If you have a well pump and you’re leaving home for a few days for work or vacation, you may want to turn off not only your pump but also your hot water heater and water supply line. Otherwise, you might come home to an unpleasant surprise.
Get matched with top Plumbers in Milford, MA
There are 133 highly-rated local plumbers.
Recent Plumbers Reviews in Milford
- SilaExcellent. Received a call by 9 AM and was told someone could be at my house by noon. Then, the office called to confirm the time and informed me of the plumber's name. We discussed the problem, and I was actually happy when I found out I could actually replace the toilet - since it was quite old. The work was completed by midday in a very professional way. I was very pleased with the work and will definitely use this company again. I am not sure about the total price - it might have been high - but not unreasonable read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingOverall satisfied with the way the team handled the problem, which is that of intermittent temperature fluctuations at the shower. (We initially had a boiler service call from a different company, and that other company had concluded that the shower temperature control (Symmons Temptrol) was the only issue.) Susan and Lisa were professional and helpful in scheduling the work and notifying us just before the plumber(s) arrival on the day of the repair. John and Smith repaired the shower control (the issue that had been diagnosed by the other company). After the repair, we found that hot water continued to be intermittent... The following is what impressed us: John and Smith returned same day to further check temperatures existing at the boiler, a sink fixture, as a consistent temp, but fluctuated over a short period of time. (Time to call the boiler company again... read less
- Baker Elman PlumbingI was completely satisfied. Quick service, and the tech was friendly, responsive and professional. When I initially called with my problem, they were completely honest with me, that was the contributing factor to go with them. I will most definitely employ them with all my future needs!
- Baker Elman PlumbingThe plumber was very professional and efficient. He removed our old garbage disposal and installed a new one in approx. 30 min.
- Baker Elman PlumbingWork was done very professionally. Baker-Ulman plumbers came on time and got the job done efficiently. They were very neat and cleaned up after the job. I would not hesitate to hire them again.
- Baker Elman PlumbingI'm very pleased. Problem solved. Our plumber was efficient, professional and clearly explained the issues he encountered. Thanks.
- Baker Elman PlumbingInstallation went very well and the price was reasonable. I would use their services again as well as recommend them to others.
- Baker Elman PlumbingBaker came with a team of two people. Seems like certified electrician and an apprentice. I had them come twice, the first time to put a new water wire into the fridge and then the second time to fix a leaking nozzle in the tub that was causing water into basement. They do good work, are efficient and know what they are doing. Was satisfied both times with end result. Only downside is that when they do send two people for what seems like a job for one person, you end up paying for the apprentice as well, so job can get expensive very quickly read less
- Rodenhiser Plumbing, Heating, A/C & ElectricThe work went very smoothly and the team did a great job. Signed up for their loyalty program and saved money on this and future work. Great job!
- Baker Elman PlumbingI rarely write reviews, but I had such an amazing experience with Baker Elman Plumbing that I had to express my gratitude and share my experience with the public. From the initial estimate visit to the final installation day, I have had nothing but positive experiences with both the office staff and the plumber's on-site. They clearly value their customers and will try to do anything to make for a positive experience. Lisa at the office was incredibly communicative and really made the impossible happen when I experienced a scheduling delay/mishap on my end. The plumbers themselves were timely, professional, polite, highly skilled, and attentive to make sure everything was working properly. Their pricing was very reasonable as well! I will be recommending all of my friends and family to Baker Elman in the future, along with ourselves for any future plumbing work. Thank you Baker Elman for 5 star service read less
Plumbers in Milford
- Business Description:Nicholson Plumbing, Heating & Air Conditioning is the company of choice for all your plumbing, heating and air conditioning repair and replacement needs. Our commitment is to you, our customer, and to provide you with outstanding plumbing and HVAC service. You can rest assured with our 100% satisfaction guarantee, 24-hour emergency service, solid warranty and highly trained technicians. Serving the Metro West, MA's service and installation needs. Fully Licensed in MA Plumbing and Gas Fitting... read lessRecent Review:Excellent, technician actually listened to the home owner’s diagnosis, which facilitated a rapid repair. Office was very responsive, excellent customer service on a weekend.Jeff K.
- Business Description:We have 35 full-time service technicians and 25 install technicians and thousands of units under contract for service & maintenance. Quality installation by highly trained professionals insures top performance of your equipment. Whether it’s a large office building or single family home, multi-unit condominium or commercial space, Victory has the expertise to handle all your needs. New construction, replacement, or renovations — we’re the one for you. Award wining read lessRecent Review:Excellent service, technician was extremely knowledgable and professional. I now have heat!Peter F.
- Business Description:When it comes to great service for your home or business, it doesn't get better than the professionalism and dedication of Rodenhiser. It's an unsurpassed level of service built on a promise that ensures you get the very best - when you call Rodenhiser your satisfaction is guaranteed. With 90+ years of delighted residential and commercial clients, you can be sure that it's a promise that Rodenhiser delivers on every day. Additional contact name - Jon Manna. Additional phone - (508) 306-4845 read lessRecent Review:Did not end up using them, they were quick to respond but wanted a $75 0r $79 fee to come out to look at what I needed done, to give me a price. Since they could not discuss over phone to give a general idea, I decided to pass read lesssandra N.
- Business Description:We’re Open and Committed to You: Since 1989, Sila has been proud to serve you and our community. As the situation around COVID-19 continues to evolve, we wanted to respectfully reach out to you. We are here if you need us. We are monitoring the situation on a daily basis and taking guidance from the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and local authorities. Your health, our employees’ health and the health of our community is of utmost concern. * We are conducting daily briefings and ensuring .. read lessRecent Review:We just had our electrical panel updated. Mario and his team were fabulous! 5+!! I will recommend Sila to everyone because of the great experience we had. Fast service with with the best guys doing the best job at a fair price. What more could you ask for! read lessShirley S.
- Business Description:N&T Mechanical is a family & Veteran owned company who has been in business since 2007. N&T Mechanical is a full service HVAC/Plumbing and Mechanical contractor specializing in Commercial & Residential Service and System Installations read lessRecent Review:It went very well they were very professional and on time and they have a fair price.stephen P.
- Business Description:Our mission is to be a company that brings back the personal touch with our customers. We will build a relationship that will last a lifetime after you see our quality work. As a locally owned and operated business we feel invested in our clients and constantly strive for customer satisfaction. We won't leave until the job is done right! Call or click to turn up the comfort and schedule an estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Ryan was phenomenal. He explains things clearly, very straight forward, and keeps to his estimates. We would definitely contract Pro Comfort Again.Cara K.
- Business Description:*** We are still accepting all service call requests. Minor or major issues are welcomed. We can service your home with minimal physical contact and can even pay online via Zelle or Venmo! Our safety measures have increased dramatically due to the COVID virus. And will use every measure possible to keep you, your family and our employees safe! *** A&B Plumbing is a owner/operator type plumbing and heating business. With a Master Plumbers license in the state of Massachusetts and over 35 year.. read lessRecent Review:Never called or showed for two appointmentsDavid P.
- Business Description:Give us a call for your Plumbing & Heating needs.
- Business Description:MINI SPLIT AC SYSTEM INSTALLS WATER HEATER GAS PIPING SERVICE & REPAIR BOILERS HIGH EFFICIENCY BOILERS & WATER HEATERSRecent Review:Jim and Jonathan were very professional. They showed up on time and quoted me a fair price. They were so quick with the repair that they gave me a discount.David C.
- Business Description:Our business prides itself on quality work and customer relationships, which is our flagship business platform. We offer a wide range of services such as heating systems, natural gas and propane, all aspects of plumbing as well as water quality testing and the corresponding filtration system from resulting test read lessRecent Review:I emailed with him back and forth for a bit. He didn't seem to understand what I needed done, but said he would be available on Monday to do the work. Then I never heard from him again. Never showed on Monday.Tonn C.
Deals in Milford for Plumbing
Explore our Solution Center for helpful plumber articles
Draining your water heater may not be the most glamorous household task, but just 30 minutes can extend the life of your heater and reduce energy costs. This guide will show you how to flush and drain your water heater in just a few easy steps.
Frozen pipes pose a safety threat to your home’s plumbing—and also to you. But while locating frozen pipes in your home is sometimes the hardest part, these four tips will help you safely and effectively find the problem areas.
Find Plumbers in
- South Grafton
Plumbers in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 24/7 Plumbers in Andover1 Dundee Park Dr
- 24/7 Plumbers in Beverly380 Cabot St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Boston96 Business St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Burlington1 North Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Concord747 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Lexington29 Hartwell Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Mansfield171 Forbes Boulevard
- 24/7 Plumbers in Newton112 Needham St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Norton253 Mansfield Ave
- 24/7 Plumbers in Plymouth118 Long Pond Rd
- 24/7 Plumbers in Reading580 Main St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Wellesley10 Prescott St
- 24/7 Plumbers in Worcester1191 Millbury St
- 3G's Construction57 E Central St 2
- 911 Restoration of Boston83 Morse St
- A & J PLASTERING11 WOODBINE ST
- A A Beardsley Inc55 Hosmer St
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- A Custom CoPO Box 111
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A M CONSTRUCTION MANAGEMENT INC52 NANTASKET AVE
- A Nu Face Kitchens779 Hartford Tpke
- A plus maintenance
- A Plus Plumbing & Heating15 Hancock st
- A Pro Rooter24 South St
- A&B Plumbing Service9 Fernwood Dr
- A-1 NEW & USED PLUMBING & HTG30 PROSPECT ST
- A.L.I. Plumbing Services64 Fairview Ave
Nashua, New Hampshire
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A1 NEW AND USED PLUMBING AND HEATING SUPPLIES30 PROSPECT ST
- AAA Handyman Services560 Mill Street 106
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- aaa radiator enclosures163 Beech Ave
- Abacus Plumbing & Heating17 Beck Rd
- Abington Plumbing & Heating1133 Washington St
- Abington Plumbing Heating & Cooling140 Brockton Ave.
- Abington Sewer Service1420 Bedford St.
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- ABS DRAIN9 ESSEX ST
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Heat-Air Services, Inc120 Grove St
- Adams Street Plumbing272 Adams St.
- Adaptations Unlimited25 Fox Run Rd
Newington, New Hampshire
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Energy Concepts151 - 2 SOUTHBRIDGE ST
- Advanced Mechanical Systems IncPO Box 843
- Affordable Cabinet Refacing18 Dundee Park # 10
- Affordable Construction27 Norwood Street
Suite 348, Massachusetts
- Affordable Services LLC22 Roosevelt Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Aklit Plumbing & Heating55 Alpena Ave
- Alex Rooter112 Chestnut St
- Aliston Plumbing and Heating340 N Harvard St
- All Bases Covered Heating & AC1 Russell Calvin Dr
- All Drain Service IncPO Box 130
- All Phases Plumbing and HeatingPO Box 194
- All-Temp Systems Mechanical, Inc16 Pond St
- Allan Kitchen Gallery1033 Turnpike St Rte138
- Alley St Plumbing and Heating35 Alley St
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Allson Sewer Cleaners281 Western Ave
- Allston Plumbing201 Cambridge St
- Allston Plumbing & Heating259 Cambridge St.
- Allston Sewer & Drain229 Brighton Ave.
- ALTA CONSTRUCTION329 Summit AV 16
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Leak Detection - Boston & New England26 Middle Rd Unit 4
- Anchor Sewer and Drain Cleaning94 Harpin Street
- Andover Emergency Plumbing9 Lupine Rd.
- Andover Plumbing & Heating139 River Rd.
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Aquatek Filtration & Pump Service Inc240 Shrewsbury St
- Arlington Plumbing & Heating18 Elmore St.
- Arlington Plumbing Experts42 Lowell St.
- Arlington Sewer & Drain34 Dudley St
- ARS / Rescue Rooter Boston300 Manley St
West Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Ashland Emergency Plumbing49 Oregon Rd.
- Ashland Sewer & Drain311 Eliot St.
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- Assured Service Plumbing Heating & A/CPO Box 369
- ATA Fire & Flood Restoration837 Upper Union St. Unit C19
- Auburn Lulu Plumbing & Heating136 Central St
- Auburndale Emergency Plumbing411 Lexington St
- Auburndale Plumbing & Heating146 Pine St.
- Austin Plumbing and Heating249 Lincoln St
- Avon Emergency Plumbing110 Memorial Dr.
- Avon Plumbing100 Wales Ave.
- Avon Plumbing & Heating20 Stockwell Dr.
- Avon Plumbing Heating & Cooling100 Wales Ave.
- Avon Sewer & Drain110 Memorial Dr.
- A & J PLASTERING
- B & B Plumbing Plus10 Jay St
- B Lyons Plumbing & Heating131 Northgate Rd
- B&F Mechanical corp1242 chestnut street
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Back Bay Plumbing Experts304 Newbury St.
- Bacon Street Plumbing and Heating140 Bacon St
- B & B Plumbing Plus