Brick houses were the standard of the 19th and 20th centuries, and they’re looking to make a comeback. Using this guide, you’ll get a better understanding of the benefits of owning a modern brick home. Find out if a brick exterior is right for you.
Get matched with top masonry contractors in Springfield, MA
There are 23 highly-rated local masonry contractors.
Recent Masonry Reviews in Springfield
- Charles Zuccaro Waterproofing & MasonryCharlie was so professional, knowledgeable, and overall friendly and polite. He arrived when he said he would, was very flexible with his schedule due to weather and was a pleasure to have. He really went above and beyond for us as first time home buyers and really shared some great info. The kids loved him and he took time to talk to them and make even the dog comfortable. Even after his service, he took the time to help us identify another issue, and gave us great advice on some things we can do to improve our basement as well read less
- Nova VC Construction & CleaningVery professional and easy to work with; Nova VC Construction helped us with our remodeling project, were always on time, finished before schedule and even helped with a couple of other minor repairs. We'll definitely use Nova VC again in our future house projects.
- K&F MasonryTerrific. Kevin is great - the jobs took several full days & he worked fairly nonstop. Both he and his assistant are very personable and professional. I have enjoyed working with him over the years. His quotes were also far more reasonable than the other masons. He can be difficult to reach at times, perhaps bc he's in high demand read less
- Vista Home ImprovementWe were visited by Bob from Vista who did a great job working with us on what needed to be completed and price negotiation. This was certainly a package deal with windows/siding/tile work and masonry all being done to the home. Before the work started we also met with Brian who had some great recommendations on siding style and tile patterns. He mentioned he would have his "A" Team working on the job and overseeing the project. The siding and windows took only two days to complete and the results are outstanding. The "A" Team certainly lived up to it's reputation and had to battle 90+ degree to complete the job. The tile in the breezeway looks terrific as well as the masonry work on the front steps and the new awning. We've had quite a few compliments on the home. As with all large scale projects there are speed bumps along the way, but everything we requested to be modified or adjusted was addressed in a timely manner. Overall, it was excellent work read less
- Nova VC Construction & CleaningAlmir and his team are tidy, prompt and courteous all the while delivering exceptional craftsmanship in their work. Gisele and her team have attention to detail in cleaning our home, restoring it and gerneral upkeep. This partnership can take care of all your home needs, from renovations to maintenance of your property. I have found nothing comprable to the services Nova provides! Hands down, the best in The Valley read less
- Signature Building and RemodelingCourteous, honest and professional. You can't ask for more than that out of a contractor and unfortunately they are in short supply. Dave and his crew do quality work, are most importantly honest, and provide multiple solutions and pricing options to allow for the best fit for your particular situation and budget. My wife and have only one regret about writing this review... it will likely make it tougher to book Dave Lane Building and Remodeling for future projects read less
- Signature Building and Remodelingrotten & moldy particle board under siding and rotten studs. Worked hard to rebuild rotten walls in December despite commitment s to other jobs.
- Kelley MasonrySonny was pleasant and professional to work with. He was punctual and did what he said he would do. We would definitely work with him again.
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoWe just moved into a new house and our home inspector told us the chimneys were in need of repair and cleaning. We called Superior and they worked us into a busy schedule. Brian came out on time, was incredible polite and patient, explaining what was going on with our chimneys (a few bricks falling off, cracking, needed four chimney caps, talked about water sealing to protect against future damage, cleaning the pipes from furnace to chimney.) He worked efficiently and did a thorough job. We very much appreciated it read less
- The Superior Chimney Sweep CoHonest, reliable and thorough. After cleaning and waterproofing, the service provider thoroughly explained the condition of the chimney, and even went into the basement to show us the various flues in our house ? which flues were in service, and how to plug an unused flue aperture. I feel like I have a much better understanding of the inner workings of our home now. Superior Chimney Sweep lives up to their name ? I'll be using them again and recommend them unhesitatingly read less
Masonry Contractors in Springfield
- Business Description:We are a family owned chimney and construction business. We specialize in all aspects of chimney and fireplace, wood stove, cleaning, repairs, rebuilds, and inspections. We also do all aspects of roofing. Our company is fully licensed and insured in the state of Connecticut and New York. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org read lessRecent Review:Mike and Jacob came out first thing this morning to service our chimney. The work was impeccable, as always. Both gentlemen were extremely courteous and professional. We've used Top Notch for the last 2 years and can foresee using them for all our chimney needs for years to come! Highly recommend read lessMaghan W.
- Business Description:We have been providing Top Class service to New England for nearly 2 decades. With over 4.5+/5 review on every rating service with nearly 1000+ verified reviews online CERTIFIED is clearly in a league of its own!! As central heating has evolved over the last 100+++ years, many of the venting systems/chimneys have not received proper if any updates. They are often overlooked (out of sight out of mind). In many homes original chimneys were built to be used much differently than what is needed.. read lessRecent Review:Zack and Rob from Certified Chimney were outstanding to work with. I requested their services for inspection of a chimney in a historic (late 1700’s) property I am in the process of purchasing. Certified Chimney’s appointment process was straightforward, and worked well. I got a call from Zack when he was 35 minutes out. He and Rob were extremely courteous, cheerful, and professional throughout the inspection. They obviously have deep knowledge of chimney systems, and a wealth of experience in dealing with them. Zack and Rob performed a very thorough inspection of the chimney, including the furnace flue as well as the fireplace and its flue, from basement to roof and chimney top. They identified and clearly explained a number of problems, and outlined what they saw the options to be for addressing them. Seriously, their explanations and contemplation of the specific, rather complex situation in this house were truly excellent. Additionally, they took and provided me with clear, useful photos for reference, and I am anticipating an accompanying written report - be sure to request this additional service if you need it for something like a real estate transaction (thank you, George!). I was most impressed, and highly recommend Certified Chimney’s inspection services read lessCarol P.
- Business Description:Family own business, more than a decade of experience, we work with attention to all details to the total customer's satisfaction. years of experience, with solid references. We deliver construction in general and house cleaning services read lessRecent Review:Very fast, professional and clean. I am a very happy customer.Klara K.
- Business Description:Gallagher Design Associates is a full service landscape design build firm located in Framingham, Massachusetts. Main emphasis is on residential landscape design and implementation of design. All employees are fully insured, all associates are fully insured, with workers comp and liability insurance. Alternative phone (508) 879-6779. Award winning. read lessRecent Review:Great job! Chris, Pat and Mike could not have been more accommodating and pleasant to work with. Chris initially discussed the work with me and made some suggestions to create the privacy screen I was looking for. He recommended bringing in some loam to build up the ground height so the trees would sit taller. These were 8’ trees with massive root balls. There is very limited access to my yard and, to add to the challenge of getting the trees in place, they needed to navigate through my many existing plantings. They took great care to protect everything, and not a single plant was disturbed. The trees are beautiful, lush and healthy plants, which Chris made it a point to hand pick at the nursery. They mulched the area, did an initial watering and even set up my soaker hose. This was not easy work and we had some oppressive heat, but the guys took it in stride and worked hard for a beautiful finished product read lessKaren D.
- Business Description:We Stop Water! We Repair Foundations! SPEAK TO A LIVE PRO, 7 DAYS A WEEK! (866) 942-7225 25 Years in Business - Engineer on Staff. A-1 Foundation Crack Repair is a 2nd Generation service company with over 25 years’ experience in helping customers stop water from coming into their homes and repairing their foundation issues. Concrete, stone, or block foundations… We have solutions for each. Speak to a Live Pro, 7 Days a week! (866) 942-7225. We Stop Water. We Repair Foundations. Does t.. read lessRecent Review:The team was very detailed when I called about my situation (foundation crack from top to bottom with some water coming out). They explained how they would handle it, how long it took and payment. Same result when they were onsite and explained if the issue persists they would come back to rectify it, plus provided a ten year guarantee for their work read lessBrian C.
- Business Description:Local established contractor providing quality work at reasonable prices
- Business Description:$250 DEAL PRICE INCLUDES: * 3 Buddies (Labor Only) for 2 hours ($99/hr after) * Travel to your location (clock starts upon arrival) * Taxes are covered by MyBuddy * Tools (assembling & disassembling included) * Partial packing services * Ratchet straps/tie downs (for load & unload moves only) * Hand truck * Furniture dolly * Our gps location to pick up address, additional stop(s), and/or drop off address *Additional fee to move a piano, safe, or anything 300 lbs or more. Additional fee to ho.. read lessRecent Review:Five stars, A++, a ribbon cutting ceremony is currently in the works to commemorate the achievements of this moving company. If I were mayor, they’d be awarded the key to the city for their truly astonishing heroics with helping my move take off without a hitch. Honestly, who is this enthusiastic about leaving a moving company such a glowing review? I am. Arrived on time? Check. Positive attitude? Check. Knew what they were doing? Check. Time management on point? Check. Not a single item damaged? Check. Happy to be there and happy to help? Check. I could go on and on checking the satisfied column on a sheet of paper but my ink would surely run out. Frank and his helpers did such an outstanding job helping me move into an entirely new state completely, I just wish I had them again for when I arrived. You just don’t see enthusiasm like his nowadays, and it was not only refreshing, but calmed any worries I may have had about my big move. They went above and beyond helping me morning through night, helping my friend move too, and then helping me again the next day. I couldn’t get enough. I had a fever, and the only cure was MyBuddy. Thank you Frank, and his buddies, for making this move not only extremely pleasant, but worth every penny. MyBuddy for the win read lessPaul Q.
- Business Description:We offer New Construction, room additions, remodeling kitchens, bathrooms, the whole house. Painting, flooring, new windows or glass and weatherization. Dry rot repair, finish carpentry, concrete, decks, patio's and patio covers. And so much more read lessRecent Review:"Excellent". Quality, Punctuality, professionalism and follow up were outstanding. We will hire him again. The cost was also excellent. I recommend K.T. Whiting Construction LLC.Troy M.
- Business Description:I am a licensed and insured Home Improvement Contractor with 30 years of experience in Home Improvements, Remodeling, and Repairs. We are a family owned business with my son working alongside me as a professional interior and exterior painter with both residential and commercial experience. Our attention to detail and workmanship is top-notch. We are reliable and will do whatever it takes to "make it right" for you.My professional abilities as a Handyman and Woodcrafter include but are not li.. read lessRecent Review:Timber and Meghan were great to work with. The price for the work was extremely reasonable and Timber was very flexible and creative with solutions. The original plan was to power wash and treat the existing fence and pergola. Timber suggested going over the old fence with a new fence and building a new pergola.The overall cost for these changes was pretty much the materials. We provided Timber with a photo of a pergola that we found on line and he recreated it flawlessly. I cannot praise Timber highly enough. We are thrilled with the new deck. One of our friends is a retired home builder who is never impressed. He had nothing but praise for the quality and craftsmanship of the work. We already have plans to engage Timber for additional projects. PS We had to order a new dishwasher while Timber was here. He installed it for us and took the old one away read lessDavid M.
- Business Description:Free Estimate With No Trip Charge For Angie's List Members!! Welcome to Alliance Home Improvement, a trusted company with a truly personal approach that has helped people of all walks of life achieve the space of their dreams. Our Company provides free estimates with no obligation and home energy saving audits. Rated as an “A+” by the Better Business Bureau and member of prestigious builder associations. We are a 3rd generation contractor offering professionals with a combined 20 years of exp.. read lessRecent Review:My choices were a little limited due to COVID crisis, but contacted 2 highest rated companies on Angie's. First was a small firm who was booked thru the Fall. Alliance has several crews and were able to get to us quickly. First visit was great (David), who provided the quote, alternatives, samples, pictures & addresses of previous work. Price was reasonable. Crew started a couple of weeks later. Very professional and courteous crew of three. Once they show up, they stay to finish the job. Separate gutter crew came shortly after siding was done. Cost was $28,000 for a 2 story cape with shake siding. We love the shake look compared to traditional horizontal siding, esp for a cape house. We highly recommend Alliance read lessDavid N.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful masonry contractor articles
Paver maintenance may not be top of mind when you’re outside enjoying your patio or driveway. But if you want to keep your outdoor space looking fresh and updated, you should follow our tips and learn how to maintain your pavers.
The cost of brick siding and veneers can depend on several factors, including the thickness of the brick and whether you choose to use real brick or manufactured stone. The average cost to install brick siding for a 2,500 square foot home is about $18,000
Find masonry contractors in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
masonry contractors in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- Aaron Basement Technologies14 Colony Road
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Abc Masonry and Basement Waterproofing32 N Longyard Rd
- Acheson Company LLCPO Box 1052 6 N Main St
- ACO MASONRY, HEATING & AIR CONDITIONING12 Hillside Road
- ADG Contractors18 Edge Hill Place
- Aj's Chimney Service32 Hajec Cir
- Alexanders Chimney Service and Wood Stoves1127 Polk St
- ALLARD CONCRETE16 Gilbertville Road
- Alliance Home Improvement Inc375 Chicopee St.
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- Caraker General Contracting/ Budget Handyman246 North St
- Carter Masonry154 Amherst rd
- Certified Chimney Inspections16 Progress Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Charista Construction Services, Inc38 Harkness Ave
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Cold Spring Construction INC.15 Newton st.
- Construction149 Milk St
- CS Landscape Design & Construction Inc815 Mountain Rd
- CT Complete Chimney96 Dunham Pl
- Custom Railings Inc117 Allston Ave
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Caraker General Contracting/ Budget Handyman
- L.M.C CONTRACTING201 East Street
- Labonte Enterprises141 Delaney Ave
- Lecla Home Improvements and Roofing Inc. 15 Great Pasture Rd Unit 11
- Long Home Products8530 Corridor Rd STE 200
- Longmeadow Stone & Restoration115 Dover Rd
- Lubanski Construction57 Hill st 2R
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Lucia Lumber Company, IncPO Box 777
- L.M.C CONTRACTING
- M & M Construction LLC49 Brown St
- M.A.K Mason Contractors Inc2047 Wilbraham Road
- maine masonry craft12 maple street
- Metro west chimney technician 54 Mechanic St
- michael johnson masonry23 Chestnut St
- Millstream Construction255 Williams St E
- MOONEY BROTHERS PAINTING374 WASHINGTON ST
- Moreau Masonry468 Mont Calm St
- MyBuddy26 Williamsberg Dr
- M & M Construction LLC
- Signature Building and Remodeling1371 Main St
- Signature Masonry Inc. 1371 Main St
- Stone work construction
Mastic, New York
- Stoneworx Masonry & Restoration15 Forest Lane
- STONEYARD.COM265 Foster St
- Sustainable Forestry Solutions166 Petticoat Ln
Bloomingburg, New York
- Signature Building and Remodeling
- Taylor Davis Landscape & Construction Co577 West St Amherst
- Ted's Landscape ServicesRidge Road
- Thayer Street Associates8 Coates Ave
South Deerfield, Massachusetts
- The Superior Chimney Sweep Co151 Wayside Ave
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- TimberWolf Contracting LLC.386 Lebanon Rd
North Franklin, Connecticut
- Top Notch Chimney Cleaning24 Dixwell Ave Ste 235
New Haven, Connecticut
- Top Notch Woodworks1 Cottage St
- Taylor Davis Landscape & Construction Co
- Vista Home Improvement2003 Riverdale Street
WEST SPRINGFIELD, Massachusetts
- Vista Home Improvement