If you’re dealing with a stain, whether it’s red wine, pet urine, or even pen ink, read these crucial carpet don’ts before you try to get it out. Learn five common household products you should never use to clean your carpet.
Get matched with top carpet cleaners in Springfield, MA
There are 16 highly-rated local carpet cleaners.
Matching on Angi
Recent Carpet Cleaning Reviews in Springfield
- Great White Cleaning CoGreat White Cleaning Company did a great job. It had been along time since the last cleaning. Dirt and even lichen in some areas on the house especially on the north side of garage Scott and his co-worker were prompt, courteous and professional.
- Great White Cleaning CoThe folks are Great White did a wonderful job dealing with dog-soiled problems on an oriental rug and a couch, and with general cleaning on carpeted stairs and other rooms. Definitely would have them back again!
- E&T Essential Cleaning ServicesIt was a wonderful experience meeting her and she was very professional and I look forward to have her come over again.
- E&T Essential Cleaning ServicesI was referred by a friend and can I just say that I will absolutely be using them again! This woman came and Was very polite and professional but also personable. She cleaned everything from top to bottom including the floors, the bathroom, even the walls! She even disinfected for me at the end! I was leaving in two days to have a baby and I wanted the place to be completely ready for her arrival and E&T definitely went above and beyond to make that happen!! I am so grateful that I found you girls!!
- Tempco floors, Inc.Matt and Josh were incredible in the detail and care they took in cleaning and stretching our carpets. They also fixed some grout in our shower. Matt, the owner is also a veteran and extremely professional. He actually cared that we were happy and the carpets look brand new. Thank you, Matt, and when we are in the market for new flooring we won't hesitate in calling you and seeing your store. I highly recommend Tempco Floors and will use them again. Mike and Mare K
- Great White Cleaning CoScott and team did a wonderful spotless job. They were respectful and attentive and kind to my pets!
- GRIMALDI'S CARPET CLEANING INCBob Grimaldi and his assistant Nick did an excellent job. They explained what needed to be done and gave me an estimate before they started. Carpets and rug hadn't been cleaned for ages and really needed it. I'm very pleased with the results.
- Great White Cleaning CoWhat a great job wish I had taken before and after pictures. There were black marks on a light rug that are now gone. I now have a beautiful clean carpet. Scott went above and beyond. Thanks Scott.
- Great White Cleaning CoWe are repeat customers as Scott Nd crew know how to deliver what is promised. Reminder a week before services and a call on the scheduled day. Windows sparkle and safety Covid guidelines followed. Scott and crew are friendly and customer oriented. We reschedule yearly.
- Great White Cleaning CoScott and his team have been here before, super nice crew. Each has personal standards of perfectly clean. We have extremely high windows and they have the tools to handle them with ease. On the way out it was said, since we were on our ladders, we checked your gutters too. Our windows are gleaming.
Last update on June 19, 2022
Carpet Cleaners in Springfield
Deals in Springfield for Carpet Cleaners
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful carpet cleaner articles
Removing spilled candle wax from a carpet is easier than you might imagine, with the help of some household items such as ice, an iron, and a butter knife.
Mold and mildew, smoke and pet odor all threaten to make your home's carpet stink. Carpet cleaning or carpet deodorizing can get your carpet fresh again.
Find carpet cleaners in
carpet cleaners in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning6 Lenny's Way
Springfield, Massachusetts 01089
- Clean 2 the Max Cleaning Service14 Berbay Circle Suite B
Springfield, Massachusetts 01109
- Noel Concierge Service1655 Main St #201
Springfield, Massachusetts 01103
- SUPERIOR RUG CLEANING CO6 PROGRESS AVE
Springfield, Massachusetts 01104
- U-Haul Springfield914 Boston Rd
Springfield, Massachusetts 01101
- Advanced Carpet & Upholstery Cleaning
- A&J Carpet CleaningP.O. Box 2431
Amherst, Massachusetts 01004
- Absolute Best Tile & Carpet Cleaning110 Manchonis Rd
Wilbraham, Massachusetts 01095
- Action Carpet & Floor Covering Inc1394 Hopmeadow St
Simsbury, Connecticut 06070
- Air Duct Crew221 1st Ave W
Seattle, Washington 98119
- Air Fresh Cleaning Systems1067 Pine St
Palmer, Massachusetts 01069
- Aldenville Rug Cleaning7 Hillcrest Park
South Hadley, Massachusetts 01075
- Allied Flooring and Paint350 Main St
Agawam, Massachusetts 01001
- AMHERST MAINTENANCE CO471 N EAST ST
Amherst, Massachusetts 01002
- A&J Carpet Cleaning
- Brian's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning154 Brittany Rd
Indian Orchard, Massachusetts 01151
- Brian's Carpet and Upholstery Cleaning
- Fair Trade Home Solutions
Keene, New Hampshire 03431
- Fair Trade Home Solutions
- JEN PRESSURE WASHING CO27 MAPLE ST
EASTHAMPTON, Massachusetts 01027
- JEN PRESSURE WASHING CO
- Leandras Cleaning37 Saville St
Saugus, Massachusetts 01906
- Liptak Carpet Cleaning & Restoration Inc825 Southampton Rd
Westfield, Massachusetts 01085
- Longo Carpet Cleaning and Restoration80 Ramah Cir S
Agawan, Massachusetts 01001
- Lucky Sevens Carpet1752 Riverdale St
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts 01089
- Leandras Cleaning
- New England Distribution531 Main Street
Springfield, Indian Orchard, Massachusetts 01151
- New England Distribution
- PIONEER CHEM-DRY66 CHERRY ST
EASTHAMPTON, Massachusetts 01027
- PIONEER CHEM-DRY
- Zephyr Rugs33 Main St
Northampton, Massachusetts 01060
- Zephyr Rugs
Carpet cleaners that service Springfield
Carpet Cleaning FAQ
How much is carpet cleaning?
Answer: Carpet cleaning costs $25 to $70 per room on average, depending on the size of your home. A three-bedroom home will run $175 for a complete professional carpet cleaning service, while larger homes can cost between $300 and $600. In most cases, a flat rate applies to the number of rooms you need cleaned rather than the square footage of those areas.
How long does it take for carpet to dry after cleaning?
Answer: Following a professional carpet cleaning, it can take anywhere from 6 to 10 hours for your carpet to fully dry. The actual drying time may vary according to carpet type and the cleaning method used, but contact your carpet cleaning service provider if your carpet remains wet after 24 hours.
Should you vacuum before carpet cleaning?
Answer: Absolutely. Vacuuming your carpet before your cleaning professionals arrive will allow you to remove any loose dirt that muddy paws and boots have dragged into your home. Vacuuming beforehand also helps loosen the carpet fibers so the cleaner can soak into the deepest crevices and grab those stubborn dirt particles.
How often should carpets be cleaned?
Answer: Cleaning carpets once every 12 months helps keep dirt and other carpet allergens under control. You might consider cleaning at more frequent intervals depending on foot traffic. A local professional carpet cleaning company can help you set and maintain a schedule that’s appropriate for homes with pets, children, allergies, smokers, and colored carpets.
How long does carpet cleaning take?
Answer: On average, professional carpet cleaning takes up to 30 minutes per room, depending on the complexity of the cleaning. Deeper stains on long and shaggy carpets may increase the time of service.
Do carpet cleaning companies move your furniture?
Answer: It depends. Some carpet cleaning services will move your furniture for free, while others may charge a fee. Most companies will move six to 10 items of furniture in larger rooms and three to five items in smaller rooms. When inquiring about your next professional carpet cleaning service, be sure to ask if moving furniture is included in the service price.