Your front door should make a great first impression. This guide presents all the types of front doors available to purchase, from steel to solid wood to wrought iron, and also includes important tips to know before you hand over your credit card.
Get matched with top door installers in Milford, MA
There are 109 highly-rated local door installers.
Recent Door Installation Reviews in Milford
- MA Design & Construction CoOur experience with MA Design and Construction Co was seamless from start to finish. From the initial consult with a project manager to working directly with the owners of the company our front door project was as easy as renovations in your home can go. They were flexible about timing, communicative, and very easy to work with. We initially had our two front doors replaced and ended adding a portico to the front entrance as well. Marc, Raquel and their crew of many were able to accommodate our last minute request and finished the job with out pause. The carpenters and painters worked cleanly and did not leave any trace of their work behind, which is important for me with a dog, a few cats and small children. I look forward to working with this company again on the numerous projects around our home read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did read less
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly read less
- Norman BuildersRyan and crew were awesome... professional, punctual, excellent workmanship, very fair price. Ryan and Warely did exactly what they said, exactly when they said it would be done. Excellent communications throughout the entire process. Will not hesitate to use Norman Construction again - and very happy to provide high recommendation! Norman Construction built two small-ish additions to our home (at the same time!) - the crew was able to perform some very detailed demo immediately adjacent to our living space to get the work completed .... with zero interruptions or issues to our living space read less
- E Cox Construction LLCWe got estimates from several contractors. After evaluating all we decided to go with Enda though he was not the least expensive. It turned out to be the best decision we made. Enda is a consummate professional who is extremely responsive, always available, very organized and meticulous and communicates clearly. He is patient and always willing to adapt to the needs of the project as it changes. We have worked with him since January of 2021 and we changed the scope of our project quite significantly from what it was when we started. Enda accommodated all of it very patiently and at each step clearly communicating what was included what was extra. Many things he just threw in. Enda is always accessible and I have always been able to reach him on the phone. The couple times he was not able to pick up he called me back in 15-30 mins as he was in another meeting. While doing our current project, he and his subs did an excellent job. We brought down and completely redid our Kitchen (Cabinets, counters, appliance and changed the layout), changed all our wood flooring, painted our entire condo, redid all our closets, changed all our door hardware, redid all the fixtures in our bathrooms, replaced our toilets to Toto, partially redid our showers, redid all our electrical switches and outlets, added extra lighting, etc. It was major remodel of our Condo in Boston. To give one example of Enda's professionalism, we were not totally satisfied with the first painter. Enda, gave us a refund and hired the painter we recommended and got him to do an excellent job. Now we love how it came out. We have done 2 other major projects for our previous house. I have never met a contractor that is this professional. This includes the GC we hired to build our that custom designed house. He has been an absolute pleasure to work with. We will hire him for all our projects moving forward. For anybody looking to do projects my wife and I would recommend Enda with my highest level of recommendation without any reservation. He is really that good read less
- Neary ConstructionLiam is very professional and takes pride in his work. He was in constant communication with us in every step for the entire duration of the project. He and his team showed up on time every morning and clean up every afternoon. There was no interference with our daily routine. We are very happy with how the rooms came out. Would highly recommend read less
- Mr. Handyman of Central MetroWestIt went great! John I was amazing. He did a great job, and because the jobs my wife and I have we were only available for weekends. So we had John for 4 hours, we didn’t realize he would finish everything so fast, so we had to give him additional tasks. We felt Bad, but he did help with tasks which my wife and I knew we would have trouble with. He ripped out carpet in an adjoining room, installed a door that we had bought, and put up some exterior lights, and mounted a Tv. He also took pictures so he could give us estimates/quotes for future projects. John was very honest, social, polite, and most importantly transparent. Because of great John was, my wife and I know that we will be using Mr handyman (hopefully John again) for an attic ladder door install, basement door install, and window removal/install. My dad referred them to me, and I know why read less
Door Installers in Milford
- Business Description:We are a father and son door and window installation company. We can install new or replacement products. We will handle all interior and exterior trim options and make sure your installs are fully insulated and sealed from the weather by using all the newest technology. We treat your house like we are working on our house. Clean and perfect read lessRecent Review:I would definitely hire Castle View LLC again if I had other projects that needed to get done. I had a garage/ basement fire door installed and was a very professional job. Seth came over one night to get measurements and the door was installed the very next day. Seth was highly professional, punctual, and price of the project was very reasonable. I would highly recommend Seth read lessPaul L.
- Business Description:Thank you for your interest in Phalan Construction! Winner of the Angies List Super Service award 2011, 12, 13, 14, 15 and 2016. Please Contact Me by email at Info@phalanconstruction.com or through the contact link at my website www.phalanconstruction.com. Include pictures and a detailed work list for best response. Please understand, I typically work by myself and if I am unable to respond to your email request or phone call within a reasonable time, it is due to prescheduled work. I am inte.. read lessRecent Review:Bob is a very careful and efficient worker. We reviewed what needed to be accomplished upon his arrival, and then he got to it! He checked in periodically to be certain progress was going in the manner I requested. He offered suggestions; and was thoughtful in h s approach to his work. He was respectful of me and my home. Give him a try, you won't be disappointed read lessKathleen D.
- Business Description:Window World is America's largest replacement window company, offering a House Full of WIndows Installed from $3,979.00 with a lifetime warranty including glass breakage. Window World of Boston serves all of the areas surrounding Boston. Because of our superior quality products, and exceptional warranty guaranteeing them, our vinyl replacement windows are energy star certified and have earned the coveted Good Housekeeping Seal. Our goal is to serve the Boston metro area with the finest qualit.. read less
- Business Description:Does your home need replacement windows, roofing, siding, doors, or attic insulation that is high-quality, energy-efficient, and comes with a lifetime warranty? We're the nation's largest full-service exterior home remodeler and over 500-time Angie’s List Super Service award winner. We can help transform your house into a beautiful and cost-effective home you've always dreamed of. At Power, you'll love our friendly, knowledgable, and professional remodeling consultants and be delighted by our.. read lessRecent Review:Power were referred to us and we couldn’t be happier. Courtney did a great job and apart from the reschedule (understandably because of COVID), everything has been seamless. We’d definitely pass the recommendation forward read lessLori K.
- Business Description:Handyman Pro specializes in any work that requires specialty licensing or specific trade-work, such as: Plumbing, Electrical, Heating/Air Conditioning, etc. We do all the work ourselves, saving you time and aggravation that you'd otherwise deal with in working with multiple subcontractors. I fully stand behind my work 110%. Please call to see how I can help, or you can email us directly at email@example.com. Thank you! read lessRecent Review:The two handymen were pleasant and easy to deal with and completed the following tasks successfully: installing curtain rods and brackets in the master bedroom and assembling a medium-sized wooden desk. However - prior to the visit, I specifically requested that they hang two very large mirrors using anchors. I was not aware of what anchors looked like when they installed hooks instead of anchors. After they left, I learned that the hooks that they installed would have led the mirrors to fall off the walls and they had NOT install anchors. The office manager was not accommodating except to reduce the fee by $15. After several back and forth and a conversation with the owner, I agreed to pay the $300 minimum, but it would have made a big difference in my experience, if the office manager had been more flexible on the fees, given that the work performed was sub-standard and even dangerous (if the mirrors had fallen on someone). I would NOT hire them again read lessAmy M.
- Business Description:We are a family owned business since 1979 specializing in vinyl siding and replacement windows. With over 30 years of experience we take pride in every job and are committed to customer satisfaction with the best of industry products. As your local siding contractor we service Manchester, Bedford, Londonderry, Hooksett and the surrounding areas. Older homes are our specialty read lessRecent Review:Our house is 27 years old, and was in need of siding and windows. We were impressed by the work that JMR was doing on a home near us, and we asked Jean-Marc to give us an estimate. He was very flexible in helping us select the siding, windows, insulation and gutters. We had some significant carpentry added to the job, changing the size and style of a couple windows and replacing a French door with two windows. Jean-Marc and Claude were absolutely professional, immaculate and accurate. Their work ethic is impressive, and they would always keep us appraised of their plan going forward. The house came out beautiful, and the work performed is solid. I highly recommend Dependable JMR Siding and Windows to anyone seeking a quality job at a reasonable price read lessTom R.
- Business Description:When dealing with Sears Garage Doors you will be dealing with Sears directly. There are no separate contractors, only Sears employees. Please see our website at Searsgaragedoors.com and enter your zip code for all of our current promotions going on currently. Can't afford a new door now? The great aspect of dealing with Sears is that you can use your Sears card and receive no interest financing read lessRecent Review:They have a special, I've been pleased with them, they do a fine job for the tune up.Gail G.
- Business Description:APPROXIMATELY 47 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR ELECTRICAL & FLOOR REFINISHING. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. NO TRAVEL CHARGES. SERVICES FEES MAY APPLY. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER-HOURS SERVICE. LICENSE # 10570. ADDITIONAL SERVICE AREAS: NORWOOD-BROCKTON, LYNN-BEVERLY, CONCORD-MAYNARD, ASHLAND-NORFOLK, CHELMSFORD-HAVERHILL, BOXFORD-GLOUCESTER & PORTIONS OF ATTLEBORO-TAUNTON, COHASSET-PLYMOUTH, FITCHBURG-LEOMINSTER & MANCHESTER-NASHUA read less
- Business Description:Super Service Award Winners Every Year since advertising on AL: 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018, 2019, 2020. 3rd Generation family owned and operated Exterior Experts specializing in Asphalt & Rubber Roofing, All types of Siding: Vinyl, Cedar, Polymer, Fiber Cement & Stone, New Construction & Replacement Windows, Exterior Doors, Gutters, Skylights. In today's day and age where quality, craftsmanship and simple honesty can be tough, if not impossible to find, you need not look any further. We do it ri.. read lessRecent Review:I highly recommend Beantown Home Improvements. The estimate was done by the owner and he stayed right on target. They crew is very skilled. They were efficient, responsive and easy to communicate with. Our siding, roof and decks look amazing! It feels like we are in a brand new house read lessJennifer W.
- Business Description:Thomas J Remodeling is a high end general contracting company that services the greater Boston and Metro West areas of Massachusetts. We specialize in kitchens, bathrooms, basements, windows, doors and much more. Our focus is on the clients and our work speaks for itself. We pride ourselves on high quality output. Whether it's in the carpentry and tile work or overseeing the schedule of a large project, we truly shine in our ability to bring our client's vision into reality. Please get in tou.. read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful door installer articles
There are many types of door locks available to homeowners, and each has their own benefits, drawbacks, and uses. This guide breaks down the most common types of door locks, what their attributes are, and in what cases you should consider using them.
The front door is the first thing most people will notice about your home, which is why even small upgrades can give you curb appeal a big boost. This guide lists seven changes you can make to your front door that will have a big impact.
Find door installers in
- South Grafton
door installers in Milford
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Nu Face Kitchens779 Hartford Tpke
- A&A Construction LLC7 Fulton St
Hudson, New Hampshire
- A-American Roofing Remodeling Co Inc85 Plymouth Street
- A.J. Belcher Landscape & ConstructionPO Box 3419
- A1 Derry Home Doctors 52 S Main St
Derry, New Hampshire
- AA Tofani Construction Co Inc29 Holly Ln
- Abba Doors6 Kelsey Rd
- ABC Supply Company INC / Bradco / Wickes (Check Pa25 Union Ave
- Above & Beyond Construction L.L.C53 Banbury Ln
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- Abrantes Building Company55 Harding St
- Absolute Home Comfort151 Veterans Rd.
- Accurate Glass & Aluminum, Inc. Shower Doors11 Garden Terrace
- Action Lock and Key, Inc.17 Cambridge Street
- AD Builders59 north brookfield rd.
- ADAMS DOOR SERVICE6 STANLEY ST
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Gutter Systems Inc50 Tyler Drive
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- ADVANCED VINYL SIDING236 Danforth St
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- Agawam Fence Company524 Newburyport Turnpike
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- AJ Walsh & Sons159A Waverly Rd
- Alan D, Lopriore, General Remodeling and Building46 Parker Street
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- Allbello Carpentry7 Sheffield St.
- Alliance Home Improvement Inc375 Chicopee St.
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- Alp Wood Refinishing and Cabinetry185 W Main St 01568
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Am Installation Inc185 Squire Rd # 6
- Amber Construction LLC6 Partridge Hill rd
- AMBIENCE CONSTRUCTION75 COLUMBIA ST
- American Discount Roofing & Siding2 Second St
- american door sales33 daytona rd
- American Dreamwrights Custom Builders121 Dudley Road
- american fence deck & landscape inc72 four winds drive
- American Home Improvement Masters614 Nashua Street
Milford, New Hampshire
- Ames & Young Inc661 S Main St Ste 4
- AMR Construction & Remodeling50 school st 2
- ANA construction19 Lincoln St
- ANCHOR AUTO BODY3 BREED AVE
- Andrew Porter Contracting325 Worcester Rd
- Andy Welch10 Woodbine Street
- Antanavica Construction Co208 Pine St.
- ANTHONY'S FURNITURE REPAIR & RESTORATION180 ELM ST
- Antoniel Painting & Finish1000 Governors Dr
- Antrim Coast Painting LLC58 Union St
- Apex Roofing & Restoration LLC3 Easy St
- ARLMONT GLASS & MIRROR427 High St
- ARM Construction8 Quaker Rd
- Artisan Construction Services Inc.P.O. Box 101
- Associated Framing Contractors IncPO Box 1536
- Atlas Contracting, Inc.87 Beaver Street Unit B
- AULT-A-MET DOORPO Box 132
- A J Wood Construction Inc
- B & D Construction Inc252 Britton Street
- B & R GLASS AND MIRROR LLC6 FEDERAL ST 1
- B&A Construction LLC341 SIlver Lake Rd
Hollis, New Hampshire
- BAJ Construction Corp2 Rhodes Pl
- BANNER GLASS SHELMAR187 WATER ST
- Barra Building99 Bigelow St
- Bay State Bulkhead460 Pond St
- Bay State Property ServicesPO Box 42
- Bay State Re-Bath55 B Corporate Park Dr
- BB Remodeling Company178 Bowen St
South Boston, Massachusetts
- Beantown Home Improvements, Inc.53 Plain St
- Bellingham Lumber1210 Pulaski Boulevard
- Ben's Construction Inc206 S Main St
- benoit construction155 Airport Rd
- Bert Murphy Construction Inc71 Belcher Cir
- Bertolino Construction Ser14 konkel ave
- Best Home Improvement380 Broadway
- Best Results Handyman112 connors street
- BETTER HOME REMODELING118 HAMPTON ST
- Better Way Home Improvement152 Sutton Ave
- Beverly Overhead Garage Door Co IncPO Box 47
- Bill Hallaman Builder148 Lower Gore Rd
- BILL LEGER CONSTRUCTION10 FROG HOLLOW RD
- BILL MORIN CONSTRUCTION CO849 MENDON RD
- Bonafide Home Inspections14234 Bay Dr
- Boston Builders Bureau30 Stearns Road 201
- Boston Concrete Forms, Inc.580 Chelsea Street Suite 204
E Boston, Massachusetts
- Boston MA Lock Shop304 Newbury St
- Braz Remodeling USA6r Salem st AP 02
- Brian Dumais - General Contractor36 Fiske Street st
- Brian Fiske243 Wapping Rd
Portsmouth, Rhode Island
- Bruin Corp of Framingham208 Pond St
- Brunswick Enclosure Corp25 Sullivan RD Ste 6
North Billerica, Massachusetts
- B & D Construction Inc