Concrete resurfacing costs less than replacing the slab, while still offering a freshly-poured look and a variety of decorative styles. Find out about the different concrete resurfacing cost factors and how much concrete overlays cost.
Get matched with top concrete contractors in Priest River, ID
There are 2 highly-rated local concrete contractors.
Matching on Angi
Recent Concrete Repair Reviews in Priest River
- Key Handyman ServiceEric is amazing! He made our bannister exactly the way we described wanting it done. Very reasonable rates and very professional work. Will be using him in the future!
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCThey replace a sidewalk that had caused problems in the winter. Water would get underneath and cause it to rise. They replaced it last fall and we did not have any problems. They were courteous and did an excellent job. I would highly recommend their company.
- Final Aspect Concrete LLCGreat father and son team! They came when they said they would, they were careful not to damage the garage and flower beds when they dug up the old concrete, and they worked long hours to finish the project quickly as well as doing an excellent job. They spent the time needed to dig up mud and pack in lots of fill and put in rebar to make sure the concrete lasts. We really appreciate their work ethic as well as how easy they were to work with
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike prompt and courteous from beginning to end - estimate, scheduling, work and cleanup. Crew worked hard and did a great job. I am very particular and appreciate Mike answering all my questions to my satisfaction, giving me confidence he knew what he was doing and would deliver a great job. Thanks, Mike and crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had the pleasure of working with Mike and his crew today. We reached out to him about a month ago for a patio and some sidewalk. He respond quickly and with a very competitive estimate. He was upfront about how far out he was with his schedule and showed up exactly within the timeframe he promised. Both he and his crew were friendly, polite, professional and hardworking. I love that he took our design ideas to heart and made some incredible suggestions that turned a simple concrete slab into a work of art. Not only did our patio turn out gorgeous but it will definitively be the focal point of our new backyard. The quality of his workmanship is top of the line. And to top it all off my yard was immaculate when they left. Looking forward to working with Mike and his crew again in the near future
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did a fantastic job! We could not be more pleased with the work. They showed up on time and did high quality work. They answered all our questions and are very honest. They provided suggestions and a couple options for certain parts of the job. The previous concrete was an absolute disster and was simply crumbling away. They removed all th ebad concrete, reincorced the new work with rebar, and poured it all. They did the driveway in smaller squares to reduce any cracking and assisted us in redesigning our front steps so they had a lower rise, making them easier to walk up, but also making the overall appearance of our home better. Mike was on the job every day and ensured the work was done to his high standards. We are extremely pleased with the work performed by Mike and his crew
- Carlson's Custom Concrete Inc5 stars! They're just a great company. That's why we went with them. They're really a terrific company. The estimate worked out great. It was a little bit better than I thought it would be. I thought it was going to be more expensive. It turned out to be cheaper. I was really impressed with it. I chose them because the reviews on Angie's List told me what a great company they were. Then I was able to go see some projects that they have done and projects that they were working on as well so I could see the finished project and it was just amazing. I found them on Angie's List so that was a good thing
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncWe had been working on getting contractors up to bid on the project for 4 weeks. Out of the initial 4 contractors that my neighbor had given me (he owns a concrete business and these contractors get their concrete from him), only 1 contractor called me back and came and gave us a bid. We accepted the bid and four weeks later, after a handful of phone calls, they had yet to start the project. On May 17th, I got online and found Carlson's Custom Concrete and called him because frankly, he had a website and I like it. He answered right away. I told him what we were wanting and he said he would come up late afternoon to look. I texted him my address. Friday night, around 5:30, he called and said he was on his way. Once he got here, we looked at the sites and he explained what would need to be done in order to have it meet our needs. This was appreciative, because he talked about having a "thiken edge" and using rebar so that the pads would be solid and not break off on the hillside. This was not even discussed with the previous contractor. I told him as I was leaving that I would inform the other contractor, which I did. Mike and his crew showed up at 7:15 the next morning (saturday) to begin the prep work. It was raining, however they worked until about 1 pm getting the land ready. At 7:15 on Monday morning, they were here, finished the prep work, poured the concrete, worked it and finished by 12:00 pm. Miked called me at that time, said that they were going to come back in the evening to remove the frames and apply the sealer. The sealer would take about three days to finish curing, however we would be able to move our building onto the pad the next day. Water and rain would not hurt the concrete. I told him "awesome". In the evening his worker came, finished the sealer, removed the boards and was paid for the job. Mike then called my husband after everything was complete and made sure that our expectations were complete, in which they were. It was REALLY REFRESHING to have someone show up when they promised, assess what needs to be done in order for the job to be done right, then do it and then make sure we were happy with the results, not only at the end, but thru out the process. I would highly recommend Carlson's Custom Concrete and would use them again if the need arises
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncMike and his crew did an excellant job. Real professesionals and an extremely nice guy something that is rare in construction. All the neighbors were really impressed with the work also.
- Carlson's Custom Concrete IncProfessional flat work, crew came in at 8:30 am broke up and removed the old Driveway, removed tree roots, filled, leveled, set forms and rebar. Poured the new 4" Driveway and was finished by 5pm
Last update on December 6, 2022
Concrete Repair Contractors in Priest River
Explore our Solution Center for helpful concrete repair contractor articles
If you have cracks in your concrete driveway, find out how to avoid scams and get the best contractor for your project. Learn the basics of driveway repair and the best practices in getting quotes so that your repairs can move forward seamlessly.
Finding the correct subbase is important for any concrete project, and many people choose to use sand. While sand may seem like a good subbase, there are a lot of factors that you should consider before going with this option.
Find concrete contractors in
- Spirit Lake,
- Hayden Lake,
- Deer Park,
- Post Falls,
- Newman Lake,
- Dalton Gardens,
- Loon Lake
concrete contractors in Priest River
Companies below are listed in alphabetical order.
To view top rated service providers along with reviews & ratings, join Angi now!
- Case Handyman & Maintenance1506 sagle creek rd
Sagle, Idaho 83860
- Case Handyman & Maintenance
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.479 Rosebush Rd
Sagle, Idaho 83860
- Dortmund Builders L.L.C.
- Jay Watson ConstructionP O Box 1228
Sandpoint, Idaho 83864
- Jay Watson Construction
- Little Odds And Ends ConstructionPO Box 42
Chester, Idaho 83421
- Little Odds And Ends Construction
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC7959 N 15th Street
Dalton Gardens, Idaho 83815
- Ultimate Concrete Coatings, LLC
- WSW Contractors Inc961 Nixon Rd
Pocatello, Idaho 83201
- WSW Contractors Inc