When you’re ready to remove the popcorn ceiling in your bedroom, who do you call? Find out who to hire for this project—and if this is something you can DIY.
Get matched with top drywall contractors in Nahant, MA
There are 112 highly-rated local drywall contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Drywall Reviews in Nahant
- AR Home Renovations CorpOne word: fantastic. Andre and his team have done numerous large projects for us over the past few years. Not only do they do a great job with the work itself, as people they’re all plain and simply “good guys”. Every time the completed projects have been highest quality and if there was ever an issue they’ll go out of their way to make it right quickly. I’ve not once needed to worry whether work would be completed, or if corners were being cut, and that type of peace of mind is so important in my decision to hire AR Home Renovation Corp again and again. Prices are not the cheapest, but you know you’re going to get an awesome result every time. Anyone looking for projects to be done big or small, I can’t recommend Andre and team highly enough
- AR Home Renovations CorpGreat Andre and team are trustworthy and reliable builders. We use them on multiple projects and plan to use for future as well.
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and crew renovated my master bath tub/shower. Jeff was professional and a pleasure to work with. His crew and subs were excellent and the project went well and met my expectations. I would use Jeff again without hesitation. I recommend him highly.
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INCBill Germaine (owner) and his team at B&B Affordable Renovations, did an AMAZING job constructing the large addition to my home! Not only did Bill meet my expectations, but he also EXCEEDED them! His ideas turned my aspirations into reality, and left me with an addition much better than I could have ever imagined. Bill and his team were responsive, quick, caring, and thorough. Because of them I am now enjoying my brand new dining room, bathrooms, new basement and much more! THANK YOU BILL!! We will DEFINITELY be hiring you again in the future!
- B & B AFFORDABLE RENOVATIONS INCBill and his team have done multiple projects for me. This was extremely time sensitive as I needed to build an in law for my other who we had to move in with us. His team has built a beautiful in law suite that works for her accessibility needs. Work was done fast and for a great price. Bill is always willing to work with you to get you what you nee
- The Curtice GroupWe wanted a design and build firm to make design/cost tradeoffs. It went great as the project was done well, under budget, and quicker than expected. They act as a general contractor and you can be as little or as much as involved as you want. For things we had strong opinions on we met with the subs also. We've been in the space 6+ months and haven't had any problems. Our basement has been dry (they installed a perimeter drain)
- Bauman RemodelingWe went back to Mike Bauman as our first choice by a mile from past experience with him. Project scope was substantial and transformed our 2nd and 3rd floors from the studs. Primary suite and new bathroom construction was impeccable work. Mike's crew has a masterful combination of rough work know-how and finishing skills , and I would recommend them all highly for excellent quality. Vanity cabinets from Prestige Kitchen & Bath are gorgeous and service from Phil DeBenedictis there was consistently excellent
- Bay State Refinishing & RemodelingGreat job by the Bay State team on remodeling our bathroom! From Sabrina helping us with the initial design, Andreina and Carla running operations, and Marcio, Darly, Paulo, David and the crew doing a stellar job taking the old bathroom apart and putting it back together. My one regret has nothing to do with Bay State - it's not ordering all of our fixtures first and having them in hand before actually starting the project. Had we done that we would have avoided some painful delays caused by supply chain/shipping issues. Lesson learned
- HomePro Services IncI can't praise HomePro Services highly enough. To begin with, they are extremely consultative up-front, totally willing to engage deeply in discussions about anything from the overall concept of the renovation to the details. They're also proactive in making suggestions and warning against potentially bad ideas. Once we committed to the renovation, they kept us posted on the timing of the start and started only one day later than they had predicted months previously. The team itself is friendly and fun to have around the house, and respectful of people living and working inside while the renovation was underway. The work quality was extremely high, as good as anything we've seen -- and we once hired a renowned, high-end contractor to do a major renovation, so our standards are high. They finished on time and we are loving our new space. Can't wait to work with them again on another project
- Bauman RemodelingMike and his team built a beautiful kitchen for my family. The project involved taking down a structural wall and opening the kitchen up into 2 rooms. Mike and his team are extremely competent, responsive and friendly. They routinely when above and beyond. Each of the hired trades and local inspectors volunteered how much they enjoy working with Mike and his team and how competent they are. The experience was truly worry free. I can't wait to hire him again for our future remodeling projects in coming years
Drywall Contractors in Nahant
- Business Description:Experienced contractor specializing in plastering! We are family owned business operating all over the New England area. We guarantee quality work - backed with years of experience. Contact us today to get a free estimateRecent Review:Carlos is great at his craft. He takes pride in his workmanship. I introduced myself to Carlos while he was working at another job site. He was kind enough to make time to look at my project. He offered a fair price and did a great job for me. I look forward to working with Carlos and referring Carlos in the future.Doug H.
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated company that values honesty and integrity, and treats your home as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customization to each individual project. You will find us to be competitively priced, paying close attention to the details of each and every project that we are involved with. We look forward to building lasting relationships, and guarantee your satisfactionRecent Review:My wife and I hired A &G to completely remodele our basement. Complete gut job new ceiling and walls , move plumbing new electrical install new shower toilet vanity & laundry sink also added a closet in laundry/bathroom area and all new doors 3 interior and 1 exterior new flooring and stairs they did a great job they came when they said they would and completed the job on time we got several quotes and they came in on our budget They also installed a jacuzzi in my master bath plumbing and tile work came out beautiful. I highly recommend A & G I would hire them again , as a matter of fact I have hired them to do exterior vynal siding of my housKeith S.
- Business Description:Hello, My name is Marlucio and I am a plasterer with 12+ years of experience. I do plaster, skim coat, texture, blue board and drywall. No job is too small and no job is too big. My goal is to make my clients happy and my job is 100% satisfaction guaranteedRecent Review:Marlucio did a fantastic job hanging blueboard and plastering my attic bedroom project. He arrived on time each day, worked quickly, and cleaned up after the job was done. The finished product was better than I had hoped for. I will definitely be hiring him again when I finish my basementJason M.
- Business Description:Locally owned business with over 10 years of experience. Passionate about serving our local community and continuing to deliver great customer service. Feel free to call or text with questions regarding your projects. Look forward to working with you on all your home endeavors.Recent Review:The crew was in and out in one day. Several small ceilings needed sanding and skim-coating. One room needed its entire ceiling covered with drywall and re-plastered. Some work was also done to repair water damaged ceilings. I feel that they could improve on their customer service. They also skipped a step in one water damaged area that I was most worried about, I'm not confident that the new plaster attaches to the lathe underneath; plasterer said if there's a problem later on he will come back and fix it. They made quite an effort to be neat in their preparation of the roomsStacia C.
- Business Description:• 2016 Super Service Award Winner - 9th Consecutive Year! • Locally Owned & Family Operated with 20+ Years of Industry Experience • Cost Determined By the Job • No Travel Charges! • No Charge for After-Hours Service! • Use Subs Occasionally for Larger jobs • License #: 26115 • Call (401) 837-2469 to Schedule a FREE Estimate or AppointmenRecent Review:John was great to work with from start to finish. He answered my call, no voicemail needed. He was able to provide a quote and start the job within a week. He always arrived on time, was very respectful of my home (and pets!) I have projects planned for the future and have already given him the heads up that I will be calling again. I would highly recommend this businessTracey C.
- Business Description:2-10 Employees. Costs is determined by the job. Additional Service Areas: Concord Maynard, Dorchester Braintree, Downtown, Fitchburg Leominster, Lynn Beverly, Metro West, Norwood Brockton & Worcester Counties. Portions of Ashland Norfolk CountyRecent Review:excellent.Johnny is the real deal. He absolutely knows what he is doing, practical thoughtful, professional. they spread the work out a bit but that was not a problem for me and he was good about communicating. The interior work was also excellent. His prices are not rock bottom but not exorbitant either and worth every penny for the reliability and expertise both in painting and in other areas. Highly recommendALISON C.
- Business Description:After many years in the trades, Henry Scopa founded Henry Scopa Home Improvements (HSHI) in 1991 and has built the company into one of the best performing construction companies in the Greater Boston area. HSHI is a residential and commercial general construction contractor located in Boston and specializes in new construction, additions, kitchens and bath remodeling, general home maintenance, unique and difficult projects, and much more. In 2000 Mike Bowie of MB Contracting joined with Henr..Recent Review:We recently had our major condo project done by Henry Scopa team. The project was our first floor and finished basement. We are very pleased that we had hired them. Their people did the work and treated our condo as if it were their own. We were very impressed with our finished basement and living room. A special thank you to the project leader Steve and Scott, they were awesome! always arrived right on time for the work, and they displayed excellent workmanship in a professional and knowledgeable manner. When the project was completed, they cleaned up everything. We think that the price was very well worth the final product we received. We highly recommend Henry Scopa and his team. Ernie and Nancy HenrNancy H.
- Business Description:With 25 years of personalized experience Construction by Silva can do any home remodel; rubber roofing, bathroom remodel, custom builds and more. As a member of the Better Business Bureau you can be sure that we stand by our work and that you will be given the best price on your remodel or construction job. We're certified in HVAC and Rubber Roof Repair as well. Visit our website, constructionbysilva.com for more details. Additional email address: email@example.comRecent Review:Our experience was very positive. Frank was very responsive to our inquiry. He was on schedule, on budget, and worked responsibly and meticulously. We live in a large condominium building, where all activities by contractors are ordinarily suspect. Frank proved to be a very responsible contractor; he respected the Association's rules and policies, cleaned-up each day, was respectful of all common areas, and supplied us with the necessary evidence of insurance. We are extremely satisfied customers and would enthusiastically recommend Construction by Silva and Frank SilvaWilliam S.
- Business Description:Our painters complete projects in Massachusetts,New Hampshire and everywhere in between! Whether the project is for your home or business, our licensed, bonded, and insured painting company will deliver the quality you expect in a timeline that’s unexpected. In some cases, we can even provide same-day painting servicesRecent Review:The job was done very well! A very organized painter with a lot of experience! Paulo Couto and his team did a great job as always! This was the second time after a few years that I gave him the job and he impressed me again. An honest and caring person! I recommend him strongly to anyone who is looking for a high quality paint job with a reasonable price, and done cleanly in a timely mannerAli A.
- Business Description:ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREA - NORWOOD-BROCKTON, LYNN-BEVERLY, CONCORD-MAYNARD, CONCORD & CHEMSFORD-HAVERHILL.Recent Review:My second floor front porch roof was leaking and I was hesitant in getting it replaced as I had a bad experience with a different roofing company that replaced my whole house roof 8 years ago. Marcelo came out to give me a quote and assured me that he would be there on the day the work was done and that I would be very pleased with the work. The workers were professional and quick and the job was completed in a little over 1 day. I am very pleased and will hire Marcello Roofing if I ever need other roofing servicesMaria M.
Deals in Nahant for Drywall
Explore our Solution Center for helpful drywall contractor articles
The location and functionality of your wall will impact price. Most jobs will cost between $939 and $2,697. Walls that are load bearing will cost slightly more.
We’ve compiled some tips to help you identify the problems behind cracks in your drywall ceiling seam, how to fix them, and when to call in the pros.
Find drywall contractors in
drywall contractors in Nahant
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&G Association Inc24 Observatory Ave
- A+ Plus Quality Plastering2B Shingle Mill Rd.
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A. A. Limoli Handyman460 Malden St
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AA Ceilings, LLCPO Box 8435
Cranston, Rhode Island
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- Able Blue Boarding & Plastering13 Walker Rd
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- ABS CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INC.97 FERRY ST #31
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- ADD EQUITY HOME IMPROVEMENT LLC23 MAPLE SPRING DRIVE
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- AENGUS MORRIS PLASTERING LLC10 MADISON AVE
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aguia Painting80 Lake St.
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- AirPro Environmental Solutions LLCPO Box 505
- AJR WALLBOARD and PLASTERING675 Great Road Unit D
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex Rosado drywall
- Alexander Remodeling Services259 Calvary Street
- Alexis Home Remodeling98 Rossmore Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- All Pro Plastering & Blueboard23 Mary Ellen Dr
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Ways Plastering166 Ferry St reet
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- alpha services inc39 webster st
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- AMF Painting Corporation 254 Pleasant St
- Amsan Construction & RemodelingPOBox 945
- Anderson Painting Co.182 Summit Ave Apt 2
- Andreo Painting Co79 Johnson St
- Andrew Stevens CoPO Box 903
- Andujar's Home Improvement28 Short St
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Aproserv756 Princetone Blvd
- ARLINGTON ROOFING & CARPENTRYPO BOX 1078
- Arsenault & Son's Contracting5 Thunderbridge Lane
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- ASSOCIATED DRYWALL CO INC1 REBEL RD
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Associated Tradesmen62 Pawtucket Drive
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- Auburn and Brown Construction, LLC21 Mason Street
- AWC Builders LLC19 Vinton Dr
Concord, New Hampshire
- A&A Construction LLC
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- BAEZ CLEANING SERVICES828 LAKEVIEW AVE
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Barry's Home & Commercial RepairPO Box 9
Derry, New Hampshire
- Basement Building Solutions23 Hickory Ridge Rd.
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Baystate Builders550 Adams St
- BBG PAINTING CONTRACTORSPO Box 320663
West Roxbury, Massachusetts
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Bertola Custom Homes & Remodeling248 River Street
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- BILL KOCUR PAINTING & WALLPAPERING6 PORTER ST
- Bill McCready Plastering31 Fisher Street
- Blake Painting & Remodeling47 Stanley St
- Bmdrywall4 Douglas Ave
- Bob Batchelder Superior Builders14 Patrick Ave
- Bopco Enterprises LLC45 Esten Rd.
- Boston Best Construction345 North Ave
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Ceiling ContractorsP.O. box 2505
Attleboro Falls, Massachusetts
- Boston Ceilings945 Concord St
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- BOSTON DESIGNS & DEVELOPMENT CONSTRUCTION7 Sefton St 1
- Boston Painting Services111 Locust St
- Boston Plastering Contracting03 Parker St. 01
- boston strong painting inc80 Orchard St
- Boudreau Painting68 Main St
- Boylston Drywall and Plastering507 Boylston St.
- Braz Remodeling USA6r Salem st AP 02
- BRENDAN GORMLEY LATHERING & PLASTERING29 OTTAWA RD
- Brian Fiske243 Wapping Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Bright Corp Fine Painters154 Mill St
- Bristol County Building and Remodeling438 S Main Street # 2
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- B.C. Building Company