In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Shelbyville, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Shelbyville
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsGreat expereince from start to finish. We first called to see if tank should be pumped as they did it last time and we were having issues with toilet flushing properly and we didn't know if it was time to do it again. They came over same day to check tank and see if it was full. Once they determined that was the issue, they also suggested we have a riser installed for easier access to the septic tank lid. We agreed to have the riser put in as well, they came the following day and pumped the tank and installed riser
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsOwner and his crew, arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a very good job. Was very receptive to my questions and requests. Job was completed with less gravel than estimated. Cost was $300 less than estimate.
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
Septic Tank Companies in Shelbyville
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngelita L.
- Business Description:There’s never been a better time to transform you home with Champion of Cincinnati! Think of us as a one-stop shop for everything you need to beautify your home’s exterior: windows, sunrooms, siding, roofing and doors. Only Champion offers the superior energy efficiency of Comfort 365 Windows, industry-leading limited lifetime guarantee, and award winning products made in the USA. For over 60 years, Champion has been manufacturing and installing quality windows, doors and sunrooms while crea..Recent Review:My house looks beautiful. All the neighbors have commented on how great the new siding looks. The crew was very professional and took pride in the work they did.Rose P.
- Business Description:Jarboe's is the most comprehensive, client-focused home service company in the Louisville area. Our process-driven team of experts is connected through a commitment to excellence, and a passion for serving others. We earn trust by educating on options, working in the best interest of every client, and backing up everything we do – in writing. Our goal is to exceed your expectations to provide a true comfort experience that feels right, because you know it’s rightRecent Review:i do not recommend this company at all. they came out to service my furnace and air conditioner for their maintenance plan. first thing, when they came out to do the tune up on my furnace, i specifically asked them, does it need to be cleaned? the guy said no it looks good. which later was determined to be a lie, otherwise he didnt even check. i had another company come out, check it over, and said oh yeah, it needed to be cleaned, it had about a years worth of dust on the inside. second thing, they came out to do the air conditioner tune up. everything was fine until a few days later when my air conditioner started making noises like it was frozen. i turned it off, then a few hours later, i attempted to turn it back on. it wouldnt come on. i called jarboes and told them tge issue, had them check it over, and they said the compressor was bad and said it would cost me 2600 to fix it. i dont have that kinda cash laying around so i asked my dad if that sounded right, he said no, but his company will do a second opinion for free. his company comes out, takes one look at the air conditioners compressor and tells us that jarboes had switched the wires, causing the polarities to switch, causing it to not work right. he switched the wires, and the air came back on correctly. air has been working fine until today. the compressor now is working double time to work, since jarboes had messed it up. now jarboes is refusing to fix my compressor, which they brokeGaralyn F.
- Business Description:CJ's Plumbing is a professional plumbing contractor serving the Bedford, KY area. Call 24/7 for affordable plumbing repair service, water leak repair, faucet replacement and repair, and more! Local Plumber, Local Plumbing Contractors, Faucet Installation, Professional Plumbing Service, Faucet Replacement, Plumbing Leak Detection, Leak Detection, Leaking Faucet Repair, New Construction Gas Lines, Sewer Cleaning, Water Line Installation, Sewer Line, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Reliable Pl..
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..
- Business Description:Additional phones - (502) 223-9115, (502) 875-5107. Additional fax - (502) 461-9684. Additional contact name - Robert Olds. Financing available.
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Service was on time. Very professional. Did job in a very timely manner. Once job was completed, he cleaned the site up, even wiping the tub and shower down.Lloyd M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Shelbyville
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati12121 Champion Way
- Champion Windows and Home Exteriors of Cincinnati
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
- Geiler Home Services
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling3258 Ruckriegel Pkwy
- Jarboe's Plumbing, Heating & Cooling
- Kestner's Handyman Services LLC.113 Hill St.
New Castle, Kentucky
- Kestner's Handyman Services LLC.
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.5912 W Hwy 146 P.O. Box 754
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.