Hiring a company to transport a vehicle can be a great option if you're moving to the other side of the country. Here's how much you can expect to pay.
Get matched with top moving companies in Hoffman Estates, IL
There are 84 highly-rated local moving companies.
Recent Movers Reviews in Hoffman Estates
- Blankenship Movers IncEverything went seamlessly! Sean Conneely is truly a hands-on owner along with Louis. Sean was friendly, caring and concerned from start to finish. The movers, Pablo, Hosea, and Andrew did a truly great job in extremely adverse circumstances. The temperature was in the 90's! These men worked quickly, efficiently, and courteously. The furniture items were shrink-wrapped and padded. Some our furniture was very heavy, but they were able to maneuver around various obstacles including a hanging chandelier over and over again! It was a pleasure to do business with this company
- Blankenship Movers Incthey took time to wrap big furniture items, where on time and very experience at their job would use them again
- Blankenship Movers IncI am so happy that I went with this moving company. They were fast, professional, and made my moving process stress free.
- Blankenship Movers IncShowed up on time, got it done in a reasonable time and the cost was decent as well. Polite, responsive crew who made sure everything was handled with kid gloves.
- Blankenship Movers IncExcellent. Had to reschedule and they were able to accommodate without any problems. They were always responsive to questions.
- ADTReceived the best service ever from ADT and their team of local professionals. In today's world there isn't that personalized one-on-one customer service any more. So I very much appreciated ADT and all the company stands for. Loving the new alarm setup for my house.
- Blankenship Movers IncAbsolutely excellent. Pablo and Angel were hardworking, efficient and personable. They took all the stress out of moving day!
- Blankenship Movers Incgreat! Completed about half an hour and unpack less than half an hour. Made moving less stressful than it usual is .
- Blankenship Movers IncIt was fantastic, we've moved 3 times in the last year and these guys were all top notch. Friendly, respectful and hustled the entire time they were there, absolutely no down time. We were moving into a newly constructed home and there was not a single touch of the wall going up to second floor or down to basement with several heavy, large pieces of furniture. They also performed the job in the time quoted, exactly 6 hours. I tipped them well because these guys were the best movers we've had and the only one we would rehire. Thank you Blankenship
- Blankenship Movers IncEverything went great! From start to finish Blankenship was very professional and efficient. They clearly know what they are doing. No damage at all to our belongings. The move was the exact amount of time they predicted. Movers were courteous and wrapped everything up well so well nothing was damaged. The free wardrobe boxes were a huge plus and so convenient day of! I would definitely recommend and use again
Movers in Hoffman Estates
- Business Description:H2H Movers, a woman owned and operated business, was founded on the idea that your move should be easy and stress-free. We are the full-service moving company you can trust to take care of your belongings - and you! Here’s how we do it: Competitive prices. You’ll get high-quality, personal service at the best possible price. Accurate quotes. Expect fully transparent pricing from the very beginning. Secure and efficient process. Our entire team’s priority is making your move as smooth as possi..Recent Review:The move was fantastic. Quicker than expected and everything was taken care of in terms of my furniture. Great service - would highly recommend.Tommy B.
- Business Description:We are a family owned & operated professional full service moving company, licensed by the Illinois Commerce Commission to provide moving services within the state of Illinois since 1982. We are an award winning company and are members of the Illinois Movers and Warehousemen's Association. -Specialize in local moving in the Chicago metropolitan area and will move one item to a household or more. We move Residences, Offices, & Commercial locations and provide free on-site estimates. -Estat..
- Business Description:Good Move Movers is a moving and storage company located in Elmhurst, Illinois. We specialize in local residential moving. We also have temperature controlled, fully licensed and insured warehouse. Our prices for local packing and moving are always competitive and our storage pricing is prorated per day. We also do overnight storage to accommodate closing days. All moving professionals must pass background checksRecent Review:The day of the move was Monday, August 8, 2021. The movers arrived on time (approximately 8:30 a.m.) and was ready to get started. There were 3-men; however, the youngest man (maybe 21 years-old) did all the work. He also dropped a couple items outside as I was watching. My bedframe was cracked on the bottom left-side and I asked could they move it with care or otherwise don't move it at all. Yet, I was told it would be "alright" and if anything happens to it they would fix it. My bedframe was the only item needing disassembling and reassembling; however, they disassembled my dining room table as well. Since, 90% of my packing was storage containers, it was easy for them to stock up the truck. We went to the house on the first run and when taking storage containers to the basement, I could hear that they were being dropped. I went to the basement and asked them to be careful with them. I went upstairs to find that storage containers that were all labeled (i.e. Room #1, Room #2, Room #3, Basement, 1st Flr Bath, 2nd Flr Bath, Kitchen, Living Room, & Dining Room) were being placed anywhere. I did ask them to please read the labels and place them accordingly. When we went back to the apartment, there was not much to stock on the truck. We went back to the house and the movers refused to disassemble my headboard to take upstairs, which I thought was strange. I told them that I requested this one item to be disassembled and reassembled and I wanted it done. With much hesitation they did it. Afterwards, they showed me that they broke the sideboard that I specifically told them to be careful with or leave it at my apartment. At that time, they proceed to take the remainder of my bedframe to the basement. My Couch & Chase were pulled in to the house upside down. They became dirty because they were not fully wrapped. I noticed a scrape on the Chase, but the mover would not acknowledge it when I brought it to his attention. The young man brought in my tall/thin lamp and it was broken in half. He said that he could fix it with tape, which he went on to put 3-5 centimeters of tape around it. They kept my patio door open the entire time on both trips and you can just imagine how many mosquitos and flies I had inside of the house. At some point when I was upstairs in my bedroom wondering what am I going to do now about the bedframe (that they told me I could go to Home Depot and just have them to cut a new piece of wood to replace the one they had broken), I went downstairs because they were calling me saying, "were done." When I got downstairs, I could smell a cigarette. That was because one of the movers had one in his mouth that he must have put out seconds before I came downstairs. They had a paper for me to sign for the total amount that was due, which I signed and they gave me a copy of. They quickly hurried out of the patio door and left. In their haste to leave my house, they left behind to dirty blankets that they used to cover my furniture (one was in the basement and the other was left in my living room). When I called the driver to let him know that he left them at my house he replied, "just leave them there, don't tell my boss or I will get in trouble." Loss/Damages/Clean-Up 1. My LED 55' Inch Television was broken (unfixable)-Loss 2. $90 Porcelain Pot broken-was in several layers of bubblewrap inside of a tote. This is how I know that when I heard crashing sounds from the basement, they were dropping the totes on the floor. (unfixable)-Loss 3. Tall Lamp broken (unfixable)-Loss 4. 3-Drawer Storage Container broken (unfixable)-Loss 5. Chaise Couch Chair Scrapped/Scratched (I don't know how to fix that)-Damaged 6. Wine Stand Glass Holder Bent (I bent it down as much as I could so it could hold steady the glass)-Damaged 7. Dirty Couch & Chaise, even though it was supposed to be wrapped by the movers (I had to thoroughly wipe it down and wait for it to dry)-Clean-Up 8. There was a scratch on my new Bedroom Dresser because they threw a tote on top of it (I don't know how to fix that)-Damaged 9. There was a Rip in my Card Table (3-5 centimeters long) even though it was supposed to be wrapped up by the movers (unfixable)-Loss 10. The movers scrapped the stairway ceiling and 2-upper walls due to forcing my Mattress and Box Spring up the stairs (needed to be repainted)-Clean-Up 11. The Mattress & Box Spring had dirt on them, which I had to thoroughly clean off-Clean-Up 12. One Ceramic Statue had a broken piece, even though I personally bubblewrapped it in several layers myself and placed it in a tote. This is how I know that when I heard crashing sounds from the basement, they were dropping the totes on the floor. (I used Gorilla Glue to put it back together)-Damaged 13. Another Ceramic Statue had a broken arrow, which I also thoroughly bubblewrapped it in several layers myself (I attempted the Gorilla Glue several times to no avail) . This is how I know that when I heard crashing sounds from the basement, they were dropping the totes on the floor.-Damaged 14. The Dining Room Table that they disassembled in my apartment, they left it disassembled in the basement at my new house. I do not have any instructions on how to use the 30+ screws, so I cannot reassemble it-Clean-Up I was emailed by the Good Move Movers on 8/12/2021 to follow-up and see how the move went. I responded to the email about what happened and what was damaged. On 8/13/2021, I was sent a Claims Form to complete by Good Move Movers. I had to make several copies of the form as it only provided 5 lines for damages, which I needed many more. I submitted the completed forms on 8/16/2021. On 8/17/2021 I received an email from a Company called Focus Moving Solutions who were allegedly a 3rd Party Company who was working with Good Move Movers regarding the damages. I was informed that they only do assist with what Good Move Movers approve. The requested specific information and pictures which were sent on 8/19 and 8/23/2021. I received an email from Focus Moving Solutions on 9/13/2021 only asking if I still had paint left over for someone to come and paint the scrapes/scratches on the walls. I informed them that there was paint in the basement but I did not paint anything in the house, it was already painted when I purchased the house. They went on to say that a company would be contacting me regarding setting up an appointment to come paint. When I received the first call from this painting company, I was at work. I did call them back during the early evening after I got off work and completed my errands. I specifically indicated my hours of work (I am a School Psychologist and there is a lot going on that I cannot answer my phone at work unless I'm available) and I asked if they could call me back after work hours. Days later they called and left another voicemail while I was at work. I called them back as soon as I left work at approximately 2:56 p.m.; however, there was no answer. I left another voicemail message indicating my work hours. Days went past and I never received a follow-up call, so I called the company on 9/21/2021 as I had a small caseload at work that day. The female representative answered who had left the previous voicemails on my phone. She indicated that their earliest appointments were 10/13 & 10/19/2021. I asked what times were available and she responded, "12:00-3:00 p.m.," which I responded, "I cannot do those times because I'm at work." In an unprofessional voice the woman responded, "well that's the latest time we have." I responded by saying, "well I will not take off work with servicing the kids for you to paint my wall and I was never informed of your work hours." She nonchalantly said, "well that's what we have," and I replied, "oh well I can't take off work." I did contact the representative of Focus Moving Solutions LLC who is assigned to my case on 9/21/2021 to indicate my experience with this "unprofessional painting company" and that it is important that the companies who are picked by Focus Moving Solutions LLC "have a flexible schedule or work hours because people like myself have to work in order to pay our mortgages." The representative emailed me back and indicated that a man named Steve would be calling me to schedule an appointment to paint. Even though I was in Midas getting my car serviced, I noticed that I had a missed call from someone with the first name of Steve. Remember I was never provided with a last name for Steve or what Company he worked for. I called Steve back and he set-up an appointment with me for 9/23/2021 at 3:00 p.m. He also asked about the paint, which I repeated for the 3rd time that there was paint in the basement but I don't know which of them were used to paint the walls. Steve asked if he could text me on 9/22/2021 to confirm our appointment for 9/23/2021, which I agreed. However, when he texted me on 9/22/2021, he spelled my name wrong indicating a man's name and not a woman's name. I did text him back letting him know to please read your texts before sending them as I do not like to be referred to as a man's name. In order to prevent this, he should have just called me by my last name because I had not given him permission to call me by my first name, which is very unprofessional. On 9/23/2021 at approximately 2:42 p.m. while I was driving home from work, Steve texted me and said he was already at my house and he requested that I called him when I arrived. Again, I agreed to by at home by 3:00 p.m. and I do not like to be rushed by someone who arrived at my house earlier than expected. I arrived home at and called Steve at 2:53 p.m. and he indicated that he would come to my front door. When Steve arrived, he was obviously a 80-year-old man who told me instantly, "I'm not a painter." I let Steve in my house, even though he mentioned he was not a painter in hopes that he could do the job appropriately. We went in the basement and he kept asking me several questions about the paint I did not buy or use. There was only one paint bucket in the basement in which I purchased, which I told him. He kept asking me to read some unrecognizable letters on the paint cans, which I kept telling him I also could not read them. He believed that he found the correct color for two walls but there was little paint in them. He said he would stir it up and it should be enough to cover the scraps/scratches. Since there were two different colors on the walls he decided to use the paint I purchased for one wall. This is when everything went horribly wrong. Steve brought in some things from his car/truck. With it there was a dirty rag that he went into my kitchen without permission and put this dirty rag in my kitchen sink to wet it. I was trying to be patient and respect my elders. He said that he was going to try to clean some of the scraps/scratches from the walls first. He went on to use the paint that he picked (that he felt was the same color on 2-walls). Well, he was wrong, that was not the right color and the scrapes/scratches are covered with a separate color on the 2-walls, which now looks like I live in an abandoned building. He used my paint to cover up a portion of scrapes/scratches on another wall; however, as he mentioned I'm not a painter, he did not stroke the paint smoothly so it now looks like clumps and drips. The last part of the wall he refused to do as he said that I did not have that color in the basement (white, but there were several of them in the basement). He also indicated that if he painted the one area, he would have to paint the entire ceiling because it would look discolored everywhere else. I responded, "I do not expect you to repaint my entire ceiling, but I expect that you were sent here to repaint the damaged wall paint." Again, he started complaining about he was not going to do it, so I left it alone. Afterwards, I asked him if he was going to clean up the mess, which he barely looked around and said what mess? I pointed out that there was paint on my wooden coffee table, all over the floor by the stairs, the front door, the living room, the dining room, in the kitchen, down the basement stairs and on the basement floor. He took that same dirty rag and went back inside my kitchen and put it in the sink running water over it and using my dish liquid. He put the soapy dirty rag on my wooden dining room table and I ran inside the kitchen to get paper towels to dry it off immediately. He said he didn't see anything else, so I had to point the areas out for him. He took this same dirty rag and attempted to clean-up but did not do a good job. Then he asked me if he could use my laundry sink in the basement. I said yes the first time, even though he did not seem to have any care for how long he ran the water because he does not pay bills at my house. He went on to using the laundry sink 3 more times and allowing the water to run as he cleaned his paint rolls/brushes. When he used it for the 3rd time, I informed him do not let the water run as I am paying for the bill. He then attempted to give me a lecture on "water bills don't cost much," while he was still letting the water run. I repeated that this is my water in my house and I don't want the water continuously running, which he showed through facial expressions that he did not like what I said. When he left my house, I had 2 walls covered with a different color paint, a wall that was not painted at all, a mixture of water and paint on the stairway wooden handrail, on the wooden floor by the stairs, on the wooden floor throughout the living and dining room, in the kitchen, on the wooden stairs in the basement, all over the basement floor, and all over the laundry sink. I did my best to clean it up despite how tired I was from work and watching him mess up my house more for almost 2-hours. Eventually, I changed out of my work clothes and sat down to eat as I could not do anything else. I emailed the Focus Moving Solutions LLC representative and discussed my concerns for them sending an uncertified painter in my house who left more damage than what was already there. I also took pictures of the walls that had the wrong color paint on it, the wall that was not stroked properly, the paint on my wooden coffee table, and the paint mixed with water that was on my floor. At this point, Good Move Movers have not approved any reimbursement of monetary funds for all of my damaged items. They agreed to the paint ONLY and then Focus Moving Solutions LLC sent an incompetent person inside of my home who had me to sign something but did not even give me a copy of what I signed (I do not even know what the 5x7 piece of paper said) and left my walls looking horribly wrong and a huge mess for me to clean-up. I am going to go on all website that allows reviews for Good Move Movers and Focus Moving Solutions LLC and submit my concerns. I have never felt so disrespected in my life for paying a company over $1200 dollars and the do not care enough for the destruction of my property, what I had to clean-up from their workers incompetence for not wrapping my property correctly, and using Focus Moving Solutions LLC as a 3rd party company who sent a man into my house who did more damage. I am taking everything as a loss, but other people are not as patient as I am. As mentioned, I am a psychologist and professionalism is the most important aspect when working with others, which has not been provided to me. Now, I have nowhere else to go for help and I just have to live with it! This is absolutely a shame that people are being treated in this manner. This company just wants money and does not care about it's reputationDanise B.
- Business Description:**PLEASE CLICK OUR SHOP BUTTON!!** ALL OF OUR DEALS ARE ALL INCLUSIVE WITH SHRINK WRAP, TAPE AND WARDROBE SERVICE!! When we started out, we wanted to streamline the moving process for clients in the Chicagoland area. We felt that the current local industry was inundated with way too many fees and charges and that customers came away feeling like they were being "nickel and dimed" for everything. What we found was that by building everything into a full service, simple quote system, with no ad..Recent Review:Everything went seamlessly! Sean Conneely is truly a hands-on owner along with Louis. Sean was friendly, caring and concerned from start to finish. The movers, Pablo, Hosea, and Andrew did a truly great job in extremely adverse circumstances. The temperature was in the 90's! These men worked quickly, efficiently, and courteously. The furniture items were shrink-wrapped and padded. Some our furniture was very heavy, but they were able to maneuver around various obstacles including a hanging chandelier over and over again! It was a pleasure to do business with this companyGwendolyn M W.
- Business Description:New City Moving is located in Chicago, IL and Milwaukee, WI, and services residential and commercial clients looking to move within Illinois and Wisconsin. We do not use temp labor in the scope of our business and are members of the Better Business Bureau with an A rating. We look forward to working with you to meet and exceed all your moving and packing needsRecent Review:Customer service was very professional, reviewed all of the costs, called a few days prior to confirm date and time. Freddy and his team of (3) movers were great— on time, professional, efficient, courteous, and quick. I would definitely hire againMark C.
- Business Description:Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Piano Movers Secured Inside Storage Family owned and operated since 1895. Family owned & operated. Additional DBAs - All Point Vans Inc & W. P. Broms Inc. Additional contact name - Arnie Broms / Lynn BromsRecent Review:The whole process from booking to completion was WONDERFUL! They’re prices were good and the movers were so efficient and fast. Enrique and his team were in constant communication with us, took great care of our belongings, and hustled the entire time. We highly recommend Broms and will be calling them for any of our future business or home moves. Just excellentKelly K.
- Business Description:13 YEAR SUPER SERVICE AWARD WINNER. Our simple pricing consists of an hourly rate which includes all materials to safely move your items such as tape, shrink wrap, tools, dollies, speed packs and furniture padding, as well as unlimited wardrobes for use on moving day for residence to residence moving. A travel charge is determined by how far your furthest location is from our office. We specialize in local moving throughout the Chicago area. In addition to household moving, other specialty se..Recent Review:Under One Roof Causes Us to Miss Our Closing! They didn't estimate the job correctly, they sent one small truck and 3 guys. The guy's were great. Mistakes happen but our contact at the company proceeded to blame us for their mistake. They refused to send additional resources to make sure we got out of the house before Closing. They knew we were going to miss our closing and still did nothing to remedy the situation. They never even called us after the initial move to see what they could do to help. This costs us hundreds of additional dollars to hire another set of movers and "buy" more time back from the buyers to get out of the house. Under One Roof Moving is the textbook example of how to NOT take care of any customerBryan W.
- Business Description:**Due to high volume of calls, we are currently unable to accommodate moves under 3 bedrooms in size*** Elite Moving & Storage, a Chicago based moving company and offers full moving services for all of your local & long distance moving needs. Whether your move is large or small - one item or a full truck load – we have the knowledge and expertise to provide you with a reliable and efficient moving service. Elite Moving and Storage serves as a local Chicago and Illinois mover as well as a lon..Recent Review:They provided a timely, professional estimate.George S.
- Business Description:RMS Movers are professional Chicago movers that provides moving and packing services for residents and businesses throughout the state of Illinois. Our moving company services are provided by professional movers and advisers with excellent customer service skills. We value our customers time and ensure that the services are provided in a timely fashion. RMS Movers offers low and competitive prices while delivering a smooth and comfortable moving experienceRecent Review:Everything went well. Movers were on time. Very professional. They also thanked me for allowing them to service me. All movers worked fast.Victor S.
- Business Description:Here at Collins Family Movers we provide and specialize in all moving aspects. Our list of services include Local Moving, Long Distance Moving, Furniture Delivery, Assembly and Disassembly, Packing and Unpacking, Muscle for Hire and TV Mounting. We stand apart from other companies based off of setting our standards high and complete dedication to customer satisfaction. Our previous client testimonials speak volumes about what kind of service we have always offered and will continue to offer..Recent Review:Darren and his two associates did a fantastic job. My only comment re payment was that we didn’t know Collins charged 5% for credit card payments. Regardless, we highly recommend your moving company. So hardworking and not one complaint. We’ve moved several times, and this was by far the smoothest and most efficient move of all. Thanks Collins Moving Company for a job well done. Lorie and Mike Rowlelorie and Michael r.
Deals in Hoffman Estates for Moving Companies
Explore our Solution Center for helpful moving company articles
Think something might be off with your bathroom plumbing but aren’t quite sure? Early detection is crucial to keeping your plumbing working properly for years to come. Learn the top eight signs your bathroom plumbing needs repair.
If you’re looking to add a level of protection to your home’s appliances and systems (like plumbing), you may be considering purchasing a home warranty. Keep reading to learn about the various pros and cons associated with common home warranty plans.
Find moving companies in
- Rolling Meadows
- Arlington Heights
- Carol Stream
- Hanover Park
- Elk Grove Village
- Sleepy Hollow
- East Dundee
- West Dundee
- Lake Barrington
- Tower Lakes
moving companies in Hoffman Estates
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, Join Angi now!
- A & B Universal Services410 Hartrey Ave
- A + Magical Auto Shippers Inc.13225 Sour Orange Dr.
- A Express Moving and Delivery Inc8617 W Foster Ave
- A Plus Movers Chicago 67 W Chicago Ave
- A Silver Connection2118 Plum Grove Rd # 110
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- A WORLD CLASS CONCIERGE SERVICE INC905 W MARGATE TER Suite 2W
- A-Available Moving Company, Inc.2819 S Harlem Ave
- A-Dreiske Local Moving3203 Lakeside Crt
- A-Z REMODELING9112 Basswood Dr
Tinley Park, Illinois
- AA-SaPa Moving Services Inc.5195 N Mission Dr
Harwood Heights, Illinois
- AAA Chicago Movers9624 S Cicero Ave. #437
Oak Lawn, Illinois
- AAA Movers, LLC525 Enterprise Parkway
Lake Zurich, Illinois
- Aaron Bros Moving System Inc.4034 S Michigan Ave
- ABC Movers Chicago7721 South Western Avenue
- ABC Polmark Moving3816 N Nora Ave
- AbodeHQ.com332 S. Michigan Ave., STE A19
- Absolutely Kleen8074 Dartmouth lane
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Accurate Document Destruction2500 Landmeier Rd
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Ace American Transportation LLC3710 W. Tompkins Ave
Las Vegas, Nevada
- Ace Pool Table Service613 E Galena Blvd
- ACE RELOCATION SYSTEMS, INC.1543 Hecht Drive
- Action Movers of Chicago6867 N Dawogiac Ave
- ADCO Van & Storage Inc820 Tek Dr
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- ADT3750 Priority Way South Dr
- Advanced Moving and Storage490 Windy Point Dr Unit 300
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Advantage Moving & Storage2641 Corporate Parkway
- Affordable Delivery LLC2525 Ridge Road
- Affordable Moving Co5000 Bloomingdale Ave
- AKA Mechanical Services207 S. Channing 1
- Alexander Movers6535 S Cottage Grove Ave
- ALL AMERICAN DELIVERY & MOVING545 FRANKLIN DR
South Elgin, Illinois
- All Chicagoland Moving & Storage Co730 N York Rd
- All Directions Moving & Storage Inc1401 Whitfield Ave
- All Service Moving - Long Distance Moving 747 S Monroe St 2063334424
- All State Movers, Inc.6445 N Hamlin Ave
- All Types Transportation LLC4710 184th Pl
Country Club Hills, Illinois
- Allegheny Valley Transfer Co Inc1512 Lebanon Church Rd
- Alliance Moving & Storage3201 Tollview Dr
ROLLING MEADOWS, Illinois
- Allied Van Lines10423 W. Franklin Ave. Suite 400
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Almeida & son's moving2712 village green dr
- Alter Ego Concierge111 W Washington St
- AMBASSADORS MOVING & SHIPPING12325 Acadamy Rd.
- Amber's Organizing, LLC6505 N Oxford Ave
- Amenities Home Design1529 W Glenlake Ave
- American Cleaning And Restoration Inc270 Carlton Dr
Carol Stream, Illinois
- American Hoist & Manlift Inc.15811 Annico Drive 5
Homer Glen, Illinois
- American Pro Moving & Storage8114 Harding Ave
- AmeriFreight Discount Car Shipping Auto Transport417 Dividend Drive Ste D
Peachtree City, Georgia
- Ampol Moving Inc228 S Prairie Ave
Arlington Heights, Illinois
- AMS Handyman Services730 Foster Avenue
- Anywhere Movers8230 Austin Ave
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Arie Lane Estate Sales11404 S Central Park
- Armour Movers1310 Gavin
Lake Forest, Illinois
- Armstrong Relocation Co Illinois LLC1601 Fullerton Court
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Around The Clock Cleaning Services1050 N Lombard Ave
Oak Park, Illinois
- Arpin Van Lines - Wm Meyers Movers Inc210 Willow St
- Auto Transport - United Freight Of America1844 N Nob Hill Rd #171
- Auto Transporters Online25108 Marguerite Pkwy
Mission Viejo, California
- AutoCargoExport LLC1910 E. Palm Ave.
- Avail 24 Seven Services Inc.2444 West 16th Street
- AYS Housekeeping Service6640 S Cicero
- A & B Universal Services
- Bargain Chicago Movers300 North LaSalle Street, Suite 4925-Q
- Bates Moving & Storage815 Benny St
- Beltmann Relocation Group - Chicago NAVL90 W Lake Dr
Glendale Heights, Illinois
- Beltran Cleaning Service1251 Plum Grove Rd. Suite 1120K
- Berger/Allied Van Lines Inc1515 W Fullerton
- Bernard Movers2520 S State St
- Best Movers of America of Chicago645 N Michigan Ave
- BEST PRICE MOVING & STORAGE INC1830 N Kostner Ave
- Big Brother Services L.L.C.PO Box 1036
- Big Shoulders Moving & Storage
Morton Grove, Illinois
- Bisaillon Brothers Handyman and Remodeling2021 South Wolf Road Suite 119
- Black Dog Moving , Inc292 Sunnyside Ave
Wood Dale, Illinois
- Blankenship Movers Inc5642 W Grand Ave
- Boerman Moving & Storage Inc2420 Davey Rd
- Boss Office Products, Inc.110 W. Woodstock St.
Crystal Lake, Illinois
- BoxTruckServicesLLC21321 Jackson Rd
South Bend, Indiana
- BP MOVERS INC2834 W FULLERTON
- Bradtke Movers4515 N Kedzie Ave
- Brick-Tastic Landscaping Inc2120 Poplar Ave
Hanover Park, Illinois
- Broms Moving And Storage1850 Howard St Suite G
Elk Grove Village, Illinois
- Brown&Macneal Property Preservations Corp.3011 183rd St
- Budget Right Handyman520 W Erie St Ste 240
- Burrows Moving Co6542 N Clark St
- Bargain Chicago Movers
- Caring Transitions - Chicago & North Suburbs848 Dodge Ave. 250
- CARLSON BROTHERS MOVERSPO Box 4794
- CENTURY 21 McMullen6400 N. Northwest Hwt
- Century Moving Inc951 N Main St
- Cheap Chicago Movers2549 Waukegan Road #529
- Checkmate Movers5875 N Lincoln Ave Ste 124
- Chicago Best Moving7401 Hamlin Ave
- Chicago Mobility10423 W Franklin Ave Suite 401
Franklin Park, Illinois
- Chicago Pool Table Movers1505 Brighton Cir
- Chicagoland Moving & Storage Inc2089 Johns Ct
- Christofferson Moving & Storage2422 Springbrook Ct
- Clear Your Space Inc922 Elmwood Ave
- Caring Transitions - Chicago & North Suburbs