Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Waynesburg, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Waynesburg
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable. read less
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsWe were very pleased. Service was very prompt (next day). The service technician (Rusty) was very polite and friendly, but most of all, he took the time to carefully explain every step of the process and to answer all of our questions. He inspected everything and gave lots of good advice on the proper care and maintenance of a septic system. He seemed to be very experienced and knowledgable. He did mention that he could install a riser to provide easier access in the future, but he did not pressure us at all. We decided to have one installed and he did an excellent job. He made sure it was exactly where we wanted it and the right height to match the top of the patio to prevent tripping over it. He asked where to put the extra dirt which was removed from the hole and carefully cleaned up after himself read less
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips read less
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too read less
- DeWitt PlumbingI was attempting to repair a toilet valve myself. The shut-off was not new and therefore, not as reliable as one would hope which resulted in a leak which quickly turned into a stream. After shutting off all water to my home, I tried contacting several plumbers the result of which was unanswered phone calls and learning there weren't that many servicemen in my area. After contacting DeWitt plumbing and leaving a message, my call was returned within one hour and an appointment set for the following morning. Mr. DeWitt was precisely on time, prepared to work, and was even able to fix several other issues that I had around the house which I had not mentioned in our earlier phone conversation. He came in, fixed the toilet, the sink, the spigot for my washing machine and even the water line to my refrigerator, all within two hours. After seeing the piping in my home, he suggested I might think about replacing it and gave a rough estimate for me to shoot towards. He was pleasant and friendly and didn't mind when I mentioned 'one other thing, while you're here' for him to inspect read less
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsI called Andrus, it was a late Friday afternoon and they were here within the hour. The gentleman on truck was very thorough and made sure he cleaned everything from the tank completely. He explained how the tank worked and showed me the tank was in fact clean. He did rinse it with water as well to clean it out. He also told me I needed to install a and quot;riser w/lidand quot; as I had trouble locating my septic lid, we had to dig a lot to locate it. He advised me where I could purchase it and install it myself to save money or he would be happy to install it. I chose to do the install, it was very easy. Very good company to use read less
Septic Tank Companies in Waynesburg
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about them read lessTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startup read lessAngie L.
- Business Description:Offering Full Septic Services & Portable Toilet Rental, Treatment Plants Service and Grease Truck Pumping In Dry Ridge KY and all surrounding areas.
- Business Description:We are a insured excavation company that specializes in septic tank installations and general excavation. This includes but is not limited to ( grade work, driveways, light wooded clearing, drains, tiles, water lines, house seats and footers, and more. We have a crew of honest men with years of experienc read less
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate .. read lessRecent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared less read lessCathy A.
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent.. read less
- Business Description:24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!
- Business Description:Muncy Contracting is a fully licensed and insured contracting company. We have been in business for over ten years now and take pride in our work. Feel free to call anytime for an estimate.
- Business Description:Guaranteed lowest price. Free Quotes. If your not satisfied with the work we do, we will do what it takes to meet your needs or your money back.Recent Review:Went exactly as planned, would recommend to anyone that needs this type of work.Shelby W.
- Business Description:Rogers, Jeffrey B
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Crab Orchard
- Science Hill
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
- East Bernstadt
septic tank services in Waynesburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Crawford Tree Experts15837 US-27
- Crawford Tree Experts
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising