went quickly and smoothly. The rock walls were started in winter but the remainder of the work was completed in spring. One day we were living in a sandpit and a few days later we had beautiful lush outdoor spaces. The price was very fair considering the top quality work and materials we experienced. We are now embarking on our second major project with CL Design. They are a pleasure to work with and we trust them completely. The house truly came to life after CL completed the exterior design work. Can't imagine the house without it
- Horizon FenceThe fence is sturdy and beautiful. Horizon Fence Company made this fence which I chose for aesthetic value as well as ability for it to last without much, if any, maintenance. The owner was responsive throughout and courteous, made an appointment to measure and show pictures of offered styles. Horizon was competitve in pricing (obtained more than one quote), and up front about expected timing before the fence would be installed. The company wanted a deposit (approximately 1/3 of cost), but did not require the balance of payment until the job was complete, as the owner communicated he wanted the customer to be happy. Horizon also directed me to make sure there were no underground obstacles with the proper utilities. The price was not inexpensive, but the cost was in line with what is paid for the material and quality of work - appreciated the personalized touches such as an estate rail option. When placing the fence, they inquired how I wanted it to look when placement complete. It is a beautiful fence, all who have seen it agree. Right away friends and neighbors commented how great it looks. I am very pleased with it and it adds to the property
- BURNS' FENCING INCThe representative came twice to talk to us about the type of fencing and to plan the layout. He came the second time because I was nervous about the plan and he was very patient and helpful to me. The crew came exactly when they were scheduled to come and performed the work quickly. When they left each day, they cleaned up after themselves and left the place looking neat. They were unfailingly polite and professional. Most important, the fence looks wonderful! We highly recommend this company
- BAYSIDE FENCEI didn?t use them but he was nice; he fixed one of the problems while he was here without charging me. It was just a bend in the fence and he is stronger than I am so he was able to pop it back into place. He was just a friendly guy and he spent more time with me then most of the fence guys did. He took some measurements and he was willing to repair the fence with the same materials that it is now. Other people would have had to replace the fencing system because they didn?t have the materials. He had more of a handyman approach so he would have gone out to find matching parts and repaired it. I would consider using him in the future
- RON FOREST & SONS FENCE COWe couldn't be more pleased. The crew was here when they said they'd be, did what they set out to do, and did an outstanding job. They were professional, friendly, polite, and seemed to take pride in their work. When the work was completed, they cleaned everything up, took away any trash, gave us some pointers on maintaining cedar, and went on to the next job. The repaired fence actually looks better than when it was new. The gates are sturdy and attractive, as are the new posts
- Atlantic Home ImprovementsOwner Don Giguere was most helpful in providing me with information for proposed purchase of fencing materials and gave me a very reasonable price for the installation, Project did not happen for other reasons.
Fencing Contractors in Falmouth
- Business Description:Backshore Home Improvement, owned and operated by David Clough, is a full-line interior/exterior home remodeling contractor. We pride ourselves on quality and detailed craftmanship to improve your living environments. No project is too big or too small, please contact us to discuss your remodeling plansRecent Review:Fantastic. Dave and his crew did a spectacular job with both projects, especially repairing the floor. To repair the floor it was required that a kitchen island be moved, side panels surrounding the refrigerator had to be removed and replaced, a dishwasher had to be disconnected and removed and then re-connected when repairs were finished. Dave also provided assistance with removing the furniture from the 1st floor so that the entire floor could be refinished. His quote was inline with 4 other quotes for the work but his selling put was that he could perform all of the work without me having to source separate contractors (flooring, minor plumbing, carpentry, etc.) to schedule and do the work. He committed to a schedule and showed up when he said he would. Highly recommendEd M.
- Business Description:Family owned and operated full service roofing contractor. We do everything from designing and building to roofing, gutters, and siding. Serving Cumberland and York Counties. Please call us to schedule. Office:207-283-3194 or Cell:207-205-067Recent Review:From start to finish, I was impressed with Justin Caron’s professionalism. He provided a professional estimate, with examples of roofing materials and their quality, and finally, a comprehensive contract. The contract was more than fulfilled to my satisfaction. The crew arrived early in the morning and began work immediately. They quickly removed the old shingles and began re-shingling. The results were beautiful. They were able to complete the work on my ranch house and shed in less than a day. They removed all debris- you wouldn’t have known they had been here, except for my lovely new roofing. I feel secure in knowing I made the right selection in roofers and that my roofing will last for a very long time. I highly recommend Caron Roofing and ConstructionJanice D.
- Business Description:At BC Handyman we solve problems. Anything from roof repair to the pile of junk you need brought to the dump. Every time you hire BC Handyman the owner will be on the job site.Recent Review:Great! Brian and co-worker came fully prepared to repair the roof leak around the chimney. While Brian did that I asked about removing the rotten deck board with screws I couldn't get out because of stripped heads. Turns out more muscle power and and a more powerful drill got the job done! I already had the replacement board so that was in place in a few more minutes. They also did a quick fix to a rotten trim board so it wouldn't get ripped off in case of an ice dam this winter. All in less than an hour including cleanup, disposal of the deck board/nails and an estimate on a future project. Very happyTracey A.
- Business Description:Hazelwood Handyman is a full service handyman, remodeling and property management company. We will do anything from changing a lightbulb to large additions and remodels.Recent Review:Hazelwood was very responsive and professional. The estimate was extremely detailed and we were updated weekly as to the progress with the project. Hours, materials and every aspect of the job was detailed on the estimate. I was able to discuss the work or progress via phone, email or even text message as the job was ongoing. Chris Moon was our site manager and I was able to reach him any time I needed a question answered. <br /> I really liked that the estimate was written in what I called "a worse case scenario" manner. Both jobs came out under what was estimated by over a thousand dollars total. That is because the hours, materials and all other aspects of the jobs were so closely monitored and we were only charged for exactly the hours needed and materials used. <br /> The job site was left clean, no damage was left behind as a result of the work. Any paint damage that was caused by construction was touched up. The bathroom is in the same condition as it was when the job started, minus the old vanity and damaged sub flooring and joist. <br /> All of the plumbing involved was part of the estimate and coordinated by Hazelwood. <br /> I did reach out to the owner, Tim Spang once by email over a weekend and was instantly answered and my question addressed. <br /> I was pleased with this company even more so since this was a totally unexpected event and expense for us. I appreciated the respect for our budget and the care that was taken to charge us only for what time, labor and material was needed. <br /> We received a thank you note after the job was completed which was a very nice gesture. <br /> This is a vacation home and we live 300 miles away. What a comfort it was to realize that out property was in such good hands as we could not be there to see what was being done. Chris sent me pictures as the bathroom progressed and I was able to see every aspect of the work. He even called me when there was a problem with our heater in the house and informed me so that I could send a repairman to take care of it. He offered to facilitate that and help any way he could. Again greatly appreciated since i was in New Jersey. <br /> I highly recommend this company. <br /> <br /KAREN R.
- Business Description:15 years in construction it's taken me some time to gain all the skills I have to be able to meet the needs of any and all my clients I also would rather lose some money due better job then to leave something not done I would inform client if not in bid then if client didn't wanna pay I would because I take pride what I due wanna due the best job possible for any and all my clients. My business is most repet customers by word of mouth so I make sure things are done fast but efficiently I'm fu..Recent Review:I was very pleased with what he did. He didn't charge a lot of money and he was very helpful. It was more sturdy. I would use the service again. He came back when he said he would. I love the stairs. He was a good workerPatricia F.
- Business Description:Our non-electric dog fence is comprised of 12 individual components. It is a REAL physical fence that can be assembled by any homeowner or professional installer which we can provide. Our fence acts as a flexible net that inhibits dogs and other animals from climbing. The bottom material is flared in towards you and secured with uniquely shaped ground stakes to create a dig guard. You don’t have to dig any holes, mix cement, or make any changes to your landscapeRecent Review:It has been really good. They provided instructions for how it works. They extended it from the back yard to the front yard. They were very thorough for all of it. <br /> <br /> The only eye sore is when they left, they planted a really big, ugly pet fence flag in the yard. It was a little much. They were on time. I know they were here early in the morning and they left in the afternoon. It took them 4-5 hours. They had set everything up and put flags for where the wires were going to be under the ground, so we knew where the dog could and couldn't go. They cleaned up after themselves after they were finished with the job. <br /Anita J.
- Business Description:We help families throughout New England childproof their swimming pools. With over 25 years of experience in the child safety industry, we install the Protect-A-Child Pool Fence because we believe it offers the best in safety, quality and construction. We take our work very seriously and our client relationships go much deeper than simply making a sale. We pride ourselves in our exceptional customer service. You can feel peace of mind knowing that we’ll be there for you from the first call th..Recent Review:Safe Bigginings was great to work with throughout the process. They were responsive, knowledgable, courteous, and thorough. The install was quick and the consultation was spot on. I would highly recommend Safe Beginnings and the Protect a Child Pool FenceBill C.
- Business Description:We are construction company specializing in residential work. We have extensive experience in all phases of residential construction and handyman services. The leadership group at PRH Contractors combines over 30+ years experience in the construction industry, from residential projects to commercial projects ranging in size and complexity. PRH Contractors is driven by our determination for customer satisfaction and our passion to build. We provide more value to our cli..Recent Review:Patrick is a man of his word. Even though his subcontractors let him down he was there to the end working long hours , weekends, what ever was needed to complete the job. He did some extra things we weren't expecting which were really nice touches. Willing to give suggestions which all seemed to be good. We looked at 4 different contractors and his price was the best(in a few cases by far), he stuck to the budget. Will hire him for another job!!Chuck S.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman, where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in ALL major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Mr Handyman technicians are insured, background checked and full-time employeesRecent Review:Wow, what a great job Mr. Handyman did replacing and painting some rotted trim. They did exactly what I wanted at a price that was fair. They arrived when they said they would and did the work for the price estimated. I would definitely hire them again to do work for meJeffrey F.
- Business Description:MAILING ADDRESS- PO BOX 395, WESTBROOK, ME, 04098.Recent Review:Just fine! Several crew members made for a very efficient project--although we did have to stop by the office a few weeks later when my husband discovered that not all the fence posts had been bolted to the bracketsDonna B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful fencing contractor articles
Installing a privacy fence can enhance security, boost curb appeal, and help you and your family feel comfortable when outdoors. Learn how much a privacy fence will cost you, from vinyl to wood, in this pricing guide for homeowners.
No two fences are the same; this is why you’ll find fence installation costs are all over the place. But by using this cost breakdown, you’ll come to learn how the cost of fence installation varies on length, material, and property type.
Find fence companies in
fence companies in Falmouth
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- 1treehouse3204 Twinberry Cv
Austin, Texas 78746
- Hampton Enterprise LLC254 W Lawrence Harris Hwy
Slocomb, Alabama 36375
- HandyMaine364 Elm Street, Suite 119
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- Handyman Services Of Maine9 Charles Rd.
Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107
- HAZELWOOD HANDYMAN10 GRANITE HEIGHTS RD
Kennebunkport, Maine 04046
- Higher Level Contracting Services, LLC.48 Dutton Hill Rd
Windham, Maine 04062
- Hometown Builders LLCP.O.Box 98
East Parsonsfield, Maine 04028
- Horizon Fence395 Main St Unit #1
South Portland, Maine 04106
- Hunter Property Management Services235 West St.
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- Hampton Enterprise LLC
- Integrity Home Improvement8 gallant drive
Saco, Maine 04072
- Integrity Home Improvement
- Magno Builders & Remodeling7 Lilac Lane
Topsham, Maine 04086
- MAIN LINE FENCE CO272 MIDDLE RD
Cumberland Center, Maine 04021
- Maine Handyman12 mitchell ln
Bridgton, Maine 04009
- Mario's Premium Home Improvement44 Elmwood ave.
South Portland, Maine 04106
- Matthew J Bouton50 Roberts St
Portland, Maine 04102
- MC ROOFING & CONSTRUCTION140 Mast Rd
Falmouth, Maine 04105
- Mindful Building LLCPO Box 66704
Falmouth, Maine 04105
- MR HANDYMAN2 MAIN ST STE 301
BIDDEFORD, Maine 04005
- Mr. Handyman of Greater Portland190 Riverside St
Portland, Maine 04103
- Magno Builders & Remodeling
- Nest Construction18 Marshall Valley Rd
Windham, Maine 04062
- Nest Construction
- Penney's LawnCare LLC1261 Roosevelt Trail
RAYMOND, Maine 04071
- Pet Playgrounds - West Haven48 Myrtle Ave
West Haven, Connecticut 06516
- Petrone Construction20 Thrasher Road
Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107
- PORTLAND HANDYMAN SERVICES40 KENILWORTH ST
Portland, Maine 04102
- Precision Property Maintenance27 grove st
Lisbon Falls, Maine 04252
- Preservation Woodworking269 Park St
Lewiston, Maine 04240
- Penney's LawnCare LLC
- Quality Landscaping48 Lothridge Ln
Richmond, Maine 04357
- Quality Landscaping
- Ram Island Home & Grounds1 Ram Island Farm
Cape Elizabeth, Maine 04107
- REFLECTIONS WINDOW CLEANING & PAINTINGPO BOX 7872
Portland, Maine 04112
- Robert J. Raposa Builder512 Portland Road
Buxton, Maine 04093
- ROCKY HILL LANDSCAPING and MAINTENANCE631 RIVER RD
Brunswick, Maine 04011
- RON FOREST & SONS FENCE CO354 PAYNE RD
Scarborough, Maine 04074
- Ram Island Home & Grounds
- vinnys carpentry & remodeling589 ossipee tr w
Standish, Maine 04084
- vinnys carpentry & remodeling