Clog Busterz

Founded 2016 • With Angi since December 2016

We offer free estimates and free home inspections with any purchase of service. We are much more than your average drain cleaning 'clog busting' plumbers. We are a small, home town based company. We care about what’s best for your household and business plumbing needs. We provide outstanding plumbing services (water heaters, faucet rebuilds, garbage disposal, main water/plumbing lines) without breaking the bank. Give us a call today today....

A Service Provider's profile image

4.4

plumbers (30)water heaters (8)drain cleaning (6)sewer cleaning (1)drain pipe installation (1)

04/27/2022

Madeleine Y.

I made an appointment, and Clog Busterz sent two men. They said that my plumbing was too old to be fixed and that I would need to tear out the walls so that they could replace all the plumbing. They later sent me an estimate for the cost. I called another plumber who was able to fix both the bath tub faucet and the shower diverter.

Description of Work
I wanted a bathtub faucet and a shower diverter fixed. The faucet was leaking and the shower diverter did not work

Work Completed On 03/21/2022

12/24/2020

P T.

Y'all. I'm putting these people in my phone contacts as "My Plumbers." If being able to trust the people working in your home and knowing the work done is solid are your priorities, then stop right now and hire these guys. I have had a journey, and our house is very old. Our plumbing completely failed a week and a half ago, like... dig up the yard failure. After multiple companies either failed to address the problem, didn't show, ripped me off, or actually made the problem worse, I didn't know what to DO! I found these folks on Angie's List, and the reviews got me thinking, so I had them come out for a quote. They were one of the only companies that were able to get me in before Christmas, when all other places were telling me I'd be in a hotel ringing in the new year! They sent out Anthony and Josh. They have been like the plumbing dynamic duo - they communicate efficiently with one another, and know their job well enough that all the bajillions of hiccups inherent to an old house did not stop them from their goal of getting us back in our home for Christmas - and spend part of their Christmas Eve to make sure it happened for my family. AND they came with smiles on their faces in really horrible weather for an outside job in the cold. Anthony and Josh have been 100% honest with me and straightforward. They explained clearly what we needed done and gave me all the potential options to choose from. I never once felt like they were making unnecessary recommendations or trying to sell me anything. They were simply knowledgeable, helpful, and trustworthy. Theirs was not the cheapest quote, but sometimes you need to consider that you get what you pay for. The cheapest job was not my goal - a solid fix from a company I could trust to do other potential work without trying to sell me down the river was way more important. There's more work to be done, for sure. BUT - they will most definitely always be the ones to do it, and I could not recommend them more highly.

Description of Work
Sewage line replacement, replace main stack and all plumbing to multiple bathrooms, unclog lines, and other jobs on OLD house.

Category plumbing, water heater repair, drain pipe, sewer cleaning, drain cleaning

Work Completed On 12/24/2020

07/31/2020

Tim B.

Clog Busterz was supposed to come between 12 and 5 to fix my outside faucet. They called around 3:45 to tell me they could not make it and had to reschedule. They eventually came and did the work, but it was not done correctly, so I had to call them back and have them come back out to fix it. They came back and fixed it, and what I recently found is they had torn pieces of 3 foot insulation out from under my home and just left it there. I called them back and they said they would get back to me but they still have not returned my call. Now I'm left with having to buy new insulation and repairing it myself.

Description of Work
Plumbing

Work Completed On 07/23/2020

02/21/2020

Larry C.

I was very pleased with the service. Tech was friendly and professional and got the job done quickly and cleanly. I would use them again.

Description of Work
Toilet Replacement

Work Completed On 02/20/2020

Thank you for the great review.

02/13/2020

Wade G.

I was never contacted. If a call was made, no voicemail was left.

Description of Work
Water heater maintenance.

Work Completed On 02/13/2020

We do sincerely apologize that you were not contacted and would like to offer you a $50 off coupon if you would consider letting Clog Busterz Plumbing help with another project

02/05/2020

Jon F.

Well I called them because of a hot water heater that busted, they came out and clearly agreed since I had water all over the place, when I asked about my options, they told me a tankless hot water heater would cost too much, that was it, no explanation that it would be gas not electric, didn't look to see if the 20 yr old water heater was still the size I needed for my home, they just got a replacement and said this would do the trick for my size home. After a few months the water heater clearly was not working the way it should so they came out and tested it. The water heater was broken, they replaced a few parts and said that would do the trick. A few days later, I cant fill up a standard tub with 3" of water. They come out again, said its working fine and jacked the temperature up on the water heater. I still dont think its working the way it should be and now since the temperature is jacked up, its not as safe for my kids and I wont get the time as expected on this unit that I should since it now will have to work double to keep up with the increased temperature. Communication is a horrible problem with this company, if they had communicated my options in the first place, I wouldn't be stuck with a hot water heater that is too small for my house that doesn't even do what it should. I will not be contacting them in the future!

Description of Work
New Hot water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 11/15/2019

[Member Name Removed] we have exhausted every option to please you. We have offered a full discount to make you happy. We installed a 50 gallon electric water heater, your original water heater was a 50 gallon electric. We offered to credit the water heater in replacement for a tankless gas or 80 gallon electric. We were scheduled to come out 02-03-2020, but you called and cancelled stating you could take a 45 minute shower. Which the entire conversion was recorded. 02-04-2020 you started posting not 1 bad review but multiple reviews on Google and Facebook. We attempted to contact you again 02-04 at 11:32 am, the conversion between you and the supervisor was us trying to figure out how to please you. The call ended with you using profanity and not reaching a resolution which is recorded. 02-07-2020 12:33pm you called the office to verify you would take the option we offered 02-04-2020. These reviews are unfair, we tried to make this as easy as possible.

01/28/2020

Gerri H.

Quick friendly service. The price was within the range that the internet told me to expect. In fact it was on the lower end. The problem was instantly diagnosed and fixed. I will definitely hire again.

Description of Work
Dripping faucet

Work Completed On 01/28/2020

11/08/2019

Velma G.

Fixed problem. In and out in a timely manner.

Description of Work
Bathtub faucet leaking

Work Completed On 10/25/2019

Thanks for the great review

11/06/2019

David Y.

It went well. Verified that plumbing was intact and functioning to design.

Description of Work
We thought that an upstairs shower is, was leaking, but with a thorough inspection by Bryce we determined that no leakage had happened. He cut a small area in the ceiling to verify that conclusion, thus the $99 dollar charge.

Work Completed On 11/04/2019

10/09/2019

Larry S.

Had 4 plumbing companies look at project. Did not hear back from 2 of them. James Cooley at Clog Busterz gave me best estimate. Their work went smoothly utilizing 2 plumbers + helper and also James for part of project. Completed in one day. Cleaned up all waste and hauled away. Very pleased with work they performed

Description of Work
Replacing old cast-iron drain system in unfinished basement and re-routing of plumbing in bath renovation.

Work Completed On 10/04/2019

Thank you for the great review, we love the positive feedback.

08/07/2019

jill J.

Very nice came in and removed water heater and had me wait for floor to dry out to see if it needed to be replaced. Then came back and installed new water heater. Explained everything

Description of Work
Removed and installed water heater

Category plumbing, water heater repair

Work Completed On 08/07/2019

Thank you [Member Name Removed] for the great review!

01/30/2019

Grant C.

Fantastic, after calling and getting the original appointment set I had something come up, I had no trouble rescheduling for later in the day. When they came in to inspect our issue it turned out to be something easy. He was kind enough to fix it free of charge. He was well professional and knowledgeable, and advised me of something that may be an issue in the future. I will definitely be using them for any issues that may arise in my newly purchased house.

Description of Work
Leaky shut off valve for washer.

Work Completed On 01/30/2019

01/30/2019

Linda T.

I immediately called Clog Busterz , who have been my only plumbers for over two years. I asked for an appointment for the next morning. They were on time & very quickly found the problem was a blockage between the house and the septic tank. They snaked it, & very quickly cleared the problem. As I said Clog Busterz have been & WILL be my only plumbers. I’ll add that the price charged was reasonable.

Description of Work
I came home from a wonderful vacation in Cancun to find every toilet & shower were leaking into my basement.

Category drain cleaning

Work Completed On 01/22/2019

12/29/2018

Lillian S.

The servicemen arrived early, worked efficiently, and professionally.

Description of Work
I replaced my water heater.

Work Completed On 12/29/2018

Thanks you for the great review!

08/21/2018

Allison W.

We have had our water heater for about 4 months and they have yet to get someone out for an inspection despite repeated calls.

Description of Work
They put in a new water heater

Work Completed On 08/21/2018

I would like to apologize for all the trouble you have went through. We apply for the permits online and pay. Unfortunately we cannot dispatch the plumbing inspectors. Thanks and best regards

08/21/2018

Allison W.

It went well. It is difficult to close one of our doors because our heater is fatter than our previous one.

Description of Work
Replace water heater

Work Completed On 08/15/2018

07/20/2018

Jeff L.

the plumber was very fast and friendly and wore booties over his shoes to not get any dirt in the house did a very nice job

Description of Work
replaced the toilet supply valve

Work Completed On 07/19/2018

06/25/2018

Ralph H.

It went very well...The had me fixed up in no time. Did a great job!!!

Description of Work
Outside Faucet Replacement...

Work Completed On 06/25/2018

Thank you!!!

06/12/2018

William B.

I recently got connected with Clog Busterz via HSA home warranty company. They were called to fix a toilet that continued running after flushed, a faucet that dripped after being turned off, and the faucet on one of our tubs that started spraying water all over our basement. They showed up on Thursday May 24, 2018 to view what needed to be repaired. One of the technicians called me to ask if he could have the busted TV that we had in our garage while I was at a conference. He offered money for it initially and I told him $100, then he reconsidered and texted me to say that the pixels were busted (which I assume he knew before hand). We let him take it for free. The tech also removed some of the hardware from our bathroom so he could find a replacement part for it. My wife told him that we would need to wait a bit to have them come back to do the repair and figured it would also provide them with a sufficient amount of time to locate the parts that they needed to do the repair. We didn't get a call back to confirm the date that we were expecting them to show up for the repair (04jun2018) while I had taken a day out of work to be available at the house. So we called on 03 jun 2018 and were told that the technician who told us he would do the repair - whose name escapes me but has an 859 cell phone ending in 5724 - was not working on 04jun2018. The woman we spoke with called my wife back later the same day to reschedule for 05jun2018. That day came and went with no plumbers showing up to our place. We waited some more and then I called back on 10jun2018 at 7:32pm. I spoke with the woman who answered the call for 2 minutes and was told that she would call my wife and I back to let us know what was going on with the repair/parts. Yesterday (11jun2018) I received an email from one of the reps from HSA home warranty that included the following: I recently spoke with Terrica again from Clog Busters to ask details on why the service request was transferred. She made me aware the new technician that was assigned was unable to complete the job & also locate the part needed. So in their own words - through the rep from HSA home warranty - they are inept. But more importantly, after telling the HSA rep that they would return our hardware today (12jun2018) Clog Busterz showed that they are unable to do that without issue either. If you are looking for "plumbers" that aren't able to do plumbing repairs and will steal your fixtures feel free to call Clog Busterz, but if you don't want people to come into your home and steal your fixtures and then lie about when they will be returned to you call someone else.

Description of Work
Faucet and Toilet repair

Work Completed On 06/12/2018

We apologize that our service did not satisfy your expectations. We set a high standard for ourselves and are truly sorry to hear that standard was not met in your interaction with our business. Your happiness is our number one priority.

08/21/2017

gretta C.

they were great!!! Friendly, courteous, prompt, knowledgeable and easy to work with.

Description of Work
gas pressure test

Work Completed On 08/21/2017

06/30/2017

Rose M.

They were prompt, courteous, and professional.

Description of Work
Clogged pipes

Work Completed On 06/30/2017

05/25/2017

Diamond C.

Very well. They were very professional, did an excellent job, we are going to hire them again in the future.

Description of Work
Installed dishwasher, but complicated procedure the way it had to be done.

Work Completed On 03/15/2017