A small septic tank system is ideal for spaces with minimal needs, such as a one-to-two-bedroom apartment or guest house. A small septic tank contains 750 or 1,000 gallons. We’ll cover everything that factors into your small septic system cost here.
Get matched with top septic system services in Brodhead, KY
There are 2 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Matching on Angi
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Brodhead
- Mabry excavationIt was great josh came and took care of everything, we did have some weather short comings however he completed everything and was honest. I plan to use him more in the future to other work!
- Zaring Septic & Drain Service, Inc.The individual arrived on thime and did the job well, cleaned the tank and left with no mess.
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable RestroomsHad to bring in backhoe to locate pipe and septic tank. Broke the pipe but that was ok as I wanted a clean out installed anyhow. Did this all on the Friday before Christmas in 2016 as our septic line backed up the day before.
- Martin's ServicesI called them on Fri. They were here Tues. morning, and called to let me know they were on the way. When the tech arrived I showed him where the tank was. He hand dug to the opening, got his equipment and went to work. The tank had never been pumped and was 30 years old. When he was finished he told me when it would should be done again (5 years) and would probably need a new baffle by then. He then cleaned up the area, gave me my receipt, and left. He was very polite and knowledgable.
- SAM'S SEPTIC TANK CLEANINGIt is easy to make an appointment with him. He is prompt. He charges $120 to pump out the septic. We previously had some septic issues before and just for safety we have him pump it out every three years. He does his job very professionally. He came to our house and we wrote him a cheque and he is comparatively priced than everybody else. We don’t have any complaints at all about him. We called him and he came in couple of days later. He came on the day he said he was going to come but he didn’t give me a time or something. He was very professional
- DeWitt PlumbingI was attempting to repair a toilet valve myself. The shut-off was not new and therefore, not as reliable as one would hope which resulted in a leak which quickly turned into a stream. After shutting off all water to my home, I tried contacting several plumbers the result of which was unanswered phone calls and learning there weren't that many servicemen in my area. After contacting DeWitt plumbing and leaving a message, my call was returned within one hour and an appointment set for the following morning. Mr. DeWitt was precisely on time, prepared to work, and was even able to fix several other issues that I had around the house which I had not mentioned in our earlier phone conversation. He came in, fixed the toilet, the sink, the spigot for my washing machine and even the water line to my refrigerator, all within two hours. After seeing the piping in my home, he suggested I might think about replacing it and gave a rough estimate for me to shoot towards. He was pleasant and friendly and didn't mind when I mentioned 'one other thing, while you're here' for him to inspect
- Lakeshore Construction IncI contacted Lake shore about some land I needed cleared for a house to be put in. After talking with them, I realized quickly that they were professionals. They were extremely focused and vigilant to get the job done. They cleared off 2.4 acres of land, graded the pad and the drive way. They installed all utilities and a septic tank. Material was laid down on the driveway. Once the provider of the house gets it put in I will have a beautiful home with amazing land surrounding it
- Setters Septic Tank Service and Portable Restrooms. I have no complaints. They did their job. . I assume the price was in line with what anyone else charges Everything was fine and we didn't have any problem with it. Their responsiveness is good. I called them one morning and they were here in 30 minutes. They were here when they said they would be here. It just happened to rain a lot during the times they were doing it so there were some times they couldn't be here but that wasn't their fault
- Grant County Septic ServiceThe person who came out was great and everything that he did was fine. It was the first time that we ever had a septic tank. He told us a little bit about how it worked and what to be aware of. He also told us as to what not to be flushed down and the other obvious things. He also let us know that things were in good shape. He normally recommends every 3 years, but if we continue to use it the same way we do, then he wouldn't need to come out for another 5 years. So, he can get more business if he comes out every 3 years, but he seemed to be honest and gave us a nice opinion. He was willing to explain things to us which was really nice. The price that he charged wasn't a really good deal, but was right in line with anything else we had heard and was good too
- COX'S SEPTIC TANK SVCI was satisfied with their works. They provided us very quick services, they came right out and got the job done.
Last update on January 18, 2020
Septic Service Contractors in Brodhead, KY
Related cost guides
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank service articles
An septic tank expert gives Angie's List tips to keep yours operating smoothly.
Whether you’ve had a septic tank for years or it’s your first one, you need to know how to live with one. This guide covers septic tank maintenance for a long-lasting system.
Find septic tank services in
- Mount Vernon,
- Crab Orchard,
- Paint Lick,
- Science Hill,
- East Bernstadt,
- Junction City,
Septic Tank Contractors in Brodhead, KY
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Geiler Home Services6561 Glenway Ave
Cincinnati, Ohio 45211
- Geiler Home Services
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING320 United Ct #3
Lexington, Kentucky 40509
- LEX-ROOTER SEWER & DRAIN CLEANING
- RITE-WAY SERVICES975 SLATE LICK RD
London, Kentucky 40741
- RITE-WAY SERVICES
- WRS - USA, LLC.124 Kennedy Rd.
Covington, Kentucky 41011
- WRS - USA, LLC.
Septic tank companies that service Brodhead
Septic Tank Service FAQ
What are the signs your septic tank is full?
Answer: There are several signs that indicate your septic tank could be full. These include standing water over your septic tank, a strong odor coming from your yard, gurgling water, slow drains, or a sewage backup. While many of these signs could also be indicative of a clogged system, they should all be checked out by a professional ASAP to avoid costly damages. In the absence of any of these signs, it’s recommended that septic tanks be emptied every 3 to 5 years on average.
How often should a septic tank be serviced?
Answer: On average, septic tanks should be serviced every 3 to 5 years in the absence of any worrying signs that the tank is clogged or full. The size of your septic tank, the number of people living in your home, and your average water usage will all impact how often your septic tank needs to be serviced.
What are the most common causes of septic tank failure?
Answer: The most common cause of septic tank failure is improper maintenance. Failing to pump a septic tank on the appropriate schedule will cause septic tank failure and likely result in a costly septic tank repair or replacement. On average, septic tanks should be pumped every 3 to 5 years, but the size of your tank, the number of people in your home, and your average water usage may shorten or extend this timeframe.
How much does it cost to pump a septic tank?
Answer: The cost to pump a septic tank is $400 on average or about $0.30 per gallon. The size of your septic tank, as well as local labor costs, will impact the cost of pumping your septic tank. Most septic tanks are between 600 and 2,000 gallons in size, meaning the average cost range is between $180 to $600.
How much does it cost to install a septic system?
Answer: The cost to install a septic tank system is between $3,060 and $9,810, on average. The size of the septic tank you choose, the land you’re installing it on, the type of system you choose, and local labor costs will all influence the total cost of installing a septic system. Anaerobic septic tanks (those that don’t need oxygen) typically cost between $3,000 and $8,000. Aerobic systems, which utilize oxygen to activate bacteria and are popular on smaller properties, usually cost between $10,000 and $20,000.
How long does a septic system last?
Answer: When septic systems are well maintained, they can last up to 30 years or more. If a septic system isn’t properly maintained, such as when it isn’t pumped regularly, it may malfunction and require costly repairs or a premature replacement. In general, septic tank pumping is recommended every 3 to 5 years to ensure the septic system lasts as long as possible.