For homeowners who struggle to keep up with household those whose health prevents them from doing certain tasks, hiring help with chores around the house can be a huge help. Here are some of the best chores pros can do for you to make life a little easier
Get matched with top handyman services in Milford, MA
There are 102 highly-rated local handyman services.
Recent Handyman Reviews in Milford
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond
- DC Regan General ContractingIt was clear there were some unknowns with the project from the start. Chris clearly explained the possibilities, the potential resolutions and his recommendations. As the project began, it became clear that there were even more problems than originally thought. Chris explained my options, answered all my questions, and did a great job in fixing everything. Chris was easy and pleasant to work with. I would definitely hire him again
- ACE Handyman Services of Greater BostonBob Samson was fantastic! He was professional, responsible and made sure the job was executed on time. I would hire him again for any future projects.
- Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWestThis company is amazing and they do all types of work. The guy's that work for Mr. Handyman are so knowledgeable and so amazing at what they do. I have hired them to do small jobs like re-attaching my fireplace molding to rebuilding my Deck and completely rebuilding a room and making it my office. I would recommend them for all type of jobs no matter what. I am so pleased with everything about Mr. Handyman
- Luxe RenovationsMy wife and I are absolutely thrilled with the results of the project. Arthur was able to deliver everything that we had asked for on time and on budget. Helped through the full design process, and even picked up the tile for us. No unexpected surprises. Our kitchen looks brand new without the cost and hassle of replacing our cabinets. We were referred to Luxe Renovations and Arthur from a friend and we are glad that we reached out! Would highly recommend to anyone looking for a reliable contractor
- Demeulles Tree and LandscapesIt was great - took the 2 days they had projected, cost was under 1/2 of other fencing companies. We just needed their labor as we had purchased all of the supplies. We willl most likely hire them for some hardscaping work next spring.
- Duncan BuildersThe last renovation went extremely well We have used Duncan Builders for three major renovations and and many minor projects We have been very happy with not only the amazing job they do but with their professionalism and perfection We have recommend Duncan to many friends and relations and everyone has been totally satisfied The estimate for work is very fair and they always follow through They are always on time and show up when promised All workers are polite and clean up the area before they leave every da
- Celio Prado Painting Inc.Douglas, who owns the company, is an exceptional craftsman who helps assess and solve problems. His company is known for its excellent painting, both interior and exterior, but his work as a skilled carpenter is exceptional. He has done other home projects for me, and I highly recommend him. Additionally, his pricing is very reasonable
- Auto-Fix Home ImprovementsAfter a pleasant phone conversation to set up the appointment, Warren called back several days before the appointment to say he had time available unexpectedly. He came on that earlier date and performed the tasks quickly and efficiently after going out to purchase the items needed. The work is professional and the repairs look great. Would definitely hire Warren again
- At Your ServiceHad a pleasant experience with the services performed. The paint job was very precisely done. Floors were updated and got a great recommendation on what floor type is best for my convenience. Overall, updated my finished basement in a timely and professional manner. Would recommend!
Handymen in Milford
- Business Description:J.C. Stone Constuction and SOS is a family owned construction and handyman service company, located in North Smithfield, RI. We specialize in remodeling and renovation projects, but no job is too small (or too big). Our services include kitchens, bathrooms, exterior work, window and door replacements, small repairs, concrete work, tiling, backsplashes, gutter cleaning, and drywall installation. We'll help you turn your visions into reality in any part of your home. Call us for a free estim..Recent Review:It was great. He communicated a lot. He told me exactly what's going on and he did a great job.Susan F.
- Business Description:Handyman Pro specializes in any work that requires specialty licensing or specific trade-work, such as: Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning, etc. We do all the work ourselves, saving you time and aggravation that you'd otherwise deal with in working with multiple subcontractors. I fully stand behind my work 110%. Please call to see how I can help, or you can email us directly at email@example.com. Thank you!Recent Review:The two handymen were pleasant and easy to deal with and completed the following tasks successfully: installing curtain rods and brackets in the master bedroom and assembling a medium-sized wooden desk. However - prior to the visit, I specifically requested that they hang two very large mirrors using anchors. I was not aware of what anchors looked like when they installed hooks instead of anchors. After they left, I learned that the hooks that they installed would have led the mirrors to fall off the walls and they had NOT install anchors. The office manager was not accommodating except to reduce the fee by $15. After several back and forth and a conversation with the owner, I agreed to pay the $300 minimum, but it would have made a big difference in my experience, if the office manager had been more flexible on the fees, given that the work performed was sub-standard and even dangerous (if the mirrors had fallen on someone). I would NOT hire them againAmy M.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte..Recent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointedKathleen D.
- Business Description:Welcome to Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWest where professional, safe, reliable handyman service for your entire "To Do" list is just one call away. That's why local residents choose our professional handymen, who specialize in all major and minor home repairs over an independent handyman. Additional DBAs - AA Mr Handyman, Mr Handyman, Handyman Enterprises Inc. Additional email - firstname.lastname@example.org. Subs used for plumbing, electrical, heating & air conditioningRecent Review:The project got off initially to a bad start when the handyman did not show up at the scheduled time and date. But after a phone call, the work was re-scheduled. This time he came exactly on time. The professional handyman was very polite and courteous. He clearly understood all my requests and carried them out very well and efficiently. There is a service fee of $54 and an hourly fee of $134 with a one hour minimum. But these charges, especially the service fee is not exorbitant, given that some companies charge much more. All in all, I was very pleased and will definitely use Mr. Handyman againDelano Y.
- Business Description:Here at Wood Is Good, we sustain our business on quality and integrity. With over 11 years of experience we are experts in the Handyman and Interior Painting trades and are committed to quality from the beginning to the end of your project. We specialize in small to medium jobs that really improve the quality of life for our customers. Contact us to discuss what needs improving in your home. We look forward to earning your businessRecent Review:Rich did a number of projects at our home. He fixed some closets, installed light fixtures and garbage disposals, installed curtains, and several other small jobs. He is very sincere and punctual and takes care of all the details. He is our go-to guy for handyman and carpentry work. I highly recommend him for these kind of worksArnab D.
- Business Description:All types of finishes:smooth, sand, texture. Quality work, free estimates.Recent Review:I Hired Bertie to replace a water damaged wall. He was very responsive. The job went very well. Bertie is knowledgeable about what needed to be done. He also did some unplanned masonry work that needed to be done and did a great job on all. His cost was very reasonable. I would definitely use him againStephen M.
- Business Description:We are a strong fast company that pride in trying to get the job done for the customer. We also offer sub contractors.Recent Review:The quality of work, level of professionalism, and fairness of pricing is difficult to rival. I trust this team with our home, and have worked with them for over five years now. Total spend of all projects including skylights is well over $20,000, and I remain a very happy and loyal clientHoward W.
- Business Description:"Construction Services Taylor'd To Your Needs" Taylor Made Contracting is a licensed and insured construction company that specializes in making customers satisfied. We offer a full range of construction services, from asphalt/concrete driveways and parking lots, to property management and remodeling. We service both the commercial and residential industries. The company was established in 2003 and incorporated in Massachusetts in 2005. We employ 6-8 very experienced employees. We offer free ..Recent Review:The work was excellent. They were great, on time, repsectful, expalained things, and excellent.Julie C.
- Business Description:Here at Scorpion Painting, we pride ourselves on our attention to detail. Our small and highly skilled crew will get your home looking picture perfect in no time at all. No job is finished until it meets the quality standards of our customers. Any project, large our small, will be worked on personally by the owner and general contractor to ensure perfection. We are a small business with big heart. Owner, Kal, and his wife and General Manager, Haylie, personally handle and maintain all projec..Recent Review:Kal and team were professional and responsive. The plan was clearly laid out for me. The work quality is high, and they were great working thru some issues around holes in my walls and paint colors. I benchmarked the cost and it was fair. Would recommendEleanor H.
- Business Description:Welcome to iROOF LLC, your best choice when it comes to a roofing or remodeling contractor in the area. When working with a contractor it's vital to choose the right contractor with the proper skills and ethics to assure the project gets done to code and to the standards of the customer. We believe it starts by taking a hands-on approach to every aspect of project from the beginning to the completion of the project. Most of all, it means having a deep understanding of the all trades. Knowin..Recent Review:Just had my roof done in Litchfield, NH on January 30th. Completely done in one day. The premises were left in the same condition as before the job was started. Never would know that there was a crew of eight working here the day before. Everything went smooth from working with Lonnie for the quote to finishing the paperwork with him after the job was done. My compliments to the crew, they worked together as a team. Amazing how they got all that work done in less than day. Smooth and efficient. I did my homework and got a total of three quotes. One of the quotes was almost three times the price of the quote from iRoof. The other quote was in the middle. You don't need to overpay for a quality roof. All the materials used on this job were quality materials. Lots of Grace ice and water shield in the critical areas. The roof looks great! I highly recommend iRoofBill C.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful handyman service articles
You want the best contractor for your project, so interview several people before hiring anyone. If they ask any of these questions, find someone else.
Weatherstripping your property is an affordable and effective way to reduce your energy bill easily. See how much it costs and how much you can save.
Find handyman services in
- South Grafton
handyman services in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A Pena Enterprise, LLC
- A plus maintenance
- A to Z257 Mendon Rd
- A to Z clean outs and repair
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- AAA Chimney and Roofing/Home Improvements1295 Beacon St. P.O. 743
- AAA Handyman Services560 Mill Street 106
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- Above & Beyond Construction L.L.C53 Banbury Ln
- Above All Painting Specialists124 Freedom
- Above All Roofing1303 Eddie Dowling Hwy
North Smithfield, Rhode Island
- ABR remodeling Inc5 fernwood dr unit d
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- ACS PROPERTY MANAGEMENT
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Addeo and Sons Construction Inc120 MILFORD RD
South Grafton, Massachusetts
- Adelino Soares Construction1255 Sharps Lot Rd
- Adiant Services8 Wentworth Ave
- Adone Tile & Bath 52 Grove St
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Against The Grain898 Waverly St
- Age Home Improvement Inc.4 Maria Cir
- Air-Tight Weatherization LLC9 Story Ave
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Clean139 Lake Ave
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL IN ONE PLASTERING INCPO BOX 122
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Amanah Painting24 Nazneen Circle
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- America Hardwood Floor Services6 Park St
- Americaeaglefastlabor131 Willis Ave
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- AMERICAN EAGLE TRADESMEN COMPANY39 Nolan Way
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR CONSTRUCTION&REMODELING INC.50 school st apt b
- Anastacio Baptista54 Angell St
Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
- Anchor Builders248 Central St.
- Anderson Painting Co.182 Summit Ave Apt 2
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Andyman58 Monument St
- Anthony's Hardwood Floors85 Marshall St
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- ARCH PAINTINGOne Presidential Way Suite 109
- Arco Woodcrafting431 EAST ST
- Arctic Systems233 Sandy Hil Dr
- ARI Contracting571 California St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- ARO Home improvement157 B Street
- Arrow Emergency Services LLC 213 Burlingame Rd
- ARTHUR O'SHEA156 LIBERTY ST
- Artistri Professionals945 Concord St
- Aspen Environmental270 Lawrence St
- At Your Service Painting & Remodeling78 fuller st
- Auburn and Brown Construction, LLC21 Mason Street
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- A Pena Enterprise, LLC
- B & B Plumbing Plus10 Jay St
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- B&B Handyman and Cleaning Services350 highland ave #32
- Barnes Building & Remodeling100 Grove St # 216
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- BATTLELINE PEST MANAGEMENT73 HUNTER AVE
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- BB Remodeling Company178 Bowen St
South Boston, Massachusetts
- BB Homes69 Sharon St apt 2
- BD Handyman Services43 Whitfield St
Dorchester Center, Massachusetts
- Beacon Hill Lock & Key146 Charles St
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Beast Coast Power Washing6 Gary Dr
- Bella' s Cleaning Solutions26 DUNSHIRE DR 26
North Chelmsford, Massachusetts
- Belliveau Design and Remodeling10 blackstone st
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Berbert & De Melo Construction Co221 South St .
- Bertolino Construction Ser14 konkel ave
- Berube and sons pool, plow and spa1059 Hayward st
Manchester, New Hampshire
- Best Results Handyman112 connors street
- Best Yet Installation15A S Spencer Rd
- BETTER HOME REMODELING118 HAMPTON ST
- Betterment Construction inc9 Raymond Marchetti St
- Big Bear Tree35 Reed St
- B & B Plumbing Plus