Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Liberty, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Liberty
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- PRICHARD SEPTIC SVCWe have three comodes in our house and none of them would flush. That was surprising because we had the septic tnk installed only eight years ago and it is sized for a family of six. Two of us live here. But, none of the comodes would flush. Clearly an emergency situation. We called two neighbors for recommendations. Both of them have lived in this valley since before Kentucky joined the Union. They each gave us recommendations. I called Prichard's because it is the closest, only 5 miles away. That's really close when you live as deep in the woods as we do. I spoke with Marcus who assured me he knew how to find us and said he could have a truck at our house in about half an hour. In Eastern Kentucky, "about half and hour" usually means "sometime today, or maybe tomorrow." BUT, in a half hour, almost exactly, a big truck with a tank on it was backing into our driveway. He even knew to come up our holler the back way so he wouldn't have to turn that big truck around in a very small space. The first task was to find the septic tank. I directed Marcus and his helper (never did get the helper's name) to the correct end of the house. They used long steel rods to poke into the ground and in only a few minutes, they struck concrete. Five minutes of spade work and they had the tank's access cover uncovered. They sucked out 1,000 gallons of muck. It didn't stink nearly as much as I expected. It did have stuff in there that clearly should not have been flushed down a toilet. Now, I wonder who could have done that. In well undewr an hour, the tank was empty and covered up again. And all three comodes flushed just as they should. And Marcus gave us some suggestions on what not to put through our household plumbing
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsI called Andrus, it was a late Friday afternoon and they were here within the hour. The gentleman on truck was very thorough and made sure he cleaned everything from the tank completely. He explained how the tank worked and showed me the tank was in fact clean. He did rinse it with water as well to clean it out. He also told me I needed to install a and quot;riser w/lidand quot; as I had trouble locating my septic lid, we had to dig a lot to locate it. He advised me where I could purchase it and install it myself to save money or he would be happy to install it. I chose to do the install, it was very easy. Very good company to use
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
Septic Tank Companies in Liberty
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:25+ years of experience with excavating, dozer grading, & septic system installation. 15+ years of experience with electrical applications. Billing procedures: Payment due upon completion of agreed job services. (Larger jobs may require a down payment)
- Business Description:Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehabilitation Services(E.S.P.R.S.) specializes in sewer, manhole, drain repair, pipe repair/rehabilitation, Hydro-Jetting drain cleaning, pipe video camera inspection, and vacuum truck waste removal for industrial and residential. E.S.P.R.S. team consists of highly professional and skilled employees with a commitment and dedication to customer service and will provide the best alternative option to correction any situation
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. We specialize in providing quality fence installation, porch and pool deck installation, we also provide minor land clearing, digging holes for septic tanks, water lines, and more! Any questions? Give us a call! We’d be more than happy to give you an estimate on any project you may have! We also offer a military and senior citizen discount of 10%! Thank you and God bless
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Science Hill
- Russell Springs
- Junction City
- Crab Orchard
septic tank services in Liberty
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising