Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Shelbyville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Shelbyville
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- Sewer ExpressIt went great always on time and always polite . The price was reasonable and the work was of excellent quality. I would definitely call him again
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
Septic Tank Companies in Shelbyville
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:Don was prompt, professional, and took the time necessary to work with us on a budget. Didn't get the whole package. But knowing how well Champion windows are made, for the price, it is certain we will have them return to install the rest in the near futureAlly A.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Jarboe's is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Louisville area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s rightRecent Review:i do not recommend this company at all. they came out to service my furnace and air conditioner for their maintenance plan. first thing, when they came out to do the tune up on my furnace, i specifically asked them, does it need to be cleaned? the guy said no it looks good. which later was determined to be a lie, otherwise he didnt even check. i had another company come out, check it over, and said oh yeah, it needed to be cleaned, it had about a years worth of dust on the inside. second thing, they came out to do the air conditioner tune up. everything was fine until a few days later when my air conditioner started making noises like it was frozen. i turned it off, then a few hours later, i attempted to turn it back on. it wouldnt come on. i called jarboes and told them tge issue, had them check it over, and they said the compressor was bad and said it would cost me 2600 to fix it. i dont have that kinda cash laying around so i asked my dad if that sounded right, he said no, but his company will do a second opinion for free. his company comes out, takes one look at the air conditioners compressor and tells us that jarboes had switched the wires, causing the polarities to switch, causing it to not work right. he switched the wires, and the air came back on correctly. air has been working fine until today. the compressor now is working double time to work, since jarboes had messed it up. now jarboes is refusing to fix my compressor, which they brokeGaralyn F.
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T..
- Business Description:Additional phones - (502) 223-9115, (502) 875-5107. Additional fax - (502) 461-9684. Additional contact name - Robert Olds. Financing available.
- Business Description:Septic Maintenance/Preventive Maintenance Business. Specialized in Septic Filter Cleaning, Septic Tank Treatment, Septic System Multi Point Inspection, Pump Replacement, etc.
- Business Description:25+ years of experience with excavating, dozer grading, & septic system installation. 15+ years of experience with electrical applications. Billing procedures: Payment due upon completion of agreed job services. (Larger jobs may require a down payment)
- Business Description:Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehabilitation Services(E.S.P.R.S.) specializes in sewer, manhole, drain repair, pipe repair/rehabilitation, Hydro-Jetting drain cleaning, pipe video camera inspection, and vacuum truck waste removal for industrial and residential. E.S.P.R.S. team consists of highly professional and skilled employees with a commitment and dedication to customer service and will provide the best alternative option to correction any situation
- Business Description:Rogers, Jeffrey B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Pewee Valley
- New Castle
- La Grange
septic tank services in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling3258 Ruckriegel Pkwy
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Kestner's Handyman Services LLC.113 Hill St.
New Castle, Kentucky
- Kestner's Handyman Services LLC.
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.5912 W Hwy 146 P.O. Box 754
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.