Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Junction City, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Junction City
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again read less
- Lakeshore Construction IncI contacted Lake shore about some land I needed cleared for a house to be put in. After talking with them, I realized quickly that they were professionals. They were extremely focused and vigilant to get the job done. They cleared off 2.4 acres of land, graded the pad and the drive way. They installed all utilities and a septic tank. Material was laid down on the driveway. Once the provider of the house gets it put in I will have a beautiful home with amazing land surrounding it read less
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable. read less
- DeWitt PlumbingThe first time Mr. DeWitt came to our home, he repaired a leaky water heater. We were very satisfied with both the price and the quality of his work. So, when it came time to replace our entire lateral line system, we picked Mr. DeWitt to do that , also. We were totally satisfied with his work. He did everything he said he would do - and in a very professional manner. Mr. DeWitt is a very friendly man. I'm a 'worry wart', and anytime while the work was being done, if I called him with a question or concern, he always answered his cell phone cheerfully. He never acted like I was a bother. I would recommend DeWitt plumbing to anyone who wants a top-notch job done read less
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault read less
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us read less
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsOwner and his crew, arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a very good job. Was very receptive to my questions and requests. Job was completed with less gravel than estimated. Cost was $300 less than estimate.
Septic Tank Companies in Junction City
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Service was on time. Very professional. Did job in a very timely manner. Once job was completed, he cleaned the site up, even wiping the tub and shower down.Lloyd M.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about them read lessTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll.. read lessRecent Review:Don't call Roto-Rooter. I called them about a clogged kitchen drain. Unlike others I had called, Roto-Rooter would not give me an estimate over the phone, telling me the service tech would give me an estimate after assessing the job. The tech arrived, tried plunging the drain (which we had already tried), then told me the cost to clear the drain would be $389! I told him that was too much (I already had a quote from Tarvin Plumbing for $174). The tech offered me a $74 couple, but that's still more than $300. He said he could do it right now, "I'm right here." I refused to pay that. I felt that this was a ploy from Roto-Rooter to trap/pressure customers into paying an outrageous sum. Tarvin showed up less than two hours later and cleared the drain for less than half what Roto-Rooter wanted to charge me read lessJohn B.
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:We are a insured excavation company that specializes in septic tank installations and general excavation. This includes but is not limited to ( grade work, driveways, light wooded clearing, drains, tiles, water lines, house seats and footers, and more. We have a crew of honest men with years of experienc read less
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Offering Full Septic Services & Portable Toilet Rental, Treatment Plants Service and Grease Truck Pumping In Dry Ridge KY and all surrounding areas.
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years read less
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
septic tank services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Crawford Tree Experts15837 US-27
- Crawford Tree Experts
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Ratliff Septic Service45 Jc Ratliff St
Elkhorn City, Kentucky
- RITE-WAY SERVICES975 SLATE LICK RD
- Rogers, Jeffrey B235 Calvary Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2125 Montana Ave
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup210 Big Run Rd
- Ratliff Septic Service
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising