Please call for more details.

B-Dry Systems of Louisville

Founded 1958 • With Angi since July 2006

6228 Strawberry Ln

Louisville, KY 40214

B-Dry is one of the largest and most experienced basement waterproofing companies in America, having successfully waterproofed over 300,000 basements. We offer a full range of waterproofing services for homes, businesses, churches and schools. B-Dry® System of Louisville uses the original B-Dry® basement waterproofing system. Our waterproofing system is designed to address all the ways ground water enters your basement or crawlspace as well as saturated soil conditions caused by weather....

12/18/2020

Gary P.

I purchased a house that had been previously treated by BDry of Louisville. The seller failed to make me aware that the warranty on the work had to be transferred within 45 days (to be fair, who remembers tricky little rules like that intended to screw the consumer?) or it was void. Crappy rule, clearly intended to break the warranty when a house gets sold. They have the address - not like there is any possibility of confusion about where the work was done. No now I am selling the house. No warranty - ok, it is what it is. So I just asked Lynn at BDry to just provide a little info on what work was done. BDry refused to disclose due to "company policy" because I wasn't the original buyer. OK, don't understand - it is my house now, but it is clear we aren't getting past this. So I suggest: how about I contact the person I bought the house from, and ask them to agree to let BDry get me info on the job? that should satisfy company policy. So now the story changes: yesterday it was "we will need permission from the person who contracted with us". Today, Lynn asks an unnamed VP (and refused to give me the VPs name when asked - so petty) - and the mystery VP (Lynn said "she") said the only thing they were willing to do is come out for $125 and "inspect" the system and provide a report. All I want is a copy of the paperwork - that Lynn already had to pull and had in hand. How hard is that to make a "second degree' customer happy? But no - not even with approval from the original owner. Disappointing. I certainly won't ever use them based on this experience. To be fair - basement has been dry the whole time we've been there. Not sure if that is because of the work, or because the original flooding hasn't happened again - because I'm not sure what exactly they did.

Description of Work
Information about job done on my house by previous owner

Category basement waterproofing

B-Dry has been in business since 1958. B-Dry Systems of Louisville has waterproofed more basements in the greater Louisville area than most of our competitors combined. We have built our business on the timeless principles of doing quality work, fulfilling our obligations, and taking care of our customers. One way we take care of our customers is to respect their right to privacy. We frequently receive requests for information about a property from potential buyers, realtors, people wanting to flip a property, etc. We only provide information about a property to the property owner and those to whom the owner has authorized us to provide the information. You have not provided us any documentation on work you think we have done on the property, nor a warranty document, nor any identification, nor any proof that you are the actual owner of the property. We do not provide any information we may have on the property in these cases. You are incorrect in your assertion that our warranty is void if not transferred within 45 days. If a warranty is not transferred within 45 days, we require an onsite inspection during which we verify identity, home ownership, that the the work in question was performed by B-Dry and it is still eligible for warranty coverage. You were offered the opportunity to schedule an inspection and you declined. We refuse to abandon our principles just because someone calls and threatens to leave bad reviews if they don’t get their way. We are confident that all discerning adults reading a review from someone who has never done business with us nor even dealt with us in person will take this review for what it is. There are hundreds of reviews on Google, Angie’s List, etc. from our many satisfied customers that reflect the professionalism of our team and the quality of our work. We regret not meeting your expectations, but our commitment to our customers is more important to us than one person's desire for information.

09/24/2019

Sheila S.

Excellent! They were great, I have no problems on the basement, they're professional and friendly. They did the job on a reasonable price and they're not trying to sell me anything. They're wonderful, they stood behind their work, there were some problems on my basements and they came out and did the work and they guarantee it for life.

Description of Work
They waterproof the cracks on my basement.

09/07/2018

Moya H.

The job went well, they were able to tap into existing drainage system in the basement floor, add additional pump to ensure proper drainage in sump pump tank.

Description of Work
Drainage system in a crawl space and sump pump

01/26/2018

Andrew M.

So, I had B-Dry come out and give me an estimate on an egress window, all of that was professional enough, but I asked the guy a bunch of questions and basically he gave me all of the wrong answers. I asked him about a header, and he said I didn't need one (I do! For sure. Just because it's an old house without a header now doesn't mean it shouldn't have one). I asked him if it required permits and he said it didn't (I contacted the county office, and they confirmed that I absolutely need permits for this work, and if b-dry is doing this work without permits, that's city regs). I asked him about the need for a drain, and he said it didn't need one cause the basement was waterproofed (code requires a drain! I just read it myself!). And for all of that, their price was only about 500 bucks below the other quotes I got that included the header, drain and pulling permits. If you call b-day, and you do work with them (and I am sure they do great work, they are a big company with lots of business in this area) make sure they pull permits, install a drain and install a header! It's possible their sales guy was just clueless and their installers would have done all of that, but it made me nervous enough to go with someone else. If their sales guy doesn't know the right answers to those questions, it's going to cost them business.

Description of Work
Egress Window

Category egress windows,drain pipe

11/27/2017

Nancy H.

B-Dry repaired the wall including going underneath a foot of concrete flooring. Attractive white vinyl covering was placed over the vapor barrier and concrete floor was repaired. Overall a smooth and complete job.

Description of Work
Repair of leak in basement wall at corner of window

11/05/2017

Robert M.

Interesting approach: they don't necessarily try to stop the leak. Instead, they may divert it and make sure it doesn't come into the basement. It certainly has worked for us.

Description of Work
Dealt with a leak in the basement wall

10/08/2017

Patricia K.

System installed does not work. Frustrated to the highest dimension.

Description of Work
Company installed drainage and waterproofing for my home. Home has flooded 2/3 times since installation. Feel not responsive to needs of customer. Came back second time charged an additional 450.00. 10/7 woke up to a flooded basement again. Spoke with some of workers who installed system less than 5 years experience

07/27/2017

Wayne U.

Excellent. Very careful, professional work. I appreciated the attention to detail. Friendly crew. We were pleased with the final product. Scheduling took a while, but wait was well worth it.

Description of Work
Install basement egress window

Category egress windows

06/05/2017

Jeffrey P.

Very pleased with quality of service. Workmen were professional and explained their work thoroughly.

Description of Work
Basement waterproofing

Category basement waterproofing,wells

05/16/2017

Mark H.

3 man team showed up on time and took care to dust proof and floor-mat their work area. Did a good job and I inspected as they moved forward. Did a good job cleaning up.

Description of Work
Waterproofed section of basement.

Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing

We are a full service, Basement Waterproofing, Foundation Restoration, Crawl Space Repair and Drainage solution company. We are the winner of 13 super service awards in multiple categories. Our Estimates are free, and most of the time can be scheduled the same day you contact us. Weekend appointments are available if needed. All inspectors are toughly trained. This means that you will always be seen by well qualified person with real experience that can get to the root of the issue and provide you with a plan that will completely mitigate the problem you have. NO PUSHY SALES REPS ON THIS TEAM! Please give us a call. We look forward to servicing you. Alternate Phone Numbers: Office 855-956-5656

Offers by Advanced Restoration & Waterproofing on Angi
    Eric's Plumbing Services, LLC

START YOUR SPRING OFF WITH NEW FIXTURES! $30 OFF Service Call (With Any Repair) {Limit 1 Coupon per job, per customer} +5% Off Installation of NEW Kitchen Faucets, Bathroom Sink Faucets, Tub Shower Faucets & Toilets 24/7 Service - Call Night or Day, "I'm On My Way!" 14 Years Experience. Accept all Major Credit Cards

Offers by Eric's Plumbing Services, LLC on Angi
    United Dynamics Inc

Since 1989, we have been the foundation contractors you can turn to for competitive prices and top-quality workmanship in Kentucky & Indiana. United Dynamics, Inc. proudly provides effective, long-lasting basement waterproofing, foundation repair, and more. All our work is guaranteed, and we're committed to customer satisfaction. You can trust us for concrete services from repair to installation!

Visa, MasterCard, Check

Basement Waterproofing. Drainage Systems. Cracks Repaired. Sump Pumps Installation. Yard Drainage. Foundation Repair.