In order to function properly, your septic tank needs to be regularly inspected and emptied. How often you should get your septic tank inspected depends on a few factors.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Brodhead, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Brodhead
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Martin's ServicesGilbert arrived right on time. He had to wrestle with some thorny rose bushes to uncover the lid to the tank. He didn't complain and performed the job very quickly. He spent time explaining our tank and gave us good advice on how to take care of things. He then was very careful to make sure he didn't overcharge us and explained how the price was calculated. We plan to use Martins again because Gilbert took such good care of us
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
- DeWitt PlumbingI was attempting to repair a toilet valve myself. The shut-off was not new and therefore, not as reliable as one would hope which resulted in a leak which quickly turned into a stream. After shutting off all water to my home, I tried contacting several plumbers the result of which was unanswered phone calls and learning there weren't that many servicemen in my area. After contacting DeWitt plumbing and leaving a message, my call was returned within one hour and an appointment set for the following morning. Mr. DeWitt was precisely on time, prepared to work, and was even able to fix several other issues that I had around the house which I had not mentioned in our earlier phone conversation. He came in, fixed the toilet, the sink, the spigot for my washing machine and even the water line to my refrigerator, all within two hours. After seeing the piping in my home, he suggested I might think about replacing it and gave a rough estimate for me to shoot towards. He was pleasant and friendly and didn't mind when I mentioned 'one other thing, while you're here' for him to inspect
- Grant County Septic ServiceThey came and cleaned out our septic tank and did a great job. For a fee they were willing to dig up the lid but I wanted to save money so I did it myself.
- DIRTY WORKS SEPTIC SVCI was able to call and get someone to my house the same day. They arrived about 30 minutes later then I expected but they got right to work and were done in less then an hour. All in all it went good
- BIG BLUE SEPTIC SVCI made an appointment with Big Blue to clean my septic tank. He arrived close to the time he said he would. It took nearly an hour to find the tank as it was buried with no markings to indicate where it was. Once found, he dug around the top of the tank, about a foot deep and pumped it out. I was not charged any extra for the extra work and the service person was friendly and cooperative
- DeWitt PlumbingThe first time Mr. DeWitt came to our home, he repaired a leaky water heater. We were very satisfied with both the price and the quality of his work. So, when it came time to replace our entire lateral line system, we picked Mr. DeWitt to do that , also. We were totally satisfied with his work. He did everything he said he would do - and in a very professional manner. Mr. DeWitt is a very friendly man. I'm a 'worry wart', and anytime while the work was being done, if I called him with a question or concern, he always answered his cell phone cheerfully. He never acted like I was a bother. I would recommend DeWitt plumbing to anyone who wants a top-notch job done
- Andrus Excavating & Septic SystemsOwner and his crew, arrived on time, worked efficiently and did a very good job. Was very receptive to my questions and requests. Job was completed with less gravel than estimated. Cost was $300 less than estimate.
Septic Tank Companies in Brodhead
- Business Description:We are family owned and operated we have 13 employees We are open 24/7 emergency Charges are per job no hidden fees Free estimatesRecent Review:I like them. They are local. He was on time and Tyler was a nice man. They are good. Holly is very nice. They are awesome. Never had an issue. Very knowledgeable and do have guarantee. Can't said enough about themTristan F.
- Recent Review:It went very well! Tim came to the apartment and looked at the issue. He told me that he will place the order for the new and more efficient unit than the old boiler and install asap. Tim's crew came the following Monday to demolish the old boiler and installed the new boiler on the same day. The new boiler was up and running on the same day. It was a smooth startupAngelita L.
- Business Description:We offer state-of-the-art medical and surgical treatments for many symptoms women face. Our practice includes three board-certified obstetrician/gynecologists, a nurse midwife, and a physician's assistant. These providers, along with the staff work hard to promote a comfortable and caring environment. Dr. Frederick was the first general gynecologist in the state of Kentucky (and in our servic area) to successfully complete the requirements to utilize the Da vinci robotic surgical system. T..
- Business Description:Locally trusted marketing specialist helping growing businesses out of Kentucky. I know what it takes in the state of Kentucky to get a business off the ground and flourishing. I also know how difficult it is to find someone to work with for your business that is trust-able and dependable. I have a loyal customer base throughout KY and am looking to expand my services to more small to medium sized businesses. I work one-on-one with my customers on forming a business plan that yields a high re..
- Business Description:Want an Awesome looking website that also Ranks in the search engines? If you're expecting for it to generate new customers it's vital potential customers find it when they search. This is called Search Engine Optimization. Everyone and their brother are building websites these days, and ironically they are all SEO experts. Most people are smart enough to figure out this isn't true. We are 100% from the United States. Our team is comprised of Graphic Designers, a content writer and one of the..Recent Review:It was a real bad experience. The website design and development was never fully completed. I waited long but that did not work either. At the end, I am feeling huge frustration. <br>Monica S.
- Business Description:Wilson Excavating Inc, has well over 20 years of excavation experience in the Rockcastle County area. We are a full service excavation company with many long established customer relationships. We offer a strong base of technical expertise along with uncompromising quality of service and competitive prices. We are experienced in both commercial and residential excavation work and have the equipment and materials to get the job done right the first time. Call today and see why we're the best
- Business Description:Muncy Contracting is a fully licensed and insured contracting company. We have been in business for over ten years now and take pride in our work. Feel free to call anytime for an estimate.
- Business Description:25+ years of experience with excavating, dozer grading, & septic system installation. 15+ years of experience with electrical applications. Billing procedures: Payment due upon completion of agreed job services. (Larger jobs may require a down payment)
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
Replacing a drain field requires digging up quite a bit of land and involves a decent amount of testing. Using this guide, you’ll learn how much it costs to replace a drain field based on a few key factors such as size and type of septic system.
A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Find septic tank services in
septic tank services in Brodhead
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- All Precision Construction3821 Sunbeam Rd
- All Precision Construction
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services104 N MAIN ST
- Environmental Sewer & Pipe Rehab Services
- Frederick, Dr. James B617 23rd St Ste 415
- Frederick, Dr. James B
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- Hillard Septic and Excavating
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- Tiffany England - Advertising332 Bates Rd.
- Tiffany England - Advertising