What are the best colors for basement walls? Whether your basement is a separate living space, entertainment area, kids’ playroom, or anything else, a new coat of paint can totally transform it. Learn the top colors for painting your basement.
Get matched with top interior painters in Danvers, MA
There are 243 highly-rated local interior painters.
Recent Interior Painting Reviews in Danvers
- MA Design & Construction CoWe had a great experience working with MA Design & Construction. They care about their work and make sure the customer is happy. We recently wrapped up several projects with them – kitchen and half bath remodel, new flooring, adding new recessed lights, new fireplace hearth and painting all of the first floor and stairwells going up and downstairs. From the beginning, both Marc and Raquel were super responsive, often within minutes and many times well outside of business hours. They listened to what we wanted and Raquel, Marc and their tile guy all offered wonderful suggestions that we did not think of. The initial estimate was accurate and within reason. We wound up going a little over because we needed a new sub-panel installed and decided to go with upgraded countertops. This was not because of any inaccurate forecasting. The team was organized and cleaned up every day. On top of everything, they finished the work earlier than we expected! We are very pleased with the result and would not hesitate to work with them again read less
- MA Design & Construction CoMA Design & Construction is a great company with great people. They take care of their customers and work **** ** their projects to deliver the best results. Marc’s team started working on our house right before the pandemic. The team continued working while maintaining all safety measures, and he kept us updated on the progress with daily calls and messages. Raquel worked on the design, doing research and coming up with multiple options for every design choice, all with a smile and a genuine desire to come up with the best possible look for the house. We could not be happier with the final result and truly recommend that you hire them too read less
- Step by Step Home Improvement Corp.We've used Step by Step Home Improvement for more than ten years, for projects big and small (kitchen and bathroom remodels, painting, deck rebuilding, room renovation, small jobs, landscaping...) We have always had an excellent experience. Geferson is trustworthy and reliable and comes in on budget or lets us know ahead of time if he anticipates something will be more than estimated. Geferson's carpentry is particularly outstanding, and all the work he has done for us has been exceptional. Above all though, we really trust Geferson and his team - they're pleasant to have around and go above and beyond read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingJeff and his crew are my “go-to” people whenever I need work done on my house. I’ve used them for three separate projects over the years (master bath, office, basement laundry room/bathroom remodel), and I couldn’t be happier with both the process and the finished product. Customer service is outstanding - Jeff promptly responds to calls/texts/questions, and stands behind the work 100%. His crew and subcontractors not only do wonderful work - they are reliable, show up as scheduled, are polite/easy to work with and they clean up the worksite at the end of every day read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingIf Jeff is able to take you as a client, you have to choose him. The quality of the work is unmatched. Jeff is organized, extremely responsive, and fun to work with. He has a very talented network of subs for every part of the project (and the unexpected out-of-scope things that came up during the work). Jeff is very transparent about the costs and reasoning behind the choices he helps you make. He and his team give excellent advice without trying to override your decisions. Could not be happier with the work Jeff and his team did read less
- Villa's Construction & Remodeling IncExcellent job! John Villa and his entire team are professional, kind, respectful, and true artisans. Villas Construction and remodeling is a full-service company with dedicated teams for every detail. Floors, A/C, plumbing, electrical, tile, painting, building, and design. Our home is gorgeous!
- SILMAC Construction Inc.Joe and his team are awesome! I was interested in turning my larger laundry room into a full bath and my half bath into the laundry room. Joe was very easy to work with, responsive and supportive of my design. I asked for his advice on a lot of details along the way and everything he recommended turned out great with his years of experience. His team worked quickly but with the best quality, the overall turnaround time from first meeting him to complete was about two months. If I was not happy with something, Joe made sure things were fixed. I also asked for an accent wall and floating custom shelves which were not simple and they did an amazing job. I plan to continue to use Joe for other projects and highly recommend him for all renovation work. I truly am so happy with how the work turned out and I have my dream bathroom read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingOur project was to remodel a completely unfinished basement into our dream space. We replaced an exterior door, windows, added insulation, wiring, plumbing, a kitchen sink, a bathroom with shower as well as many cabinets with granite counter tops. Jeff was excellent to work with. This was our first major remodeling project and we weren't entirely sure how to proceed, but Jeff was very helpful and very honest with us every step of the way. All of the guys he works with are top notch, especially the cabinetry company who took our vague idea and sketches and turned it into a beautiful layout and rendering. The price Jeff quoted us was fair and was within the range of what we were expecting. Beyond that about a few weeks after the project had completed and we'd made our final payment, we noticed a minor area of grout that needed some touch up. One text to Jeff and he had the guys back out to the house to do the touch up a few days later. We couldn't be happier with the results and will be keeping Jeff at the top of our list for all future remodeling projects read less
- Jeff Veglia Remodeling & Tile ContractingEverything about this job was perfect - we needed to get the project completed quickly for our move and Jeff arrived promptly on the first day we could begin work and finished in the time frame that he estimated. All of his workers and subcontractors, including plumber, electrician, and painter, worked to the highest standards and went above and beyond to do extra and unexpected work. The suppliers that he recommended for tile, stone, glass, and plumbing fixtures had high-quality materials and gave helpful information about choices. Everybody was friendly and a pleasure to work with and we benefited from Jeff's expert advice throughout. The apartment looks great and we couldn't recommend anyone more highly read less
- Real Painting & Home ImprovementPerfect! Carlos is a great businessman and the crew he sent (Estvin especially) was amazing! On time, skilled, meticulous, clean and quiet. An absolute pleasure, I will hire them again! And again!
Interior Painters in Danvers
- Business Description:"Thanks for the opportunity! Carlos here, owner of LET ME DO IT Painting. I would like you to know that our team is made up of honest and experienced painters that you can trust. A professional prep work and cleaning are our difference, followed by a good communication. I'm looking forward to do business with you and make you one more of my happy clients! " - Owne read lessRecent Review:Carlos and his crew did wonderful job as promised. Highly recommend Let Me Do It Painting to anyone who appreciates the value and quality job. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️Yaro S.
- Business Description:Interior Painting, Exterior Painting, RemodelingRecent Review:Good. Hard worker. Neat job and finished in timely mannerDave G.
- Business Description:We have years of experience meeting the painting needs of clients across New England. Combining general contracting expertise with superior painting techniques and materials. Suetam Painting produces exceptional results for interior and exterior surfaces and does so safely and efficiently while staying within budget and meeting deadlines. read lessRecent Review:It was excellent. They were friendly. They were on time. The price quote was accurate. The quality was exceptional.Sean O.
- Business Description:Looking for a company you can trust to complete your painting job? With 16 years experience rest assured that you don’t have to look anymore! Style Painting is here to answer your questions, help you define your goals, and provide top services to complete whatever painting job you have in mind. We use only the best quality paint, the newest technology, and expert painters to create a new look for your home. Update with the latest trends in home colors creating a beautiful style throughout you.. read lessRecent Review:The quality of work delivered by Style Painting is beyond words! This winter I submitted nothing but lauditory remarks for the interior painting they completed; and our exterior painting needs were even more demanding. Style Painting excelled beyond our expectations. Everyone of our abutting neighbors & others unsolicitedly visited us because they had never witnessed such impeccable work & workers. Everyone of them also stated when they needed such services "We know who to call." ALL services were provided by Style Painting either employees or subcontractors, everyone of whom delivered faultless detail. Work included, but not limited to carpentry, power washing, sanding, priming, staining, and exterior painting. Paulo is exceptionally knowledgeable in all aspects of paint. In our 50 plus years of home ownership we have never had such a comprehensive, reliable, competent, trustworthy, dedicated team. Our mahogany porch flooring reveals it's grain again [the sander we highly recommend]; the individual slats of oak porch ceiling glows beauty as never before; our back deck is more vibrant than when it was first installed; brushing your hand over the newly refinished cedar clapboard feels like satin. Our neighbor, running his finger along the edge of the front door molding remarked, "I have never seen such a straight line of painting along edges like this; they are remarkable." I observed the same artistic detail on the wood slats of the sliding door, not a drop of paint off line on any window pane. Painstaking effort to preserve the integrity of the gardens was a daily measure they all practiced. Once again the Style Painting team cared about our home as if it were their own. Please call Style Painting if you wish to visit or inquire further read lessWinona M.
- Business Description:We're a locally owned and operated company with over 15 years of industry experience. We value honesty and integrity, and treat your property as if it were our own. We offer a variety of services that are customizable to each individual project. We specialize in kitchen remodeling bathroom carpentry and painting for both interior and exterior, and a variety of other projects. We pride ourselves on the quality of our work, as well as our commitment to outstanding results. We look forward to bu.. read lessRecent Review:This is a complicated situation and I'm going to try to be as fair as possible. I recently moved into a new home with my wife and newborn child. We opted for a home that needed quite a bit of work but it was in a location we liked. Th exterior was a complete mess, kitchen/bathrooms need to be gutted but at least the interior had just received a complete fresh paint job. The paint job by all appearances looked to be good quality when we bought the house and was fine for a couple weeks. Then the humidity started to rise. It quickly became apparent that absolutely zero prep work had been done to the underlying paint on the trim and doors. Wherever two surfaces touched the paint began peeling off in sheets. When we lift books off our built ins paint comes with it. If you accidentally bump into a doorway the paint comes off. I think its only a matter of time before the paint begins to fail everywhere else. So basically the one thing in the house that had been taken care of is now a complete disaster. Every bit of paint that was applied to the trim and doors needs to be painstakingly removed so it can be repainted correctly. Just the removal is going to cost at least 15k. Let alone repainting everything. Now, for culpability. I fully appreciate that the previous home owners shoulder a large amount of responsibility for this mess. I'm sure this is the paint job they wanted - "it's the next homeowners problem" mentality. I also believe that Mauricio Gomez had a a moral and ethical responsibly to turn down such work as they of course knew what a nightmare would result. From reading the reviews it looks like these guys generally do good work. It is also clear however that they are comfortable doing extremely bad work. I did mange to get Ben on the phone one time and explained the situation. He was not at all surprised and he said he would come by in the next couple of days to try to work on a solution. I didn't expect him to fix it for free but I thought maybe we could work something out. He never showed up and I haven't heard from him since. So let this be a lesson to you all! When buying a house scratch some of the paint with your fingernail. If it comes off, run read lessMatt M.
- Business Description:We are a different type of painting contracting company that strives on keeping our company a first-class organization with a team that provides premium painting services with results of an unrivaled customer experience. We thrive on services based on our client needs and expectations through our pristine preparation, efficiency, and knowledge of product tools and abilities with professionalism. Our priority is not only to provide a superb painting experience but also to have a strong presenc.. read less
- Business Description:Painting and Carpentry Interior and exterior Residential. WWW.TINOSPAINT.COM Our experienced team gives our clients 5 star quality without 5 Star price. More details and Warranty on Website.Recent Review:They exceeded my expectations by far. From the moment I met Tino, I was impressed with his professionalism, how he explained everything that would be done and provided me a detailed estimate which he honored, even after performing some additional work that was not in the original quote. He even made some suggestions that I hadn’t considered, such as ripping up the edges of the carpet to ensure the entire baseboard was painted, since he know I was replacing the carpet with vinyl plank flooring. The crew worked long days, and every time I stopped in to check on how things were going, they were always hard at work. They protected everything with plastic covering in each room. One of his workers even installed small clear plastic “buttons” on the wall to protect them from damage from the doorknob, which I thought was a nice extra touch. They left the place spotless. He also offered to come back and do any necessary touch-ups after the flooring was installed. In short, I could not be happier with the results and will definitely hire him again for all my future painting needs read lessBill O.
- Business Description:We specialize in interior and exterior painting services! We guarantee your satisfaction and we won’t leave until the job is done right. We pride ourselves on the quality work we provide, while delivering great customer service! Check out all the services we offer below and call -- or-- click to schedule a free estimate today! read lessRecent Review:Very high quality work on painting and surface preparation. Removed wallpaper, filled gaps and cracks, and carefully painted walls, trim, cabinets, and diamond grid on windows. Beautiful result.Marc B.
- Business Description:For over 20 years Olde England Painting has worked on the interior and exterior of some of the finest homes in Boston and surrounding areas. We are a small company with with a highly professional work crew who strive every day to do neat and tidy meticulous prep work and fine finish painting. We are Licensed, Insured and Lead safe Certified to work on older homes as well as new construction.. Email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org Call us at 617 822 9270 Website: oldeenglandpainting.co read lessRecent Review:I would hands down recommend this company to ANYONE. They were so professional and reliable. They came every day consistently, communicated professionally, and stuck to the timeline and price given. When there was a bit more rotting trimwork that needed to be replaced than the original quote they checked with us first even though the price increase was very minimal. They did an AMAZING and professional job. I am so happy we hired them. They are the best read lessCalla F.
Deals in Danvers for Interior Painters
Explore our Solution Center for helpful interior painter articles
How much does it cost to paint kitchen cabinets? When calculating the cost, consider the size of your space, the look of adjacent rooms, and the existing cabinet surface. Learn the different prices for painting wood, laminate, and veneer cabinets.
Every painting job is different, which means estimating pricing can be challenging. Go too high and you risk losing the job, but bid too low and you forfeit profit. Learn the average cost of different painting jobs so you know exactly what to charge.
Find interior painters in
- South Hamilton
- North Reading
interior painters in Danvers
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- *Boston-Area-Paint*91 Longwood Avenue
- 199619 Washburn St
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- 1HandyTech Corp.35 Elm St
- 1ST ENVIRONMENTAL CONTRACTORS4 Boston Road
- 1st Place Painting100 Cummings Center 321-B
- 2 Penn Painting & Roofing81 Stard Rd
Seabrook, New Hampshire
- 2W Painting Inc43 School St.
- 4 Seasons Construction143 Lincoln St # 2
- 4Pro Painting & Power Washing 69 Washington St #5
- 5 star blueboard233 cedar st
- 99 Call Service1016 Revere Beach Pkwy
- 9ine painting and services inc.50 adams suite #204
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC1750 Washington St Suite B1
- A Ferreira's Painting447 Boston Post Rd E
- A J Wood Construction Inc337 Haverhill Rd 337 Haverhill Rd.
Chester, New Hampshire
- A Mazzone136 Myrtle St
- A Total Co115 Summer St
- A&A Services Home Improvement115 North St
- A&G Association Inc24 Observatory Ave
- A&M General Contractors & Builders LLC232 S Main st
- A-Team Roofing, Siding and Painting155 Crescent St.
- A-Z AUTO CTR1686 COMMONWEALTH AVE
- A. A. Limoli Handyman460 Malden St
- A. OCAMPO Landscaping18A Everett Ave
- A.R.T. Home Solutions598 Beacon St.
- A.T.E. Painting LLC21 Cummings Park Suit 262
- AA Ceilings, LLCPO Box 8435
Cranston, Rhode Island
- AAA GENERAL CONTRACTING INCPO Box 615
East Hampstead, New Hampshire
- AAA MAINTENANCE SOLUTIONS INC225 STEDMAN ST
- ABA General Contractors91 Everit Ave
- ABBOT BUILDING RESTORATION CO INC28 ALLERTON ST
- abc company inc841 Worcester St
- ABCO ROOFING and Construction10 Meghann Lane
- Able Restoration Inc170 Oak Hill Way
- Above Builders143 BALDWIN STREET
- ABR remodeling Inc5 fernwood dr unit d
- ABS CONSTRUCTION SERVICES INC.97 FERRY ST #31
- Ace Home Medics143 Main Street
North Reading, Massachusetts
- Ace Painting & AssociatesP.O. Box 661
North Scituate, Rhode Island
- ACS Group, Inc27 Carter St
- action siding & remolding3 pinewood rd
- Acv Painting & service144 Stevens st
- Adam Charest painting Co.90 Houghton Rd
- Adept Painters176 Maple st
- Ads On Wheels, Inc.10 Cotton Rd
Nashua, New Hampshire
- Advanced Boston Contractors78 Gooddale Street
- Advanced Restorations370 county rd
- AeservicesllpP.o box 282
- AFA PAINTINGPO BOX 189
- Affinity Construction, Inc.25 Osgood St.
- Affordable Precision2 Bradford street
- AFM Carpentry corp.668 Robbins ave #13
- AFR Construction & Services18 Henry Ave.
- AG - Remodeling & Construction28 Suffield St. #2
- AGAPE CLEANING SERVICE34 jefferson av
- Age Home Improvement Inc.4 Maria Cir
- Ageless Artistry44 Prichard St # 5
- Aguia Painting80 Lake St.
East Weymouth, Massachusetts
- Aguiar Painting330 Cochituate Rd
- AirPro Environmental Solutions LLCPO Box 505
- AJ Construction CompanyPO Box 541
West Wareham, Massachusetts
- aj painting & carpentry160 west main st #7
- Alaa 76 Broadway
- Alan Battistelli Building Contractors, Inc.57 Phillips Avenue
- Alas Hardwood floors
- ALBERT'S IMPROVEMENT SVC11 PARKER HILL TER
- Alberto's Professional Painting,Inc.P.O. Box 2250
- Albion Painting52 Lime St
- Alcantara Contractor407R Mystic Ave Unit 36A
- Alex s. inc.184 kennedy dr
- Alexander Fine Painting & Cleaning Inc.28 Roberts St
- ALF Corporation312 CHELSEA ST # 2
- alfaro's painting62 Bennington St 1
East Boston, Massachusetts
- All American Contracting4 Universal St. Building 4 Apt 8
- All Day Construction Services192 Kennedy Dr 213
- ALL DESIGN REMODELING INC.80 1/2 Main St Suite#2B
- All in one home improvement contractor85 neponset ave
- All Out Deleading9 Shenandoah St
- All Pro Quality Painting103 B Taralli Ter
- All Pros Construction56 Locust St
- ALL SEASONS CARPENTRY20 BETTY PHILLIPS CIR
- ALL SEASONS HOME REMODELING369 SOMERVILLE AVE
- ALL SEASONS PAINTING32 ARDALE ST
- All Smart Construction LLC4 Lewis St.
Nashua, New Hampshire
- All Ways Plastering166 Ferry St reet
- All-Phase Painting LLC38 Upland Rd
- Allan Painting50 Jay Rd
North Andover, Massachusetts
- Allied Realty Services329 Concord Avenue
- Alloes Painting352 Main st
- ALLPRO Handyman Service & Home Improvement60 Annafran St
- allproqualitypainting103 Taralli Ter apt b
- Alpha Construction & Design Inc41 Browning Rd
- Alpha Construction LLC4 Peter Parley Rd # 2
Jamaica Plain, Massachusetts
- Alpha Painting96 Columbia Park
- ALPHA PRO PAINTING AND CARPENTRY33 Whitman St
- alpha services inc39 webster st
- Alpine Environmental Inc275 Billerica Rd Suite 2B
- Alvamerica25 Clarendon St
- ALVAN'S PAINTING186 POWELL ST
- Alvarez General Construction 124 Ocean St
- A D CONSTRUCTION LLC