What is the best way to rake leaves in your yard? From leaf blowers to lawnmowers to the right rake for the job, these tips and tricks for raking your yard will give you the best methods to get the job done smarter, faster, and easier.
Get matched with top leaf removal services in Milford, MA
There are 34 highly-rated local leaf removal services.
Recent Leaf Removal Reviews in Milford
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours read less
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingRoberto's Affordable Landscaping has for many years been taking care of our yard (lawn and bushes) in spring, summer and fall and snow removal in winter. They are reliable and do a good job. We can always count on them. Especially after a heavy snowfall, we are delighted when they arrive with their plow and shovels read less
- H&H Property ManagementJustin and crew do an outstanding job, always. We have been using them for several years now for routine mowing, spring/fall clean-ups, weeding, fertilizer, seeding, etc. This year we asked Justin to do a major backyard project involving tree removal, grading, installation of a stone wall, replacement of our patio with a larger one that includes a stone fire pit, and a bunch of new trees and plantings. They are extremely attentive to detail and created a beautiful result. I recommend them very highly read less
- Brothers LandscapingBrothers Landscaping has done an amazing job transforming our yard. They replaced our old retaining wall, added a granite border around our deck, and brought life back into the lawn. Erwin and his crew are always responsive. They work with care to get the job done right. It's been a great experience from the beginning when we first hired them in the fall of 2020. They continue to maintain the lawn, and we call them to do other work when needed read less
- AFABDon has done both snow plowing and general yard work. He has worked for me on several occasions. He answers his phone, arrives on time and is a conscientious worker. I strongly recommend don for your project
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionDone right landscaping is the best in the business. Bruce completely renovated my front yard, gave design ideas for the house to improve our home aesthetic. He also added in doing the side of my house completely free of charge to make it look as good as the front! I have hired 3 landscapers in the past to try to make my front yard look beautiful, but no one met my expectations until now. High quality, professional, above and beyond results. They came with 5 trucks, and did what was a whole week of work in a day period. I can not express enough how happy and grateful I am for this. I already had 4 neighbors reach out and compliment the work in the first day read less
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingJose had a crew come out to do a final fall clean up and gutter cleaning at our home within 24 hours of my call. The guys in his crew were very professional and finished the job with 2 hours. Our yard looks perfect and the gutters are clear just in time for the first big winter storm of the season! I highly recommend using them for landscaping services and gutter cleaning read less
- Perrone LandscapingThe work was excellent! Our bushes, trees, and grass look great now. We've gotten lots of compliments from our neighbors. The crew of workers worked very efficiently, thoroughly, and were very polite. Jeff Perrone was wonderful in overseeing everything. He made great suggestions about what needed to be done and made sure I was happy with how it looked. I would not hesitate to use Perrone again and recommend them highly to anyone looking for excellent work at a not outrageous price read less
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionI highly reccomend Bruce and his team at Done Right. From start to finish it was an incredible experience. Bruce provided excellent communication throughout the whole process. He explained every detail and what to expect. His team showed up everyday day on time and cleaned up before they left. They gave my property a much needed overhaul. Bruce is knowledgeable and has an amazing eye for design. I am really looking forward to the next phase and transformation of my home read less
- Rapid Flow Landscaping & ConstructionI started by looking for someone to perform a spring cleanup of my yard. I got in touch with the company and they came out quickly and discussed the needs that I had. While talking about the project and what I had planned to do myself they mentioned they could do it for me and the price was reasonable and I hired them. They showed up exactly when they said they would and were very professional. They completed the work and it looks amazing. I have additional work that I am planning on performing this upcoming fall and will definitely reach out for a quote to hire again read less
Leaf Removal Services in Milford
- Business Description:We are a locally owned and operated home improvement and exterior cleaning company based out of Providence, RI and servicing all of Rhode Island, Massachusetts, Connecticut and throughout New England. Our services include: Gutter and Downspout Cleaning, Gutter Repair, Replacement & Installation, Pressure Washing (Roof & House Exterior), Deck Restoration (with Sealant and/or Staining), Deck Maintenance, Window and Screen Cleaning, Carpentry, Exterior Painting, Leaf Removal, Ice & Snow Removal .. read lessRecent Review:They did not do the one they supposed to install the gutters and they took deposit and did not come back. They took the deposit to redo the front stairway. They said that they will come back yesterday but never heard from them. Update: They didn't come back BUT they are willing to. They did most of the gutter work just not on the porch. For the work that they didn't do they said that they were going to give me a discount and an invoice. read lessOrlando R.
- Business Description:RM Rubbish Removal is a Junk removall company, that provides outstanding junk and rubbish removal services to the Boston MA residential households and commercial business. We will also take care of selective demolition work like interior guts; excavation/site-prep work, home razing, shed disposal, boiler and furnace removal, appliances removal, old furniture removal, clean outs of foreclosures, fire/water damage, dumpster rentals, and more read lessRecent Review:RM Rubbish was able to fit our job in on short notice and handled it professionally and efficiently.Rose R.
- Business Description:One Call Junk Haul, LLC, is your source for fast, affordable residential and commercial junk hauling and trash removal in the greater Boston MA area. One Call Junk Haul has a very simple philosophy: Provide exceptional customer service at a reasonable price, with the highest level of integrity. It’s time for you to BECOME JUNK FREE read lessRecent Review:smoothly- awaiting post project costs for optionsl itemsCarol F.
- Business Description:We are a small family-owned and operated business that understands all the needs of our customers. For many years, we have been pleased to provide Maintenance, Repair and Remodeling Services to homes in Boston and it's neighboring communities. These jobs have been completed with premium care in order to preserve the appearance and value of your property; all of this while providing the best price for the job read lessRecent Review:I hired C&J home services to clean the roof. My roof was covered with heavy moss and they did excellent job to clean it. Pictures were taken before and after cleaning. Good job! MatthewMing Y.
- Business Description:With over 5 years of experience in a very competitive market, we at Green leaves Landscape pride ourselves in providing our clients, friendly, quality and professional services. Our mission is to give you the landscape you deserve with a fair price. Our client’s happiness is our motivation read lessRecent Review:Best crew and company to work with! They built a 850sf patio, walkway, firepit and sitting wall for us. Crew was amazing and was so professional. I would highly recommend this company to do any stonework at your home read lessAndrea A.
- Business Description:Madrona Bros Inc Landscape & Construction is a seasoned family owned and operated business. Founded in 1994 with only a few residential accounts, Madrona Bros Inc started out as a two man operation built on hopes, dreams, hard work and dedication. We have remained true to our roots and to this day continue to drive these same core values throughout the organization read lessRecent Review:From responsiveness to knowledge to punctuality to price to the completed work, everything was spot on.Michelle A.
- Business Description:Harris and Company Landscaping is a full-service, fully-insured landscape design/build company specializing in the design and installation of high quality patios, walkways, planting, landscape lighting and outdoor kitchens. We have been servicing eastern and central Massachusetts for over 13 years. We employ over 15 highly skilled workers- many graduates of agricultural colleges or high schools. Our workers complete continuing education courses during the winter off-season. We proudly offer L.. read lessRecent Review:We received an initial quote from Harris & Co. based on a recommendation from a coworker to replace a backyard deck with a stone patio. I received three quotes from various contractors. Harris's quote was the most expensive but I went with Joshua Harris's company anyway for the following reasons: * Joshua had a complete treatment that included landscaping (which ultimately I did not do), pavers, lowering of the ground, demolition, fire pit, and seating wall. * They were responsive, using text and email and replying promptly. * Joshua Harris had a better vision for the project than I did! He envisioned a wall, lighting, making the patio extremely large (due to the limited space in the backyard, he thought that leaving a bit of grass would be pretty pointless). Ultimately, it was the completeness of the vision that drew me to use his service. Since he does landscaping, lighting, and tons of stuff, Joshua will give you a pretty complete treatment. This costs you. I think that you get what you pay for, but it's something to keep in mind. If you have a budget, keep your discipline and see what aspects that you can go without! That all said, we went all out for this project and added a long wall, accent pavers, a large fire pit, and lighting. This was an extremely expensive project for us, but it's been worth it as the end result is rather beautiful and makes the space much more usable. Before, we wouldn't even leave out the back door because the deck was so small and the yard was so dreary, but the large 28' stone patio makes the space inviting and easy to walk across, even when we're not entertaining. As for the work, I was impressed by the amount of communication that was provided. They contacted me almost every day to let me know if they were going to arrive to work and informed me if circumstances (usually rain, sometimes illness) affected the schedule. Joshua was overall very professional. There were occasionally circumstances though that affected what could be done at any point - for example a certain model of lamp I requested wasn't available, so I had to get a different one; in another case one of the bulbs burned out and I had to reach out to get it replaced. The final thing is that Joshua follows through. The mulch for the back was delayed due to an inventory issue and I hadn't heard from him after the work for a number of weeks, but then he called me when the items came back in and scheduled the follow-up. The point is: if you need something from him, don't be afraid to reach out. The work was quite costly but I think that you get what you pay for and when you go with Harris & Co., you get a lot read lessIrwin K.
- Business Description:we specialize in above ground swimming pool installs and service. We have done framing, roofing, siding, doors, windows, concrete, landscape etc. Been in the building trades over 30 yrs. Licensed and insured in MA and RI. We do not use subcontractors. We are licensed and insure in MA and RI read lessRecent Review:Tom and his crew great! he returned my call right away and was on time when he showed up for the install. I highly recommend using him for all your pool needsMichael P.
- Business Description:Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc is a full-service landscape company. We design, build, and maintain unique and beautiful gardens, patios, walkways, pillars, and stone walls for you. We'll take care of your property with our friendly, experienced crews that specialize in: gorgeous masonry, outstanding property maintenance; pruning artistry; crisp weekly lawn cuts; and excellent spring and fall cleanups read lessRecent Review:We could not be happier with Dynamic Landscaping! Not only were they nice, professional, prompt, and efficient, they are artists! Our retaining wall and patio look like something from a magazine, absolutely stunning quality and craftsmanship. Will definitely be hiring them again for more projects read lesskathryn g.
- Business Description:We are a full service landscape company specializing in all aspects of landscaping. Maintenance, fertilization, irrigation, design and installation are all provided in house by Skinner employees. We have been in business for over thirty years and service throughout the South shore, Boston, Metro West, and parts of the North shore. Fully licensed and insured read lessRecent Review:Skinner Overlook did an outstanding job.Dan C.
Deals in Milford for Leaf Removal
Explore our Solution Center for helpful leaf removal service articles
Rakes are the most convenient yard tools in the market, and using the right type of rake is key towards yard maintenance. But which one is best for your job?
Learning how to rake leaves is easy, especially if you know the right tools, proper body positioning, what clothing to wear and what weather to watch out for.
Find leaf removal services in
- South Grafton
leaf removal services in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A&J Laborers983 Essex st
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- ADAM LANDSCAPING56 ACADEMY RD
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Adams Landscapes, LLC66 Gold St.
- Adaptab Management Consulting LLC1285 River Street Suite B
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced TreePO Box 416
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Junk Removal Inc52, Arlington St.
- ALL Landscaping Co26 Washburn St
- All Outdoor Services381 Main St
- Alpine Landscape Management & Const Company Inc.11 Canal Street
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Junk Removal134 Spectacle Pond Rd
- Angelo Santucci Inc. landscape Contractors95 Adams St.
- Arguin Landscaping101 Pleasant St.
- ATLAS LANDSCAPES24 W TOWNSEND RD
- A Cut Above Landscaping
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B&B Handyman and Cleaning Services350 highland ave #32
- Barry Brothers Landscaping320 Shrewsbury St
- Bartlett Tree Experts32 Nickerson Rd
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- BFB PAINTING49 Dell Ave
- Big Bear Tree35 Reed St
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- Bodio Landscaping10 ferguson street
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- Boudreau Bros Landscaping20 Pratt St
- Brian's Lawn Care7 High St
- Briffetts LandscapingP.O. box 34
Pelham, New Hampshire
- BROOK BOUND NURSERY170 STATE RD E
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Brown Landscaping136 Hamilton St
- Bv carpets inc152 Bishop Dr
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE
- C&J Home Services42 Boylston Rd
Newton Highlands, Massachusetts
- Cahill Lawn Care & Landscaping Inc98 Central St
- Callery Sons Lawns83 Clarence Rd
- Campbell's LandscapingPO Box 61
- Capital facility services corp11 Chocksett Rd
- Cappadona Landscape Co.25 Nutting Rd.
- Captain's Landscape745 Franklin St
- Carlino Landscaping39 Locust St
- Carlton Services118 Beech st
- Central Mass LandscapesPO Box 60423
- Charles River Property Management 60 North St
- Clear Cut Landscaping295 Lake St.
- Colameta Landscaping3 Saint Anne
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Concord Tree & Landscape112 Frye St.
- Crane's Property Maintenance405 Groveland St
- Currier Landscaping Company25 W Mill St
- C&J Home Services
- Dans Rubbish Removal & Dumpster Rentals, LLC.210 Park Ave. 329
- DO ALL CONSTRUCTION12 Meadowview Dr
- Do It All Contractors13 Thompson St
Hyde Park, Massachusetts
- Down to Earth Tree37 Winter Street
- Dumont Landscape Construction216 Concord Road
- Dynamic Landscaping & Masonry Inc835 Edmands Rd
- Dans Rubbish Removal & Dumpster Rentals, LLC.
- E&D Property Maintenance35 watch st
- EAST COAST IRRIGATION & LANDSCAPING INCPO BOX 254
- Elevate Construction Inc1000 S Fairfield Drive Ste. 80
- Esl landscaping and services2 aaron st
- Evergreen Lawn Maintenance and Landscape Corp66 KING ST A
- E&D Property Maintenance
- F&M Landscaping160 Main St 1
- Faulkner Landscaping & Nursery Inc.1130 Hooksett Rd
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- Fine Line Marking Services13 Dodge St
- FORSYTHE PAINTING53 Princeton St
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Four Seasons Landscape & Hardscape Inc.225 Farm St
- Free Quote Construction LLC46 Bluestone Dr.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- F&M Landscaping
- GALIKA CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPING DESIGN221 WASHINGTON ST
- Gallant Landscaping219 Florence st
- GC McGowan Design53 Curtis St
- GOLD STAR MOVING & STORAGE127 SMITH PL
- Green Leaves Landscape Inc107 Main St Suite B
- greenstone landscaping and construction11 torrey st #2
- Growing Vision Design2 Pinecrest Village
- Guindon Landscape coPO box 778
- Gulla Landscape Inc467 Washington St
- Guthrie Bros. Landscaping, Inc15 Munson Ave
- GALIKA CONSTRUCTION LANDSCAPING DESIGN
- H&H Property Management10 Cochituate Street
- H.A. Landscaping Inc175 Willard St Apt 209
- Handyman Pro126 Washington St
- Harris and Company Landscaping38 William Way
- Hartford landscape service 19 Taylor St
- Helping Hands 11 Paine Rd
- Homeowners Friend ServicesPO Box 483
- Homesafe Property PreservationP.O. Box 255884
- H&H Property Management
- J&S Landscaping, Inc1 Oakland St
- JDL Incorporated General Contracting Services14 Hovey Street
- JEAN BROOKS LANDSCAPE875 MAIN ST 5
- JHI Landscape234 Whitney St
- JJ Landscape and Cleaning 53 Tavitian Blvd
- JS Solutions32 Paine st
- J&S Landscaping, Inc