A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Junction City, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Junction City
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsWe were very pleased. Service was very prompt (next day). The service technician (Rusty) was very polite and friendly, but most of all, he took the time to carefully explain every step of the process and to answer all of our questions. He inspected everything and gave lots of good advice on the proper care and maintenance of a septic system. He seemed to be very experienced and knowledgable. He did mention that he could install a riser to provide easier access in the future, but he did not pressure us at all. We decided to have one installed and he did an excellent job. He made sure it was exactly where we wanted it and the right height to match the top of the patio to prevent tripping over it. He asked where to put the extra dirt which was removed from the hole and carefully cleaned up after himself
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsGreat expereince from start to finish. We first called to see if tank should be pumped as they did it last time and we were having issues with toilet flushing properly and we didn't know if it was time to do it again. They came over same day to check tank and see if it was full. Once they determined that was the issue, they also suggested we have a riser installed for easier access to the septic tank lid. We agreed to have the riser put in as well, they came the following day and pumped the tank and installed riser
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable.
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
Septic Tank Companies in Junction City
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. And there’s no extra for nights, weekends and holidays. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll..Recent Review:Don't call Roto-Rooter. I called them about a clogged kitchen drain. Unlike others I had called, Roto-Rooter would not give me an estimate over the phone, telling me the service tech would give me an estimate after assessing the job. The tech arrived, tried plunging the drain (which we had already tried), then told me the cost to clear the drain would be $389! I told him that was too much (I already had a quote from Tarvin Plumbing for $174). The tech offered me a $74 couple, but that's still more than $300. He said he could do it right now, "I'm right here." I refused to pay that. I felt that this was a ploy from Roto-Rooter to trap/pressure customers into paying an outrageous sum. Tarvin showed up less than two hours later and cleared the drain for less than half what Roto-Rooter wanted to charge meJohn B.
- Business Description:Muncy Contracting is a fully licensed and insured contracting company. We have been in business for over ten years now and take pride in our work. Feel free to call anytime for an estimate.
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for youRecent Review:Service was on time. Very professional. Did job in a very timely manner. Once job was completed, he cleaned the site up, even wiping the tub and shower down.Lloyd M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Find septic tank services in
- Crab Orchard
- Paint Lick
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
septic tank services in Junction City
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Ratliff Septic Service45 Jc Ratliff St
Elkhorn City, Kentucky
- RITE-WAY SERVICES975 SLATE LICK RD
- Rogers, Jeffrey B235 Calvary Rd
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup2125 Montana Ave
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water Cleanup210 Big Run Rd
- Ratliff Septic Service
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising