Power JetVac

Founded 2014 • With Angi since June 2014

We complete exterior work only (No need to enter home)
We will sanitize the workspace and all areas touched
We offer estimates and quotes using video calling
We accept remote payment

Power JetVac full-service Pressure Wash and Soft Wash company in the Western Massachusetts offering a wide range of services to the Massachusetts and Connecticut area. With over 10 years of experience in the pressure washing business, we have the knowledge and experience to handle any clean-up job successfully. Power JetVac has the ability to complete any cleaning project on time and within budget while always keeping the environment in mind. We look forward to becoming a part of your team Power JetVac provides unparalleled service, competitive pricing, and unique comprehensive solutions for your cleaning needs. Through teamwork we can execute a variety of work, no matter the size of the job. Power JetVac is poised to help you develop an effective and cost-efficient solution to your cleaning needs with our conscientious and professional staff, we will roll up our sleeves and do whatever it takes to get the job done. We manage everything from the routine maintenance cleanings of national chains with thousands of locations, to the delicate restoration of a single historic landmark structure. At Power JetVac, we realize that our company’s success depends on our customers’ 100% satisfaction. We strive to exceed your expectations with our professionalism, pricing and the quality of our work. For more information you can call our Office:1-413-222-2412 "Free Estimate" or visit our website www.powerjetvac.com // www.facebook.com/powerjetvac...

Max Serv

Transparency - We always take pictures and videos before and after each job to ensure 100% satisfaction, fully insured and affordable, please check our reviews and see how proud we are to serve our customers.

All-Terior Painting & Power Washing Services LLC

Our 5 Star Reviews speak for themselves. Don’t just take our word for it! Everyone hires us because we compete on giving you the highest levels of quality from our workers through our amazing professional and accountable customer services! We have an amazing pro for ALL your painting needs! In fact we currently have 38 of them! Our company is an amazing family-owned and operated 5th generation company! Integrity is our main focus on ALL business operations! Satisfaction of our work is always guaranteed! We offer Free custom estimates and enjoy taking care of our customers and treating them like family. We are a full service residential/commercial/industrial painting and power washing company for both interior and exterior painting. We are also a proud and trusted member of BNI (Business Networking International) for over 10 years. Call us (413) 596-2222

Paint Perfect

For over 20 years, our mission has been to provide the highest level of quality and service to our clients. You can expect a competent, courteous and skilled crew to complete your painting project. We are good listeners, so tell us what you need and let us do the rest. We are experienced, factory- trained, properly registered, certified by the EPA, fully insured and highly recommended. Our work is guaranteed and we never use subcontractors. Check us out, read our testimonials, then you know you made the right decision using Paint Perfect Inc. In 1987, Will (son) was a Freshman at Boston College. Coming up with tuition was a challenge! Mike McCarthy (dad), who had painted when he was at BC, suggested that they could paint some houses together to earn tuition money. The seed was planted, and from that humble beginning, a painting business started to take shape. Robert Gordon (trusted Foreman) was a high school student in 1987 looking for something to do and joined the crew that first summer. Ever since then, Robert (Bob) has been working together with the McCarthy family to build Paint Perfect into what it is today. As a business, Paint Perfect, Inc. had some important decisions to make. One of the biggest was our commitment to following the rules. That means we work 'on the table' and properly classify our staff as employees. Another important piece is the licensing. We are a licensed Home Improvement Contractor (HIC) in MA and CT, we are a RRP lead safe renovator (RRP) registered nationally with the EPA (covers CT) and also a Lead Safe Renovator in Massachusetts. These steps insure that both our clients and employees will benefit from a safe, professional experience. We have now been in business for well over 20 years and are proud of the service we offer. Contact us today for a free estimate!

06/30/2019

Santiago was very easy to work with setting up the job. The crew was a little late and he sent me a message to let me know. They went right to work when they arrived and were very willing to stop to answer all of my questions and took care of all requests.

Description of Work
power wash home

07/29/2016

Excellent.....See comments above for the detail.

Description of Work
Power washed exterior of our aluminum sided house. They proceeded carefully running a test spot to ensure treatment would not adversely affect the siding. Once successful proceeded with power washing the entire home (2 1/2 stories). They were extremely professional with the owner present who in turn introduced us to his workers (a nice touch) Offered to also do our garage without additional cost. Being painted wood I first refused... the washer (a young woman whose name I don't recall) convinced me that she had done this before. again proceeding carefully....results were great. They also did the front porch and concrete pathway also outside of the original contract . I've never worked with a more conscientious group of professional. They exceeded my expectations in every aspect of the job.

07/25/2016

The Power Jetvac team that washed my house and large deck for a very reasonable price paid attention to every detail and went above and beyond my expectations. I would personally recommend them to my family, friends and neighbors.

Description of Work
They pressure wash my house and deck. They also painted my deck.

07/25/2016

They are polite people and really accommodating. They are punctual and their prices is really reasonable. I will definitely hired them again!

Description of Work
They Pressure Wash My House And My Pool Cement.

07/14/2016

The pressure soft wash service they provided was exceptional! In spite of the distances they traveled to get here, their crew came in on time and where meticulous in the cleaning process. They even cleaned the driveway and the sidewalks which where not included in the price we agreed. Naisha and the gentlemen with her were very polite. I have already referred them to a relative and will certainly ...

Description of Work
Power JetVac provide low pressure wash cleaning for the exterior of my house.

Category pressure washing

Vinyl Siding, Brick & Stucco, Concrete, Aggregate & Natural Stone, Gum Removal, Parking lots, Gutter cleaning, Graffiti Removal, Wood cleaning & Staining, Heavy Equipment, Paint Removal, Driveways, Truck and Trailer Fleets.

Visa, American Express, Discover, PayPal, Check, MasterCard