In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Harrodsburg, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Harrodsburg
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- PRICHARD SEPTIC SVCWe have three comodes in our house and none of them would flush. That was surprising because we had the septic tnk installed only eight years ago and it is sized for a family of six. Two of us live here. But, none of the comodes would flush. Clearly an emergency situation. We called two neighbors for recommendations. Both of them have lived in this valley since before Kentucky joined the Union. They each gave us recommendations. I called Prichard's because it is the closest, only 5 miles away. That's really close when you live as deep in the woods as we do. I spoke with Marcus who assured me he knew how to find us and said he could have a truck at our house in about half an hour. In Eastern Kentucky, "about half and hour" usually means "sometime today, or maybe tomorrow." BUT, in a half hour, almost exactly, a big truck with a tank on it was backing into our driveway. He even knew to come up our holler the back way so he wouldn't have to turn that big truck around in a very small space. The first task was to find the septic tank. I directed Marcus and his helper (never did get the helper's name) to the correct end of the house. They used long steel rods to poke into the ground and in only a few minutes, they struck concrete. Five minutes of spade work and they had the tank's access cover uncovered. They sucked out 1,000 gallons of muck. It didn't stink nearly as much as I expected. It did have stuff in there that clearly should not have been flushed down a toilet. Now, I wonder who could have done that. In well undewr an hour, the tank was empty and covered up again. And all three comodes flushed just as they should. And Marcus gave us some suggestions on what not to put through our household plumbing
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- DeWitt PlumbingThe first time Mr. DeWitt came to our home, he repaired a leaky water heater. We were very satisfied with both the price and the quality of his work. So, when it came time to replace our entire lateral line system, we picked Mr. DeWitt to do that , also. We were totally satisfied with his work. He did everything he said he would do - and in a very professional manner. Mr. DeWitt is a very friendly man. I'm a 'worry wart', and anytime while the work was being done, if I called him with a question or concern, he always answered his cell phone cheerfully. He never acted like I was a bother. I would recommend DeWitt plumbing to anyone who wants a top-notch job done
- DeWitt PlumbingI was attempting to repair a toilet valve myself. The shut-off was not new and therefore, not as reliable as one would hope which resulted in a leak which quickly turned into a stream. After shutting off all water to my home, I tried contacting several plumbers the result of which was unanswered phone calls and learning there weren't that many servicemen in my area. After contacting DeWitt plumbing and leaving a message, my call was returned within one hour and an appointment set for the following morning. Mr. DeWitt was precisely on time, prepared to work, and was even able to fix several other issues that I had around the house which I had not mentioned in our earlier phone conversation. He came in, fixed the toilet, the sink, the spigot for my washing machine and even the water line to my refrigerator, all within two hours. After seeing the piping in my home, he suggested I might think about replacing it and gave a rough estimate for me to shoot towards. He was pleasant and friendly and didn't mind when I mentioned 'one other thing, while you're here' for him to inspect
- DIRTY WORKS SEPTIC SVCI was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went good
Septic Tank Companies in Harrodsburg
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngelita L.
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Zach Gammon. Additional DBA - Gammon Plumbing.Recent Review:ok except the shower install. Bad install wrong caulk used around tub, had to come back to replace about three weeks later. 8 months later caulk coming loose from tile around tub and small holes in it in other places. They came back to redo and I thought they had scratched my tub they would not come look at it (turned out I was wrong and apologized for it. Now grout coming out and caulk loose again, after many phone calls (4, we will call you back and 5, we will be there no one shows and no calls to explain why. They send a guy to do the caulk. not grout, more calls more no shows finally they send a person, with no experience to do the job. Was told they were bending over backward to please me when all they were doing was taking care of their mistakes they created. Ever time I question no show and no call was told a emergency came up and I wasn't priority (One bath house). This stuff should last for years and not just monthsJoe S.
- Business Description:CJ's Plumbing is a professional plumbing contractor serving the Bedford, KY area. Call 24/7 for affordable plumbing repair service, water leak repair, faucet replacement and repair, and more! Local Plumber, Local Plumbing Contractors, Faucet Installation, Professional Plumbing Service, Faucet Replacement, Plumbing Leak Detection, Leak Detection, Leaking Faucet Repair, New Construction Gas Lines, Sewer Cleaning, Water Line Installation, Sewer Line, Professional Plumbing Contractor, Reliable Pl..
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years
- Business Description:Offering Full Septic Services & Portable Toilet Rental, Treatment Plants Service and Grease Truck Pumping In Dry Ridge KY and all surrounding areas.
- Business Description:Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehabilitation Services(E.S.P.R.S.) specializes in sewer, manhole, drain repair, pipe repair/rehabilitation, Hydro-Jetting drain cleaning, pipe video camera inspection, and vacuum truck waste removal for industrial and residential. E.S.P.R.S. team consists of highly professional and skilled employees with a commitment and dedication to customer service and will provide the best alternative option to correction any situation
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Harrodsburg
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising