Use this property line guide before building a fence, planting hedges, or installing a swimming pool. Be a good neighbor and find out where your property ends and theirs begins before starting a project that might infringe on their property.
Get matched with top land surveyors in Springfield, MA
There are 0 highly-rated local land surveyors.
Recent Land Surveyors Reviews in Springfield
- Paul S SmithPaul was very professional and explained what could and couldn't be done with the land. He was the least expensive of the estimates that we received for the job. He also gave us a second full set of the land plots the following year without charging us for them. I would recommend Paul to anyone looking for a surveror read less
- John K Somers SurveyorI requested Mr. Somers survey the left side of my property to determine the property line so I could have a vinyl fence put up. He came to look at the property and gave me an estimate of $300.00 which was less than half of the lowest estimate I received from 3 other surveyors. He arrived on the agreed date & time and completed the work in a professional manner. He even installed an additional property line marker midway between the front and rear markers to help the fence installers without additional charge. I highly recommend Mr. Somers and his crew and will use him again if needed. read less
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYINGVery friendly and efficient. Staked out the boundaries for us. Stands by his work. Offered to answer any questions we may have in the future and even come back out to our property (several hours drive away) to clarify any questions that might come up.
- Hamilton SurveyingHe surveyed my property that was used for construction. He came when he said he was going to come and got me a report. He was reasonably priced. The price was better than anyone I have researched.
- Antonino Land Surveyors, Inc.He charged me about $300 lower than others. He was great. He was available and gave a fast turnaround. He was on time and was communicative. I don't have any complaints at all.
- Paul S SmithPaul was great! Very personable and reliable. He came when he said he would, did the job as requested, and his price was entirely reasonable. Couldn't ask for more. I would happily recommend him to a friend.
- John K Somers SurveyorJohn was incredibly thorough. The first time he came out he found where he thought the markers were, then went back to the office to do the calculations to compare that to the information that was on file on the lot dimensions. He came back a couple of days later and put fresh tape and stakes on corners and lines of the property. I was very pleased with how thorough he was. Turns out that about 10% of 'my' back yard is in the neighbor's lot. I'm glad I found that out before putting the fence in read less
- John K Somers SurveyorJohn and his assistant were both very accomodating of my schedule and made sure I had enough markings for the somewhat tricky fence job I was dealing with.
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYINGJim was very meticulous in his measurements and work. He did significant research beforehand on the street and property lines. His work was very helpful in resolving our property line questions with our neighbor.
- Paul S SmithPaul was available within a few days of my phone call. He showed up on schedule, did the work, then walked around the property with me to show me all the pins. His plot plan showed my house and shed. Paul did exactly what I needed. He is also a really nice guy.
Land Surveyors in Springfield
- Business Description:Land SurveyingRecent Review:Paul was great! Very personable and reliable. He came when he said he would, did the job as requested, and his price was entirely reasonable. Couldn't ask for more. I would happily recommend him to a friend. <br / read lessPamela T.
- Business Description:OWNER-OPERATED. COST IS DETERMINED BY SURVEYOR FINANCED RESEARCH FOR EACH JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. INSURANCE CERTIFICATE OFFERED WITH EACH WRITTEN PROPOSAL (PROFESSIONAL SERVICES AGREEMENT, PSA)Recent Review:I called Jim Troupes on the recommendation of a friend. It took me a few calls but I finally reached Jim and discussed what I needed. He told me he would have a quote to me by 5:00 pm the next day and work would be done within two weeks because "that's the way I do things". Unfortunately, 5:00 pm came and went as did the following two days. I called Jim thinking that maybe he had the wrong email address but despite two follow-up calls/messages (in one I even said if things had changed and he couldn't do the work just to let me know so I could find someone else) I never heard from him again. Based on my experience I would advise others to be wary read lessRichard G.
- Business Description:Big or small Residential or Commercial jobs.
- Business Description:Engineered Timber Framing | Construction Management | Land Surveying & Drafting
- Business Description:*6 Employees *Payment due upon completion of work with the exception of builders and attorneys with whom we do work with on a continual basis
- Business Description:SALVINI Associates is a full service Civil Engineering and Land Surveying firm serving Berkshire, Hampden, Hampshire and Franklin Counties. We are familiar with the complexities of state and local permitting regulations & requirements, and have a proven record of working well with the folks who apply them. We back each project with a dedicated team of professionals who have extensive experience in all aspects of Planning, Engineering, Design, Permitting, Surveying and are ready to assist you .. read less
- Business Description:Better Business Bureau accredited business, 5 star rating with Service Magic, Proud Sponsors of Tantasqua Pop Warner Football program and Nashoba-Clinton Wrestling program, member of the Central Mass South Chamber of Commerce and the Worcester Regional Chamber of Commerce, proud member of the National Association of Women in Construction and active member of the Greater Worcester chapte read lessRecent Review:sDianne E.
- Business Description:Land Surveying Services
Explore our Solution Center for helpful land surveyor articles
How does a residential survey help buyers? If you’re thinking of buying property, you need a land survey to map what you're paying for—for various crucial reasons. Before buying, learn what a land survey is, why you need it, and how much it costs.
Buying a new home, designing a new addition, or dreaming up a new fence? Hiring a land surveyor is an important step for many big projects. Check out how much a property survey costs and how to budget for this important professional.
Find land surveyors in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
land surveyors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Breakneck Landscaping56 South Rd.
- Breakneck Landscaping
- Daniel Salls Land Surveying248 S Silver Ln
- Daniel Salls Land Surveying
- Fidelis Design and Construction LLC20 Woodland Hts
- Fidelis Design and Construction LLC
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYING31 Walcott St
- JIM TROUPES LAND SURVEYING
- Paul S Smith319 Shaker Rd
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Paul S Smith