Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Berea, KY
There are 3 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Berea
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- AUTRY'S SEPTIC TANK SVCMike did exactly what he said he would do and charged us exactly what he quoted. He was very friendly, efficient, conscientious...I cannot say enough good things about his service. This is my first time owning a home with a septic system. While we waited for my tank to be cleaned out; he answered all my questions I had about the care and maintenance of my system and gave me some helpful tips
- Duncan Septic ServiceWe purchased our house a year ago, and we discovered that in 14 years the septic had never been pumped. Good, gracious! Called Danny, and he came out within a few days. He and his daughter were very professional and explained all of the things I should be looking at when inspecting how our septic is working. Did a GREAT job and saved us from an eventual backup
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- Lakeshore Construction IncI contacted Lake shore about some land I needed cleared for a house to be put in. After talking with them, I realized quickly that they were professionals. They were extremely focused and vigilant to get the job done. They cleared off 2.4 acres of land, graded the pad and the drive way. They installed all utilities and a septic tank. Material was laid down on the driveway. Once the provider of the house gets it put in I will have a beautiful home with amazing land surrounding it
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable.
Septic Tank Companies in Berea
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Business Description:At Mr. Rooter® Plumbing every customer’s individual needs are important. Whether it’s a simple sink clog or a damaged sewer line, you can count on a Mr. Rooter plumber to take care of your plumbing needs – day or night – with never an overtime charge. Our professional service, quality products and honest, up-front pricing make Mr. Rooter the best value in plumbing services nationwide. Mr. Rooter is ready for all emergency plumbing issues, from clogged drains and sewage backups to frozen pipes..Recent Review:They wanted $581 to do the job. Less than 1 hour work. Got it done for $95.Eric C.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngie L.
- Business Description:24 HOUR EMERGENCY SERVICES AVAILABLE!
- Business Description:Do you want to know what sets Rite-Way Services apart from the competition? We take great pride in the work we do, and go the extra mile to handle your job correctly. We specialize in serving city utilities, factories and commercial businesses, but we also serve residential customers. As a professional plumbing service, we can handle all of your plumbing needs, from cleaning to repairing, vacuuming, testing, consultation, installing, televised inspection, location, and hydro-excavation. Outs..Recent Review:Provider was punctual, professional, and expedient. Awesome work, guys!Jo M.
- Business Description:25+ years of experience with excavating, dozer grading, & septic system installation. 15+ years of experience with electrical applications. Billing procedures: Payment due upon completion of agreed job services. (Larger jobs may require a down payment)
- Business Description:Uses subs for septic tank cleaning and pumping.
- Business Description:WRS-USA LLC, a Kentucky corporation, is proud to offer a full line of rainwater systems backed by a 25 year Guaranty from the German manufacturer, a leader in rainwater harvesting and retention systems. We are uniquely able to provide a system customized to your particular needs, whether it be designed to capture rainwater from your roof and released to irrigate your lawn, channeled back into your home to be used for your laundry and/or to flush toilets, or collected in our underground retent..
- Business Description:Delta Van Lines one of the most trusted Nationwide movers provides the first-class treatment that your belongings deserve. Our moving company offers a variety of moving services that can be customized based on your specific requirements. Are you looking for a local or state-to-state moving solution? Choose Delta Van Lines to ensure your moving experience is absolutely smooth and free from any kind of stress or confusion. If you are looking for someone to facilitate a residential or corporate ..Recent Review:Delta Van Lines was a terrible experience. They are brokers and don't let them tell you differently. My sales person, Natalie, was quite nice until I started having problems. Then she would not return my calls. She promised me that they used their own trucks and drivers ( except upon rare occasion ) . Not true. My pick up was "Big Boy Moving." Four guys in which one was on the phone the entire time, one was skyping in the bedroom with the doors closed and the other two were working. The head guy immediately told me there would be an extra $300 for a long haul and $150 for a bulk shipment. I had told Natalie the elevator was right there next to the loading dock at my apartment. She said no problem, no long haul charge. The bulk charge, I never did understand and they really couldn't explain it . When I called Natalie while this guy was trying to collect this money, she said and I quote "Well I will never use them again.". She said she would call me back and that's the last I heard from her. I was stuck. I ended up calling Big Boy Movers and they had no answers either. Before the movers were done, they came right out and asked me for a tip. Of course I gave it to them, they had my stuff. But they literally asked me. This was the most unprofessional experience I have had moving. I have written an email to the manager Joshban Molina who has never responded. Natalie stopped communicating the minute she had my money. The only good thing that happened was that they were on time. I do not recommend this company at all. Besides the rudeness of the actual movers, there was no support from the company I had hired, Delta Van Lines. They could have cared lessCathy A.
- Business Description:Locally owned and operated. We specialize in providing quality fence installation, porch and pool deck installation, we also provide minor land clearing, digging holes for septic tanks, water lines, and more! Any questions? Give us a call! We’d be more than happy to give you an estimate on any project you may have! We also offer a military and senior citizen discount of 10%! Thank you and God bless
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Find septic tank services in
- Paint Lick
- Mount Vernon
- Crab Orchard
- Clay City
- East Bernstadt
- Junction City
septic tank services in Berea
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Brent Allen Septech430 West Dr
- Brent Allen Septech
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- NEWTON'S SEPTIC TANK SVC1151 Church House Hl
- NEWTON'S SEPTIC TANK SVC
- Sebastian Construction16514 Highway 10 N
- Sebastian Construction
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising