Champion Waterproofing & Piering LLC

Founded 2008 • With Angi since July 2010

Residential and Commercial, Locally Owned and Operated. Financing available 12, 24 & 36 Months Same as Cash. Bonded and Insured in Kentucky and Indiana. Champion is locally owned and operated and we have two branches to serve your location. We realize that for most people, your home is your greatest investment; so trust your repairs to a company that knows the area inside and out....

Improveit! Home Remodeling - Columbus

Improve Your Home with Confidence We’re so glad you’ve found Improveit Home Remodeling as you research your next remodeling project! At Improveit, we put you, your lifestyle, and your budget at the forefront of a five-star remodeling experience. Here’s how: - Our expert design consultants help you choose exactly the right products, colors, finishes, and fixtures to achieve your design goals. - Flexible home improvement financing options help ensure your project fits as perfectly in your budget as it does in your home. - Our responsive, local remodeling teams work with your busy schedule to complete most projects in three days or less! - With impeccable clean-up at the end of every day, your stylish new bathroom and beautiful, energy-efficient windows will be the only evidence Improveit was ever there. - Every bathroom and window we install comes with a full, transferrable lifetime warranty, we will be there – any time you need us. At Improveit, our worry-free, five-star remodeling experience has inspired countless customers to work with us for project after project. We can’t wait to show you, like them, what it’s like to improve your home with confidence.

Yoel Construction

Family owned and operated company with 6 years of experience. We can help homeowners with any type of concrete project. No job is too big or too small for us! We take pride in working hard and making sure our customers are always happy!

Offers by Yoel Construction on Angi
Weber Windows

Since 1974, Weber Windows is your local, family owned experts when it comes to window and door replacement. If you have ever spoken with us, you know we are a different kind of company. We eliminate all the risks and doubts associated with the process because at Weber Windows, "It's The Perfect Window, Installed Perfectly!". We are proud to have been hand selected by Marvin Windows to be Louisville's Infinity from Marvin Premiere Partner, specializing in Fiberglass windows and doors. Our Windows are custom designed to fit your home "perfectly". Our installers are master craftsmen who insist on installing the window "perfectly". Our windows comes with a Limited Lifetime Warranty to cover your windows "perfectly". Angie's List members know a good thing when they see it, which is why we have earned the Super Service Award every single year it has been offered in the Louisville market. Don't be fooled by cheaper products and installations. Get the facts and decide for yourself what is best for YOU!

01/15/2020

I got this work done awhile ago - early 2019. I wanted to a decent period of time to lapse and multiple heavy rains to occur before I made my review: I'm very happy to say that my basement is still bone dry after a full year! Champion was neither the least nor most expensive option, they were approximately in the middle of the estimates that I got. Everybody I dealt with was very knowledgeable and...

Description of Work
Waterproofing a large area of leaking basement wall.

Category basement waterproofing

Thank you for the review and we appreciate the business.

11/19/2018

They did an excellent job waterproofing my basement! I had major issues that required jack hammering my basement and placing panels to filter water to my sump pump. They were extremely professional! Thomas is easy to work with and extremely friendly!

Description of Work
Waterproofing

Category concrete repair,basement waterproofing,foundation repair

10/23/2018

This is not the first time I have used Champion Waterproofing for a project. They were prompt with an estimate, reasonably priced, and assertive with their solution to the problem. It was refreshing working with a contractor that was able to confidently and competently evaluate the problem and recommend a solution while standing behind their work with a warranty. I would happily use Champion again...

Description of Work
I had a basement leak coming from a foundation crack.

Category basement waterproofing

We appreciate your feedback and thank you for continued business!

10/17/2018

Champion is my go-to any time myself or a client/friend needs waterproofing or crawl space/foundation repair. They are always very professional both in their interactions with me and my clients. Their work is always done with the utmost care and they always offer a fair/competitive price. I would recommend Champion Waterproofing & Piering to anyone that needs waterproofing, crawlspace, or foundati...

Description of Work
Waterproofing/crawl space repair

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Thank you for your continued business with Champion. It is a pleasure doing business with you!

10/17/2018

These guys not only understand and know what they are doing, but they are priced as well if not better than anyone else in the industry and they follow through with their work. Would recommend them time and time again.

Description of Work
I have had several basements in investment properties as well as past clients that have had water issues in their basements.

Category basement waterproofing,foundation repair

Thank you for choosing Champion! Customer satisfaction is very important to us.

10/15/2018

He was quick and efficient and a few days later we had a heavy rain and absolutely no leaks. Not even a trickle. I would hire him back for any waterproof job needed. Excellent work!

Description of Work
Needed an partial wall repair in the basement.

Category basement waterproofer

10/15/2018

They performed the work in just a few hours and left no mess. I would recommend them to anyone I know.

Description of Work
Basement cracks in walls leaking

Category basement waterproofer

10/15/2018

Amazing!! Would absolutely reccomend to anyone!

Description of Work
Fixed several basement cracks

Category concrete repair contractor","basement waterproofer","foundation repair contractor

10/15/2018

I couldn't be happier with Champion. This is the 3rd time that I have used them. They have everything that I need in a contractor: great communication, fair price and timeliness. Each stage of the project was explained and preformed on the dates provided. I will definitely use them again if/when one of my rental houses needs a repair. I highly recommend using Champion for your needs.

Description of Work
Drain tile system, vapor barrier, sill plate and main beam installation/repair

Category basement waterproofer","foundation repair contractor

10/12/2018

This is my last resort as the owner has now blocked/ won't return our phone calls. I want to share an awful experience I had with Champion Waterproofing and Piering and its owner Luke Haire. We paid Champion to replace our entire back patio as there were visible cracks, and Luke indicated they were "experts with concrete". The job they did was absolutely horrible as the finish wasn't right, the patio was poured sloping towards the house which caused water to accumulate against the house, and there are small puddle areas throughout. Luke agreed the slope was bad and would fix it. After weeks of back and forth, the pictures attached are his version of an acceptable fix for a brand new patio that we paid thousands of dollars for! Luke is now claiming that this occurred because I didn't seal the concrete yet and mud had washed on it. I have confirmed with several other concrete contractors, as well as others in the construction industry, that mud MIGHT stain the concrete, but would not cause it to settle or disrupt the finish. My experience with Champion Waterproofing and Piering and particularly with Luke, was nothing short of horrendous. This post is a fair warning, the work performed at my house and the subsequent bs I've gone through to try and get it corrected should be your expectation if you ever use their services.

Description of Work
Demo and pour new patio

Category concrete repair contractor","excavator","basement waterproofer","drain pipe installer","foundation repair contractor

Foundation Crack Repair, Interior Drain Tile Systems, Exterior & Interior Waterproofing, Primary Sump Pumps, Humidity Control, Battery Backup Sump Pumps, Concrete Floors, Crawl Space Liners, Wall Bracing & Foundation Underpinning, & Mold Removal. Install Egress Windows. Radon Detection & Reduction. Helical Piers, Push Piers, Wall Anchors

Visa, Check, MasterCard, American Express, Discover