If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Milford, MA
There are 63 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Milford
- Roberto's Affordable LandscapingThe workers worked hard and were quite efficient. They did more than I expected. With leaves gone, beds cleared, shrubs trimmed, and mulch, the garden and yard look tremendous. They also put fertilizer on the lawn and gave me instructions when to water it. We have a small yard, and a team of 5 finished the work in 2 hours read less
- MasonWorks LLCMasonWorks was taking over for a contractor who had run out of steam in mid-project, so it was challenging for them...and there were details left un-addressed by the original contractor. They showed up with the right number of people, then they said they'd show up. They immediately identified design issues, and solved them on the spot (a poor layout for the fire pit, and no border design). They free-handed a beautiful layout for the fire pit, and suggested a really nice border design. The job was started on a Wednesday morning. It rained like crazy on Thursday, and they finished Friday. This was after months of playing footsie with my previous contractor. The solved my problem, and left me with a gorgeous patio...quickly and professionally. They also stayed past 5:00 on the last day to get the job done quickly. So, smoothly done read less
- MasonWorks LLCFrom quoting the job to finishing up the team was super friendly and professional. They checked in several times to make sure we were on the same page regarding the layout and made excellent suggestions. After completing the masonry work they brought in loam which they graded very neatly and seeded with grass seed read less
- MasonWorks LLCThis job went off perfect. The quality of the work was excellent and it was done very quickly. I will hire again for another project in the future. We are thrilled with the end results, they even filled the planter bed with soil which was a nice surprise.
- JOHN COOPER PAVING & SEALING, INC.It went great. We changed our original plans and John Cooper paving was able to adjust for us without any issues. We went from having a tiny driveway only big enough for one car to being able to easily fit four vehicles! This was the best company we could have asked for and they exceeded our expectations. Highly recommend read less
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane Is the owner of the company. He came to look at the job, gave me a written quote and stuck with that quote to the end. Explain the work from beginning to end the job was done Exactly as required, exactly as promised and exactly as described. The job was done precisely on the timeframe that we had discussed, and was completed as close to perfectly as Might be possible. Our old garage floor was demolished and removed, and a new garage floor was installed. We could not have been happier with this job, and this is one of the finest contractors you will have a deal with. A true gentleman! This is the man worth waiting for read less
- Natural Path Landscaping LLCTom, Justin and Adam did an outstanding job installing over 200' of granite curb and 2 new walkways. I reached out to Tom (owner) from a top 10 list for hardscape companies, Swanson stone/granite company gave me when I tried sourcing my own granite. Natural Path was #1 one on the list, emailed to me. I called them and with in 3 -4 days I met with Tom and we discussed ideas for my yard and what my goals were. A week later and with wonderful communication he emailed me a quote. My family decided to move forward with Natural Path. The attention to detail is unprecedented. The consideration for future projects or other contractors is beyond thoughtful. Any concern, change in plans or due to my house being 151 yr old was done seamlessly. These gentlemen are passionate, personable class acts and extremely good at what they do. You will have buyers remorse if you go with any other hardscape company other than Natural path. Worth every penny. Thank you read less
- Masonry & More IncExcellent service and quality. I was very pleased with their skills and care. I would definitely recommend!
- Done Right Landscape & ConstructionSo happy i called Done Right Landscaping, Bruce and his crew wonderful to work with, timely, budget conscience, went above abd beyond my expectations! When they finished I almost didnt recognize by own house!!
- Masonry & More IncCartegiane is a highly experienced mason with great eye for details. He is courteous, responsive and really great to work with.
Concrete Repair Contractors in Milford
- Business Description:At our company we do not see stone masonry as a trade, but a craft and a culture. We are a full service Masonry Contractor servicing both Residential and Commercial customers. We provide "Year-Round" masonry services and can handle "All" aspects of your project eliminating the need for multiple contractors to complete a single project read lessRecent Review:Oscar and his men were extremely hard working and did an excellent job removing and replacing our brick retaining wall. They cleaned and reused some of the old over baked brick for a perfect match to the old walls on the property. They also demolished and filled in a gunite pool and covered it over with a brick patio ( excellent workmanship). In addition they installed a PVC fence and also custom built a horizontal fence. All work was done on a timely and professional manner. I have recommended Oscar to a close friend and he was also very satisfied with his work and price His prices are very competitive. read lesssteve p.
- Business Description:Working with you to bring elegance and coziness to your landscape is RS Construction & Landscaping owners. You need not travel around the world to experience peace and relaxation within a natural environment. Your paradise can be right at home. RS Construction & Landscaping specializes in design and contruction of all types of stone and brick patios, walls and walkways. From the first consultation to the final touches of each job, you will be in excellent hands. With two decades of experience.. read lessRecent Review:I hired them in April 2020 for the sidewalk and railings. They were professional, punctual, very hard working, honest and overall awesome. I hired them again in August 2020 to install the fence.. I can't say enough good things about them read lessBonnie S.
- Business Description:As an independently-operated family business we value each and every customer, doesn't matter if its a large or small job our professionals take pride in offering support from the planning/estimating until the conclusion to your satisfaction of the project. Our areas of expertise start with fences, walkways, side walks, garages, concrete patios and paving. Thank You for considering Horizon Construction for your project! Feel free to contact us for quotes or questions. read lessRecent Review:It went very well! We are extremely satisfied.ana s.
- Business Description:At Fama Masonry, we offer a competitive price and always guarantee our work. We have a highly skilled and qualified team that is dedicated to doing a quality job and cost-effectively as possible.Recent Review:Claudio and his team provided excellent service and work for our foundation repairs. The entire experience with them is simply spectacular. Claudio responded to my call immediately and came over to take a look at our foundation on the same day. He provided constructive advice and suggested a few options. He was very fair with his price. Claudio's team worked for 3 full days, each starting around 7:45am and finishing around 4:30pm. This is a very hard working group of folks and we need to give a huge shout-out to George who did most of the brick laying and re-pointing. They also spent the time each day to clean up the area and wash down any residual concrete on our deck and driveway. We are very happy how everything turned out. We look forward to hiring FAMA again in the future for our retaining wall work and any other small projects that may come up. We are very fortunate to find FAMA and are excited to continue a working relationship with Claudio and his team. We highly recommend anyone looking for a masonry company to seriously consider FAMA Masonry. You will not be disappointed by their quality of work and most importantly, their price read lessEugene S.
- Business Description:Family owned, with 7 employees. Experts in Basement Bulkheads. 30 years experience in foundations & Steel bulkhead doors. Traditional "Bilco factory approved" installer for replacements. Custom steel sizes "Built to Fit" your needs.Old wood doors can be built into strong, secure steel for longivity and safety. Specializing in replacement of old, rusted, steel casing stair units & tops. These were commonly installed in the 1960s&70s.No excavation machines,cranes or heavy trucks needed that dam.. read lessRecent Review:Bulkhead Doors Inc. provided a reasonable estimate, were able to get to the job a few weeks sooner than expected, and did an overall great job. I would highly recommend.Charlie D.
- Business Description:Specializing in asphalt paving installs, services, repairs, seal coating, and more! We have industry experience dating back to 2000, where we created our own company in 2015! We offer residential and commercial services. We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! We offer 10% off for first time customers and we offer 15% off for senior citizens. Check out our service.. read lessRecent Review:Patriot did a fantastic job. Rarely do you get an outstanding job at a very fair price. Pat, the owner is wonderful to work with, communicates well and aims to please. His crew is obviously very experienced. I highly recommend them read lessGlenn N.
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winner 5 Years in a Row with 10% off for all Angie's List Members!! We specialize in replacement and installation of Roofing, Decks/Porches, Vinyl and Wood Siding, along with Window and Door Replacement. Durable Remodeling is a family run business, owned and operated by Dean Willette. A third generation contractor. We offer guaranteed results without any additional cost. We live by the motto do it right the first time. We only use quality products and quality installers. .. read lessRecent Review:nothing was done because they didn't do what they promised they would how can you trust a company like thatShawn B.
- Business Description:Drycrete Waterproofing is the premier full-service basement waterproofing company. We specialize in interior drainage systems, sump pump installation and servicing, foundation crack injections, slab removal and basement lowering. We are the most trusted source for guaranteed solutions to wet and damp basements in homes or businesses in Massachusetts. Drycrete uses the best available products on the market and our expert process transforms a wet undesirable basement into a safe, dry and usable.. read lessRecent Review:Great professional company and proficient crew. Steve came by promptly and quickly provided a very reasonable quote for repair of two foundation cracks, one in a difficult to access location that was taking on water. Leonel was very efficient and cleanly in performing the repair. Have recommended to others read lessAnthony F.
- Business Description:Welcome to RCS LLC, Our family oriented business has a wide variety of experience and background in the construction industry for over 20 years. Some of our work includes: -Finish Carpentry -Bathroom Remodel -Kitchen Remodel -Cabinetry -Electrical -Masonry -Concrete -House Cleaning -Home Organization -Interior Desig read lessRecent Review:It went great and very well. They were very professional and consistent.Patrick L.
- Business Description:2-10 Employees. Costs is determined by the job. Additional Service Areas: Concord Maynard, Dorchester Braintree, Downtown, Fitchburg Leominster, Lynn Beverly, Metro West, Norwood Brockton & Worcester Counties. Portions of Ashland Norfolk County read lessRecent Review:Mr. Kelly came on time, was professional, courteous, respectful and considerate. He took great care with our newly-refinished floors. He finished the job on time and on budget. Johnny's Drywall did a magnificent job and I would hire him again without hesitation read lessRobert M.
Deals in Milford for Concrete Repair
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
Installing paver tiles over existing concrete is a great way to upgrade the look and feel of surfaces on the outside of your home. However, you should consider a few things before taking this route, and this guide describes all of the ins and outs.
Concrete is a durable building material, but it's tricky to lay. If you want to minimize unsightly lines that can worsen over time on your patio or driveway, here are five simple tips to prevent concrete cracks from forming.
Find concrete contractors in
- South Grafton
concrete contractors in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 1-800-BUSYDOGPO Box 920624
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc9 John Robinson Rd
- A Cut Above LandscapingP.O. Box 100
- A&M MASONRY AND RESTORATION1203 halcyon drive
- A-1 Concrete Inc22 Manning Street
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- AC Stone Work41 Perry St
- Accurate Masonry ConstructionPO Box 202
- Acor II EnterprisesPO Box 442
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advance Concrete Construction Inc47 Wilson ave 1
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- Advanced Spa And Pool Corp.199 Lowell Road (Rt.3A)
Hudson, New Hampshire
- Affordable Masonry23 Chartier st.
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- All Season Construction273 Summer Street
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Asphalt Paving28 Zapora Road
HOOKSETT, New Hampshire
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- American Dry Basement Systems/Mold Pro Inc28 Del Mar Dr
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- Angeli Concrete & Construction14 Grove St
- Antanavica Construction Co208 Pine St.
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Aran Islands Masonry81 Rhodes Ave
East Walpole, Massachusetts
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Asphalt Engineering190 Farm St
- Asphalt-Division 197 Boston Post Rd W Suite 377
- Atl Maintenance66 Blanford PL
Bedford, New Hampshire
- ATLAS LANDSCAPES24 W TOWNSEND RD
- Attack-A-Crack Foundation Crack Repair23 Elsmere Rd
- Ayer Concrete Cutting1 Columbia Street
- A 1 Foundation Crack Repair Inc
- B & D Construction Inc252 Britton Street
- B & M LANDSCAPE MAINTENANCE11 AUSTIN ST
- B-Dry System M/E Inc25 Sullivan Rd Ste 4
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B.C. Building Company98 North Street
- Bailey Building Corp108 Montclair Rd
- Basement Solutions of New England, inc.P.O. Box 532
- Bay State Bulkhead460 Pond St
- Ben The Mason23 Cox Ct
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Bentley Services Inc74 Sawin St
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Besthands Landscape Construction & Design Inc22 Colleen Mary Way
South Easton, Massachusetts
- Better Than New Renovations Inc.21 7th Ave
- Bill Hakala Contracting LLC87 Ashby Rd
New Ipswich, New Hampshire
- Biomass Tree & LandscapingP O BOX 533
- BK & Sons Paving3 Verdi Rd
- Black Bear Coatings & Concrete488 Main St
- Blue Dog exercise and Psychology center56 woodbine st
South Attleboro, Massachusetts
- Blue Star MasonryPO Box 692
- BMB Masonry108 Brook St.
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston Contract DrillingPO Box 325
- Boston Home Renovations8 Museum Way Suite 705
- Boston Structural Solutions, Inc.922 LONG POND RD
- Boston's Landscaping and Lawn Specialists38 Clarendon St
- BRIAN J DINSMORE LANDSCAPING14 TOPLIFF ST
- Brothers Property Management2 Langevin st
- Brown & Brothers general contractors65 Cedar St
- Building Technologies Inc. Design and Construction400 W. Cummings Park
- Bulkhead Doors Inc401 Wareham St
- B & D Construction Inc
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO412 Worcester St.
West Boylston, Massachusetts
- C E CYR CONSTRUCTION CO INC300 CANAL ST 1
- C Townsend ConstructionPO Box 383
- C. Grealish General Contractor635 Gallivan Blvd
- Callaghan Masonry89 Minot Street
- CamCo Home and Garden Services, LLC13 Florida Road A
- Carroll Flooring & Remodeling78 oakdale ave
- Caruso Paving45 River Rd
- Central Mass Building & ConstructionPO Box 1687
- Cerna Contracting8 Duke Street
- Chase Masonry & Waterproofing56 Keith Pl
East Bridgewater, Massachusetts
- Cicchetti Construction79 Essex St
- Citywide Paving and Masonry689 Main St.
- Classic Concrete800 Main St #224
- COLONIAL BARN RESTORATION, Inc.269 OLD BAY RD
- COLONIAL SIDING & HOME CONSTRUCTIONP.O. BOX 948
- Combat Corp24 Wright Ave
Merrimack, New Hampshire
- Commercial Property Solutions 38 Broadway
- Commonwealth Utility CompanyP.O Box 256
- COMPLETE SERVICES33 PHILOMENA AVE # B
- Concrete Cut & Core2 Glenmere Rd
- Concrete Doorway Cutting Service66A Hancock Street
- Concrete Masonry SolutionsPO Box 635
- CONCRETE SOLUTIONS PLUS40 Trainor Dr.
- Construction Enterprise Inc55 Longwood Ave
- Construction Specialties, LLC.9 Poplar Street
- Cooper Bros Asphalt PavingPO Box 1084
- Crazy Crete Construction28 Victor St
- Creative Pools & Construction5 Burnside St
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Crystal Renovations LLC95 Bellevue St
- Cupecoy Enterprises Inc201 Plymouth Street
- C & G CONSTRUCTION CO
- D L Foote & Sons Inc169 Middle St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- D L Foote & Sons Inc