Proper lawn mower maintenance can keep it running longer. Whether it's sharpening blades or getting a professional mower tuneup, follow these maintenance tips.
Find top lawn mower repair services in Springfield, MA
There are 3 top-rated lawn mower repair services in your area and 3 to avoid
After 20 years, it's now free to join.
- More than 10 Million Verified Reviews
- Nationwide Coverage
- Trusted Ratings
Recent Lawn Mower Repair Reviews in Springfield
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.I've reviewed RJ's previously and just find them great to work with. They do good work and are fair. Engine repair and maintenance are not in my wheelhouse so I do minimum amount of work on my machines. I view the periodic professional "overhaul" that RJ's does as part of the cost of my investment.
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.took a couple weeks to get to it, but welder did a good job. Better than original Craftsman factory welds.
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.Got it back in a week, which is critical during lawnmowing season. Were very prompt in pickup and delivery.
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.This report is overdue by 2 months! Its amazing how fast the time can get by you. I cannot say enough wonderful things about my experience with RJ Enterprises. Judy and Bob are the nicest, most professional people I have met in a very long time. They picked up my mower and worked on it for a couple of days. They delivered it back to me and it looked and ran like brand new! And, the price for the tune up was very fair. I would recommend RJ Enterprises without any hesitation
- Boyden & Perron IncWe have them do it almost every year. They are good, efficient and prompt. They call you when I is done, you go pick it up and it is fine. Their prices are okay. They get it done quickly. It seems to work well, quickly and efficiently.
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.Bob and his wife Judy are the nicest people in the world and so easy to deal with. This is the second time I required Bob's services and once again he was prompt and provided a great price for the work that he completed. I will be using Bob's service for all my small equipment needs.
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.I sent my rider in for a spring tune up, not to RJ's, but another place. The bill was $400. Of this, $291 was LABOR. I called the company and was told that their charge for labor was $98/hour. I wasn't feel too good about that. So, I logged on to Angie's List to ask a few other service providers if that was the industry standard. I came across RJ's listing and they had good reviews so I felt pretty good that the information I would receive would be honest. I talked to Bob and explained my situation and asked my question - what was the standard labor cost per hour for lawnmower repair or maintenance? He did tell me that it was anywhere between $60 - $100. I felt better. I didn't like paying for $291 of labor, but I felt a little relieved knowing I hadn't gotten totally taken advantage of. Bob was very friendly, understanding, knowledgeable and helpful. Eventhough I didn't have any business for him (I promised him next year's tune up!), he provided me with information that I could trust and I consider that great service. Bob said he was looking to get the word out about his business - Angie's List is a great place to start! I will tell everybody I know that needs help with their lawnmowers to call Bob. Thanks!!
- RJ'S Outdoor Power Inc.I was very pleased with the work RJ's did for me. The cost of the work was easily covered by the savings on having a lawn care company do my yard. We set an appointment for pick up and delivery and they were very prompt. My machine looked great and performed excellent during the season. They will be doing more work for me on my snowblower as well as a repair on my riding mower on a part I broke. I had used another company in the past but their reviews lately have been terrible so I'm opting to pay for pick up and delivery rather than chance a poor outcome with them (I have free pick up and delivery with them because I bought my machine there). Based on my experience with RJ's I will be staying with them
- Jonathon's Yard & Garden Equipment RepairKeith was great. He took time to talk with me about my mower on the phone, at the time of pick-up, and also at delivery in a clear, helpful and un-rushed way. He fixed my mower without unnecessarily replacing parts. I would definitely call him again and recommend him highly.
- Dan DucharmeFantastic! Turns out, I left the fuel shut off valve closed. He saved me on this snowy day! I will definitely turn to him to provide yearly service as he was exceptionally professional and kind!
Lawn Mower Repair Services in Springfield
- Recent Review:We hired Matt after he evaluated our property and gave us a fair proposal. He and his team of two qualified workers arrived and efficiently cleaned up our property and Matt performed the de-thatching. Very pleased and we will hire againLinda D.
- Business Description:Local Landscaping Company Maintaining Commercial/Real Estate/Residential Properties.Recent Review:Jay and his crew were excellent. The Fall Clean up of our yard has never looked as good and it will be easy in the Spring when the grass starts to grow again.Thomas W.
- Business Description:A family owned and operated company since 1996 At our company, you will always be able to talk to one of the owners. Sales,Parts,Service. Friendly and affordable. Give us a call you'll be glad you did.Recent Review:I've reviewed RJ's previously and just find them great to work with. They do good work and are fair. Engine repair and maintenance are not in my wheelhouse so I do minimum amount of work on my machines. I view the periodic professional "overhaul" that RJ's does as part of the cost of my investmentChris M.
- Business Description:RepairClinic is a retailer and distributor of OEM appliance, HVAC system, and outdoor power equipment parts. RetailClinic does not offer repair services; the company offers free repair resources including more than 5,000 how-to videos to empower DIY-ers and technicians to fix appliances and equipment on their own. RepairClinic.com® makes fixing things easy for millions of people. Founded in 1999, it is North America’s trusted online store with replacement parts for major household applianc..Recent Review:I have tried every possible way to get someone to help me, but no one has ever returned any calls or emails. I am at a complete loss. but one thing I have learned - Angies list is an absolute farce.Julie A.
- Business Description:Pioneer Landscapes, Inc. has been in the property maintenance and landscaping business since 1989. Pioneer Landscapes services both large and small residential and commercial sites in Western Massachusetts and Northern Connecticut. We offer a full range of maintenance and installation services that are tailored to meet your specific needs and exceed your expectations at an affordable price. We are also proud to be able to help the local economy by providing 30-35 jobs to area residents. Our..Recent Review:Had Pioneer Landscapes out of Easthampton, Ma trim my shrubs for 375.00, work was sloppy, shrubs were lopsided, arborvitaes tops were lopped off, just a mess. We immediately contacted them and sent pictures. They didn't come back to fix their mess, took 100.00 off my 375.00 bill, we didn't find that acceptable and they didn't care. They said that there's been a lot of changes in their company and they need to look into their management ... well that doesn't help me at al as I am out hundreds of dollars and my Landscaping looks worse than when they started it's a terrible job by what appeared to be teenagers with little to not training. They don't care about their customers, just the almighty dollar. Buyers Beware And whats worse, we had been customers of theres for over 5 years!!!!Nicole F.
- Recent Review:So here’s what happened! A good buddy of mine who does business with them on a regular basis spoke to the owner telling him how he knew someone who is interested in buying a brand new 42” Cub Cadet lawn mower. So the owner tells my buddy to tell me to come on up to the business and that he would give me a great deal on the lawn mower and that he would take at least $200 off of the lawn mower. So my buddy right away calls me and gives me the message to come and see about this deal, so a couple of days later I go to Acres Power Equipment to inquire about the cub cadet machine, I introduce myself and tell the owner who I am and who my buddy was and that my buddy set me up here to inquire about the cub cadet. So the owner sends me to a salesman to conduct business I test ride the cub cadet and like it and so now I’m seriously interested so I ask how much do I need to put down for deposit, I was then told I have to put down at least half which is $1661.00 which is kind of odd to me it seems like that’s too much to put down for deposit but I decide to put the deposit down anyway. I then spoke with the owner and reminded him about the so-called deal. The owner then tells me there is nothing he can do and that the freight cost keeps him from giving a deal. So I immediately leave the establishment and I start searching around to see if I can find a cheaper price. So guess what? I do find a cheaper price for the same product add another lawn more power equipment shop..... so yes I returned back to Acres Power Equipment and got my deposit back. The owner is so cheap and money hungry that he never even told me about the $100 rebate that is on this lawn mower, he was going to charge me the entire price and not offer the $100 rebate which I think he intentionally failed not to tell me. So If you’re looking to buy a 42”cub cadet with the bagger from acres power equipment expect that you’re going to pay the entire price not including the $100 rebate which he won’t tell you about which will be a total of $3323.00 don’t pay that you definitely will be able to find the same model for a lower price do not do business with Acres Power EquipmentTommy H.
- Business Description:Sears Home Services is America’s #1 appliance services provider. Our thousands of experts based throughout the U.S. deliver guaranteed quality and workmanship. We work on most makes and models whether they were purchased at Sears or not. We take care of your house so you can enjoy your home. Only Sears offers 3 unique ways to save on appliance repairs! 1. Standard Repair Service + 90 Day Guarantee • Cost is provided after technician diagnoses the problem • 90 day guarantee on parts a..Recent Review:The service was dreadful. I was told that everything would be done within eight days but but was NOTt told that my kitchen would not be usable for all intents and purposes for that time; then I was told that the countertop people would bring backsplashes which they did not - not their fault, they showed me the work order. Another week went by and someone came who said that he could not manage the lifting of the cabinets alone but would need at least another person but then he was sent alone and (of course!) hurt his back and couldn't continue, left and never came back. I called several times but no one ever get back to me and now the faucet they imstalled is leaking all over my kitchen. And now I can't find that they even exist anymore, and the information I was left is woefully inadequateDorothy B.
- Business Description:4 current employees, all work is performed on business premises to better access tools and parts
- Business Description:All aspects of Small Engine Repair. Complete sales and service of mowers, tractors, snowblowers, etc. Pickup and drop off available.
- Business Description:Superior Subcontracting ServicesRecent Review:Kept making promises of when the job would be started then would keep putting the start date.Edward S.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful lawn mower repair service articles
If your lawn mower will not start, it may have a clogged air filter or bad spark plug. A lawn mower repair pro walks through how to fix and avoid problems.
Reel lawn mowers make a comeback over power mowers thanks to their operating ease and affordability. Learn if a rotary mower is a smart choice for you.
Find lawn mower repair shops in
- East Longmeadow
- Indian Orchard
- West Springfield
- Feeding Hills
- Three Rivers
- South Hadley
- West Suffield
- Windsor Locks
lawn mower repair shops in Springfield
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Elevate Construction Inc
- Hampden County Property Services674 North Main St
East Longmeadow, Massachusetts
- Hampden County Property Services
- Jonny Works
- Jonny Works
- Mike Of All Trades156 Three Rivers Rd
- Mike Of All Trades
- New England Star397 Chestnut Hill Rd
Chepachet, Rhode Island
- New England Star
- UBSTECH10 CATHERINE RD
Stafford Springs, Connecticut