Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Versailles, KY
There are 4 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Versailles
- HOGUE SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt took a couple days to solve problem but everything drains well now. Very prompt and courteous people.
- Martin's ServicesI got an appointment within 24 hours. They called just prior to arriving, and came on time. The two men were very professional and were very thorough, leaving the yard in excellent shape.
- HOGUE SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGYou cannot beat Hogue Septic. From first call to the truck pulling out of the driveway, a great experience. Prompt, courteous, knowledgeable, down to earth folks. Dee showed up to pump a tank on a house we'd just bought. Took us a while to locate the lid but sure enough he found it and went to work. He did a great job of getting all the sludge out, washed down the walls and suggested I install risers for future access. Off to the supply house I went to buy risers, came back as he was finishing up and he showed me how to install myself (saving me $100). Overall great service; Hogue is the only septic company around as far as I'm concerned
- Martin's ServicesMartin employee Gilbert called 2 hours before scheduled time and asked to come early. 2 men arrived in a large truck and I directed them to the tank. I had already uncovered the tank in the back yard and it was ready for them. They had a device which looked to be a converted boat motor with a long shaft and propellers on the end. They started this device and used it in the tank just like a large egg beater, all the while the sucking hose was emptying the tank. I was really surprised when they were finished in about 15 minutes. I had the tank emptied before by another sanitation company and it took over 4 hours. On that occasion, the tank still had quite a bit of solid left when the operator said he was done. Gilbert and his assistant were very professional and efficient. They emptied the tank completely. I would definitely recommend them and use them again
- Martin's ServicesExcellent service, very prompt and professional, answered all questions I had about septic systems. Found out after arrival that Martin's had actually serviced our system in the past. Apparently was not an easy job since our septic system is very deep and also not in a typical placement. During last visit they had to excavate to find the tank but did at that time also install a riser for easy access. Chris, provided a great deal of information to me about our septic system. Definitely do recommend their service. Top notch!
- Specialty Contracting ServicesInitially was called out to repair a broken gas line and we decided to hire them to do all of our plumbing. They were very professional and did an excellent job. They advised us every step of the way as to what they were doing and advised us if and changes needed to be made. They cleaned up after themselves and their work was very well done and thought out. We would definitely hire them again
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICEThe job was challenging because the tank had been neglected, was quite a distance downhill from our driveway, and sat in a wooded area. Two other companies had told us they couldn't do the job, so we were ecstatic when this company agreed to do the work, in spite of the challenges. We had to have it done quickly, because we were selling the house and needed it cleaned before closing. The Bluegrass Septic representative did the work right away. In the process, he identified a major problem that we didn't know about, and he helped arrange for someone to come right away to make the necessary repairs. On our own, we never would have found someone to do this major repair in such a short time. If you read this review before this edit, you saw comments about dissatisfaction with pricing. I had confused his charge with another service provider's fee when I was writing the review. The amount charged by Bluegrass was more than fair considering the scope of work done. I am glad for an opportunity to set the record straight. My apologies to Bluegrass Septic for misrepresenting the cost of the job they did for us. I wholeheartedly recommend this company and its work
- Epperson's Septic ServiceThey did a great job. They were very reasonable and they showed up when they were supposed to. They are simply amazing. I have 4 different septic tanks, and one of them was under the house, but they got to it. They couldn't get the hose in one tank because concrete had been poured around the pipe and they had to take a hammer and chisel, this was underneath the house, which most companies wouldn't even consider. They were fast and they knew what they were doing
- Roto-Rooter Plumbing & Water CleanupCalled service at midnight because of flooding in downstairs. Husband was able to get water under control, so we told them it was't an emergency. Technician arrived the next morning. He worked quickly and efficiently. We would use them again.
- BLUEGRASS SEPTIC & PORTABLE TOILET SERVICECalled about servicing the septic tank and needed the service quickly. He came within 2 hours of the call. Professional and everything was left clean. I will use them again for my next service.
Septic Tank Companies in Versailles
- Business Description:For 24 hour plumbing & HVAC services with no additional cost, call the professionals at Bluegrass Rooter Plumbing Heat & Air. Where we find it rewarding offering solutions to our customers and developing long term relationships with them. Call us todayRecent Review:Arrived on time, completed the work promptly, charged a fair price.Allison S.
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:Providing quality service since 1955. Third generation owned and operated.Recent Review:Very efficient and conscientious about driving on the yard to get to tank.Don W.
- Business Description:We are a father and son company specializing in plumbing installation and repair. We offer senior citizen and veteran discounts.Recent Review:Great -- just like the last time, although the last time it was even better because it was more of an emergency situation on a weekend with our downstairs water heater. It wasn't an emergency this time -- just a small leak and easy to turn the water off upstairs. But he was still out in a timely fashion-- one-day waitMarianne W.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They wanted $581 to do the job. Less than 1 hour work. Got it done for $95.Eric C.
- Business Description:Cash or Check only
- Business Description:Royal Flush Plumbing was started by Michael Brinegar in 2014 as Kentucky's youngest Master Plumber. We are a family owned and operated small business out of Lexington, serving the Central Kentucky region, who specializes in solutions for both residential and commercial properties. We pride ourselves on our exceptional customer service and want to work with you to come up with the most cost-effective solutions that exceed your expectations while remaining mindful of your budget. We understand..Recent Review:On pricing, I was good with it, with what they did.Stephen R.
- Business Description:Do you have a project in mind? We truly are the best in the business all of our work is done in house to keep you cost low. Avoid builder/ sub-contractor mark ups.Recent Review:Good quality, however it look an extended period of time to complete.Chris would correct all aspects of job.Michael W.
- Business Description:2 EMPLOYEES. USES SUBS FOR LABOR. COST IS DETERMINED BY THE JOB. TRAVEL CHARGES MAY APPLY. NO SERVICE CHARGES. EXTRA CHARGE FOR AFTER HOURS SERVICE.Recent Review:Wyatt Wilson/Wilson Unlimited was referred by another excavation company that was not available. Wyatt did a great job of telling us exactly what he was going to do and gave us a reasonable estimate for the work. He was professional, punctual, a hard worker and a very nice guy. He did exactly what we asked for and did a great jobDavid H.
- Business Description:Ask for Details on Travel Charges. DBA Ace Plumbing.Recent Review:I've used them probably four times. This is basically one guy and I like him a lot. He is very honest and reasonable. He is not trying to make money off of me. He is good about getting back.Janet B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Stamping Ground
- Junction City
- Paint Lick
septic tank services in Versailles
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- C. Jackson Construction LLC8879 Locust Street
Cross Plains, Indiana
- C. Jackson Construction LLC
- Epperson's Septic Service41 Winn Ave
- Epperson's Septic Service
- GBS Contracting247 Bakersfield Ln
- GBS Contracting
- Kovalic Home Inspections158 Little Stoner Rd.
- Kovalic Home Inspections
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC834 Winchester Rd
- PLUMBING SYSTEMS INC
- T&M Construction2291 Bahama Rd
- T&M Construction