If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Versailles, KY
There are 5 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Versailles
- HOGUE SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt took a couple days to solve problem but everything drains well now. Very prompt and courteous people.
- Martin's ServicesThey were prompt, reasonable, professional. They called and gave me an estimated time of arrival. . I would highly recommend them.
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICEMr. Saylor arrived when he said he would be here. Very courteous and professional. Did his work, explained what he was doing and why, answered my questions and cleaned up after himself before leaving. Definitely would use them again. Much better than others we've used.
- Martin's ServicesI got an appointment within 24 hours. They called just prior to arriving, and came on time. The two men were very professional and were very thorough, leaving the yard in excellent shape.
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupCalled service at midnight because of flooding in downstairs. Husband was able to get water under control, so we told them it was't an emergency. Technician arrived the next morning. He worked quickly and efficiently. We would use them again.
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICEThe job was challenging because the tank had been neglected, was quite a distance downhill from our driveway, and sat in a wooded area. Two other companies had told us they couldn't do the job, so we were ecstatic when this company agreed to do the work, in spite of the challenges. We had to have it done quickly, because we were selling the house and needed it cleaned before closing. The Bluegrass Septic representative did the work right away. In the process, he identified a major problem that we didn't know about, and he helped arrange for someone to come right away to make the necessary repairs. On our own, we never would have found someone to do this major repair in such a short time. If you read this review before this edit, you saw comments about dissatisfaction with pricing. I had confused his charge with another service provider's fee when I was writing the review. The amount charged by Bluegrass was more than fair considering the scope of work done. I am glad for an opportunity to set the record straight. My apologies to Bluegrass Septic for misrepresenting the cost of the job they did for us. I wholeheartedly recommend this company and its work read less
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICEMr. Saylor was prompt, friendly, and even though we had not had our septic tank cleaned out in 30 years (eeks!) and it made his job much harder, he charged us no more than he had promised. I could not recommend him more highly! Steve Smith
- Specialty Contracting ServicesInitially was called out to repair a broken gas line and we decided to hire them to do all of our plumbing. They were very professional and did an excellent job. They advised us every step of the way as to what they were doing and advised us if and changes needed to be made. They cleaned up after themselves and their work was very well done and thought out. We would definitely hire them again read less
- Martin's ServicesMartin employee Gilbert called 2 hours before scheduled time and asked to come early. 2 men arrived in a large truck and I directed them to the tank. I had already uncovered the tank in the back yard and it was ready for them. They had a device which looked to be a converted boat motor with a long shaft and propellers on the end. They started this device and used it in the tank just like a large egg beater, all the while the sucking hose was emptying the tank. I was really surprised when they were finished in about 15 minutes. I had the tank emptied before by another sanitation company and it took over 4 hours. On that occasion, the tank still had quite a bit of solid left when the operator said he was done. Gilbert and his assistant were very professional and efficient. They emptied the tank completely. I would definitely recommend them and use them again read less
- Mr Rooter Plumbing of Lexington KYThis was a huge project, and by the end they had done a great job. Their quote was slightly higher than some others, but their warrantee coverage is at least twice as long (2 years). We felt it was a very good price for the quality. They were quite patient and understanding of several smaller issues we felt other providers may have been dismissive toward--anytime we had a question or an issue, it was fully explained to us and then taken care of in an outcome we were content with. We were never made to feel as though our questions were an issue, and we didn't see annoyances when they happened (such as when they'd gone better than code and had to change a piece to appease Scott County code, which had to have been aggravating.) The project itself was quite large and took quite a bit of time. The front yard was dug up to lay new drainage, and to change the supply line. All drainage pipes were removed from the house, and all supply lines were removed from the house (including in the walls). We had intended to change the location of the water heater while replacing it however, instead the current location was improved, which was a better solution all around. A total of two shower/tub combos were changed, and at least five faucets were changed. A new box was put into the wall behind the icemaker, and the dishwasher drainage was re-routed and updated (two things we didn't even know to request, and showed commitment to doing things the "right" way). Old holes in the foundation were filled in, and the sump pump routing was changed and expanded. Two new hose bibs were installed. Two toilets were changed from cast iron and integrated into the new drainage system. The septic tank in the back was knocked in and filled with rock. All disturbed earth was roughed in, then covered with hay and grass seed. I would be remiss to not mention there were some timing issues at the beginning of the project, but they were well handled and the attention to detail more than made up for any issues that were incurred. The timing issues were large enough that I was relieved I had paid by the job. But again, the quality of work left nothing to be desired. I would happily suggest them to friends/family read less
Septic Tank Companies in Versailles
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about them read lessTristan F.
- Business Description:Providing quality service since 1955. Third generation owned and operated.Recent Review:Very efficient and conscientious about driving on the yard to get to tank.Don W.
- Business Description:Roto-Rooter offers commercial and residential plumbing services. From emergency plumbing to drain cleaning, sewer cleaning to pipe work, Roto-Rooter can help you with any plumbing problem. Roto-Rooter plumbers are licensed and insured and handle everything from water lines to toilet and shower problems. No plumbing job is too big or too small for our experienced and professional plumbers. Schedule an appointment by phone or online, we'll come when it's convenient for you read lessRecent Review:Service was on time. Very professional. Did job in a very timely manner. Once job was completed, he cleaned the site up, even wiping the tub and shower down.Lloyd M.
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us today read lessRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
- Business Description:We are a father and son company specializing in plumbing installation and repair. We offer senior citizen and veteran discounts.Recent Review:Great -- just like the last time, although the last time it was even better because it was more of an emergency situation on a weekend with our downstairs water heater. It wasn't an emergency this time -- just a small leak and easy to turn the water off upstairs. But he was still out in a timely fashion-- one-day wait read lessMarianne W.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes.. read lessRecent Review:They wanted $581 to do the job. Less than 1 hour work. Got it done for $95.Eric C.
- Business Description:It is our goal at Martin's Sanitation Service to achieve 100% Customer Satisfaction at a reasonable rate. Our staff is experienced and friendly and we take pride in our work. You can reach us Monday - Friday 7:30 AM - 4:30 PM at (859)987-2529 or email us anytime at email@example.com read lessRecent Review:Very quick and professional. Good company to work withRay F.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the.. read lessRecent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.
- Business Description:Guaranteed lowest price. Free Quotes. If your not satisfied with the work we do, we will do what it takes to meet your needs or your money back.Recent Review:Went exactly as planned, would recommend to anyone that needs this type of work.Shelby W.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Repairing a septic tank costs an average of $1,582. Most job costs range between $572 and $2,614.
Find septic tank services in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
septic tank services in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Epperson's Septic Service41 Winn Ave
- Epperson's Septic Service
- GBS Contracting247 Bakersfield Ln
- GBS Contracting
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- Kovalic Home Inspections
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC834 Winchester Rd
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC
- T&M Construction2291 Bahama Rd
- T&M Construction