Matthew Burt Electrical

Massachusetts
Massachusetts: General

7 Lobao Dr

Danvers, MA 01923

Professional Quality Service is what you can expect from Matthew Burt Electrical. We provide a wide range of electrical services for your home, including complete electrical upgrades and electrical installation services for your remodeling projects. Electrical Upgrades Allow us to upgrade your power meter and electrical panel for a higher level of safety and reliability. We make sure that everything is completely up to code, and we also upgrade all types of wiring for homes and businesses. We can also handle all the wiring for a hot tub or spa installation. Remodeling? If you are remodeling your kitchen or bathroom or installing an additional room, call upon our technicians to upgrade your electrical system. We begin by scheduling a consultation to find out your specific needs. If you have a floor plan, we can use it to customize your electrical services and determine what type of appliances are going to be used. We always provide personalized service at affordable rates. We are centrally located in the North Shore Area to be at your place of residence or business quickly for any service calls. We offer electrical installation and repair services for all types of homes and businesses. Effective Electrical Solutions If there is something wrong with your electrical system such as dimming lights, a bad circuit, or an outlet that's not working? We will repair the problem immediately. We begin by troubleshooting the problem to discover its source, and we can remedy most electrical issues and have everything up to code on the same day. We also perform a variety of installations, including adding more circuits and new panels. Lighting Installation Matthew Burt Electrical offers installations for a variety of fixtures to highlight certain decor or to create a certain mood in any room. We also offer exterior lighting and can install underground electrical circuits, concealed mood lighting, and sensors. Generator Installation. Make sure your home is prepared for your next power outage, hurricane or snowstorms with a properly installed generator. Our technicians install generators for both commercial and residential customers. We install most generators such as Generac and more. Contact us today to schedule the electrical installations or repairs that your home or building requires....

electrician (34)lighting (13)ceiling fan installation (2)appliance repair (2)

01/02/2021

Rachelle G.

Matt did a great job. He shows up on time, got the hot tub disconnect installed, and worked it so that he didn’t have to drill the deck.

Description of Work
Hot tub install

Work Completed On 11/19/2020

11/18/2020

Curtiss S.

I had a fairly simple job to redo the wiring for an external motion sensor light above my garage. Matthew answered on the first call and accepted the job request even though it was a small job. He made himself available first thing the next morning to check out what needed to be done. Even though he was free to complete the job at that time, I wasn't able to stay. We scheduled for the work to be done 2 days later, first thing in the morning. He showed up promptly and installed the new light. He also corrected some wiring in my basement that wasn't up to code, only charging a marginal amount more for that work and he also pointed out how one of the circuit breakers in my panel wasn't compatible with the type of panel and replaced the breaker, charging only the cost of the switch. Overall, a very good experience and a quick turnaround.

Description of Work
Wiring for external light and bringing wiring in basement up to code

Category electrician,lighting

Work Completed On 11/16/2020

06/09/2019

Carl T.

Very professional. A job well done.

Description of Work
Electrical work

Work Completed On 02/06/2021

12/29/2018

Robert K.

I called Matthew Burt regarding a concern with support of the power line to the house. He responded very quickly to make an assessment. It turned out to be a National Grid issue. He didn't charge me for the visit since he didn't do any work, but he did provide correct advice. I called him again when I had difficulty with a smart switch installation. He responded again very quickly and did the work quickly and satisfactorily.

Description of Work
Consult on outside power supply line and indoor switch installation

Work Completed On 12/21/2018

10/24/2018

Joe A.

Matt came to us with great ideas and incite on the perfect placement of recessed lighting needed to light our living room. He thought of so many details we wouldn’t have thought of, like how the lighting would reflect off of the mounted TV or where we put our Christmas tree during the holidays in relation to where the lights would be installed. It was those professional factors that Matt brought with him that made his work that much more impressive. Besides these points, Matt’s actual work was exceptional. He was on time, worked quickly for doing the job alone and completely transformed our room to look even better than we could have imagined. Lastly, he informed us of some further work our home will need in the future , that we had no idea about & was not informed of during our inspection a year ago, to prevent some potential issues with our electricity wecould have in the future. It was this & all the professionalism he brought with him that made the experience go with such ease. I highly recommend Matt for any electrical work you might ever need.

Description of Work
Recessed lighting installation and fan removal/repair

Work Completed On 10/17/2018

10/16/2018

John W.

EXCELLENT. Matt Burt did the job efficiently and answered clearly all our questions and finished the job according to our town's code in less time than he originally estimated.

Description of Work
Install three smoke/CO detectors and necessary required wiring.

Work Completed On 10/16/2018

10/10/2018

Douglas M.

Matt is very personable and reliable, if I need an electrician in the future I'll be calling him from now on.

Description of Work
pool timer, wall outlet,

Work Completed On 07/25/2020

09/19/2018

Shawn G.

Matt performed a job for me a while back. I then called him again for another job to hang a ceiling fixture more recently. He is fantastic. He shows up on time, is very professional and charges a reasonable rate.

Description of Work
Install Ceiling Fixture and replace outside outlet

Work Completed On 08/24/2018

05/21/2018

Karen S.

Arrived on time, did work quickly and work completed as requested.

Description of Work
General electrical work; new plugs, install overhead lights, repair/replace existing plugs.

Work Completed On 04/05/2018

11/20/2017

Joyce T.

The improvements took five working days, and they did exceed my quote, but that was because of the changes I made as we moved forward. Matthew is a professional. He was the only contractor who presented me with a detailed itemized quote that covered everything I outlined in our walk through. In the process of doing the work, Matthew did have some helpful suggestions, which I approved. During our initial meeting he did tell me that he would need to pull a permit for some of the work I wanted done, and he did include that cost of the permit in the quote. He also told me there needed to be some upgrades made to my electrical panel, which he also took care of. When it was time for the inspection and sign-off on the permit, Matthew met the inspector and presented me with the sign-off document. Two weeks ago I called Matthew back to change my dining room fixture, and I was just as pleased with his professionalism and neatness as I was the first time. I would definitely recommend Matthew Burt.

Description of Work
I recently purchased a townhouse in Middleton, and I wanted to have: recessed LED lighting installed in the bathrooms; under-cabinet LED lighting installed in the kitchen and change the existing lighting to LED lighting; a ceiling fan installed in the master bedroom and rocker switches installed throughout the house'

Category electrician,lighting,ceiling fans

Work Completed On 11/20/2017

*Consultations *Electrical service *Repairs *Construction *Service upgrades *Lighting