Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Taylorsville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Taylorsville
- Duncan Septic ServiceDanny was excellent to deal with and his business approach second to none. Very fair pricing, he did everything he said he would do when he said he would do it. He's very knowledgeable about his business and he gives advise to eliminate potential problems down the road. If you ever have issues from a septic tank standpoint he is the man for the job read less
- Greenwell PlumbingThey replaced the main sewer line to the house from the septic tank and installed a riser so they could locate the main cover to the septic tank. They are very good and very fair priced.
- G D Estes & COIt went great. They were thoroughly, explained everything, very informative and the price is reasonable.
- BULLITT COUNTY SEPTIC SERVICEPerformed a septic inspection and pumped out the tank on a house we were buying. They were on time and professional. They explained their findings to me and emailed a report the next day. I would definitely hire them again.
- Gage Home InspectionsMr. Gage was prompt, thorough, and patient when we had questions...we don't know a lot about houses so our questions were not the smartest but Mr. Gage was kind no matter how silly the inquiry and made sure we understood what was needed. He offered to answer any questions we had after the inspection and has done so willingly through email. I highly recommend Gage Home Inspections and will definitely use again read less
- Keith's Tank ServicesThey're fast. They're responsive. They didn't charge enough. They provided an excellent service for the money they charged.
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.We sold that house and the people who bought it had a septic evaluation. They wanted about $6000 to do some modifications to the septic system. They wanted us to pay for it. We paid Zaring to come out and review everything that they had quoted and have them re quote it. We paid them to do it and it was a very good experience. They quoted $2400 versus $5900 for the same work. We are closing next week and we are giving them the allotment so that they can have the work done. They just came out and quoted what it would cost to get done. We did pay them to come out, they charge a service trip. He came out that day and gave a quote that day. I was very happy. I would use them again. I have used them before read less
- Duncan Septic ServiceCommunication was great from returning my call for appointment and delay on arriving in a timely manner. He did an excellent job. Reasonable price.
- Duncan Septic ServiceI've had to have Danny our here several times in the last 10months. He's always been quick to respond. Almost always early. The one time he was "late", he called me in advance and then again when he was on his way. Even then it was a small wait.
- Duncan Septic ServiceKnowledgeable and helpful. Service was quick, scheduling was simple, and he was sensitive of timing due to rain and the truck potentially causing lawn damage on moist soil.
Septic Tank Companies in Taylorsville
- Business Description:We're your neighborhood plumbing company. We've been providing "Simply Dependable" plumbing services in Southern Indiana since 1972. We can take care of all you plumbing needs, 24 hours a day, you need us we will be there!!! We are proud of our service tech's and do monthly training and product awareness with our service team. Tech's are clean and uniformed, we use shoe covers and floor runners when working on your home. We clean up after every job read lessRecent Review:Great! Jesse Mason was an awesome tech. I will request him again!!Mary B.
- Business Description:Call Now For An Estimate Or Any Questions Or Concerns. Over 30 Years Experience. Pumping Since 1976. Family Owned and Operated for 2 Generations. Building it for the 3rd! Profit is Temporary, Trust is for LifeRecent Review:Danny was excellent to deal with and his business approach second to none. Very fair pricing, he did everything he said he would do when he said he would do it. He's very knowledgeable about his business and he gives advise to eliminate potential problems down the road. If you ever have issues from a septic tank standpoint he is the man for the job read lessThomas H.
- Business Description:Parker Plumbing is a full-service plumbing company in Louisville, KY. Reach out to us for plumbing installation or repair services, including repiping.Recent Review:They are completely rude to customers. Do not use. They do not test customers well and they are very disrespectful!Julie O.
- Business Description:Jarboe's is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Louisville area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s right read lessRecent Review:i do not recommend this company at all. they came out to service my furnace and air conditioner for their maintenance plan. first thing, when they came out to do the tune up on my furnace, i specifically asked them, does it need to be cleaned? the guy said no it looks good. which later was determined to be a lie, otherwise he didnt even check. i had another company come out, check it over, and said oh yeah, it needed to be cleaned, it had about a years worth of dust on the inside. second thing, they came out to do the air conditioner tune up. everything was fine until a few days later when my air conditioner started making noises like it was frozen. i turned it off, then a few hours later, i attempted to turn it back on. it wouldnt come on. i called jarboes and told them tge issue, had them check it over, and they said the compressor was bad and said it would cost me 2600 to fix it. i dont have that kinda cash laying around so i asked my dad if that sounded right, he said no, but his company will do a second opinion for free. his company comes out, takes one look at the air conditioners compressor and tells us that jarboes had switched the wires, causing the polarities to switch, causing it to not work right. he switched the wires, and the air came back on correctly. air has been working fine until today. the compressor now is working double time to work, since jarboes had messed it up. now jarboes is refusing to fix my compressor, which they broke read lessGaralyn F.
- Business Description:B and H Environmental
- Business Description:911 Restoration of Louisville is a full-scale water damage cleanup restoration company offering you peace of mind after a disaster. We provide water damage restoration, sanitization, mold removal, fire & smoke damage, reconstruction and everything in between with 24/7 availability. Take precautionary actions during the coronavirus. Our techs are trained to sanitize and clean your property with disinfection solutions and follow CDC and EPA protocols. Disasters can happen anytime due to pip.. read less
- Business Description:TOM SONDERGELD PLUMBING, THE SERVICE PROFESSIONALS, Family Owned & Operated ... 24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICE, FREE ESTIMATES, NO OVER TIME RATES, LICENSED PLUMBERS, Memebr of the Better Business BureauRecent Review:Great - they were there on time, fixed the problem, and did a great job cleaning up the yard afterwards on both occasions.Jennifer D.
- Business Description:Backflow Testing & Solutions
- Business Description:Family owned and operated for 22 years. BBB A+ rating. All employees are background checked and screened. Please visit our website for all other services you may be interested in.Recent Review:It took several calls to schedule an appointment. Jim came on time, inspected the problems and promised to give estimates by email. He did it only 20 days later after three reminding emails. In addition, the offer was twice more expensive than other companies, conveniently forgot to quote the second requested job. Instead of professional quote on letterhead or form, it was just 2 lines in email read lessVaclav V.
- Business Description:With over 65 years of experience, Zaring Septic Service has built a reputation by providing reliable customer service along with quality septic system services for residential and commercial properties. We use state-of-the-art equipment to identify, troubleshoot, and repair any septic tank problem. Our trained crew possesses extensive knowledge to treat your septic tank issues effectively. read lessRecent Review:We sold that house and the people who bought it had a septic evaluation. They wanted about $6000 to do some modifications to the septic system. They wanted us to pay for it. We paid Zaring to come out and review everything that they had quoted and have them re quote it. We paid them to do it and it was a very good experience. They quoted $2400 versus $5900 for the same work. We are closing next week and we are giving them the allotment so that they can have the work done. They just came out and quoted what it would cost to get done. We did pay them to come out, they charge a service trip. He came out that day and gave a quote that day. I was very happy. I would use them again. I have used them before. read lessCraig R.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Washington
- Coxs Creek
septic tank services in Taylorsville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- 911 Restoration of Louisville1450 Gardiner Ln, Ste D.
- 911 Restoration of Louisville
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- Express Septic Solutions101 Maple Ave
- Express Septic Solutions
- Fackler Homes Inc1504 Polo Fields Ct.
- Fackler Homes Inc
- Holton Construction8807 Gentlewind Way
- Holton Construction
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling3258 Ruckriegel Pkwy
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Lake Forest Living4535 Biles Ct.
- Lake Forest Living
- NORTON ASSOCIATES PLUMBING4232 REAS LN
New Albany, Indiana
- NORTON ASSOCIATES PLUMBING
- Parker Plumbing2719 Grassland Dr.
- Parker Plumbing
- Reed's Septic Tank Service47 Waterford Loop
- Reed's Septic Tank Service
- Wicked Web Design & SEO1312 North Monroe St. Suite 137
- Wicked Web Design & SEO
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.5912 W Hwy 146 P.O. Box 754
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.