The cost to install or replace a liner depends on the height & diameter of your flue, how many units are connected to it, the material you choose & insulation.
Get matched with top chimney cap repairs in Springfield, MA
There are 15 highly-rated local chimney cap repairs.
Recent Chimney Cap Repair Reviews in Springfield
- K&F MasonryK & F Masonry did great work, remained professional, were friendly, gave a reasonable estimate and were very careful to clean up any debris.
- Metro west chimney technicianVery well! He is very polite, keeps you informed of what needs to be done. Provided pictures after his evaluation as a means to describe what needed to be done. Prices are very reasonable. Even came back to check on the repair a couple weeks later.
- Kiwi Chimney ServicesThey were quick, paid attention to detail and did a great job. The guys were friendly and respectful and did their best to avoid making a mess. The cost was less than what we paid elsewhere and we had them install an inset wood stove in our last 2 houses. Highly recommended.
- On Top RoofingTim Womer from On Top came to give me an estimate for a complete roof job, soffit venting, chimney work, and gutters. Since I have multiple jobs to be done, I have had about 10 contractor come. He was, by far, the best person to work with from all of people I have had come out. I found out as he was leaving (because I asked him about the rest of his day) that he actually had a lot to do, but I never knew it from the time he was willing to spend with me. He made sure that I understood everything he was telling me about. He offered options that others had not mentioned to me and provided a website link that helped me to verify the validity of one of them that I was uncertain about. He didn't assume that the chimney problems meant and rebuild from the roof up, but carefully checked it out first. It ended up being that it does need to be rebuilt, but I pretty much knew that already. He actually printed out a computer copy of the quote from his truck before he left. (I didn't have to worry about deciphering a contractor's handwriting on a hand-written copy.) He was patient with my questions, including a phone call the next day and an e-mail or two. He also revised the quote a couple of times because of changes I made or decisions I made on options he listed. I've been very pleased with his work so far. I have chosen On Top Roofing to do the work both because of Tim and because his quote was on the lower end of the estimates I was getting. (Because I am paying for this work as part of a refinancing of the house, we have to wait until after I close on the refinance, so the work is tentatively scheduled for mid September. There was no problem holding the quote that long.) A bonus was that On Top uses two different brands of shingles so there were more options of colors and styles. Here are the details of the pricing I was quoted:The roof work (lifetime 110 MPH rated shingles, ridge vent, 6' ice and water, 8" drip edge, 30 lb. roof paper [synthetic was available for a little more money], new pipe boots, flashing, up to 100 sq ft of repair work, and the bathroom vent) - $9,201Chimney rebuild w/ new caps - $2,132Cap for rear chimney - $120Soffit venting - $726 He told me that his crews do not do gutters, but that he has a contractor that does them for him. He said that he doesn't make money on gutters but only charges what his contractor does. I chose not to have On Top do the gutters because I found them much cheaper through a contractor that only does gutters. His gutter quote was $1,608, which I found a little high, but still in range with many other quotes. However, I found a local gutter company that would do it for a lot less, partly because they chose to discount their price since the gutters would already be off the house due to the soffit work. The only reason for the "B" for responsiveness was that when I e-mailed Tim to let him know that I chose On Top, it took 3 days for me to hear back. However, that wasn't all that long, and, who knows, maybe he was out of town read less
- SuperiorAir Duct CleaningThe call-back after our sign-up took a few weeks, but the men came out and measured our interior fireplace and said they would fabricate an appropriate size cap and return and install it. Again , after about 3 weeks they came back and upon climbing to the roof found there were 2 flues, each needing a separate cap. The second cap would be charged as an extra, for another $299., installed. We agreed. After another 2-3 weeks they called and set up an appointment to install the caps. (They were always timely with the appointments.) The second cap required a little adjusting so both caps fit properly, but they are up and working, and we hope they last another 20 years. The men were courteous and kept us informed on what they were doing--other than the length of time involved to complete the job, (and we understood they were busy and had to make the caps--and it was not an emergency)-- we are satisfied customers and would use the company again read less
- Signature Building and RemodelingCourteous, honest and professional. You can't ask for more than that out of a contractor and unfortunately they are in short supply. Dave and his crew do quality work, are most importantly honest, and provide multiple solutions and pricing options to allow for the best fit for your particular situation and budget. My wife and have only one regret about writing this review... it will likely make it tougher to book Dave Lane Building and Remodeling for future projects read less
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoThis company's name is right on mark-- Superior! This is the second time I've used them this year and I've been totally satisfied with their timeliness (same day in both cases); their expertise; their honesty; their willingness to explain what they're doing and why; and the cost of their services. Every company, no matter what service they provide, could learn about customer service and quality from Superior Chimney Sweep read less
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoSuperior was very professional. Came on time and prepared the work area to keep it clean (this can be dirty work!). He photographed the crown of the chimney when he went up on the roof, so I could see the issues he was talking about. He was informative and helpful. . . and did an excellent job of clean up. . . no smoke smell or ash. He also inspected the chimney liner read less
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoThey did a great job on removing and replacing the cover on top of the chimney and did a great job of cleaning up afterwards.
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoToday, the weather was terrible... cold, snow on ground and on roof. Rain coming down hard, the Rep from Chimney Sweep on time, removed parts , measured and replaced chimney cap. I found out I had two flu's . The job was done approx ! hour and half under very bad conditions. The Rep was very professional and polite. The cost was reasonable . And yes, I plan to use their services when needed. I certainly will recommend Chimney Sweep. Dawn Bake read less
Chimney Cap Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Mike and Jacob came out first thing this morning to service our chimney. The work was impeccable, as always. Both gentlemen were extremely courteous and professional. We've used Top Notch for the last 2 years and can foresee using them for all our chimney needs for years to come! Highly recommend read lessMaghan W.
- Business Description:Hi this is metro west chimney technician. We provide all of your chimney needs with our services. We been doing chimney work for over 15 years and do cleanings ,rebuilds, repairs, waterproofing, caps , inspections, estimates, liners. And all other chimney services. We are located in Spencer ma but we service all of Massachusetts. We make it our priority to always be there on time and make sure our customers needs our met. We really look forward to working with you. read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time. Very fair pricing. Would hire again!Jannessa A.
- Business Description:We are a registered Home Improvement Contractor and Licensed General Contractor, serving Western Ma., in many areas of making a home look better and more comfortable for our customers, at an affordable price. I try my hardest to work WITH our customers and understand exactly what they want and give them what they are paying us for. I am a cabinet maker by trade and tend to be a little on the meticulous side. Additional services: Painting, Roofing, Gutter Installation, Repair, & Cleaning, Pres.. read lessRecent Review:I called and I didn't get any respond from the company, unresponsive and not a good business practice, not calling back a customer.Charles E.
- Business Description:Secure Roofing has been serving the Boston and South Shore area for 25 years. We are a fully insured business with exceptional workmanship and only carry the highest quality products. No job is too big or small for us -- whether it be commercial or residential read lessRecent Review:It went great had good workers and very professional repaired roof when all other roofing companies told me that it wasn’t repairable I give 5 stars very satisfied and was fast efficient and cleanup, and trash taken away very highly recommende read lessBrian T.
- Business Description:We have been providing Top Class service to New England for nearly 2 decades. With over 4.5+/5 review on every rating service with nearly 1000+ verified reviews online CERTIFIED is clearly in a league of its own!! As central heating has evolved over the last 100+++ years, many of the venting systems/chimneys have not received proper if any updates. They are often overlooked (out of sight out of mind). In many homes original chimneys were built to be used much differently than what is needed.. read lessRecent Review:Zack and Rob from Certified Chimney were outstanding to work with. I requested their services for inspection of a chimney in a historic (late 1700’s) property I am in the process of purchasing. Certified Chimney’s appointment process was straightforward, and worked well. I got a call from Zack when he was 35 minutes out. He and Rob were extremely courteous, cheerful, and professional throughout the inspection. They obviously have deep knowledge of chimney systems, and a wealth of experience in dealing with them. Zack and Rob performed a very thorough inspection of the chimney, including the furnace flue as well as the fireplace and its flue, from basement to roof and chimney top. They identified and clearly explained a number of problems, and outlined what they saw the options to be for addressing them. Seriously, their explanations and contemplation of the specific, rather complex situation in this house were truly excellent. Additionally, they took and provided me with clear, useful photos for reference, and I am anticipating an accompanying written report - be sure to request this additional service if you need it for something like a real estate transaction (thank you, George!). I was most impressed, and highly recommend Certified Chimney’s inspection services read lessCarol P.
- Business Description:Owner Operator. Cost determined by hour or by job. No travel charges. 20 years experience. Word of mouth best source of publicity.Recent Review:My washer was leaking water on to the floor. Roy Monteiro came to my house after a couple hours after being called. Roy identified the promblem within minutes and competed the repairs in less that a half hour. Roy does excellent work and I will call him for any and all pluming issues in the future read lessNicole H.
- Business Description:If you’re looking for high quality and personal service, you’ve come to the right place. At Superior Air Duct Cleaning we will give you the attention and personal service you’ll come to expect and enjoy. We offer the best in Air Duct Cleaning. Our rates are competitive, with no hidden fees. Our employees are friendly and will be there to help you every step of the way read lessRecent Review:This is the MOST awful experience I had in 20 years with home maintenance companies. 99% of reviews here are FAKE! Check the profiles of all the 5 stars reviews - they are closed profiles, all of them! Unfortunately I just learned about it while they were here. Called them for air duct cleaning through the whole house. They made a hole in my duct work stuck a regular small shop vacuum in it and "ensured" me that it will suck the dust from ALL 15 vents in the house. As he was about to leave, I noticed that air returns are dirty exactly how they were and pointed it out. ATTENTION! He takes out a dirty chimney brush and furiously sticks back and fourth into the air return in attempt to clean the dust. This is a pure health alert and I think this "business" must be closed down forever. I will follow up with BBB and other organizations on this... As I understood that I was simply scammed. I told him to stop all the work and leave. Paid him half of what was agreed on and he left leaving all the mess that I ended up cleaning for another hour. They are NOT a professional air duct cleaning company, but just people who bought fake "great" reviews and scamming people with a ladder, chimney brush and a vacuum cleaner. This is what real/professional duct cleaning service must look like: [*** Link removed *** read lessOleg P.
- Business Description:We are a full service masonry and chimney provider. Our services include everything from inspections and cleanings, to ground up rebuilds. We also offer concrete (brushed, smooth, and stamped) patios, pavers, retaining walls, foundations, etc. read less
- Business Description:&F Masonry is proud to be locally owned and operated for prompt response to your needs. With over 12 years of experience you can rest assured that the high quality of our services is what our customers have come to expect from us. K&F Masonry is a family-owned business located out of Springfield, Massachusetts, and also serves Connecticut and New Hampshire. Fully licensed and insured, K&F Masonry provides quality service and a continued customer satisfaction for work performed. Additional pho.. read lessRecent Review:Terrific. Kevin is great - the jobs took several full days & he worked fairly nonstop. Both he and his assistant are very personable and professional. I have enjoyed working with him over the years. His quotes were also far more reasonable than the other masons. He can be difficult to reach at times, perhaps bc he's in high demand read lessMara D.
- Business Description:At the Superior Chimney Sweep, we are working hard to keep you safe and warm. Locally owned and operated by Master Sweep, Robert LeBlanc, Superior Chimney Sweep has been servicing the Western Massachusetts and parts of the Connecticut community since 1996. With over 30,000+ chimney sweeps, 1,500+ liner installations, and over 3,500 chimney caps installed, you can count on our prompt and professional service. The technicians at Superior Chimney Sweep company are experts in chimney inspectio.. read less
Deals in Springfield for Chimney Caps
Explore our Solution Center for helpful chimney cap contractor articles
When noisy birds, pesky squirrels or even bats take up residence in your chimney, one highly rated provider explains what you can do to get them out.
Cold weather has already moved into Chicago. Before you light that first fire of the year make sure to have your chimney cleaned and inspected.
Find chimney cap repairs in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
chimney cap repairs in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Aaron Basement Technologies14 Colony Road
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- ABE CHIMNEY111 MILLBROOK DR
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Absolute Chimney Service401 Palmer Rd
- ACE CHIMNEY SWEEPS115 MAIN BLVD
- Architectural Building and Remodeling280 Hazard Ave
- Aaron Basement Technologies
- CARE Home Complete At-home Renovation and Energy15 Newton Street
- Carter Masonry154 Amherst rd
- Certified Chimney Inspections16 Progress Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Charista Construction Services, Inc38 Harkness Ave
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Classic Copper Works9443 Cossey Road
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- CARE Home Complete At-home Renovation and Energy
- Going Green Construction & Recycling426 Revere St
- Going Green Construction & Recycling
- K&F Masonry76 Harvard St
- K&F Masonry
- Metro west chimney technician 54 Mechanic St
- michael johnson masonry23 Chestnut St
- MIKE DHEMBE'S CHIMNEY SWEEP SERVICES218 HIGH ST
- Mike Of All Trades156 Three Rivers Rd
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- Moreau Masonry468 Mont Calm St
- Mr Home6 Dumaine St
- Metro west chimney technician
- Olanders Wildlife Control26 West Street
- Olanders Wildlife Control
- Secure Roofing139 Bayside Rd
- Shamrock Chimney3 Elm St
- Signature Building and Remodeling1371 Main St
- Signature Masonry Inc. 1371 Main St
- Sirois Home Solutions36 Country Club Hts.
- SONDRINI ENTERPRISES343 Pecks Rd Suite 3
- Stoneworx Masonry & Restoration15 Forest Lane
- SuperiorAir Duct Cleaning124 Forest St
- Secure Roofing
- Varment Guard Environmental1001 Checkrein Ave Suite B
- Varment Guard Environmental