Septic tanks are a great way to treat wastewater in rural areas, but septic odor can be an unfortunate side effect of these systems. Learn more about the causes for the bad smell, including cracked pipes, dry drains, and other culprits.
Get matched with top septic tank services in Palatine, IL
There are 32 highly-rated local septic tank services.
Recent Septic Tank Service Reviews in Palatine
- BLACK GOLD SEPTICAmazing. They were very responsive and were able to squeeze me in on a tight deadline. Highly recommend.
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICECrew came out as scheduled with a call 30 minutes before that they were on their way. They found a cracked cement cover which they replaced for $30 and were done with the service in about 40 minutes. I used them about 4 years ago and continue to be happy with their service and cost.
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.First firm I called was not responsive, didn't come when promised, and after they looked at it, wanted over $600 to remove/reinstall the toilet and another $900 to rod the drain line. For about two hours work, that was ridiculous, so I called Duane Blanton around 1:00. They were responsive, initially saying they could get someone here by 5:00, but within 30 seconds said they could get someone there within an hour - what great service. Mark Peterson and his helper showed up and were professional, polite, and knowledgeable. They diagnosed the problem, checked the septic tank to confirm that wasn't the problem, and quoted a very reasonable price to do the same work the other firm had quoted $1,500 for. Excellent communications on what needed to be done, what they were going to do, and let me know when they were going to make noise. They were quick and had everything done within 2 hours. I can't say enough good things about them - prompt, reasonably priced, and conscientious. I'd go to them in a heartbeat and strongly recommend them
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.They were really helpful and actually it turned out pretty good. We did have to have them come back; it was still under warranty. They were very quick to respond and make good on that. They were real diligent in getting the work done by the end of the day.
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.Hard workers and they did a very good job. Our septic tank became defective and we decided to replace it entirely. They were able to schedule a date less than a week after we signed a contract for the work. They took care of getting a permit from the village, contacting another company to drain the septic tank, and breaking the septic tank up. This company has done other projects in Bloomingdale and worked closely with Village officials to do the job right. Prior to the work, we did have a village of Bloomingdale water dept employee come out and mark the location of the sewer. We did call JULIE to mark the location of underground cables. Comcast apparently never came out because they severed an unmarked Comcast cable. Not JS plumbing fault. Comcast did put a temporary wire in a day after we called but we were without internet for a day. I recommend calling Comcast first before doing the work. Do not rely strictly on JULIE. Beware, this is a very messy project and your lawn will have a large trench. JS plumbing advised to leave it settle at least 8 weeks before contacting a landscaper. Also be advised that it may be necessary to take out part of your fence in order to get heavy machinery into the yard. This is right in the contract and they do not replace fences. One fence post has to be replaced because the heavy equipment could not fit thru a gate. We were aware of it and knew that it had to be removed. The entire job took only a day and a half. JS Plumbing broke up the septic tank and buried it as required by village code. We are very happy with services provided and glad to get rid of septic tank
- Windy City Rooter IncAlways received excellent service. They always responded in a very prompt and professional manner. Outstanding!!!
- RON'S TIDY TANK SEPTIC SERVICENew owner never had a septic system before so knew nothing about them. I did know though that something was not right with it. it was coming up into yard. After they found another tank that we did not know existed they began to empty the tanks .Also told me that the pump was probably out.Withing hours of my initial call I had the first crew out to clean the tanks and after finding the main problem the second crew was right there to replace the pump. #life saver
- Pitel Septic Inc.Pitel septic is awesome! I never had a septic before and they are patient and answer all my questions and keep my septic system running great!!
- Countryside Plumbing Sewer & SepticWe had an aerobic septic system installed. Jordan was a pleasure to work with. He was very responsive and informative and continues to be even after job completion. He made working with the county departments painless. The project was completed sooner than expected (we could use toilets!). He told us the truth about what our yard would look like during and after the job. Despite this, he managed to do a wonderful job working around a tree and flowers which was no easy task! He also connected us to a great concrete guy to create a patio over where the old tank was. We have already recommended Countryside Plumbing to our neighbors
- Sullivan Septic and Sewer IncGreat. Owner was onsite and provided helpful information through multi communications. Also helped troubleshoot potential problems. System seems to be functioning fine now.
Septic Tank Companies in Palatine
- Business Description:Our mission at Hara Plumbing Co. is simple: to provide high-quality services in a timely manner. With over 50 years of combined plumbing experience, our team caters to each project's specific needs, such as Service, Sewer & Water and New Construction among others. Get in touch with us today
- Business Description:Absolute Plumbing, in Beach Park, Illinois, is the area's leading plumber serving Northshore, Antioch, Beach Park and surrounding areas since 1977. We specialize in sewer cleaning and repairs, plumbing services, water heaters, sump pumps, garbage disposals, water damage extraction and restoration and much more. For all your plumbing needs, contact Absolute Plumbing in Beach Park.
- Business Description:We are a full service plumbing contractor that has been established and servicing the local area since 1911. We strive to provide outstanding services while maintaining absolute satisfaction. We employ uniformed licensed plumbers who are experienced in the aspects of the plumbing trade. Our staff is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Pleasing our customers is our number one goal, and we take pride in achieving that goal on a regular basis. We provide fully stocked service trucks and str..Recent Review:Excellent service. Tyler was my plumber. He was early, polite, friendly, and thoughtful. He asked how I wanted things done with every change that was going to happen as a result of the new faucet. He showed me pictures from under the sink (to make sure I understood what he was doing.) When I initially called this company, the person who answered the phone was friendly and polite. I would definitely use this company againKathy L.
- Business Description:Serving Kane and Du Page counties. License number - 058-196962. What you can EXPECT from your Titan Service Technician: A phone call to alert you when he is on the way to your home or business. To present himself in a Titan uniform and arrive in a fully stocked truck in order to minimize your inconvenience. To wipe his feet when he arrives and put on shoe covers to help keep your floors clean. To be highly trained, as well as drug tested and background checked. To be courteous and p..
- Business Description:Able Sewerage Company, in Chicago, IL, is the area's leading sewer cleaning company serving Cook, Will and Kankakee counties since 1957. We offer sewer cleaning and repair, sump pumps, sewer construction, rodding, sewer and septic inspection and more. For all your sewer cleaning and repair needs, contact Able Sewerage Company in Chicago
- Business Description:WE PROMISE: To accurately diagnose the problem and provide several solutions and options (when applicable) To do the job right the first time by knowledgeable plumbing experts who respect your time, your home, and yo
- Business Description:Payments requested by Paypal, cash, or money order. 1/2 down balance upon completion. Employees on staff include plumbers, painters, electricians and roofers. Employees based on size of project. 5% off on jobs over $500.0Recent Review:The service provided was outstanding. I would definitely recommend to anyone who is need of repairs.Jessica F.
- Business Description:Owner operated.Cost is determined by the job. No travel charges. No service charges. Extra charge for after hours service. May contact through email.
- Business Description:Perfect Home Services aims to provide the very highest level of service in the Chicago suburbs guaranteed or your money back. We provide maintenance, repair and replacement of heating, air conditioning, plumbing, sewer & electrical systems. Additional DBAs - Perfect Air Heating, Air Conditioning & Plumbing, Perfect Air & Home Improvement Inc, Perfect Plumbing, Perfect ElectricRecent Review:David was professional and informative. He provided some suggestions regarding future maintenance and information on filters. No pressure to perform other work, which I appreciated.Andrea V.
- Business Description:Mark Kolecke Plumbing-Sewer repair-will unclog and repair all drains, repair or replace all plumbing fixtures. We install sewer clean outs and repair kitchen sinks/tubs/showers/lavatories/urinals/mop sinks etc. If water goes through it yes we do it. We install and maintain flood prevention systems such as overhead sewers/modified overhead sewers/flood controls and battery backup sump pumps. We thaw frozen pipes. We install gas lines and pressure test. We accept cash/check/credit cards. Chicag..Recent Review:They never responded with a quote. Had to find another contractor.John B.
Explore our Solution Center for helpful septic tank company articles
If you’re wondering whether it’s safe to grow plants over your septic tank, the answer is yes, as long as you stick with plants that have shallow root systems to avoid damaging the septic system. Learn the best plants to install over a septic tank.
Septic system cost varies from place to place, depending on type, size and location. While they can be costly, septic tank systems can be worthy investments. Before you dive in, consider variables that drive the cost of a septic system.
Find septic tank services in
- Arlington Heights
- Rolling Meadows
- Prospect Heights
- Buffalo Grove
- Mount Prospect
- Lake Zurich
- Long Grove
- Hawthorn Woods
- Hoffman Estates
- Elk Grove Village
- Vernon Hills
- North Barrington
- Tower Lakes
- South Barrington
- Lake Barrington
septic tank services in Palatine
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.1055 Courtesy
- Able Sewerage Company3024 E 79th St
- Ace Handyman Services Chicagoland 3021 W Belmont Ave
- Advanced Oil Recycling3940 Willow
Schiller Park, Illinois
- ALBERTS LAND DESIGN INCPO Box 1048
Lake Villa, Illinois
- Allan E Power Plumbing & Heating8800 W. 47th St
- Amazing Plumbing & Sewer7921 N Lowell Ave
- AMC Septic Design & Testing Services570 Addison Street
- AquaPro Plumbing INC115 Salado Ct
- ARCE Plumbing and Sewer4514 Grove Ave Apt 4
- Archer Heights Plumbing and Heating4201 W 36th St
- Arka Plumbing7222 W 75th St
- Arlington Heights Plumbing & Heating4242 N Bloomington Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Arlington Heights Sewer & Drain Cleaning1418 E Olive St
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- ARROW SEPTIC & SEWER1704 LAMB RD UNIT B
- Ashland Ave Emergency Plumbing2415 N Ashland Ave
- A&J Sewer & Septic Service, Inc.
- B&B Rooter Express2769 Maple st.
- B-17 mobile welding, repair, and fabricating5502 GLENVIEW AVE
Downers Grove, Illinois
- Blue Island Plumbing & Heating12938 Maple Ave
Blue Island, Illinois
- Bolton enterprises inc1728 W Wright Rd
- Brookfield Plumbing3928 Sunnyside Ave
- Brookfield Plumbing Heating & Cooling3311 Prairie Ave
- B&B Rooter Express
- California Ave Plumbing Co2024 S California Ave
- Capps Plumbing & Sewer Inc90 E Marquardt Dr
- CARL'S SEPTIC20W 335 S Frontage Rd
- CENTRAL PLUMBING29 N Hickory Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- Chicago Plumbing Experts512 S. La Grange Rd
La Grange, Illinois
- Chicago Water Pros4320 Winfield Road Suite 200
- CJ Plumbing & Heating1906 Greenwood St
- CLASSIC CONTRACTING22N159 PEPPER RD 4
- COMMUNITY SEWER & SEPTIC INC.P.O. BOX 874
- Compass PlumbingPO Box 326
- COOL CONSTRUCTION CO1500 JOANN LN
- CRAFTWOOD LUMBER & HARDWARE1590 OLD DEERFIELD RD
Highland Park, Illinois
- California Ave Plumbing Co
- D-3 Development LLC26190 W Boesch Pl
- Dan Reeg Plumbing7112 W. Roosevelt Rd.
Oak Park, Illinois
- Delta Van Lines Inc2221 Forsyth rd
- Division Street Sewer & Drain101 W Division St
- DT GROUP LLC11535 183rd Pl Suite 105
Orland Park, Illinois
- Duane Blanton Plumbing, Sewer & Drainage Inc.600 Long Lake Dr
Round Lake, Illinois
- D-3 Development LLC
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co28915 N Herky Dr #101
Lake Bluff, Illinois
- Halstead Sewer and Drain737 S Halsted St
- Hara Plumbing Co.120 PETERSON RD
- Harding Ave Sewer and Drain4347 N Harding Ave
- HART REMODELING & HOME IMPRVMT3831 178TH ST
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Hazardous Waste Haulers19725 Breckenridge Dr
- Hillside Sewer and Drain4415 Harrison St
- H T Strenger Plumbing Co
- Image Construction V9318 S. Kedzie 6
- Image Construction V
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.370 Bond St
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Jackson Blvd Sewer and Drain200 W Jackson Blvd
- James Glazik(Previously) - Scott Marhofke Plumbing997 Georgian Pl.
- James Mangan Masonrywork6328 W Holbrook St
- Jean's Septic, Inc.26603 S Governors Hwy Suite 1
- John O'Connell Plumbing Inc1N 340 Prairie Ave
Glen Ellyn, Illinois
- Justine Street Plumbing and Heating223 N Justine St
- J&S Plumbing, Inc.
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing7508 S Lafayette Ave
- LAKE COOK TRENCHING1510 N OLD RAND RD
- Lakeside Plumbing Inc1684 Barclay Blvd.
Buffalo Grove, Illinois
- Larrabee Plumbing1012 N Larrabee St
- Larry's Plumbing Co.2316 17th Ave.
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Liberty Park Sewer and Drain15511 Wherry Ln
Orland Park, Illinois
- Libertyville Plumbing Heating and Cooling426 S Milwaukee Ave
- Lunt Ave Sewer and Drain3665 W Lunt Ave
- LUPPINO PLUMBING & SEWER8126 N PROSPECT AVE
- Lafayette Ave Plumbing
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing11900 Southwest Hwy
Palos Park, Illinois
- Madison Street Plumbing6 E Madison St
- Madison Street Sewer and drain61 E Madison St
- Mark Kolecke Plumbing Inc207 Sawyer Ave
La Grange, Illinois
- McDonagh & Sons Plumbing & Sewer Inc6907 W. Grand ave
- Morning Noon & Night Plumbing & Sewer8557 44th St
- Mr. Plumber and Drain3103 S.Racine
- M. DiFoggio Plumbing
- Palatine Expert Plumbers45 E Heatherlea Dr
- Patrick B Murphy Plumbing and Piping Co1426 Sherman Rd
- Patriot Plumbing Service inc1121 Breuckman drive
Crown Point, Indiana
- Payne's Rehab & Repair1688 Carolina Dr
Chicago Heights, Illinois
- Perfect Home Services4255 Meridian Pkwy Suite #101
- Perry Plumbing and Heating1 W Wacker Dr
- Prairie State Water Systems Inc48W 557 IL-64
MAPLE PARK, Illinois
- Pulaski Roofing & Engineering7301 West 25th St
NORTH RIVERSIDE, Illinois
- Palatine Expert Plumbers