Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Crab Orchard, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Crab Orchard
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- Sewer ExpressIt went great always on time and always polite . The price was reasonable and the work was of excellent quality. I would definitely call him again
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- DUGGER'S SEPTIC CLEANINGSame day service provided by a professional and courteous gentlemen. I dont know if he was the owner of the business or not but he was obviously very experienced knowing just where to dig to get to the septic tank cap and where clogs might be. He made sure we tried it before he left to make sure of no other clogs. He also advised me to keep the dogs in cause dogs like the nasty smell and like to roll around in stuff. As a owner of a beagle who does very much indeed like to roll around in smelly stuff, I really appreciated this. I had left on vacation knowing we had plumbing issues so was rather anxious when we returned to have these issues addressed. I was so relieved to have this handled so quickly. Price was in line with comparable quotes I was given during inquiry calls to other companies. Definitely would recommend or use again
Septic Tank Companies in Crab Orchard
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:We are a locally, family owned business specializing in septic tanks, storm shelters, retaining walls, and concrete farm products. Distribution boxes, pipe, leaching chambers, and other materials to complete your septic system are always in stock. Delivery is available. Serving our community for 25+ years
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:Rogers, Jeffrey B
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:Additional contact name - Zach Gammon. Additional DBA - Gammon Plumbing.Recent Review:ok except the shower install. Bad install wrong caulk used around tub, had to come back to replace about three weeks later. 8 months later caulk coming loose from tile around tub and small holes in it in other places. They came back to redo and I thought they had scratched my tub they would not come look at it (turned out I was wrong and apologized for it. Now grout coming out and caulk loose again, after many phone calls (4, we will call you back and 5, we will be there no one shows and no calls to explain why. They send a guy to do the caulk. not grout, more calls more no shows finally they send a person, with no experience to do the job. Was told they were bending over backward to please me when all they were doing was taking care of their mistakes they created. Ever time I question no show and no call was told a emergency came up and I wasn't priority (One bath house). This stuff should last for years and not just monthsJoe S.
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T..
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. We specialize in providing quality fence installation, porch and pool deck installation, we also provide minor land clearing, digging holes for septic tanks, water lines, and more! Any questions? Give us a call! We’d be more than happy to give you an estimate on any project you may have! We also offer a military and senior citizen discount of 10%! Thank you and God bless
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Junction City
- Science Hill
- East Bernstadt
septic tank services in Crab Orchard
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising